Weekend Event 11/18/16 ~Surprise Surprise What will it be?

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    We had double one time, I remember I went krazy and stocked up!

Here's the pack sale for last year's Black Friday.

I also just checked and the Christmas boxes started 2 weeks before Christmas. Not sure but hoping they'd do the same (and better) this time!
    PM to add
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Kalinda: Thank you for posting the spoilers! I am definitely not a fan of this week's items... Going to still do the earnables as I want to get through some gigs!
    I wonder what the Star sale will be this year (I'm sure they'll have one". Last year was it an across-the-board sale or was it more stars in each package? Anyone remember?

Didn't someone say that once you buy a particular package you can't buy that package again?. I remember buying two different packages with no problem. I wonder if you can buy multiples of the same this year?

eta: thanks Nai. 40% was the earlier Android only sale. Hmm. I liked that better but a sale is a sale. I just know people spend more when there's a bigger discount. At a 40% flash sale I'd buy 2purses. At a 30...usually one. but YAY BLACK FRIDAY SALE NEXT WEEK. Oh, and the clothes were half price.

Koko: I'm also wondering what the star sale will be. The Canadian prices are really bad for k-stars, so I usually only stock up when they are on sale.

This happened to me in the most recent sale... really hoping they change this because I would like to be able to buy more than one pack!
    Lii wrote: »
    I'm so excited for this weeks event!
    I'm not from the US so I don't celebrate Thanksgiving.... But I'll have my personal holiday next week because the new episodes of Gilmore Girls come out! Is anyone else watching? I can't wait!
    I'll be going home to see my parents and meet with my best friend from High School so we can watch the new episodes together. We're already planning out the menu haha

Lii: YES! I am sooooo excited for new episodes of Gilmore Girls! I have some assignments due that day, but I'm hoping to get them in early so I can just sit at home and watch! I'm going to make sure to stock up on pop tarts and order pizza! ...... also, #teamJess
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • ElleJonesElleJones Registered Users 12 Posts
    why the boots come with pants? why? ;(
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda! I also love the boots and hair! Hopefully I can snag one...

krystal Yeah I guess I had bad luck last summer... I was trying to check out and it had me waiting, so when it was finally my turn the liner was already sold out... there's nothing that I find *that* amazing this time around, but I might go for the kamo eyeshadow...
    I already have so many lipsticks etc, I can't justify another! Haha Though I've had my eye on Kristen...
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Oh no... the thigh-high boots are attached to the pants 😲

I thought the skirt should be something like this but anyhow I love the pink top it's cute

if215j.jpg
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I like the earnables myself. Quite festive.

I also like the gift box hair and top, but I'll most likely get kash
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I'm not wild about the earnables, although the necklace might be quite versatile. I like the giftbox items but not to the point where I would chase anything (which I'm glad about with Black Friday around the corner!). I'll grind at least to the necklace and then
    see how I feel...hope everybody is ready for lots of tapping in Calabasas! Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda :)
    forntje

Lii: YES! I am sooooo excited for new episodes of Gilmore Girls! I have some assignments due that day, but I'm hoping to get them in early so I can just sit at home and watch! I'm going to make sure to stock up on pop tarts and order pizza! ...... also, #teamJess

I love Gilmore Girls, too! I have a big deadline in the middle of the week after the new episodes come out, and a friend visiting that weekend, so I probably won't be able to watch them all right away, but I am still so excited! Especially for the fall episode -I can't wait to see Stars Hollow looking all autumnal again. And...don't judge me...but I've always kind of been a fan of Logan...I know, I know...
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You have no idea how much I love seeing that you're fans of Gilmore Girls too! I actually met Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel (separately) a few years ago. I'm obsessed.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Wow! The event items are GORGEOUS, thigh high boots, lovely hair, cute tops... it's going to be a fun one!

Oh! So many Gillies (Gilmore girls fans) here, I had no idea! I am obsessed with the show and to have new episodes after 9 years is wonderful. I am off work and plan on turning off both phone and iPad, loading up with as much junk as I can and just sit there for 6 hours straight, watching everything. It's going to be amazing! I am currently listening through the Gilmore Guys podcast, anyone listened to it? They are funny and really good and they sometimes have people on that have worked with the show in one way or another so you get to know a lot of behind the scenes info, how they cast the actors etc. I recommend it to people loving Gilmore Girls.

I am going to end here, cause I could talk about this all day. My longest post on this forum so far? Yaas. :D
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My sister is Team Logan. I'm torn between Jess and Logan. Dean can suck it.

A few months ago I started watching the series again in preparation but I I stopped mid season 5 and I forgot to start back up. I need to get on it. I've only seen season 7 once because I hated how it ended so much I never wanted to watch it again.

Funny story, my husband found this rainbow mug while clearing out a family member's house and decided to bring it home. Why? I don't know. Anyway, one morning I'm drinking coffee out of the mug while watching GG and guess which mug was Mitchum's desk?! Nobody else thought it was cool but I did :p
    My sister is Team Logan. I'm torn between Jess and Logan. Dean can suck it.

A few months ago I started watching the series again in preparation but I I stopped mid season 5 and I forgot to start back up. I need to get on it. I've only seen season 7 once because I hated how it ended so much I never wanted to watch it again.

Funny story, my husband found this rainbow mug while clearing out a family member's house and decided to bring it home. Why? I don't know. Anyway, one morning I'm drinking coffee out of the mug while watching GG and guess which mug was Mitchum's desk?! Nobody else thought it was cool but I did :p

Agreed, Dean is awful! I haven't managed to do any rewatching although I wish I had. I had such conflicting feelings about season 7...I really hope the ending this time around is good! And that's cool about the mug!! I love moments of synchronicity like that. Unfortunately, the closest I've come to having one of my own while watching TV was seeing an annoying character from a serial wearing a top I have ��

Mani - I had no idea about the podcast! I am definitely going to have to check it out :)

Kalinda (I really need to learn to tag) - I am dying to know what they were like! Lauren Graham in particular seems like she'd be lovely.
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Y'ALL - I make Krispy Kreme bread pudding every year at some point during the holidays. I can smell it now!

!!!

This sounds amazing.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, everyone over to Jules when the donut pudding (cant call it buhread pudding, it's made from Krispy Kreme) is ready. I'm doing carrot cake, pumpkin pie, cookies, and the whole freaking meal. But that's what happens with a family of 3. No in laws, no siblings, just us and babas girlfriend. I've usually had strange friends over. I'm like the open door of the 'out there' crew. This will be one of the less zany holidays. Babas gf is very nice, and appears to like me. If she does a good job helping to decorate, I'll keep her. But...she doesn't like purple. Sigh, ok more for me I guess. Is it time yet? Ok who's here? Who's ready? What are you chasing this weekend?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I got 30 event points in my free box :( I'm saving my k-stars for next weekend, and guess what, the second box I would've opened contained the boots......
    hackers can burn in hell
    I'm too scared to open a box... I really want the hair!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I don't have the nerve to open my free box yet. I want the hair and boots sooo much!
    Android
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    I'm too scared to open a box... I really want the hair!

I opened my first box with my fingers crossed as my dog looked at me like I was insane (he may be right) and 30 event points. I pleaded with the game, just anything! And closed my eyes while I opened up my 2nd regular box

ff2s76.jpg

for curiosity sake, the hair was in the bottom left corner. i also saw the top (top right) and boots (1st maybe?)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    I got 30 event points in my free box :( I'm saving my k-stars for next weekend, and guess what, the second box I would've opened contained the boots......

Same :(

6GaQaxz.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    My free box -> kash
    Opened another -> 30points
    Another -> 30 points
    :((
    After, i opened two more and.... nothing! I didn't get anything just cash and points!!! Such a bad luck today... in every palette was the hair and the boots... can you imagine? Ohh how bad i wanted the hair, but right now i have left 1kstar...
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    Ouch that hurts Juliette. My iPad game was like that. I looked down, had 170 something in energy.....and just realities my way to the choker. I was determined to get the boots and the hair.....not telling how many stars I spent.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    My first palette with free box was so bad ... all energy!!
    So, because of the remove $4000 petition, Glu put more energy bolts instead of Kash?! :mad:
    Then I opened two more boxes and got the top and the hair! :D
    Stop chasing right here, I'm just gonna put on my Halloween thigh-high boots and That's It!! :p
    Gook luck everyone!

IMG_3907.jpg

IMG_3906.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Ok. I am crushed now.

Screenshot_2016-11-18-13-52-03_zpsyx2jlld6.jpg
    Android
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I opened 3 boxes....
    First box--$4000
    Second box--50 energy
    Third box--the boots!!!
    Except now I really don't know what to do with them :P
    Hoping for inspiration to strike.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    Wow you guys those boxes look terrible :(

I don't think I'll be opening a second box :(
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Info over the boots: the boots are in the shoe section but you can't wear it with shorts, pants, skirts or dresses. Only long tees. Which is kind of a disappointment.

I, myself couldn't create a good look as in those boots are some kind of leggings which are so low on the hips that wearing a top is just ugly. :(

This is my current look.
    qjjkcx2.jpg
    Yep, 30 event points in my free box.

Not risking 40 stars on a 2nd one. God I had how these boxes are disappointing every **** weekend
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Sorry you guys are having bad boxes, mine on the other hand was pretty good, I got everything with just 3 bad boxes!

My usual first box gave me 3 of the items!

99dpyXJ.jpg
    gs381An.jpg
    PTneR13.jpg
    PM to add
    My boxes started out crummy. At one point 2 games were sitting with 170 energy. So, I guess you know what I did for an hour....reality shows. But one of the devices is the one stuck with the Ads. I honestly don't think she'll finish. The ads started Monday, I've done very little playing, other than dating the spouse, and submitting and voting for looks. I don't think I can do this for the weekend. Ugh. And, they're worse than I remember. They don't even wait for a screen change.

But......according to samsung and ups, my tablet got there yesterday morning, and yesterday afternoon a new one was on the truck for me. It's coming between 1:30 and 6. So.......my fingers are crossed, that when I get my game back onto the right device (right now she's living in a 5 inch Samsung S4 phone. (can't believe I palyed on one till Feb, but) her home is a 10.5" tablet. My fingers are so crossed that the game transfer leaves off the ads. I honestly can't stand it. You think you're tapping and boom stoopid car ad. Cross your fingers with me? Easy install and no ads. That's what this cookie wants. uh huh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm sorry to see lots of people having such bad luck. For once, mine has been amazing! I got the hair in my free box, had a hunch that the boots were in the box next to it...didn't open it (I am such a Scrooge with kstars), and it turns out they were! Missing out on them made me realise I actually did want them after saying I wouldn't chase, so a few minutes later I opened my usual box in a new palette - and the boots were there!! I've got everything I want for the weekend now as with the extra bonus items and lots of energy stored up through the week, I've already got the necklace also...but I will probably continue to get everything as I am an addict lol, and also it will save the other items from coming up in future throwbacks.

I hope luck picks up for those planning to open further boxes :)