Options

Weekend Fashion Show - 11/11/2016 Runway Style for your Reality Show!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
WHOA. Are you psychic? We actually are having a Reality event this weekend!

Nov_11_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Nov_11_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Nov_11_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Nov_11_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

And what lovely items they are.

My dolls started tapping at the stroke of 5a.m. Eastern.....Here's Kat Showing what She's gotten so far. I love the hair. absolutely love it. :)

KKH_Screenshot_1478859790535.jpg
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    The hair, pants, shoes, and top are #Everything!

I feel like a Bollywood star! Here is my doll, Erica with Apple P, KoKo's doll.

24mrkmu.jpg

#DeepikaPadukone
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Unique wanted to hang out with Kokos android twins at kims mansion party but could only get in the picture with one! :)

KKH_Screenshot_1478906388955.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    unique123 wrote: »
    Unique wanted to hang out with Kokos android twins at kims mansion party but could only get in the picture with one! :)

KKH_Screenshot_1478906388955.jpg

I really love that dress Unique! Where is it from?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Thanks NQueen ! :) I couldn't find the event thread but it was from this dating weekend event back in august of 2015! Should be available through TB boxes!

8111163c-42d2-4066-8013-2848c177c5ce.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    unique123 wrote: »
    Thanks NQueen ! :) I couldn't find the event thread but it was from this dating weekend event back in august of 2015! Should be available through TB boxes!

8111163c-42d2-4066-8013-2848c177c5ce.jpg

Thanks Unique! I actually already got the purple dress, gold shoes, and earrings so hopefully I will get the blue and gold dress in the near future.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    I actually loved both the earnables and the gift box items. Here is Neko showing off her items.

7R2oWpll.jpg
    Since I didn't get the hair, I just used another one with an almost similar hair piece. The entire outfit gave me a hippy vibe, so I thought why not a pic of Neko enjoy the peace and serenity of a beautiful forest.

2DXUoull.jpg
    Finding another top to go with the earnable skirt besides the gift box one was challenging, but I think I managed. I decided to pair the outfit with this hair I never used before and have my doll take a pic of her enjoying the streets of Rome, Italy.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Really loved all the items this week :) Thanks GLU, props to the design team but your story writing team still needs a little improvement :p

image_zpsqozwqnue.jpeg
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    You are all looking lovely girls!
    LiCQyjl.jpg

Kat is playing Vats' odalisque!

Lately Kat is on fire! She's been teasing V. inviting to topless at Tahiti, he's already has an answer to her, but he can't find the Tahiti button at his traveling list! C'mon Glu a man has his needs!:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    The hair, pants, shoes, and top are #Everything!

I feel like a Bollywood star! Here is my doll, Erica with Apple P, KoKo's doll.

24mrkmu.jpg

#DeepikaPadukone

I LOVE the Bollywood looks. Where is the dress second from the left from? Was it an event item or can you purchase it? The white Kim's pic dress looks great too.
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Soundspretty, it was from a VIP event in January 2016. I got that dress in a TB box a while ago and I was so happy, I love it ;)

image2_zpscgdguxiu.jpg
    I LOVE the Bollywood looks. Where is the dress second from the left from? Was it an event item or can you purchase it? The white Kim's pic dress looks great too.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Eek. That's why I've never seen it :) I love our TB opportunities... hopefully I'll get it one day