General Complaints Thread

Comments

• cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    yes! this always happens after you finish an 8 hour task and you're about to go to bed too.

*raises hand* Literally me last night.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    And once again I get a time sensitive quest right at the beginning of the evening, requiring me to stay up through the night in order to complete it as the event starts at right around my bedtime.

I mean seriously. Is it that hard to either give us advance warning, or simply put these things at 24 hours instead of 12 so at we can sleep through the night without missing out even if we get it in the evening. -_-
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    And once again I get a time sensitive quest right at the beginning of the evening, requiring me to stay up through the night in order to complete it as the event starts at right around my bedtime.

I mean seriously. Is it that hard to either give us advance warning, or simply put these things at 24 hours instead of 12 so at we can sleep through the night without missing out even if we get it in the evening. -_-

That's crazy, where are you getting these timed quests :/ I never get them!

(Glu just hates you lol)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I know there's one from Andre Leon Talley about a runway show? I didn't complete before the time lol. Happened right before I slept so... whatever.
    PM to add
    They're all part of the wedding saga. I'm trying to get a hotel suite named after me at the moment.

So I did manage to finish this one, then on its heels I get assigned yet another 12 hour timer. I mean literally as I walk out the door from the gig I get a call. With an 8 hour gig & waittime, so once again I have only 4 hours to complete an 8 hour gig and with as little energy as I have and no help from a costar (as my hubby is filling that spot and he has no special action) I think I'm doomed.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
    I just bought the house in Mykonos... and all the furniture costs k-stars?? Come on! :mad:
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    They're all part of the wedding saga. I'm trying to get a hotel suite named after me at the moment.

So I did manage to finish this one, then on its heels I get assigned yet another 12 hour timer. I mean literally as I walk out the door from the gig I get a call. With an 8 hour gig & waittime, so once again I have only 4 hours to complete an 8 hour gig and with as little energy as I have and no help from a costar (as my hubby is filling that spot and he has no special action) I think I'm doomed.

And the hubby everywhere. That's why I got divorced .So much stress with this honeymoon quest!
    Android
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

If I remember I didn't finish that one either. Like I just finished and have no energy and now you want me to do this?! It's impossible without paying for energy or if you already have a ton of pets, which I did not.
    Val_ wrote: »
    I just bought the house in Mykonos... and all the furniture costs k-stars?? Come on! :mad:

Ugh. Scratch that one off my list for now.
    I actually did manage to finish it, with some very close timing and some extra energy from watching vids and tapping objects outside. But seriously Glu, can't you give us some proper time to finish an 8 hour gig?

IMG_0197.png
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    You know for the wedding and married gigs that Simon had me do I never worried about doing them. I just let the timer run out, but the weird thing was when the time remaining ran out and gig disappeared from the side of the screen, Simon called me anyway and told me to do the gigs, so I guess if the gig does run out so can still do it later.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • FluffybunnyFluffybunny Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hi everyone! I have been reading these posts for a long time, but I haven't been commenting. i have been playing for 6 months and love the game but I just gotta say this..... I stopped purchasing gift boxes with my 40 stars a long time ago. All I ever get from those boxes is 4000K. Even with the first mystery box of this weekend's event, all I get is 4000K. Occasionally in the past, if there was a really good deal I would make an actual purchase of stars with my actual Visa card. Never again. I just play the free game and skip the fun stuff (saving me actual $$) because it's the opposite of rewarding when you get 4000k, every time. I would love to spend a few bucks to get some fun stuff in the boxes, but I'm not gonna spend actual dollars to get 4000K.

