Weekend Event 11/18/16 ~Surprise Surprise What will it be?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Greatwheel.gif

Still breathless from that great SYS Midweek Event...

I can't fathom what tomorrow's event might be.

Will if be Dating, or Parties or Gig?

Whatever it is it's going to be Big.

So gather your coffee, your breakfast, your toast,
While we wait here quietly for the one we love most.
(our very own GluGoddess)

Yeah, it's our polite and not in your face, respectful way to anticipate and beg for

Spoilers?

So what do you think this weekend might be?
My brain is on turkeys and Eggnog and Glee,
'Coz after Thanksgiving......we put up the tree.

As you can see, I'm uselsss right now. My mind's on the holidays, and all I can think of it all the great Holiday clothes our dolls got last year, and ...the sale.
Help me out, post your ideas while I just work on the final guests for Nai's Birthday photo. If you haven't put your picture in.....please do, I'll make another sweep of the thread.

And it might be kind of hectic next week, so share any holiday plans. We'll think of you while you midair on your way to aunts, uncles, cousins and cranberry sauce. If you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, share with us your winter holiday customs and holidays that you celebrate.
snowblls.gif
Thread's Open!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    The boss brought in Krispy Kreme so I have my doughnut and a latte - all I needed was this thread! So excited to see what is coming up!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Hoping for something AMAZING! Happy Friday to you all!!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Well, I'm predicting that next week will be a VIP event because of Black Friday and Thanksgiving so I don't think that VIP will be this week. We just had a reality show event, so I'm thinking this weekend event will be a regular 5 star event or 5 star party weekend.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Yeah I also predict a regular event weekend!

With a twist :D :cool:
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    The boss brought in Krispy Kreme so I have my doughnut and a latte - all I needed was this thread! So excited to see what is coming up!

Now this pregnant lady needs Krispy Kreme ;) like, I don't think I'll ever stop thinking about them until I get one (or 12) haha!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I bet it's a 5 star professional event 😉
    Android
    Now this pregnant lady needs Krispy Kreme ;) like, I don't think I'll ever stop thinking about them until I get one (or 12) haha!!

Hahaha if I could share with you, I would!
    I agree with you guys! I think 5 star event weekend!

Does anyone remember when we started getting the special daily gift boxes last year? I know it was closer to Christmas, but I'm curious! Those were amazing!! Except for the Cookie Monster coat hahaha :p maybe I'll have to pull that one out this season!!
    XoXo
    Hahaha if I could share with you, I would!

Hahaha well, thank you :) luckily I live really close to one! I actually don't know if that's good or bad :p
    XoXo
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh Lookee what Jules Brought us. Krispy Kreme for Everyone!
    ef670b37a87874bded2343d64c500477.jpg

And who wants coffee?

27bcd.jpg

Ooops, those rainbow sprinkled midori drinks were for me, hang on.....

coffee.jpg

There you go. Coffee with heart. :) (You can have a midori if you want,
    I just don't want to be a bad influence.)

Woo Hoo. Thursday morning, anticipating the Spoils of the Weekend.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

I hope you're enjoying your sugar fix. The management team brought in donuts yesterday to reward the team for preparing the next update, but I resisted the temptation. Whenever I find out I lost weight, I can't help but think that Kim, Kendall & Kylie have been a good influence!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

Pregnancy gets you everything.

RRnocGs.png

Now go get the real ones!
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Pregnancy gets you everything.

RRnocGs.png

Now go get the real ones!

Y'ALL - I make Krispy Kreme bread pudding every year at some point during the holidays. I can smell it now!
    Does anyone remember when we started getting the special daily gift boxes last year? I know it was closer to Christmas, but I'm curious! Those were amazing!! Except for the Cookie Monster coat hahaha maybe I'll have to pull that one out this season!!

Aaaah yeah I remember those! I have no idea, but I'd forgotten about them :D

(On a sadder note, today I didn't get the option to open a second Daily Box for watching an ad :( )
    I agree with you guys! I think 5 star event weekend!

Does anyone remember when we started getting the special daily gift boxes last year? I know it was closer to Christmas, but I'm curious! Those were amazing!! Except for the Cookie Monster coat hahaha :p maybe I'll have to pull that one out this season!!

I want to say it started with the last weekend event before actual Christmas and continued til Christmas. It was several days, and it was the best! I am going to put on ol' Cookie right now...
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

I had such a donut-addiction during the pregnancy of my twins so I hear you girl!!
    IMG_1478.png
    Now you go get a real one, I'll sip my coffee and wait for spoilers!
    giphy.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    My boss just called me and, out of the blue, gave me the day off tomorrow! For no other reason than the fact that our hard work this week (in preparation for Black Friday next week) means that we don't have much to do tomorrow. Lucky me :) Not only do I get to sleep in, but it also means I can grind from the beginning, as events start at 11 am where I live :) It had better be a 5 star event! PLEASE Glu!
    hackers can burn in hell
    Val_ wrote: »
    Aaaah yeah I remember those! I have no idea, but I'd forgotten about them :D

(On a sadder note, today I didn't get the option to open a second Daily Box for watching an ad :( )

My iOS didn't get it, but my android did.
    PM to add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Wow Daffodil, how incredibly nice of your boss!!

