Happy Birthday!! Wlll we Celebrate with A midweek event?

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Happy Birthday Nai!!

And thanks for the spoilers Kalinda. I've been wanting a hat with visible hair for the guys since I missed out on the last ones and am glad to have another chance ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    God, Thank you so much for these wonderful spoilers, Kalinda :) This midweek event is reaaally amazing plus new update! ❣ #OverflowingWithJoy✨✨✨

& Happy Birthday Nai! πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAI!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day <3

And hooray for this weeks surprises!! Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda!! I can't wait until tomorrow! I absolutely love everything about this weeks event :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    Sorry for asking... but I don't get the SYS now... Is my time correct?
    I already bought the earrings, but the SYS is not pop up right now....
    I already restart my ipad and my KKH apps
    anty suggestion?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi CherryC. have you gotten the events the last time we had one? The time is right. Is it still not showing for you?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    urnxo wrote: Β»
    Yay! This is so exciting although I don't know how I'm going to be able to keep up since I just started a job where I can't have my phone on me most of the day.

um, bathroom break every 4 hours? All you have to do is submit every 4 hours, and I'd vote a little after I submit? Would that work for you?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Sorry for asking... but I don't get the SYS now... Is my time correct?
    I already bought the earrings, but the SYS is not pop up right now....
    I already restart my ipad and my KKH apps
    anty suggestion?

The event is out now. Because of the US having Daylight Savings where the clock was changed an hour back the start time of the events will be effected as well.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    Hi CherryC. have you gotten the events the last time we had one? The time is right. Is it still not showing for you?

yes it is still not showing now. But last time I got the event...
    it is weird, I don'tknow why
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Cherry_cokez, from now on the event starts 1 hour late like what kokokokonut mentioned about Daylight Savings blabla. I usually get the events at 5pm GMT+8 but starting this month, I usually get the events at 6pm GMT+8

And SYS is on! Happy gaming β™‘
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
    Thanks dolls for your explanation...
    Am I the only one who don't get the event?
    Okay then... maybe I'll wait for the fix again :(:(:(
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Happy birthday Nai!!

10k9WuasMs0c0g.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh wow, I am just loving this event, TWO throwback boxes, a gorgeous dres AND gorgeous hair!!!
    Vats wrote: Β»
    Wow today Kalinda is my favorite person!!! Bringing spoilers while listening to Britney, I want that job too!:p

Thanks!

I totally agree with Vats, favorite person and best job in the world!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    YAAAAAYY ONCE AGAIN I DIDN'T GET THE FREAKING EVENT!!!!!!!!!!
    *deletes game.* I'm done guys. I'm done! Don't bring out a freaking update when the midweek event issue isn't fixed yet!!!!!!! Ugh!!
  • ElleSElleS Registered Users 27 Posts
    I didn't get the event either :(
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Did you guys install the latest update? My phone has decided not to auto install anything anymore so I have to manually do it.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I'm still seeing ghosts when I'm voting :eek: lol
    For anyone without the event....Minji started a thread in Support if you want to post there. I'm sorry this is happening.

And, if you're having issues, but did get the event....then Isabeau has started one for that situation as well, so, if you got the event BUT have a problem(s) please post here.

Sorry you are experiencing difficulties. If you post in those threads (you can post it here too for sympathy, conversation and commiseration.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    For anyone without the event....Minji started a thread in Support if you want to post there. I'm sorry this is happening.

And, if you're having issues, but did get the event....then Isabeau has started one for that situation as well, so, if you got the event BUT have a problem(s) please post here.

Sorry you are experiencing difficulties. If you post in those threads (you can post it here too for sympathy, conversation and commiseration.

"...sympathy, conversation and commiseration." ... Loving that, it made me smile.:)
    Did you guys install the latest update? My phone has decided not to auto install anything anymore so I have to manually do it.

yes i already update it... :)
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Take a look at that!

Screenshot_2016-11-15-17-44-32_zpsbfvpgiwd.jpg
    Android
    I was just about to post the same one. It came up twice. And I wondered how someone got the dress...it's the last prize. Then I thought .....ahhh. Probably a computer generated glitch. I usually vote for the naked ones, so...she got my vote anyway.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I showed your screenshot to the team. We're working on a fix!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Omggggg you guys β™‘

First, sorry guys I was late! I been on my birthday vacation since 6 Nov, explains the disappearance! I first went on a 6 nights cruise and now I'm in another country enjoying. My rl celebration just ended and my birthday is over, but the party here is still on!

If you guys missed it, Koko said to post your doll in white XOXO background.

Thank you so much to my dear Vatsy for everything, from remembering and thinking of me, and the gif, you tease me so much with pole-dancing Bort! β™‘

Thank you Koko for putting all these together. I love the 4-tiered cake! I never got a cake this time for my birthday, it will be 2 days late haha. I really wanted a black cheese cake but couldn't find a nice one so I'm going to just make do with anything.

Angeline You stalk me in-game! Heh kidding! Thank you so much, yes we will drink bubble tea together one day πŸ˜‰

Thank you Julesmo and Rumple brought champagne, awesome! Isabeau Thank you, nailed the gif! Thank you Cherrey, Kalinda for the spoilers and coincidental update I'll take it as my present, Cherrycokez, Miimoliin, Megannita, Sylvia, urnxo, NQueen, katie, Sugar for the birthday song, Sappho, Bilal lol perrrrrfect gif if only I got my real precioussss, Andrzej, Syndra, Tarabella, Linda.

Love you guys, muah β™‘β™‘β™‘
    PM to add
    I was just about to post the same one. It came up twice. And I wondered how someone got the dress...it's the last prize. Then I thought .....ahhh. Probably a computer generated glitch. I usually vote for the naked ones, so...she got my vote anyway.

Actually I've seen many dolls with the dress since around 6:30 am.
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    My first look won :) I went with the white dress from the baby event (got it in a TB box several weeks ago) and a silver cuff bracelet. At first I wasn't sure whether to go fancy or casual and I landed somewhere in the middle.

While voting in this event I've seen a lot of looks using hairstyles that totally cover one or both of the earrings. I tend to not vote for those since I feel like the earrings should be the focus of the outfit... any other thoughts on this?
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
    You've seen SYS dolls without tops!
    You've seen SYS dolls without bottoms!
    And just a few minutes ago I saw an SYS doll with...no calves or ankles. Yes indeed, her legs ended at the knees, and down below, planted firmly on the ground, her shoes, very unaware they were attached to nothing.
    My first look won :) I went with the white dress from the baby event (got it in a TB box several weeks ago) and a silver cuff bracelet. At first I wasn't sure whether to go fancy or casual and I landed somewhere in the middle.

While voting in this event I've seen a lot of looks using hairstyles that totally cover one or both of the earrings. I tend to not vote for those since I feel like the earrings should be the focus of the outfit... any other thoughts on this?

I noticed that problem also and have been avoiding voting for dolls who have their earrings covered with a hairstyle. What's the point then, you know?
    I have been careful not to put on any over one ear hairstyles, but, if voting and I see an ear peaking out, but the whole thing looks great, my finger goes before the brain. But the ones who doesn't even show one, I'm probably voting for the other. I wish there was a skip button. if they both are awful, I shut down. but when I open up again....they're still there.

One doll won both rounds......picked the long necklace with the green shammrocks(I think. they're green) that's ok. Still no sign of the white fuzzy top but I'll win it there too.
    the other two - one win, one lose......so they're waiting for their net 5 points for their prizes. But, I'm going all the way to the dress. Or die trying. So, now it's 1:15 - 5:15, 9:30 (allow for submitting etc.) 1:30, 5:30. so...I just have to get up for the 1:30. That's very hard for me, I usually can't wake up till 3 ish. I guess I drink extra water and start around 10 with hydration? Maybe I'll just stay awake. Who's doing the silent alarm for a middle of the night submission with me?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Happy Birthday to myself &#55358;&#56599;

4GUmRU3.png
    PM to add
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts

I totally agree with you! The earrings are the focus of the entire outfit so I decide to have on my doll an hairstyle that show them! I saw plenty outfit of what you described.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia