"On a roll 8"

Slegrande31Slegrande31 Registered Users 21 Posts
Maybe this is just me but I've been missing a lot of jobs because I don't have the best internet connection and so I'm unable to get 5 star ratings on jobs. So I have a very hard time getting the on a roll 8 reward. Which is the 5 star rating on 150 jobs appearances in a row. I just missed another job because my connection wouldn't allow me to open the app. I know people have been saying "just don't play it until you have good connection" but that doesn't help. I never have good connection. I just wish it wasn't 150 in a row. :(

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I feel your pain. I keep missing all these larger achievements too, but it's my fault. I get distracted by life away and miss finishing, then I open up later and get the screen showing I got 4 stars. First thing I think of....on no. I'm back to zero....... I hope your connection issues resolve. But losing through no fault of your own had to be rougher.
    :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ugh I feel you. I'm bad about starting a gig and like Koko said forgetting about it due to life. This achievement is probably a pipe dream :rolleyes:
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I don't usually forget, and lately I've been forgetting... I was so close to the 100... ack
  • SexyNicSexyNic Registered Users 9 Posts
    what's On a roll 8? I don't believe I've seen anything like that in the game. Was there an update with new thing?
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    SexyNic wrote: »
    what's On a roll 8? I don't believe I've seen anything like that in the game. Was there an update with new thing?

Just look through your achievements. That's one of them. It's not a new one.
    You remind me of the babe...