And Kalinda, how great that management came in to show their appreciation!! We appreciate you too, but I can only offer virtual treats!

IMG_1480.jpgimage hosting websites
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    All of you with nice bosses today. Mine just asked me to plan a Christmas party then told everyone the place and date before I could confirm pricing and if it's available. I also have to buy 40 gift cards and figure out raffle prizes based on a budget I don't even know yet because I haven't confirmed pricing on a venue!!! Not to mention I'll probably get stuck with our entire staff party next month which requires buying enough hot dogs/burgers/chips for 400 people :(:(

pjY6yfE.png?1
    Kalinda - Kim, Kylie and Kendall inspire me to lose weight too, haha. (To be fair I'm a slim athletic build but still...) On Saturday I'm going to the hairdresser and bringing him a pic of Kim from this season of KUWTK - I love the colour and cut! I hope he can make it similar, her hair is always gorg.
    I often check what Kendall is wearing too, I love what Monica Rose does with her look.

Have you guys seen Kylie's Holiday collection? I'm still sad over not getting some of her Birthday limited edition stuff :(
    All of you with nice bosses today. Mine just asked me to plan a Christmas party then told everyone the place and date before I could confirm pricing and if it's available. I also have to buy 40 gift cards and figure out raffle prizes based on a budget I don't even know yet because I haven't confirmed pricing on a venue!!! Not to mention I'll probably get stuck with our entire staff party next month which requires buying enough hot dogs/burgers/chips for 400 people :(:(

pjY6yfE.png?1

Oh my. Good luck, I hope the venue is available! Sometimes I wonder if I could get away with a glass of wine at lunch, or a margarita. :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I hope you're enjoying your sugar fix. The management team brought in donuts yesterday to reward the team for preparing the next update, but I resisted the temptation. Whenever I find out I lost weight, I can't help but think that Kim, Kendall & Kylie have been a good influence!

Do you remember the episode a few years back, where Kim went around windexing the food after a few bites, so it could no longer be eaten? I've ordered extra for the Holidays. lol.

And that was super nice of Management. Next time, take a bite and grab the windex. A few years back, Kim would windex food after a few bites, forcing herself to toss the rest. Jonathon was in that episode, she windexed his cupcake or something. Amusing but don't try it at home.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts

pjY6yfE.png?1

Man, that sucks. Remember - Friday is not too far away, and Friday is Wineday :)
    hackers can burn in hell
    It's 3 weeks out so I'm hoping that's far enough out, but it's also a Friday night at a restaurant/bar so I have no idea. I'm hoping the event planner will get back to me soon. For the most part he's a good boss but times like this when he gets a wild hair he can be such a pain in the butt. And it's worse today because he was off yesterday so he had plenty of time to sit at home and think about things for me to do. I knew I should've added a splash of RumChata to my coffee this morning!
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    Kalinda - Kim, Kylie and Kendall inspire me to lose weight too, haha. (To be fair I'm a slim athletic build but still...) On Saturday I'm going to the hairdresser and bringing him a pic of Kim from this season of KUWTK - I love the colour and cut! I hope he can make it similar, her hair is always gorg.
    I often check what Kendall is wearing too, I love what Monica Rose does with her look.

Have you guys seen Kylie's Holiday collection? I'm still sad over not getting some of her Birthday limited edition stuff :(
    Yes I saw her edition on her snapchat and I want all! Kylie admit it you want all my money 😂😍 btw I managed to buy the cream eyeshadows and the lip kit on her last birthday edition and I love them!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

pjY6yfE.png?1

That sounds stressful!
    And if the place is not available, you can't charm anybody with k-stars to make things happen..
    Android

To KKH team!

P2NG7zz.png
    PM to add

pjY6yfE.png?1

Omg same! I just got back from my vacation and I have to start planning now. I have exactly 2 weeks, luckily I checked off venue and food before I went on vacation. I don't get an event planner, so I'm all on my own. Can we stress together?
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Omg same! I just got back from my vacation and I have to start planning now. I have exactly 2 weeks, luckily I checked off venue and food before I went on vacation. I don't get an event planner, so I'm all on my own. Can we stress together?

I'm hoping the "event planner" they have listed on their site is actually the person I needed to go through. Really I just need food options/prices because they don't actually have a party menu and my boss wants food buffet style. But this is more of a go in and order your food type place so I'm hoping they can do that. Maybe big batch appetizers or something. The place *I* wanted to go had a party menu and is the exact same style place (and has a better beer selection imo) but nooo
    That sounds stressful!
    And if the place is not available, you can't charm anybody with k-stars to make things happen..

If only that worked in the real world!! At least it won't be me who looks stupid if the date doesn't work out :p