Weekend Event 11/18/16 ~Surprise Surprise What will it be?

Comments

• Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Sil5678 wrote:
    Yes I saw her edition on her snapchat and I want all! Kylie admit it you want all my money ���� btw I managed to buy the cream eyeshadows and the lip kit on her last birthday edition and I love them!
    Lucky!

I wanted the Dark Bronze Eyeliner and the Copper Creme eyeshadow but missed out on both :( I'm scared of ordering via eBay though because of the fakes...
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm hoping the "event planner" they have listed on their site is actually the person I needed to go through. Really I just need food options/prices because they don't actually have a party menu and my boss wants food buffet style. But this is more of a go in and order your food type place so I'm hoping they can do that. Maybe big batch appetizers or something. The place *I* wanted to go had a party menu and is the exact same style place (and has a better beer selection imo) but nooo

Just be rebellious and go with the place you have in mind!
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Christmas parties are great for everyone except whoever has tp plan them.. I had to plan the yearly awards dinners. I'm just shaking my head remembering. Good luck to the event planners among us.
    I was out at the supermarket yesterday morning at 9 o'clock or so it was packed like a Saturday afternoon. I do not see myself getting the Thanksgiving shopping done without reinforcements. I go early in the morning because it's not crowded and it just seems early for the holiday supermarket rush. I have to do the math and gift card up for next week. I wonder what the Star sale will be this year (I'm sure they'll have one". Last year was it an across-the-board sale or was it more stars in each package? Anyone remember?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I agree with Nai. Go with the place you originally wanted, go with your gut. You'll feel better and the event will shine, I'm sure.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm pretty sure the star packs had double the amount of stars for the same price.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'm so excited for this weeks event!
    I'm not from the US so I don't celebrate Thanksgiving.... But I'll have my personal holiday next week because the new episodes of Gilmore Girls come out! Is anyone else watching? I can't wait!
    I'll be going home to see my parents and meet with my best friend from High School so we can watch the new episodes together. We're already planning out the menu haha
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Val_ wrote: Β»
    Have you guys seen Kylie's Holiday collection? I'm still sad over not getting some of her Birthday limited edition stuff :(

I'm in love with like all of it. I'm planning to splurge on it haha.
    Christmas parties are great for everyone except whoever has tp plan them.. I had to plan the yearly awards dinners. I'm just shaking my head remembering. Good luck to the event planners among us.
    I was out at the supermarket yesterday morning at 9 o'clock or so it was packed like a Saturday afternoon. I do not see myself getting the Thanksgiving shopping done without reinforcements. I go early in the morning because it's not crowded and it just seems early for the holiday supermarket rush. I have to do the math and gift card up for next week. I wonder what the Star sale will be this year (I'm sure they'll have one". Last year was it an across-the-board sale or was it more stars in each package? Anyone remember?

It was 25% more kstars for every pack. May this year be better!
    PM to add
    I don't remember double, 40 percent sticks in my mind for some reason. And it was slated to end at 9 PM that Monday. Instead, the whole sale shut down at 9 AM Eastern accidentally. But I'm sure it won't happen again.
    Just be prepared don't plan on any late Monday shopping just to be safe. Hey, we should put together a checklist of strategies and things to remember during the BF Sale. I remember being told that it's going to be even better than last year when I had exploded. And I don't think I dreamed it otherwise that's another thing we have to put on the Addicted List. Didn't someone say that once you buy a particular package you can't buy that package again?. I remember buying two different packages with no problem. I wonder if you can buy multiples of the same this year?

eta: thanks Nai. 40% was the earlier Android only sale. Hmm. I liked that better but a sale is a sale. I just know people spend more when there's a bigger discount. At a 40% flash sale I'd buy 2purses. At a 30...usually one. but YAY BLACK FRIDAY SALE NEXT WEEK. Oh, and the clothes were half price.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    krystal wrote:
    I'm in love with like all of it. I'm planning to splurge on it haha.

Sorry for some reason regular quoting doesn't work for me- do you have a plan for how to get it? Last time I logged in before time and everything still sold out
    I'd much much prefer if it was 40% off the price packs. I remember Android got that and I bought 2 of the largest packs for Jax. When it was additional 25% kgems, I bought just one pack for Xan.

Make sure the 50% (Or will this year be better?) sale is accurate before purchasing, last year several items were wrongly priced.

I hope the BF sale are for pets too, and pleaaaase let Maria call me for the best items. I'd been diligently clearing my goal list for her to call me.
    PM to add
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Val_ wrote: Β»
    Sorry for some reason regular quoting doesn't work for me- do you have a plan for how to get it? Last time I logged in before time and everything still sold out

I've never had an issue getting any of her products. I only got the gloss from the birthday collection but got the Koko Collection the other day, which sold out in like five minutes.

As for tips to getting things, it helps to have an account as that saves your billing info which saves you SO much time. If your computer saves your login details that helps too. That way you add whatever you want to your cart and login and basically skip right to the credit card page.

For that I would say have your credit card number copied beforehand so you can just paste it in. It makes filling out the remaining fields a breeze then.

Having a general knowledge of her site, as in like where things are located helps too. I'd say it is crucial to know what you're getting beforehand as well. With certain launches you will not have time to waste reading the product desertions and browsing through things. You need to just add whatever you want to your cart and go.

I just make sure I'm prepared with all that at least 5 minutes before launch and I just sit there refreshing like a madman for the last minute and then they launch and I go shop lol.

It is significantly easier to get things from Kylie now than it used to be. Generally things take around 30 minutes to an hour to sell out. The Koko Kollection recently sold out in five minutes but that's based on the fact that it was a limited edition and the stock wasn't as high as say permanent collection lip kits.

The fact that there is sooo many products in the Holiday Collection will be a plus actually. Not everything will sell out at once as there is just so many different products, individual ones and collections, to choose from.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for sharing the cute graphic for the KKH team, Naimonster!

Get ready for another 5-Star Weekend. I love the orange top. I've worn my orange top and jacket so much that I don't think I can be photographed in them anymore. What do you think of the items, dolls?

Nov_18_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Nov_18_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Nov_18_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Nov_18_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    It was 25% more kstars for every pack. May this year be better!

I hope it will be like the anniversary weekend that we got double Kstar sale.
    25% more is just what we have on a regular day.

Thigh-high boots!! We were just talking about them at SYS thread this week!
    🍎 iOS dollsπŸ“± Β 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Wow! I love the gift box outfit and hairstyle! I think the earnables will be good separates. Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    The items are beautiful. The overknees are everything.

I'm sad that I still didn't get the Kstars I purchased days ago. A real bummer.
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Thigh high boots

glu

glu seriously
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Once again thank you Kalinda for spoilers :) I like the pink top, the hair and the thigh-high boots. Oh my god! Praying i could get those :eek:
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I love the gift box items, I nought they were the earnables first and got really excited :(
    The earnables are nice but I don't think I will use them much. Maybe the necklace. However, I love all of the guys items.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    OMG, I am in love with the giftbox items!!!
    Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda!

cKm0l0PrNRTdS.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    OMG DID WE FINALLY GET TIGH HIGH BOOTS?!!!!! U KIDDIN ME RIGHT?! Okay definitely gonna spend kstars this weekend. Just not gonna grind. I don't like earnables at allll...

And yeah guess I'm back for some weekend event. I like giftbox stuff that's why I'm back.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    The boots seem to be attached to the bottom. I wonder if they are going to be in the shoe or in the bottom section.
    I love everything. Big black boots.........Long Brown Hair. thank you so much GluGoddess

My linkup won't work. Now I have to sing it. Jet / be my girl
    It bought me a couple of speeding tickets on the, and my boots got mecout of one. ;). Cops like leather. And he was a motorcycle cop, they ridecharleys, my car had the obligatory Hartley sticker on it so it was cool. But this story is not as good as the song. Someone put it up please? Hey it's not another Christmas song.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    5-star nice! Helps a lot with reality show views and I'm so close to the next milestone!

I like the sneakers looks like it covers the ankles and the cardigan is cute.

The smock shirt from the boxes looks good too. Can I have it dear boxes???
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    The boots and hair are fantastic!!! LOVE them!
    The earnables are disappointing. They look cheap. What are they made of? Polyester?
    Android
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Ahhhhh!!! Thigh high boots! Yes, Glu, yassss. Thanks so much Kalinda!
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I really want the high boots they're beautiful!!! 😍😍😍
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I agree with Nai. Go with the place you originally wanted, go with your gut. You'll feel better and the event will shine, I'm sure.

Nai and Koko are right, imo. It's so true--always, always go with your gut feeling. Is there any way you can possibly do that, soundspretty? Plus you'll get better service, attention, and treatment from people who are accustomed to working with a customer and their occasion in a special way. It *is* special, and *you* are special. And dolls, especially party-planning dolls, should always be treated as special.
    Cherrey wrote: Β»
    The boots seem to be attached to the bottom. I wonder if they are going to be in the shoe or in the bottom section.

Aw it means we won't get to wear them with shorts/skirts/dresses.

Still love it, love everything.

Thank you for spoilers Kalinda!
    PM to add
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Lii wrote: Β»
    I'm so excited for this weeks event!
    I'm not from the US so I don't celebrate Thanksgiving.... But I'll have my personal holiday next week because the new episodes of Gilmore Girls come out! Is anyone else watching? I can't wait!
    I'll be going home to see my parents and meet with my best friend from High School so we can watch the new episodes together. We're already planning out the menu haha

Yes! I can't wait. I'm gonna watch it with my sister
    Lii wrote: Β»
    I love the gift box items, I nought they were the earnables first and got really excited :(
    The earnables are nice but I don't think I will use them much. Maybe the necklace. However, I love all of the guys items.

I did too! The earnables pale in comparison. I actually deflated a bit when I realized
    I don't remember double, 40 percent sticks in my mind for some reason.

I could have sworn it was double because I bought a pack and it seemed like a great deal. Have we ever had a double sale? Or am I just crazy?
    isabeau wrote: Β»
    Nai and Koko are right, imo. It's so true--always, always go with your gut feeling. Is there any way you can possibly do that, soundspretty? Plus you'll get better service, attention, and treatment from people who are accustomed to working with a customer and their occasion in a special way. It *is* special, and *you* are special. And dolls, especially party-planning dolls, should always be treated as special.

Unfortunately no :( The place I picked was going to be a lot easier to coordinate but he likes this place better a.k.a. it's closer to his house. I did find out to reserve their private room they require cash or check only. Which sucks, because we pay everything via credit card. So I'm going to request a check and make my boss drive out there to reserve the room. Plus I'm pretty sure they're going to make him set up the food when he does it so HA.