Update 5.7 is here!

kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
...So, according to my calculations the new update must come out this week!! I'm just gonna sit in my corner, waiting for it, and praying that it will be a good one... Who else is excited???? ;):D:o
KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

Prev13456

Comments

• MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I just hope the fix the issues with the throwback midweek events... Again.
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Not sure how to feel. The Kindle update seems to be third or fourth in line and because of that there's a chance I might miss some or all of any midweek event. I know it happens to all of us (various OS) for one reason or another.. but when you're a KKH addict and it's you, it's painful. I am excited for new features and clothes, but the actual week of an update is difficult. I need to look for some distractions this week or else I'm gonna be checking my Kindle constantly looking for the update.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • QuinnBlueQuinnBlue Registered Users 10 Posts
    Me!!!!!! Do you guys think today is the day or the day is tomorrow?
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Oh i feel the same way when it comes to getting the update, because i play the game on the Facebook computer version, and we always get it 4-5 days after the ios and android players....

• kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    I don't know when the day is, but i just can't wait!!!!!

3IPZvgJPjlqhi.gif

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It's coming out TODAY! There's a new location, more athletic wear and tons of new clothes. Hang out with Kim in Maipo Valley and set up a date at Casa de Vidrio. Keep an eye out for the update. KKH 5.7 will be released for iOS and Android today and then Amazon and Facebook players will get it later this week.

As always, please share your feedback and keep us posted on your experiences in Chile!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yay. So excited. Update day is always a blast. Let's keep checking the App Store!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    OMG Kalinda!!!

giphy.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Yaaaaaay! Thanks, Kalinda!
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    Awwwwww I will be checking app store every minutes LOL... what pets will be at chile's house :o
    It's here!!!!!!!!

IMG_1418_zps9aklxqix.jpeg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Everything is so pretty!!
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I'm getting interrupting ads in the updated game, even though I have VIP membership? What the heck?!
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    OMGOMGOMGOMG!
    I CAN'T BELIEVE MY COUNTRY IS IN THE GAMEEEEEEEEE!
    THANK YOU GLU, SO AWESOME
    CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE
    VIVA CHILE 😂😂😂
    Is Chile the first south american country that's added to the game?
    I'm just so happy :')
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    I'm waiting Maria to offer me the house at Chile... If there is anyone already bought it, may you tell me about the pets and the price? I would love to know about the pets, I'm in love with pets LOL...
    But I love the horse outside is tappable, it is so cute. So I'm wondering if it is a horse? We already have pony at vienna
    Maria called me immediately after updating to buy the house! Paid 150,000 Kash and got 12 K-stars in return!
    You can buy this pet Cherry_cokez:

IMG_1423_zpsa7xkyf6r.jpeg

I am a pet hoarder too, so I w buy it with the next VIP event!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    I'm getting interrupting ads in the updated game, even though I have VIP membership? What the heck?!

Please check your subscription settings and PM me if you keep experiencing this.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Maria called me immediately after updating to buy the house! Paid 150,000 Kash and got 12 K-stars in return!

It's an Alpaca! Or maybe a Llama but I'm pretty sure it's a baby Alpaca, cute :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    OMG I'm in heaven!

The update brought an INSANE amount of (great!) new items!

Like 4 or 5 new hairstyles, including a MARVELOUS long hairstyle!

There are fab new tops including a PINK shirt and a shirt+backpack combo yay!

A new sleeve tattoo and a polaroid camera!!!

There are also some pants/shorts and shoes.
    LindaVB wrote: »

Wow so luck, congrats, now I'm on the watch to her call me too! When I heard of Chile I started to secretely root for a white Alpaca as a pet. Can't belive that it actually happen!:o

Maipo Valley is sooo beautiful and we have a tappable horse <3

Now is going to be really painful to wait until the black Friday to shopping... Can anyone help me with this?

Oh I don't own the Gym, what's up with that?

Thank you so much Glu!:D

OMGOMGOMGOMG!
    I CAN'T BELIEVE MY COUNTRY IS IN THE GAMEEEEEEEEE!
    THANK YOU GLU, SO AWESOME
    CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE
    VIVA CHILE &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;
    Is Chile the first south american country that's added to the game?
    I'm just so happy :')

VIVA CHILE!!!!

Yes is the first south american country Camila!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I'm just checking to make sure, but there were no new hairstyles for the girls right?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Please check your subscription settings and PM me if you keep experiencing this.

I'm seeing ads as well! But it's just one random ad that pops up every time I launch the app, none afterwards.

I've made purchases in the game, too.

Oh I love the new items added to the wardrobe. Chile is breathtaking!

But anybody else felt like their pets in Calabasas, Downtown and Miami are untappable? :confused:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh I don't own the Gym, what's up with that?

We have to do a 3h appearance every week at the gym, it'll reward us with a partnership badge. So every 3 weeks we get a new item. Did anybody tap the 8 energy task and got only 1 blue star in return?

Oh, and they fixed the car icon.

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks buddy!

Well so now I'll put the gym on my Black Friday list, that's a nice improvement!

Do you mean on Downtown? If so I'm so glad, it was getting on my nerves lol

I tapped my pets without any issue...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    We have to do a 3h appearance every week at the gym, it'll reward us with a partnership badge. So every 3 weeks we get a new item. Did anybody tap the 8 energy task and got only 1 blue star in return?

Oh, and they fixed the car icon.

Bilal, how did you get to do the 3h appearance?
    I own the gym. After updating the game, Maria called and asked me, can she tell Simon that if he doesn't get a membership at my gym and stay in shape, he's fired. I responded with, "Do it". Then nothing happened after this phone call. :(
    Do I need to finish the gig "Gym Talk with Ray" first? Thanks!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Valentina PazValentina Paz Registered Users 21 Posts
    OMG!!!!! I'm soooo happy that my country is in the game!!!!! I never thought that glu would add Chile, so I'm very very happy!!! 🇨🇱🇨🇱🇨🇱🇨🇱
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    JEWELRYYYYYYYY!!! All of it!!! MINE!!!

Gorgeous, gorgeous clothes!!!

Adorable shoes!!!

OH! MY! GOD!
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I'm confused. Do we get the badges to win the gym sponsorship awards the same way we'd get others, through the daily gift boxes? Or do we work out to get them? The woman who is always at the gym said I could come back when I wanted to earn more sponsorship awards but there's never any option to.
    Bilal, how did you get to do the 3h appearance?
    I own the gym. After updating the game, Maria called and asked me, can she tell Simon that if he doesn't get a membership at my gym and stay in shape, he's fired. I responded with, "Do it". Then nothing happened after this phone call. :(
    Do I need to finish the gig "Gym Talk with Ray" first? Thanks!

I think you need to. I had no other tasks, so I received a call from Maria to see Monica at the gym and she asked me if I'm ready for the appearance.

krystal wrote: »
    I'm confused. Do we get the badges to win the gym sponsorship awards the same way we'd get others, through the daily gift boxes? Or do we work out to get them? The woman who is always at the gym said I could come back when I wanted to earn more sponsorship awards but there's never any option to.

You have to come back in a week. It's the same as Ice club and Fashion house, but you'll sign a partnership instead of getting stars and cash.

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I think you need to. I had no other tasks, so I received a call from Maria to see Monica at the gym and she asked me if I'm ready for the appearance.

Thank you!
    I just finished "Gym Talk with Ray" gig and got to talk to Monica to do the workout. I'm so glad that the gym is now more useful. :)

Adding a photo, just in case someone wants to know what we will get by doing workout gigs in the gym. :)
    IMG_3822.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers