Happy Birthday!! Wlll we Celebrate with A midweek event?

Comments

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Happy birthday, Nai. I don't think I've ever told you, but you have impeccable style. Every time I see your doll in the weekend event fashion threads, I think to myself "Why didn't I style my doll like that?" The silver outfit is no exception. What a stunner :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Some of my favorite hairstyles only show the one ear. Drives me crazy with certain earrings. But I agree with what most have said - since the earrings are the challenge you should be able to see them :) Or at least one of them.

I'm running into the problem where I have to choose between two really good outfits or two really bad outfits. I want to take one of the dolls from the good set and swap with the bad. It's making me feel guilty and voting 20+ times in a row hoping I'll see them again so I can vote again for the other.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Happy birthday Nai. You were dressed wonderfully for the party. Totally love your crown but you deserve a bigger one with lots and lots of diamonds. I'd like to find an online birthday cake where you can actually blow out the candles and Make-A-Wish since it's a throwback event you know when I think you should wish for. You are a wonderful friend, a very positive influence on the forum and so much fun to do photo shoots with. Android or iOS I can always play with one of your dolls. Navigate here let's hear some of your music it's not a party unless there's music?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Happy Birthday Nai!!! Hopefully all of your birthday wishes came true. I know mine did when I finally got my mermaid dress. Now all I need are those fab Glamm lips. :)

bZYuTAkl.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congrats Nqueen! Neko made a beautiful mermaid:)

So far I won once and lost once too. I'm not worried I made some calculations and even if I lost every round from now on I'll be able to finish the event, of course I'll have to set my alarm and lose some sleep:rolleyes:

My only concern is that my game is stuck on 'getting results' longer for each entry I submit...
    Omggggg you guys β™‘

First, sorry guys I was late! I been on my birthday vacation since 6 Nov, explains the disappearance! I first went on a 6 nights cruise and now I'm in another country enjoying. My rl celebration just ended and my birthday is over, but the party here is still on!

Thank you so much to my dear Vatsy for everything, from remembering and thinking of me, and the gif, you tease me so much with pole-dancing Bort! β™‘

Happy to know you had a great time on your b'day!

Anything for you! I promise that next year Bort will improve his abilities, maybe he will even be able to show his abs:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: Β»
    So far I won once and lost once too. I'm not worried I made some calculations and even if I lost every round from now on I'll be able to finish the event, of course I'll have to set my alarm and lose some sleep:rolleyes:

My only concern is that my game is stuck on 'getting results' longer for each entry I submit...

The last two SYS events I did horribly. I think I maybe won once or twice. But I still finished. Like you said it took waking up in the middle of the night to do it but it is possible.

I got stuck on the getting results the first time. I had 50 seconds left and waited and waited. I had to close out my game and open it back up. The second time I just got the notification about my results so I'm not sure if it was delayed or not.
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    The Shop My Closet is gone for me :(. I was going to buy it if I didn't complete the event, but it's gone now.

It's back now. Got to buy it quick now, lol.

Happy Birthday Nai!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    This is a great event! It's definitely a challenge, but I like that the prizes are in keeping with that challenge-- two throwbacks, plus a great gown and hair! If I complete it, I'll be very pleased.

In my first TB box, I picked a great top, but it was a pretty good pallette overall:

N1vLEAp.png?1

Here's Everly modelling her new top:

aaXPRP3.jpg

Last but not least, happy birthday, Nai! #fangsforNai
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.Β 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    So happy you are enjoying your birthday in style Nai!! ;)
    OMG I totally missed where Koko asked us to post our dolls :eek: Well you know Kiki, any excuse to dress up for a party and she is there :o

image_zpsrrahgy8y.jpeg
    Omggggg you guys β™‘

If you guys missed it, Koko said to post your doll in white XOXO background.

Love you guys, muah β™‘β™‘β™‘
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    haftime wrote: Β»
    This is a great event! It's definitely a challenge, but I like that the prizes are in keeping with that challenge-- two throwbacks, plus a great gown and hair! If I complete it, I'll be very pleased.

