Happy Birthday!! Wlll we Celebrate with A midweek event?

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    My boxes gave me an overdose of shoes:
    hDWa99N.png?1

When I got these boots, I was like 'Wait I already have those!', turns out that I have at least two similar pairs just on different shades of black lol
    Tgu5fyz.png?1

Here was 'Wait I already have those!' part 2. Actually I have the same shoes just on brown details... And if you take a look on my first pallette you'll see the same shoes now on black details lol

Not upset though, we have lot of different shades of clothing, so probably the shoes will match something better than the others similar versions would, just thought kinda funny this dejà vu feeling.

The rest of the earnables are not from my liking, however I need to get rid of them to make sure I won't have more items on my way to get those long awaited hairstyles as the fabulous ponytail <3 that I know that are just at the end of the throwback rainbow... Maybe I need something like 200 tries to get there rJREHpU.gif

Charli wrote: »
    I simply love my new phone! Finally able to post better quality pictures. :D
    lcp5A1C.jpg

Ready for the party!

Looking amazing buddy!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    This was my First box

6dwaqa.jpg

Very Kim I like it!

258upnc.jpg
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    Thank you very much Kalinda. Now I got the event. I'm late but I hope I can get 2 throwback boxes...
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Not a problem. I can do it. :) BTW, you look lovely.

Thank you!
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    I never see this dress! It's so beautiful!!

I hadn't seen it before either! That's what I love about the throwback boxes, sometimes you get stuff you didn't even know you wanted :)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Well my TB boxes were nonsense accessories, but in four hours, win or lose, I will have the hair. The dress is quite beautiful.

My super intense grinding on reality shows the past few months really paid off. I wore the Theia partnership dress that you win when you become the number one show, and I think the fact not many people have it yet really helped get votes. I only lost one round!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here was Everly's second TB pallette:

3FXuUNc.png

A pretty good one-- so many outfits!

Everly decided to wear her new shoes to Nai's birthday celebration (sorry I don't have the VDay background!):

TNPJwi6.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    I'm having such bad luck with this event :( During the SYS event with the goth-looking choker, I submitted new outfits and won every single round lol...not so lucky this time around.
    I'm 3 points away from my second box, can someone tell me how many points the dress is? I only paid 30 k-stars because I thought 2 throwback boxes and the dress specifically made it worth it but now I'm worried I won't make it!
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    pizzaparty wrote: »
    I'm having such bad luck with this event :( During the SYS event with the goth-looking choker, I submitted new outfits and won every single round lol...not so lucky this time around.
    I'm 3 points away from my second box, can someone tell me how many points the dress is? I only paid 30 k-stars because I thought 2 throwback boxes and the dress specifically made it worth it but now I'm worried I won't make it!

The dress is 155. The hair is 210. Good luck!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'm done with event! I won all my rounds with only one look I kept submitting.

Here's bringing Bollywood to the party!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Here are my boxes. First time I did not buy a 2nd or 3rd box and ofcourse there is hair in one of the boxes... have not seen a single hair in months!! But I'm really happy with my earrings, really love them!

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg
    Charli wrote: »
    I'm done with event! I won all my rounds with only one look I kept submitting.

Congrats, Bilal, on finishing and on winning all the rounds, so lucky!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Congrats, Bilal, on finishing and on winning all the rounds, so lucky!!

Thanks! This is the earliest I've finished! :)

DTmeASb.jpg

d2yRwNZ.jpg

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I finished too!! Wow the hair is just so gorgeous and elegant, I love it!!
    Congrats again, Nai, here is the our pic from the party, we look so great!
    IMG_1463.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    daffodil Thanks gurrrl ;)

Koko I can give my crown away if I can successfully wish for fangs!

Love this song.

NQueen Yay you! It always always feels great to check off a wish list. You look great as a mermaid!

Vatsy Not just the abs! Next year Vats need to join the stage too :p

Sugar Kiki looks fabz, lucky she didn't wear the you-know-what blouse to the party! If not she'd grab all the attention away :p

Angeline I knew you were a stalker from the beginning! :p I noticed too, I mostly catch my friends in Oak. I've wondered if there's a relation to how much our dolls go to Oak for dates. You have to keep hunting, I drank from more than 20 different bubble tea stores in my country to find my current holy grail store. One of the best parts about my birthday vacation was chancing upon my usual bubble tea store overseas, so lucky! Thank you for the cake, and loving your darkish looks!

Bilal I love your new phone too, can finally see hot Bilal in better pixels. Glad your transfer worked smoothly!

Linda Congrats! The hair looks stunning on your doll!

Thank you zitrone hey try imgur to upload photos, haftime, Camila, Tarabella, Lii

Here's Jax! I'm still learning gif.

xFNAkUt.gif
    PM to add
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I just love the hairstyle. I have been creating Kate Middleton looks with it. I think it is my new favorite!
    My TB boxes:

uH5ruyP.jpg

tQsI8bj.jpg

I already got to the dress but I really, really want that hair.
    I had a winning streak at first and then I lost a couple of rounds, but the last one I won again so fingers crossed it stays that way.
    Still not sure whether I should stay up late today so I can submit another look and get the hair for sure. I hate loosing sleep and I already pulled one little crazy stunt to submit a look this round lol
  • Agnes AberdeenAgnes Aberdeen Registered Users 42 Posts
    What about the event glitch? Third week in a row with no weekend event and now my Asus is infected too. I just went through the comment section and so how Glu is trying to fix a glitch where you see a female bra rather working on a long time glitch they said they'll fix since forever. Well, thank to Bilal I am not mad anymore because you know, how can you be mad when you're noticing your favorite babe at the comment section. ****hka is giving me a heart but, and Ranbir, oh Ranbir, what a dream. ❤️&#55357;&#56877;
  • Agnes AberdeenAgnes Aberdeen Registered Users 42 Posts
    It would not let me write ****hka? Weird.
    It would not let me write ****hka? Weird.

HAHA! Anu$hka works. :p

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Still not sure whether I should stay up late today so I can submit another look and get the hair for sure. I hate loosing sleep and I already pulled one little crazy stunt to submit a look this round lol

You should be ok. If you already got to the dress then you just need 55 points. There's enough time left to submit 4 more rounds I think? Maybe 5. But even if you lose each time that's 40 points, plus the 15-20 you'll get to submit each 3-4 more looks. Or knock it out by winning two more times :) Best case scenario.

I'm just 5 points short of the dress. My look won and lost an equal amount. I earned a cute dress in my TB that I'm now using and so far has won so I'm going to see if it wins round 2.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    When I know a SYS event is coming that I am going to participate in, I use my three 'Look Book' slots to hold different looks that incorporate the item just in case an outfit loses and I don't want to waste precious time trying to create a new look on the fly. That SYS clock is always ticking!

I don't know if that's an obvious thing everyone does or an unsolicited tip. Haha.

I also do the same thing haha. :D
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    You should be ok. If you already got to the dress then you just need 55 points. There's enough time left to submit 4 more rounds I think? Maybe 5. But even if you lose each time that's 40 points, plus the 15-20 you'll get to submit each 3-4 more looks. Or knock it out by winning two more times :) Best case scenario.

I'm just 5 points short of the dress. My look won and lost an equal amount. I earned a cute dress in my TB that I'm now using and so far has won so I'm going to see if it wins round 2.

Well, I'm going to miss 2 because I will be sleeping. (And I just can't get up in the middle of the night, I'm a horrible sleeper and if I did that it would take me hours to go back to sleep so that's really not an option for me)
    But I calculated and I will be able to submit 2 more looks, and out of the 3 results that I will receive I just need to win one. That should be doable, and if not I'll be exactly 6 points short, yay!

Good luck to you! I've had luck with the dress I won in my TB box so I hope it's the same for you :)
  • pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    Thanks @Savagekkh! I couldn't help myself and ended up paying 3 kstars twice to have the results half an hour early lol.....but I won 2 rounds in a row so it looks like I'll be getting the hair after all, with enough time! Phew!

That dress is so pretty and kind of extravagant and we don't get too many of those (my favorites are the huge red gown which I sadly don't own and the recent Met Gala dress!)- this one is going to be fun to wear for the holiday season and fancy gala events!
    Hi Syndra, yes, you can wear them with dresses & skirts, just not shorts/ pants. There's no way I photoshop it this well. Look at the cake I made for Nai with my poor photoshop skills. I'm still waiting for the new stylus that can do photo clip jobs better than my fat finger on the iPad. I'm embarrassed to send that cake to our photo shop queen, Nai but it's the heart that matters, right?