Thanks for letting me vent. If anyone has tactics to overcome this challenge, please share them. Otherwise, the Glu gods are getting $0 forever from me.
    The 4k is always so frustrating. And everyone hates it so you're not alone :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I wrote to FluffyBunny with the only suggestion I had. I really stunk when I picked boxes one at a time. By doing 3, my odds improved a lot. Plus I told FluffyB about the throwbacks. hope that helps without sounding too much like an insensitive person. I made the transition, and I was usually buying 2 anyway, but doing 3 of my fave box. this way, 3 in one palette gives me my fave box and 2 other chances. It kept me from losing my mind. But by all mean, vent and complain away. It feels good.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Hi everyone! I have been reading these posts for a long time, but I haven't been commenting. i have been playing for 6 months and love the game but I just gotta say this..... I stopped purchasing gift boxes with my 40 stars a long time ago. All I ever get from those boxes is 4000K. Even with the first mystery box of this weekend's event, all I get is 4000K. Occasionally in the past, if there was a really good deal I would make an actual purchase of stars with my actual Visa card. Never again. I just play the free game and skip the fun stuff (saving me actual $$) because it's the opposite of rewarding when you get 4000k, every time. I would love to spend a few bucks to get some fun stuff in the boxes, but I'm not gonna spend actual dollars to get 4000K.

Thanks for letting me vent. If anyone has tactics to overcome this challenge, please share them. Otherwise, the Glu gods are getting $0 forever from me.

Don't forget to sign the petition to get rid of it.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?168825-GLU-PLEASE-REMOVE-4K-box-PETITION!!!
    You remind me of the babe...
    FluffyBunny signed it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    FluffyBunny signed it. :)

Awesome. Bunnies rock.

I do want to vent about one thing. Anyone notice how when you only need 1 or 2 points to get to an item (or finish the whole event), your pets refuse to help? This happens to me too often to be a coincidence; I think it's programmed in there to make us suffer. Or is it just me?
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    For the second time, my sim just went through this stupid family drama concerning "Papa" and his pink-haired twit of a daughter. I do not want to deal with this stupid fashion house. I want my Kim's Picks, Shop My Closets, and everything else returned because it is going to take MONTHS to get back to level 38. It is pretty sad how it does not take much to "impress" a few. I still CANNOT change the careers, hair, and facial options of NPC contacts. Also, I do not see a facebook sync to save progress like what Kendall & Kylie has?? I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE MY GAME AGAIN!! MONTHS AND I MEAN MONTHS of events, purchases, and progress just ripped away AND then Asim tells me that he has NO other way to help me and the codes for the items expired. NO, I do not think so AND I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS. NOT ONLY THAT but he completely ignored the other part of the ticket I sent in..

nQNYN94.gif

Unlike a lot of us here I highly doubt Asim plays and if he does, completed one or two events in the two years it has been around. I JUST bought my sim the November VIP event from 2014 before this happened and now it is gone. One of my FAVORITE items in this game. So now I wonder how long do I have to wait for a response this time since the "priority status" no longer applies to me?? Probably two to three weeks which means I will not get a chance to earn these eyes I keep seeing. I JUST LOVE HOW THE VIP SUBSCRIBER DOES NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE. The ONLY reason I did the freaking thing was to get those 220 k-stars a month but one thing is for certain I BETTER start seeing some improvement with these boxes because I only see THREE exclusive items, high heels, a purse, and a tacky jumpsuit. You can't throw in some eyes, lips, blazers, slacks, and/or Louboutins??? There is the Kardashian Kollection thread with a HANDFUL of decent options that could be added to these boxes. I did not want to do this but clearly, I am going to have to take more time out of my day to send every single screenshot to support. This is NOT over and I WILL NOT rest until this is resolved because clearly, I am on my own here:mad::mad:
    I wrote to FluffyBunny with the only suggestion I had. I really stunk when I picked boxes one at a time. By doing 3, my odds improved a lot. Plus I told FluffyB about the throwbacks. hope that helps without sounding too much like an insensitive person. I made the transition, and I was usually buying 2 anyway, but doing 3 of my fave box. this way, 3 in one palette gives me my fave box and 2 other chances. It kept me from losing my mind. But by all mean, vent and complain away. It feels good.

Ok but Koko not everyone wants to spend hundreds of dollars in this game in order to have more chances in a box. 1 + 2 boxes that's at least 80 k-stars. Which means buying k-stars every weekend. It's not exactly "fair" to people who are still students or don't have the money (or are unwilling to spend it on a game).
    So the frustration is totally fair and telling someone to "buy more boxes then" is a bit unfortunate. Unless Glu wants to market this game as a luxury game only for people willing to spend the cash...
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Ok Glu? If you are going to make me put on a pair of sunglasses with a minute timer to win a quest, IT IS TIME FOR CLOSET ORGANIZATION. I just lost the third pap quest because I had to scroll through the closet THREE TIMES looking for those glasses. When you are timed, it kinda makes you scroll faster and you MISS stuff. I don't usually get mad about things in this game, but this one REALLY TICKS ME OFF. People have been saying for months that we need closet organization, and here you come with the same jumbled closet and now a quest that requires hunting something down.

Ridiculous.
    What's a pap quest? Is that new?
    I guess it's new with the latest update. Maria tells you that you are overexposed so no more pap pics. She shows you three ways to avoid them. Then you complete three gigs, using the three methods of avoiding paps, and get two kstars. The third way is to put on the glasses with the gold handles (you are shown the correct ones) and you are given one minute to put them on. I wasnt sure if I would get credit for already having them on since the pap looks around for you and you have to acknowledge that you are hiding from him. Then you get the tip and the timer starts. I went over looking for the dang things and he got a pic, so no kstars for me. Even after two other perfect gigs.

I'm not really upset about the kstars, but I am REALLY upset that we ask and ask for closet help, and then Glu invents a new quest that makes you look for something on a timer! Talk about tone deaf.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I agree, closet organization should be the main priority. Just like in K&K, there should be a tab for purchased items. I don't understand why they are so busy rolling out updates and totally ignore our repeated requests for closet organization.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Julesmo wrote: »
    I guess it's new with the latest update. Maria tells you that you are overexposed so no more pap pics. She shows you three ways to avoid them. Then you complete three gigs, using the three methods of avoiding paps, and get two kstars. The third way is to put on the glasses with the gold handles (you are shown the correct ones) and you are given one minute to put them on. I wasnt sure if I would get credit for already having them on since the pap looks around for you and you have to acknowledge that you are hiding from him. Then you get the tip and the timer starts. I went over looking for the dang things and he got a pic, so no kstars for me. Even after two other perfect gigs.

I'm not really upset about the kstars, but I am REALLY upset that we ask and ask for closet help, and then Glu invents a new quest that makes you look for something on a timer! Talk about tone deaf.

I agree. For that quest, maybe they could have moved the gold-band sunglasses up to the very top of the closet to help us out, and/or have them "sparkle" or something.
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    The process to get my special purchases back continues to drag on and on. I am HOPING this week something will be done about this but I most likely will have to wait even longer. Then again I can't be too upset since it is the Shop My Closet from September with the glitched hair that was NEVER fixed. I have enough going on right now with finals approaching and the only thing I am looking forward to in this game is this as a Shop My Closet. Also message for the KKH team, Shop My Closets DO NOT have to be 3 items, this one was not so this, this, and this, do NOT have to be either.

November is going to tick me off, the KKH team is going to put this as gift box set and have some Kourtney inspired mess as earnable :mad: I need to be able to change NPC faces, hair, and careers already and I have been waiting on this for a VERY long time, I have no use for rodeo clowns and stand-up comedians when it comes to projects. Also, I still cannot get over this 3 and 3 mess with NARS. How about 6 new eyes with eyeshadow and/or lashes and 6 new lips both matte and gloss. I have seen some nice combinations when paired with So
    Glamm and Holidays 2015 and we clearly want another makeup and hair event. I was let down by those nocturnal mammal eyes and it irritates me that I lost sleep trying to get them when they don't even look right on Bianca. Maybe if they are released again for purchase and this time we could actually change the color??? I know they won't be that generous but I can dream.

