Happy Birthday!! Wlll we Celebrate with A midweek event?

Comments

• zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Correct myself: the Halloween thigh-high boots are not the only over-the-knee boots in the game. Just saw another pair on my voting screen.

IMG_0077.jpg

That outfit (on the left) comes all together. I just got that in one of my throwback boxes. It's from April / May 2015. The encyclopedia can tell you.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    zitrone wrote: »
    That outfit (on the left) comes all together. I just got that in one of my throwback boxes. It's from April / May 2015. The encyclopedia can tell you.
    Correct myself: the Halloween thigh-high boots are not the only over-the-knee boots in the game. Just saw another pair on my voting screen.

IMG_0077.jpg

Oh yes I got the outfit (on the left) in my TB box before and the dress and boots are inseparable. But the boots on your pic (valentines background) Angeline are closed and separable. Ah it's a Halloween item. Thank you thank you for that info and because of that, I was able to find it. So this pair of thigh-high boots comes with the pirate dress. Aha!

Congrats too! :o It's so nice that you can also participate in TB events again~ :o:o:o

zn65ub.jpg
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Those knee high Halloween boots are great because if you try to wear certain things with them, they default to that to a skirt

2ebqsdg.jpg

ignore the brown boots, i just put this together as an example lol

Other times, it doesn't work as well

34g8vfq.jpg
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »

Aww Lii you're so lucky I envy youuu much ��
    That dress is soo pretty and so are you :o

Awww, thanks! I'm sure you'll get it too soon enough! I'm still missing a lot of items so it's not one of those that they keep until you have almost everything (like the hair....)

Edit: I finished! And I went ahead and submitted another, absolutely horrendous look in the hopes that someone that needs a win will get put up against my doll and get their twenty points.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I finished!! I'm so happy because I really thought I wasn't able to do it since I was forced to start very late, but Cherrey won every single round with the same outfit :rolleyes:

These are my boxes. The earrings are fine, the shoes are probably never gonna be used.

Y57KQdN.png

nnqXBIg.png

BCr4Pvj.png
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I'm loving these mid week events especially the ones like this where you have two throwback boxes and then you can earn some bonus items. Loving this weeks dress and hair. Serving Glamour....

F51754FA-D885-46DF-8EA2-81034ED97BF1_zpsmp8pvitp.jpeg

Also Happy Birthday Nai! Hope you have a great day xxx
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Ok I finished the event, these was my boxes. In the first box I liked more the first dress or the camel one, in the second it was ok the others items didn't inspira me.

Screenshot_20161116-125710_zpse1oplc9c_edit_1479385601487_zpsplpus0ec.jpeg

Screenshot_20161117-131808_zpslbvfwgbo_edit_1479385655248_zpshv8tgisl.jpeg

And this is my doll with the dress and hair which I love both very much! Thank you for whoever vote for her look!

KKH_Screenshot_1479385328874_zpsxjincyue.jpg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Oh yes I got the outfit (on the left) in my TB box before and the dress and boots are inseparable. But the boots on your pic (valentines background) Angeline are closed and separable. Ah it's a Halloween item. Thank you thank you for that info and because of that, I was able to find it. So this pair of thigh-high boots comes with the pirate dress. Aha!
    Congrats too! :o It's so nice that you can also participate in TB events again~ :o:o:o
    zn65ub.jpg

I don't think I have ever seen that outfit with thigh-high boots in my TB boxes. Congrats for getting them.
    Thanks for finding the event photo. Now I know I have the whole set of the costume.
    Yes, I was super happy when I got the TB event back and got those boots!

Thanks zitrone for the info.

KaylaJ, I didn't know that. Tried on these boots with most of the outfits in the closet just now. I think these thigh-high boots just won't work with certain complete set outfits, the skirt disappears. But it works with most of the dresses & skirts.
    P.S. Your doll looks mad. She was like, why did you post this embarrassing picture of me. Haha ...
    Thanks for sacrificing your doll. :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    I'm loving these mid week events especially the ones like this where you have two throwback boxes and then you can earn some bonus items. Loving this weeks dress and hair. Serving Glamour....

F51754FA-D885-46DF-8EA2-81034ED97BF1_zpsmp8pvitp.jpeg

Also Happy Birthday Nai! Hope you have a great day xxx

Thanks Lyanna! You look super glam!
    PM to add
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    I managed to get all the items despite winning only twice in the 2 day period! I was really really lucky this time
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I finished! I did pay 4 stars to submit an extra outfit before I went to bed last night, just to be on the safe side, but as I definitely didn't submit every 4 hours due to work and not setting alarms through the night, and also lost twice, I don't mind the small extra investment. I'm very happy with my haul - an early dress I think I just missed out on as I wasn't very good at events back then, and black sandals with a silver strap which I've had my eye on for a while (I love black and silver and often wear them IRL!). I also love the dress and hair. Can't wait to see what's in store for the weekend event now!

Also: happy birthday Nai! I hope you have/had a lovely day and that you either got your fangs, or got some more generic items out of the way in your TB boxes so you are one step closer to them! :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Congratulations ofortuna, and everyone else who finished. THese are my fave events, I've gotten used to the random win or lose after 4 hours, and you try again. I was losing more than i wanted, so each morning I did get up to start on time, then 2 middle of the night 2 a.m. submissions, but I finished 1 game last night, and the other two at 7 something. I would have had to do the last 7:58 submission for the last 5 points otherwise. Talk about cutting it close. And, the Two first boxes being throwbacks are perfect for those who can't make it all the way through a professional Midweek, with one tb at the end, although.....I did get my twin buns on the last one of those. I think it was the black giftbox.

I'm just overflowing with the Holiday spirit. I got the most gorg led trees in Costco. Battery operated they change colors subtly, set of 3. Greatest part, you have a choice to just on and off it at will.....or set it to 6 hours on 28 hours off. So, from now till New Years, my dining room table turns itself on at 5:15, and off at 11:15. Set it and forget it. I liked them so much, SugarB went back and got me a 2nd set, now I have a forest around my centerpiece. And I swear, this is all that's going up until next Friday. So year, great event, Christmas decorations about to descend......I'm assuming another event starting tomorrow.....OMG.. We need a new event thread before we can get Spoilers. Gotta run....no body say anthing bad for about half an hour ok? THanks
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    RbcbKpw.png?1

Last night around 0:30am I lost a round and submited a look and got to 209 points (that happens so often to me!), so I thought ok when I wake up in the morning I'll have finished...:rolleyes:

Congrats to everyone who finished too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Congratulations ofortuna, and everyone else who finished. THese are my fave events, I've gotten used to the random win or lose after 4 hours, and you try again. I was losing more than i wanted, so each morning I did get up to start on time, then 2 middle of the night 2 a.m. submissions, but I finished 1 game last night, and the other two at 7 something. I would have had to do the last 7:58 submission for the last 5 points otherwise. Talk about cutting it close. And, the Two first boxes being throwbacks are perfect for those who can't make it all the way through a professional Midweek, with one tb at the end, although.....I did get my twin buns on the last one of those. I think it was the black giftbox.

I'm just overflowing with the Holiday spirit. I got the most gorg led trees in Costco. Battery operated they change colors subtly, set of 3. Greatest part, you have a choice to just on and off it at will.....or set it to 6 hours on 28 hours off. So, from now till New Years, my dining room table turns itself on at 5:15, and off at 11:15. Set it and forget it. I liked them so much, SugarB went back and got me a 2nd set, now I have a forest around my centerpiece. And I swear, this is all that's going up until next Friday. So year, great event, Christmas decorations about to descend......I'm assuming another event starting tomorrow.....OMG.. We need a new event thread before we can get Spoilers. Gotta run....no body say anthing bad for about half an hour ok? THanks

Koko!! You're making me want to start decorating now!! Haha :) I think I might have to check out my Costco because those trees sound great! I'm trying to talk my boyfriend into getting a fake tree this year because I think they're easier to deal with, but he and my daughter will probably outvote me and get a real tree like we have for the last decade haha. I always worry about my cats destroying everything because they love Christmas decorations too! I have to add vinegar to the water at bottom of the tree so they don't drink it! Silly kitties!

Anyways, this event was fun! I think for the first time I won every single round with the same outfit! I'm so happy for that because I missed submitting on time a few times. The second night I did wake up at 4 am, but I was stuck on "getting results" for a couple minutes and ended up falling asleep before submitting another look.. I woke up in the morning so annoyed haha!! These are by far my favorite weekday events and I don't even mind having to pay to play! What we get out of it is sooo worth it!! I just hope they don't raise the prices on future items we need to play! I like it when everyone can play along! I feel bad for the players who don't get the event at all :( hopefully that gets resolved soon!!

Yay! Thursday! I'm off to check the other thread now! Spoilers (hopefully) today!!!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    tiramisu wrote: »
    I finished! I did pay 4 stars to submit an extra outfit before I went to bed last night, just to be on the safe side, but as I definitely didn't submit every 4 hours due to work and not setting alarms through the night, and also lost twice, I don't mind the small extra investment. I'm very happy with my haul - an early dress I think I just missed out on as I wasn't very good at events back then, and black sandals with a silver strap which I've had my eye on for a while (I love black and silver and often wear them IRL!). I also love the dress and hair. Can't wait to see what's in store for the weekend event now!

Also: happy birthday Nai! I hope you have/had a lovely day and that you either got your fangs, or got some more generic items out of the way in your TB boxes so you are one step closer to them! :)

Thx! :o

I paid some kstars for both my games too, first time I had to do that.

I didn't get my fangs, but I did get nice items for both games so I guess I'm just going to suck it up and hope next week.
    PM to add
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I finished! With 5min to go haha

I spent quite a lot of K-Stars though cos I was so late... but I'm really happ with the result! Check out this beautiful dress I won in my 2nd TB box

2iwayiv.jpg
    I don't think I have ever seen that outfit with thigh-high boots in my TB boxes. Congrats for getting them.
    Thanks for finding the event photo. Now I know I have the whole set of the costume.
    Yes, I was super happy when I got the TB event back and got those boots!

Thanks zitrone for the info.

KaylaJ, I didn't know that. Tried on these boots with most of the outfits in the closet just now. I think these thigh-high boots just won't work with certain complete set outfits, the skirt disappears. But it works with most of the dresses & skirts.
    P.S. Your doll looks mad. She was like, why did you post this embarrassing picture of me. Haha ...
    Thanks for sacrificing your doll. :p

I can't imagine why she'd be embarrassed...

35i8uwp.jpg

oh, lol. I won that outfit the tights/shoes combo a few wks ago. I won the outfit first so I had it on and then put on the tights and saw that, oops

Yeah, I kinda play around with those boots to see what I can get away with lol Bikinis and the blue top/white short combo seem to work so far.

And I finished. I hope next SYS when I go on a massive losing streak the end item isn't something I totally want cause I am tired and had to spend a few
    IOS

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I can't imagine why she'd be embarrassed...

35i8uwp.jpg

oh, lol. I won that outfit the tights/shoes combo a few wks ago. I won the outfit first so I had it on and then put on the tights and saw that, oops

Yeah, I kinda play around with those boots to see what I can get away with lol Bikinis and the blue top/white short combo seem to work so far.

And I finished. I hope next SYS when I go on a massive losing streak the end item isn't something I totally want cause I am tired and had to spend a few

I have these. So far as I know they're not boots at all, it's the Halloween Little Red Riding Hood's legs wearing black tights and red shoes....They didn't come with any maternity clothes, as the top and duster shown.
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Thx! :o

I paid some kstars for both my games too, first time I had to do that.