In my first TB box, I picked a great top, but it was a pretty good pallette overall:

N1vLEAp.png?1

Here's Everly modelling her new top:

aaXPRP3.jpg

Last but not least, happy birthday, Nai! #fangsforNai

I got the same top in my first TB box too! :) congrats
    But my pallette was not that good lol
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAI!!!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I'm still against pay to play, but I was buying the earrings regardless, so I'm playing. And hey the protest fell on deaf ears.

I figure, anyway, that the hair and dress are worth the 30 kstars to me plus whatever I MAY have to pay to get results if I hit a losing streak.

I'm all wins so far though. First box: another bracelet.

I think putting a dark backdrop of hair behind the earrings really showcases them and gets votes. Other than that, a great pair of shoes with a non-clashing purse gets my vote.

I find I absolutely cannot vote for the default shoes. I feel bad but they're so hideous. Certain hairstyles too, mostly ones that remind me of a girl I dislike. Does everyone have these item biases?
    YES. EVERYONE POST YOUR DOLLS. If you don't have the white XO valentine bg, the red carpet works in a pinch. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Omggggg you guys β™‘
    Angeline You stalk me in-game! Heh kidding! Thank you so much, yes we will drink bubble tea together one day ��

I'm glad you had a great birthday vacation!
    Oops! You knew I stalk you in the game. The fact is I don't have many friends :(, so it's really easy to run into you. Especially in Oak, you like to enjoy that expensive bottle of wine and have the vampire talk. :p Yes, I miss bubble tea. There's no good bubble tea at the place I live. Did you notice that bubble tea is in one of KKG's storyline dialogues?

How could you not have a birthday cake? Here is the cake I made for you. Enjoy! #fangsforNai
    IMG_3856.jpg

Here are Angeline & Jon at Nai's birthday party.
    They are trying to go with your style. Sorry, Jon is still having that dopey look. He doesn't have that Valentines background. :(

IMG_3851.jpg
    🍎 iOS dollsπŸ“± Β 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Here is the only look that I am submitting for the event.

G1CgQj0l.png
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I'm glad you had a great birthday vacation!
    Oops! You knew I stalk you in the game. The fact is I don't have many friends :(, so it's really easy to run into you. Especially in Oak, you like to enjoy that expensive bottle of wine and have the vampire talk. :p Yes, I miss bubble tea. There's no good bubble tea at the place I live. Did you notice that bubble tea is in one of KKG's storyline dialogues?

How could you not have a birthday cake? Here is the cake I made for you. Enjoy! #fangsforNai
    IMG_3856.jpg

Here are Angeline & Jon at Nai's birthday party.
    They are trying to go with your style. Sorry, Jon is still having that dopey look. He doesn't have that Valentines background. :(

IMG_3851.jpg

Angeline, do the boots go with the dress? πŸ‘’πŸ‘’
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    PLEASE, KOKO! Can I post my doll for Nai's birthday first thing in the morning?? She's already dressed for the next submission, around 1:00 am wake-up for me in case I'm sleeping, so I don't want to change her whole outfit just now. Okayyyyyy???:) :):)
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    When I know a SYS event is coming that I am going to participate in, I use my three 'Look Book' slots to hold different looks that incorporate the item just in case an outfit loses and I don't want to waste precious time trying to create a new look on the fly. That SYS clock is always ticking!

I don't know if that's an obvious thing everyone does or an unsolicited tip. Haha.
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I'd love to upload a photo, but I keep getting the same login screen over and over when I click on upload on photobucket. Grrrr... I can get to my account no problem, but I can't upload.
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    My first box:
    7EA784DE-06B4-4D8D-9E61-9DEA61EEC566.jpg
    I missed getting my blue jumpsuit, but I really love this dress, so I can't complain at all :) Does anyone know what event the dress is from? I couldn't find it in my wardrobe for so long and thought I was losing my mind, but I finally found it near the top next to a comeback dress. I'm just so used to TB's being at the bottom!

I'm happy with my second box too! I've had good luck with the last 2 SYS events :)
    94B64CAD-D6C9-4A36-9B9A-104844AEE318.jpg

I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday, Nai <3
    F895CA2E-3B87-4F8C-B582-32945BEB591A.jpg
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Ok I'm really happy right now because this is my first photo in this forum and at first I didn't even know how to do that! This is my second look for this midweek event and for now this look won 1 time! I'm almost to the end of the second box

KKH_Screenshot_1479280156058_zpskr5ac6pb.jpg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    Sure thing....the photos studio opens in a couple of hours, and right now this is their only job. They'll add people till the thread dies, or the next event starts. Lol. I am just up on my middle of the night submission. Now I can go back to bed. I'all add these dolls in the morning. ;)

Congrats on on your 1st pic posted Sil5678. Now you're stuck here with us. Post away. We love pics. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: Β»
    Angeline, do the boots go with the dress? &#55357;&#56418;&#55357;&#56418;

Hi Syndra, yes, you can wear them with dresses & skirts, just not shorts/ pants. There's no way I photoshop it this well. Look at the cake I made for Nai with my poor photoshop skills. I'm still waiting for the new stylus that can do photo clip jobs better than my fat finger on the iPad. I'm embarrassed to send that cake to our photo shop queen, Nai but it's the heart that matters, right?

Back to the boots ...
    I wish I can wear them with shorts. When wearing them with shorts, the boots got cut off to the ankles and that doesn't look good. Still appreciate that we have these over the knee boots though. :)
    🍎 iOS dollsπŸ“± Β 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Yay! I love SYS!

I was taking a break though so super late to the party! I may need to buy some results (after spending 30 kstars on the earrings and 10 on saving my marriage), buuut I need that dress and hair!

Now the question is .... to Shop My Closet or not to Shop My Closet? Hmmm
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I simply love my new phone! Finally able to post better quality pictures. :D

lcp5A1C.jpg

Ready for the party!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Sure thing....the photos studio opens in a couple of hours, and right now this is their only job. They'll add people till the thread dies, or the next event starts. Lol. I am just up on my middle of the night submission. Now I can go back to bed. I'all add these dolls in the morning. ;)

Congrats on on your 1st pic posted Sil5678. Now you're stuck here with us. Post away. We love pics. :)

Thank you Koko! I'm really happy that I manage to attach pictures because I love pics too! From now on you all will see a lot of my pictures! πŸ˜‚
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
    When I know a SYS event is coming that I am going to participate in, I use my three 'Look Book' slots to hold different looks that incorporate the item just in case an outfit loses and I don't want to waste precious time trying to create a new look on the fly. That SYS clock is always ticking!

I don't know if that's an obvious thing everyone does or an unsolicited tip. Haha.

I do the same thing :) This event I've done a little differently because my outfit won the first two times so I've just been submitting it over and over. Of course, it had lost all times since haha. I was going to switch to another this morning but my middle of the night submission won again so... idk.
    zitrone wrote: Β»
    I'd love to upload a photo, but I keep getting the same login screen over and over when I click on upload on photobucket. Grrrr... I can get to my account no problem, but I can't upload.

I like imgur.com better. I used photobucket for years but I like the way you can edit and crop on the other.
    Does anyone know what event the dress is from?

Looks like a Kylie event
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BG0RzaQoVHv/?taken-by=kimkardashianevents
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Hi, I'm late to the party (although luckily not late to he event). I really love the items this week, both the hair and the dress is gorgeous!

First of all: Happy Birthday Nai! what a great event to celebrate it with :)
    I won this lovely dress in my second throwback box so my doll decided to wear it to the party:

8LZdcKZ.jpg

Unfortunately I don't own the valentines background :(
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Lii wrote: Β»
    Hi, I'm late to the party (although luckily not late to he event). I really love the items this week, both the hair and the dress is gorgeous!

I won this lovely dress in my second throwback box so my doll decided to wear it to the party:

8LZdcKZ.jpg

I never see this dress! It's so beautiful!!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
    Lii wrote: Β»

8LZdcKZ.jpg

Not a problem. I can do it. :) BTW, you look lovely.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary