Update 5.7 is here!

Comments

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Glu took away watch video option to open another daily gift box! :mad:
    I need to get all the white giftbox items ASAP so they won't show up in my weekend event paid Kstar gift boxes!!

IMG_3870.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    Omg... it is so cool... I'm sorry what is generic gig? And where is the location for this background?
    Megannita wrote: »
    No one has mentioned that acting gigs look so different now! The following is from a generic gig, not a storyline gig.

11nnOm3.jpg
    Yes, it is hard to agree but Glu messed up with watch video option. For free kstar watch option is messed too, sometimes i can click it, sometimes it is frozen and not clickable...
    just keep hoping glu will fix it immediately because it is slighty annoying with ads popping up too
    I need to get all the white giftbox items ASAP so they won't show up in my weekend event paid Kstar gift boxes!!

IMG_3870.jpg
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Omg... it is so cool... I'm sorry what is generic gig? And where is the location for this background?

Hi!
    Generic gig is what I call the gigs that Simon gives us when we don't have a storyline gig available. This particular gig is taking place in Mirimount but I imagine (or hope) that all acting gigs will look more interesting now.
    You remind me of the babe...
    No one has mentioned that acting gigs look so different now! The following is from a generic gig, not a storyline gig.

11nnOm3.jpg

This makes me want to go do Simon's side gigs now. I will remember to pick acting gigs. Since the reality show filming came out, I have not done Simon's side gigs for a long time. Thanks for sharing the picture. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Yes, it is hard to agree but Glu messed up with watch video option. For free kstar watch option is messed too, sometimes i can click it, sometimes it is frozen and not clickable...
    just keep hoping glu will fix it immediately because it is slighty annoying with ads popping up too

The first daily box after this update, I had a flash of "Open Another for 10 KStars" then it turned back to "watch video". I hope I didn't get charge 10 KStars because I am so used to click that watch video button and didn't even pay attention to the change. Then it was normal yesterday. Today, it became a solid "Open Another for 10 KStars" button. It didn't even flash back to watch video. :( I hope this is just a glitch and Glu will fix this soon.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • CloudyPianoCloudyPiano Registered Users 24 Posts
    Glu has screwed us over again. The daily k stars for watching videos is effed up now. I can only watch one video. And then I get one ENERGY, not a star.

Not happy. Glu has an amazing way of doing that to me anymore. Unimpressed.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Glu has screwed us over again. The daily k stars for watching videos is effed up now. I can only watch one video. And then I get one ENERGY, not a star.

Not happy. Glu has an amazing way of doing that to me anymore. Unimpressed.

that happened to me too and i was like huh? i didn't do an energy action!

also, i hate when it takes you to the other activities page cause every other time it freezes
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

IMG_3870.jpg

Well then, I guess they can now just keep that second box and open it themselves.

11nnOm3.jpg

I had an acting gig today. Didn't look like this.
    isabeau wrote: »
    I had an acting gig today. Didn't look like this.

It's only in Mirimount. Too bad. I hoped it was a permanent change.
    Thank you so much...
    Yea, I'm hoping all acting gigs will look more like that... :cool:
    Hi!
    Generic gig is what I call the gigs that Simon gives us when we don't have a storyline gig available. This particular gig is taking place in Mirimount but I imagine (or hope) that all acting gigs will look more interesting now.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    This one's from a new storyline gig at Mirimount, Fashion Police.

nzP3lKr.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Hi Angeline & Jon and Cherry_cokez and all others who are experiences problems with the 'free K-star options'!
    There is a thread in KKH FAQ & Support here where all the irregularities of this kind are accumilated. The thread contains 1) the missing button to watch video to open a second daily box, 2) no K-stars reward after watching a video and 3) no more x amount of daily videos to watch for free K-stars.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Charli wrote: »

nzP3lKr.jpg

Aww when did these begin? I never get any storylines anymore! The amount of times I've raised this with glu and they've done absolutely nothing about it. I'm just glad they have the midweek events now that keep me interested
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    When I finished the first storyline from the update, this storyline started. Alvin contacts you about a new show, and you get to know the producer in two gigs and then the third is the one above, where you shoot the pilot for the show.

I think normal acting gigs still look the same.
    Charli wrote: »

nzP3lKr.jpg

Do you think after I do that storyline gig, my generic gigs (in Mirimount) will go back to looking the old, boring way? That's disappointing.
    Do you think after I do that storyline gig, my generic gigs (in Mirimount) will go back to looking the old, boring way? That's disappointing.

I think this backdrop is specific to this storyline. Other people are doing regular (or what you call "generic") acting gigs and seeing what we have always seen.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Starbeans!!! It's Starbeans!!! I worked there way before hollywood :p
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »

LOL I saw that too! Now I want to look for other easter eggs. Glu, add some in!
    Julesmo wrote: »
    I think this backdrop is specific to this storyline. Other people are doing regular (or what you call "generic") acting gigs and seeing what we have always seen.

Yeah Jules. But I did one in Mirimount with that backdrop.

See:

11nnOm3.jpg
    Yeah Jules. But I did one in Mirimount with that backdrop.

See:

11nnOm3.jpg

Well cool, maybe it is the new backdrop. Or maybe it will alternate.
    Well cool, maybe it is the new backdrop. Or maybe it will alternate.

Hi Jules! I found it was used as a set for a tv show within the type of studio we're used to, for the Fashion Police TV series we shoot a pilot for. So *that* was a relief. I have to say when I saw the cartoonish look and--gag!--Starbeans, I thought the game was going the way of K&K plus Stardom combined. I'd always found something just so dismal and dark, that shadowed and gave an overall sordid feeling pervading Stardom Hollywood. When I saw the screen shot provided here, with no info about the truth of it, to me it inferred the whole game would lose its complete sense of self, which considering the namesake of KKH, was a step down from whatever touch of class she lent to it. I'm happy to see it isn't the whole look and feel of the game that's changed. But will it? No clue. I'm busy being disgusted with some of the changes the new update has brought. Sighhhhh.
    isabeau wrote: »
    Hi Jules! I found it was used as a set for a tv show within the type of studio we're used to, for the Fashion Police TV series we shoot a pilot for. So *that* was a relief. I have to say when I saw the cartoonish look and--gag!--Starbeans, I thought the game was going the way of K&K plus Stardom combined. I'd always found something just so dismal and dark, that shadowed and gave an overall sordid feeling pervading Stardom Hollywood. When I saw the screen shot provided here, with no info about the truth of it, to me it inferred the whole game would lose its complete sense of self, which considering the namesake of KKH, was a step down from whatever touch of class she lent to it. I'm happy to see it isn't the whole look and feel of the game that's changed. But will it? No clue. I'm busy being disgusted with some of the changes the new update has brought. Sighhhhh.

It's weird that you wrote "with no info about the truth of it" about my screenshot. I mean, it's clearly a generic side gig that I invited Kim to join me in. I couldn't have known about the later storyline gig I will have to do, that will have the same backdrop. I had no way of knowing that. I certainly wasn't trying to mislead anyone.
    It's only in Mirimount. Too bad. I hoped it was a permanent change.

Maybe to get our reactions? I think it's kind of cool in this type of situation, but I hope it stays as a special feature and not something that pre-announces the shape of things to come on a medium scale, let alone a grand scale.
    It's weird that you wrote "with no info about the truth of it" about my screenshot. I mean, it's clearly a generic side gig that I invited Kim to join me in. I couldn't have known about the later storyline gig I will have to do, that will have the same backdrop. I had no way of knowing that. I certainly wasn't trying to mislead anyone.

No, Megganita, don't be offended; your post seemed to me that you were finding a larger part of the game changed. No offense intended.:)
    LOL I saw that too! Now I want to look for other easter eggs. Glu, add some in!

I love an Easter egg too, I really do; and a couple I remember were from the SCSD storyline, and of course our reality show; I just don't want to be overrun with it, you know? But so far, all in all, it's been very fun. <happy little smile>
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

Yeah remember that? I worked at Microbe and we used to hang around after our shifts, feels like another life.:rolleyes:

Talking about that another life, used to be really fun to drink whippachinos with Britney while you served us:p

Anyway, what do you guys chose to be a good or a bad cop? I went as bad!

When I finish the gig I'll comment the outcome and we can compare if there's any differences.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

Mine was an 8hr new storyline gig from Alvin. As I mentioned, yesterday I did an acting side gig, but didn't have this scenery, just the usual studio. So now we know 1. It's in a random side gig, and 2. It's a part of a new storyline, and 3. ...where will it pop up next?? I agree with Jules and the EE's!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Omg first thing I noticed was dem shoulders yo. Is this going to happen in the BIG update? No more kreaking shoulders.

I grabbed this from the official FB page btw.

rC0N0RU.jpg
    PM to add