I didn't get my fangs, but I did get nice items for both games so I guess I'm just going to suck it up and hope next week.

I've only paid kstars once before...I try to avoid it but the items this time were just too good to miss! Glad you got some nice things in the meantime anyway :)
    isabeau wrote: »
    I have these. So far as I know they're not boots at all, it's the Halloween Little Red Riding Hood's legs wearing black tights and red shoes....They didn't come with any maternity clothes, as the top and duster shown.

oh no these are separate items. i just got the outfit in one throwback box and then got the tights in the 2nd and forgot to change. i was just showing how with some items your clothes get a bit interesting
    IOS

• unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    I'm super late to the party !

Happy belated birthday Nai!! :D

I loved this SYS event. Can't beat two TB boxes and two absolutely stunning items. Well 3 if you count the earrings you had to purchase . I need to utilize th look book options more. I forget it's there.
    I was happy with my boxes. These were my picks!

20161117_181549.png

20161117_181521.png

And this was my winning look :
    KKH_Screenshot_1479243451923.jpg

My beautiful earnings:
    KKH_Screenshot_1479428291795.jpg

And unique is all ready to party with Nai !
    KKH_Screenshot_1479429017693.jpg

(I know I posted late so don't have to worry about photoshopping me in)

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Wow unique123! I love that blue dress !!
    Val_ wrote: »
    Wow unique123! I love that blue dress !!

A Kim SMC. I believe it was offered again not too long ago as a tb bundle.
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    A Kim SMC. I believe it was offered again not too long ago as a tb bundle.

Thanks ! Yes it was indeed a SMC! Those are the best bundles in my opinion ;)

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
    [IMG][/img]image_zpsw9i4psyi.jpeg

Very, very sorry I'm so late to Nai's party. Koko, if you can still include me that would be really great. If not, I know I inadvertently threw a wrench in the works.:( All apologies.
    unique123 wrote: »
    Thanks ! Yes it was indeed a SMC! Those are the best bundles in my opinion ;)

I agree--I love them!

A note: But if Glu is entertaining ideas on changing the perfect price--the new update means we can't put anything past them--of $9.99 and the bundle including 60 K-stars, SMC and KP's, buh-byeeeeee! We already went over the sneak, not-so-stealth higher price and fewer stars in the bundle some months ago, with all and sundry not going for the change. Glu--greedy paws are extremely overt. BTW: STOP MAKING FUN OF KKH FORUM MEMBERS IN K&K STORYLINES. Disgusting. And I AM SO GLAD I RID MYSELF OF THAT HORRENDOUS ON 67 DIFFERENT LEVELS GAME. I only stayed because of friendships with some Krew members. Now my former-K&K BFFs and I get together via other social media. You lost 16 players in one shot. Way to go guys!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    BTW: STOP MAKING FUN OF KKH FORUM MEMBERS IN K&K STORYLINES. Disgusting.

Huh? Come back here now and tell me everything! Got me super curious, doll!:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Ok, Grabbing the last of the guests......one last call if you haven't posted your party doll for me on the light xo background if you have it, if not, red carpet works 2nd best. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I hope I didn't miss anyone..... Happy Birthday Nai.

Nai_Birthday_Party.jpg

If I missed you, let me know. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I hope I didn't miss anyone..... Happy Birthday Nai.

Nai_Birthday_Party.jpg

If I missed you, let me know. :)

This is so spectacularly gorge! I love to keep these memories because they're some of the very best of KKH, the forum, of *us*. So I try to remember to take a screenshot of them. The other day I was looking through my about 2,000 pics for something and came across Vats's little Mell's birthday party photo with all the babies in the bouncy house. So adorable. When Koko, Nai and a few of our other most treasured dolls put their little noses to the grindstone, it just creates a singular happiness and closeness. Just looking at all of us together makes me so happy. Beautiful, Koko, doll; beautiful work. And Nai is a gorgeous birthday princess.