No fireman to flirt with on the streets :(?? FAIL. There was one in 2014. I can't with this storyline either. Bianca is a cover model, actress, and businesswoman. She is NOT a matchmaker or a personal messenger. If Kim really cared about these people she would do this herself, I am tired of my girl having to do her chores. I am fine with providing SOME assistance but I surely am not fine with doing EVERYTHING. Getting kind of tired of this Kim says jump and my sim has to say "how high".

This Halloween event is taking too long to complete and I have no motivation to continue. I know I have three days but I just can't, just like I can't chase Toto in the basket when there is the risk of getting $4,000. There better be a Halloween party tomorrow because my girl isn't suffering through parties for kicks. The banner/update said "Party with Kim this Halloween" but then again I've been lied to before, update 5.1.0 said, choose "funny" responses from reality run-ins and I haven't laughed once.
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    What´s the point of spending real money on this game and not having the midweek event? It´s funny to see how Glu doesn´t even care to give us an explanation or tell us how many hours more we´re gonna have to wait to get the event. And the fact that only a few people are having this glitch (at least here) makes everything even worse considering that there is no pressure to fix it. Nice work, Glu! Thanks a lot!
    Ok so I will admit I benefited from Jules's post.... I made sure I knew which glasses to pick haha. TBH there wasn't much of a reward for all the hoopla
    Ok so I will admit I benefited from Jules's post.... I made sure I knew which glasses to pick haha. TBH there wasn't much of a reward for all the hoopla

Hahaha happy to help!
  • QuinnBlueQuinnBlue Registered Users 10 Posts
    ... that we are not happy? That we the dedicated players are not happy at all? Where are the poses, facials and bodies from the banners? Why you create such great dolls just for the banners? Where are the over knee boots? New features? BIG THINGS that you have been talking about?

The sad part is when a update arrives, there's only a new location and 6 pieces of clothing. I understand the part where you have to deal with lots of glitches and unhappy players, but don't tell me that you can't improve this game. What about the millions you get with this game? What are you guys doing with this money? I mean, look at the dolls. The same old poses. EVERYONE with the same facials. That's just BORING. This game has such A BIG potential, so don't screw with it, dear Glu people. I'm saying it with all my heart.

And I would appreciate if the moderators can keep my post, because you can't just focus on good things. You can't delete claims just like they don't exist or matter. If we can't talk about our frustrations here, on the OFFICIAL FORUM, where we can do that? Yes, we can complain. We are players from a not-so-free game. I don't found my money in the trash, thank you very much. Once again, we are not happy.

And what they can do? Wait until things go downhill? What about the difficult of the events? We pay K-Stars for palettes with NO event items. We pay K-stars to win MONEY. This is ridiculous. There's no better term.

Remember the babies? "They can't do that, they won't do that!", some people said before. Big, big change! They did, don't they? People asked for babies and they make our dream come true. So why they can't do this again? I'm not asking for some impossible stuff. I know it's a mobile game not a PS4 one, but you can do better.

Cmannnnn Glu, you know you can do better. You have our money, what else do you want? WE LOVE KK:H! You did a GREAT job with this game. That's why we are still here. But please... Don't let us down.

No drama, just my feelings.

vSg6TZJ.gif
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We can keep this post and thread here. I want to assure you that we take your input seriously and review feedback on the forum closely. That includes the complaints that players post in the Hookah Den thread (http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?131253-Hookah-Den-for-smoking-and-smoldering-(complaints-and-frustration).

The BIG THINGS that are coming soon to the game will really happen and I hope you will like them!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    With Kalinda's guidance, the original post re: When will Glu Realize and Kalinda's post has been moved here. For those looking for the original thread, it was not productive, hurt feelings and was basically an argument about things having nothing to do with the post by QuinnBlue. Hope this answers any questtions you might have. :) If a post was deleted and it contained a suggestion, why not post that in the suggestion thread. I apologize for the inconvenience. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary