Update 5.7 is here!

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    again my play store is insisting I need more space when I have hundreds of MB available on the phone and more than 10 gigs worth on my memory card. What gives android?!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Maria called me immediately after updating to buy the house! Paid 150,000 Kash and got 12 K-stars in return!
    You can buy this pet Cherry_cokez:

IMG_1423_zpsa7xkyf6r.jpeg

I am a pet hoarder too, so I w buy it with the next VIP event!

Wow so cuuute 💜 Is it possible to walk this cute little Alpaca?
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Anyone else not get the option to watch a video for a second daily gift box? I opened my one gift box and then they want 10 Kstars to open the second one. No option to watch a video :(.
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    Here's costs/pics for the new house:

House costs $150k or 60 k-stars

Furniture costs:
    Chairs- 15 k-stars
    Coffee table- 35 k-stars
    Fireplace- 30 k-stars
    Pet Alpaca (or Llama?)- 80 k-stars
    TV entertainment system- $8,500
    Couch- $25,000

Here's some pics:
    unnamed.png
    unnamed_1.png
    unnamed_2.png

Purchasing the house also comes with a new photo booth which costs $975. Pic below:
    unnamed_3.png
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Okurrrr wrote: »

Furniture costs:
    Chairs- 15 k-stars
    Coffee table- 35 k-stars
    Fireplace- 30 k-stars
    Couch- $25,000

Here's some pics:
    unnamed.png
    unnamed_1.png
    unnamed_2.png

Purchasing the house also comes with a new photo booth which costs $975. Pic below:
    unnamed_3.png

Thank you for giving us all the details! :) I'm going to wait for Maria's call
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    zitrone wrote: »
    Anyone else not get the option to watch a video for a second daily gift box? I opened my one gift box and then they want 10 Kstars to open the second one. No option to watch a video :(.

Yep that option is missing for me, too! Almost paid 10 K-stars opening a second box as I automatically wanted to tap the second button!
    Also now when I two the option 'get free K-stars' it automatically goes to 'other offers' instead of going to the menu 'watch free video's'??!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Also now when I two the option 'get free K-stars' it automatically goes to 'other offers' instead of going to the menu 'watch free video's'??!

Yes, that is happening to me as well

AND OMG!!! ALPACA!!! I don't have enough for the house yet but it'll def be on my next to have because I MUST have the alpaca
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Yep that option is missing for me, too! Almost paid 10 K-stars opening a second box as I automatically wanted to tap the second button!

I'm also getting immediately sent to the offer wall.
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    Maria called me immediately after updating to buy the house! Paid 150,000 Kash and got 12 K-stars in return!
    You can buy this pet Cherry_cokez:

IMG_1423_zpsa7xkyf6r.jpeg

I am a pet hoarder too, so I w buy it with the next VIP event!

thank you very very much, I really appreciate you can include the pic, I think it is Illama, but I don't sure too LOL. Yes I will buy it when it is VIP weekend or Maria offered me with the discount too, the price of the pet is keep rising :(
    u
    Okurrrr as always... thanks a lot for the details... You always bought the house and update us about the house ;)
    Okurrrr wrote: »

Furniture costs:
    Chairs- 15 k-stars
    Coffee table- 35 k-stars
    Fireplace- 30 k-stars
    Couch- $25,000

Here's some pics:
    unnamed.png
    unnamed_1.png
    unnamed_2.png

unnamed_3.png
  • sadnertsadnert Registered Users 24 Posts
    Good, but no male swimwear or shirtless again:(
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    With the clothes we got I could finally mimic the style of Kloe Kardashian. Tried my best, still waiting for the thigh-high boots that'll go with pants.
    htEAQnk.jpg
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Same thing is happening for me, 'get free K-stars' takes me directly to the 'other offers' page
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm still so thrilled by the update!

I checked girls stuff and I can say that for the first time guys got more love from Glu in a update lol

Now I'm holding myself to not buy all the stuff that I want, cause we're like a week from the Black Friday and I need to take advantage of it, you know K-stars doesn't grow on trees!

Oh man this is tough though, last night while laying in my bed all those items kept running through my mind... *sigh*

thank you very very much, I really appreciate you can include the pic, I think it is Illama, but I don't sure too LOL. Yes I will buy it when it is VIP weekend or Maria offered me with the discount too, the price of the pet is keep rising :(
    u

Ok to this don't become the chameleon/iguana situation:

Lhama
    ITHkiU3.jpg

Alpaca
    YoepkIK.jpg

So definitely is an Alpaca.

I agree that the pets are becoming expensive, they could make these 'special' pets drop a k-star from time to time (like 5% of chance) to make their purchase more worthy.

Casa de Vidrio is a great place for both dating and work on gigs, the action buttons aren't miserable as some other places and doesn't delay too. The place is very cozy <3

*SPOILERS*

Started the first gig and there's this new guy, Alonso Garcia, we get the option to flirt or friendzone him, could have be fun to flirt with him, but unfortunately the Alonso from my game has a terrible look (darkest skin+golden hair+evil red eyes+poor clothing choice). The same happened with Casa's owner Hernan, I think this characters shouldn't have their looks choosed by random, cause this breaks the mood that the storylines are trying to build up.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    zitrone wrote: »

I had that happen over the weekend but as of yesterday the free box for video was back. That's how it used to be when they first started rolling that option out. Sometimes I'd get the offer and sometimes I wouldn't. That hasn't happened for a long, long time though. I'm usually trigger happy and will tap anything and everything so I always have to watch what I tap.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

I checked girls stuff and I can say that for the first time guys got more love from Glu in a update lol

Now I'm holding myself to not buy all the stuff that I want, cause we're like a week from the Black Friday and I need to take advantage of it, you know K-stars doesn't grow on trees!

Oh man this is tough though, last night while laying in my bed all those items kept running through my mind... *sigh*

Lhama
    ITHkiU3.jpg

Alpaca
    YoepkIK.jpg

I agree that the pets are becoming expensive, they could make these 'special' pets drop a k-star from time to time (like 5% of chance) to make their purchase more worthy.

Casa de Vidrio is a great place for both dating and work on gigs, the action buttons aren't miserable as some other places and doesn't delay too. The place is very cozy <3

*SPOILERS*

Started the first gig and there's this new guy, Alonso Garcia, we get the option to flirt or friendzone him, could have be fun to flirt with him, but unfortunately the Alonso from my game has a terrible look (darkest skin+golden hair+evil red eyes+poor clothing choice). The same happened with Casa's owner Hernan, I think this characters shouldn't have their looks choosed by random, cause this breaks the mood that the storylines are trying to build up.

No problem with the What animal is it issue again. Our Iquana/Chameleon happened because we asked for an Iguana long time ago. When the reptile showed up, we assumed it was what we asked for. And, since I'd begun singing "wish I was in tijuana...eating BBQd iguana" it stuck. Plus, I named him Ziggy the Ig before we were corrected.

However, to the best of my knowledge, no one's been singing about any dromedary mammals (am I right?), no abstract sentimentality, I think we're safe in not having another meltdown like the last one. And, I never think members should snap out at others over nonsense, or anything really. In other words....if someone calls it the wrong animal...please be respectful. Pat yourself on the back for being smarter than someone else and move on.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    • Can the title of this thread possibly be simply Update 5.7 or something else appropriate? So that it stands out right away...?

• Maipo Valley: The stunted landscape view is uncomfortably tight, inside the restaurant even more so. I'm feeling boxed in and squeezed into something close to an undesirable portrait view. Not only doesn't it fit in with the rest of the game, I feel so squashed enough that I barely even want to go there just to tap...the tappables. I can't buy a house, furnish it, and buy such a cute pet when my arms end up near touching elbow to elbow. Since I'm saving my stack of stars for Black Friday--though I have bought some of the *great!* new items--the extra stars I was going to buy this morning in order just to get and decorate the house, and buy the alpaca/llama thing, I decided not to; again, I can't play comfortably in such cramped quarters. So unfortunately, I'll have to avoid the house and interior, the adorable pet, whatever it is, it's just that bad for me; gameplay is supposed to come with ease. It just doesn't match up with the rest of how KKH is done. K&K was created in portrait view. It is what it is, and portrait view for me is one of the main reasons this past week I finally stopped playing K&K; it's too jammed together to be comfortable. And if gameplay is so uncomfortable then it's not fun and doesn't make any sense staying there anymore; it's bothered me for much too long. So...I didn't make the star purchase this morning after all. The format is very undesirable, to me, and for such an unusual and well-done-otherwise mountain...valley, I think it was a mistake to shunt it that way.

• The ridic 8hrs-long meet Kim at the restaurant in Chile gig...is ridiculously long. I noticed that this past weekend event had four (4) gigs--I loved that!--and the length of times for them varied from 3hrs to 6hrs; also loved. Please don't extend event gigs to extra hours. And what I mean is, the ones that are "traditionally" six

• So far I've only done the Meet Kim Maipo Valley gig...and am unhappy someone forgot to kill the speech bubbles after the three "people" in the restaurant finished with everything they had to say. They are annoying and in the way.

I'm sorry, I'm just very frustrated at the myriad problems and glitches going on since just after the update yesterday.
    Sorry I don't know about the iguana/chameleon situation, because I'm not there at the time...
    Sorry... I don't know it can cause a meltdown if I said wrong animal Illama.... I just guessing but I don't intend to make someone offended...
    thanks Vats, now I know it is alpaca :cool: thanks a lot for the pic, so so cute
    for spoilers, I flirt with Alonzo , i want to know where the storyline goes LOL
    I agree Vats, Casa de Vidrio is so cozy :o

Lhama
    ITHkiU3.jpg

Alpaca
    YoepkIK.jpg

*SPOILERS*

NQueen331 wrote: »
    I'm just checking to make sure, but there were no new hairstyles for the girls right?

Yeah... I think there is no new hairstyle for the girls.. but maybe because my level is lower so I can't see a new hairstyles
    Yeah... I think there is no new hairstyle for the girls.. but maybe because my level is lower so I can't see a new hairstyles

There are only new hairstyles for the guys.
    Sorry I don't know about the iguana/chameleon situation, because I'm not there at the time...
    Sorry... I don't know it can cause a meltdown if I said wrong animal Illama.... I just guessing but I don't intend to make someone offended...
    thanks Vats, now I know it is alpaca :cool: thanks a lot for the pic, so so cute

Omg, Cherry_c, please don't think you did anything wrong, you are perfectly fine!:)
    No problem with the What animal is it issue again. Our Iquana/Chameleon happened because we asked for an Iguana long time ago. When the reptile showed up, we assumed it was what we asked for. And, since I'd begun singing "wish I was in tijuana...eating BBQd iguana" it stuck. Plus, I named him Ziggy the Ig before we were corrected.

However, to the best of my knowledge, no one's been singing about any dromedary mammals (am I right?), no abstract sentimentality, I think we're safe in not having another meltdown like the last one. And, I never think members should snap out at others over nonsense, or anything really. In other words....if someone calls it the wrong animal...please be respectful. Pat yourself on the back for being smarter than someone else and move on.

Ha! I'd named him Iggy!

...I get requests on
    The telephone
    I'm on a wavelength far from home...
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

Oh no don't worry Cherry, that wasn't what I was trying to adress.

I saw earlier on this thread people wondering what was the right nomenclature to the new pet, so I just wanted to help with that. I specifically made a quote from your post cause I wanted also to share my feelings over the increasing prices of the pets.

Sorry if it came out as rude or seemed I was trying to correct you.

isabeau wrote: »
    I'm sorry, I'm just very frustrated at the myriad problems and glitches going on since just after the update yesterday.

I'm sorry that you're going through all this issues doll. Definitely sucks when everyone else is having fun and we're sinking in problems. Hope all get solved soon to you be able to enjoy the game again.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Thank you!
    I just finished "Gym Talk with Ray" gig and got to talk to Monica to do the workout. I'm so glad that the gym is now more useful.

Adding a photo, just in case someone wants to know what we will get by doing workout gigs in the gym.
    IMG_3822jpg

Thanks Angeline & Jon! Is this the only partnership you can sign through the gym? I still haven't bought the gym and I'm wondering if it's worth the stars.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
    No Vats, it is okay, You can correct me ;)
    I'm just afraid when Koko said about Iguana.... maybe I did something wrong so I want to apologize first before anyone would feel offended...
    and My english is bad, so I worried if someone missunderstood because I can't translate it correctly...
    Thanks a lot for your patient and understanding dolls ;)

I saw earlier on this thread people wondering what was the right nomenclature to the new pet, so I just wanted to help with that. I specifically made a quote from your post cause I wanted also to share my feelings over the increasing prices of the pets.

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Miimoliin wrote: »
    Thanks Angeline & Jon! Is this the only partnership you can sign through the gym? I still haven't bought the gym and I'm wondering if it's worth the stars.

This is the first gym partnership. It will take me another two weeks to finish it. (long wait :() And I believe after that, the next item will be added to the list. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers

I'm sorry that you're going through all this issues doll. Definitely sucks when everyone else is having fun and we're sinking in problems. Hope all get solved soon to you be able to enjoy the game again.

This was so sweet, thank you Vats!!!:)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I love experiencing the good life in KKH and this update is no exception. Thanks for sharing your reactions to 5.7!

twitter_chile_promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    Kalinda...could you pleases explain why Glu continues to have mid-week events after a Monday update. They obviously know that two of four platforms are not going to be able to participate. This exact event could have been scheduled for next week. Getting an update late is no big deal...but missing out on all these mid-week events is more than annoying...I assure you that I am not the only player who feels this way
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Beyond irritated right now and I do not understand why I am seeing ads after purchasing the VIP subscriber and the Shop My Closet from a few weekends ago. I don't know how long it takes to run an "investigation" on someone's account but surely it shouldn't take longer than two weeks.