Back to the boots ...
    I wish I can wear them with shorts. When wearing them with shorts, the boots got cut off to the ankles and that doesn't look good. Still appreciate that we have these over the knee boots though. :)

Oh. I thought that when I buy that black dress you're wearing, I would also get the boots. :eek: Where did you get those boots Angeline? Those are thigh-high boots right? So preeetty :eek:
    Oh I believe Nai def loves your cake with fangs 🎂 I don't even know how to use photoshop LOL
    ;)
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I've been on a massive losing streak. Nearly every look I've tried has lost :( With luck I'll make it to the sweater but I've accepted that the hat & hair that I wanted are out of reach.

Why exactly does the event have to stop at noon EST anyway? What would the harm be in making it until 10pm EST like the ones in the past??
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I've been on a massive losing streak. Nearly every look I've tried has lost :( With luck I'll make it to the sweater but I've accepted that the hat & hair that I wanted are out of reach.

Why exactly does the event have to stop at noon EST anyway? What would the harm be in making it until 10pm EST like the ones in the past??

Seriously I could cry. I won my first look and have been playing every 4 hours setting my alarm and have lost each time using different looks. I don't get it. I'm not saying I'm always the best but I see people not even trying (AND STILL NOT WEARING THE EVENT PIECE GLU!!) and it's like what is wrong with me?

This is why I hate these SYS events. There is never enough time unless you have at least one good winning streak and if you lose so many you have to pay (again!) to eventually get the items. I have basically 4 chances to go since we have 16 hours and I'm still 20 points away from the dress which means if I lose again, I'll be down to 3 chances getting the hair.

If you're going to do SYS events at least give us losers a bit more time or as many of have noted before let us earn points by voting.

PS Happy Birthday Nai, I hope you had a great day!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Oh. I thought that when I buy that black dress you're wearing, I would also get the boots. :eek: Where did you get those boots Angeline? Those are thigh-high boots right? So preeetty :eek:
    Oh I believe Nai def loves your cake with fangs �� I don't even know how to use photoshop LOL
    ;)

I got them from last week's throwback gift box. There's a Halloween pumpkin icon in the corner so I assume they are from a Halloween event in the past. Thanks to Glu team who fixed my game and got my mid-week TB event back.:D I love them so much. I read somewhere on the forum that they are the only pair of thigh-high boots so far. Hopefully, Glu will add more thigh-high boots or I wish you best of luck on picking them in your future TB box. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I have 189 so far. I think I will be able to complete this one. I did well on a lot of looks.

I haven't had much sleep though. My cat got out between 5-7 AM this morning because my dumb husband doesn't know how to close the front door. I've been out looking for him non-stop and I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight because I'm just so sad. So because of this, I've been able to submit a look every 4 hours. Of course, I'd rather have my cat back. He's only a year old and super shy. I hope he's OK.

I can't figure out Imgur. How do I get it to be private?
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I got them from last week's throwback gift box. There's a Halloween pumpkin icon in the corner so I assume they are from a Halloween event in the past. Thanks to Glu team who fixed my game and got my mid-week TB event back.:D I love them so much. I read somewhere on the forum that they are the only pair of thigh-high boots so far. Hopefully, Glu will add more thigh-high boots or I wish you best of luck on picking them in your future TB box. :)

Correct myself: the Halloween thigh-high boots are not the only over-the-knee boots in the game. Just saw another pair on my voting screen.

IMG_0077.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Lii wrote: »
    Hi, I'm late to the party (although luckily not late to he event). I really love the items this week, both the hair and the dress is gorgeous!

First of all: Happy Birthday Nai! what a great event to celebrate it with :)
    I won this lovely dress in my second throwback box so my doll decided to wear it to the party:

8LZdcKZ.jpg

Unfortunately I don't own the valentines background :(

Aww Lii you're so lucky I envy youuu much 😭
    That dress is soo pretty and so are you :o
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm at 167 points... so still a few more rounds to go! I was off to a good start, but have been on a losing streak now.

There were my two throwback boxes. Not my best, but honestly I was more excited about the dress and hair!

IMG_1066.png

IMG_1067.png
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh