Options

Facebook KKH Hasn't Updated

ZovyZoZovyZo Registered Users 39 Posts
So is the facebook game goin to get the 5.7 update or not cuz I didn't receive the weekend event either

Comments

• Options
    kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    I also play the game on Facebook. They said that we will get the update... I'm hoping that it's going to be today
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    I also play the game on Facebook. They said that we will get the update... I'm hoping that it's going to be today

I hope that too, I really don't want to miss this weekend's event... I have faith that Glu will update us today like they did for the last two updates. I remember it was almost 10 pm here, it's 4:46 pm now...
  • Options

Exactly they always do this when it comes to the updates facebook players alway get delays and miss out on events.
  • Options
    ZovyZo wrote: »
    Exactly they always do this when it comes to the updates facebook players alway get delays and miss out on events.
    This happened before, but we didn't miss the last weekend events. Glu has updated the facebook right in the middle of the events, so this is not entirely true. We don't have the Show us Your Styly events anyway, so we are not missing them..
  • Options
    mocastilho wrote: »
    This happened before, but we didn't miss the last weekend events. Glu has updated the facebook right in the middle of the events, so this is not entirely true. We don't have the Show us Your Styly events anyway, so we are not missing them..

When I say events I meant the show your style event... like I'm sayin it sucks that we don't get that already....so the delay with the updates regarding fb is even more frustrating that it's always like that.
  • Options
    When I say events I meant the show your style event... like I'm sayin it sucks that we don't get that already....so the delay with the updates regarding fb is even more frustrating that it's always like that.
    The Show us Your Style events are not supported by the facebook platform. This was answered to me by KalindaKing a few weeks ago when I asked why didn't the facebook players get the SYS events and she answered that due to a technical issue fb does not support the SYS events. So we are not missing out, because of the update, we NEVER get them anyway...
    Look, I'm upset as well about waiting for the update, the weekend event is already on and we are missing both the update and the event. I'm not happy, I'm just trying to keep it cool, because it's frustrating enough to be last to get the update as well as being ignored here...
  • Options
    walkergirl79walkergirl79 Registered Users 3 Posts
    No weekend event for us facebook players by the looks of it. Why are we always left out the dry. Plus still missing a lot of friends from my list in game. People have sent me gifts and i haven't been able to receive them because of this issue. Sort it out Glu!!!!
  • Options
    kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Just got the update. Got a call from Simon about a show, then got a call from Kim about relaxing to Chile, but the little blue window with the weekend event on the right didn't show up.....
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Options
    Just got the update. Got a call from Simon about a show, then got a call from Kim about relaxing to Chile, but the little blue window with the weekend event on the right didn't show up.....
    A friend of mine just told me about the update, but where is the event?? Is this a joke???
  • Options
    emailed glu and no response. Come on where is our weekend event and our friends list!!!! Not good enough Glu!!!!
  • Options
    come on Glu!! Us facebook players want the weekend event too you know!!!
  • Options
    The Show us Your Style events are not supported by the facebook platform. This was answered to me by KalindaKing a few weeks ago when I asked why didn't the facebook players get the SYS events and she answered that due to a technical issue fb does not support the SYS events. So we are not missing out, because of the update, we NEVER get them anyway...
    Look, I'm upset as well about waiting for the update, the weekend event is already on and we are missing both the update and the event. I'm not happy, I'm just trying to keep it cool, because it's frustrating enough to be last to get the update as well as being ignored here...

I didnt say that we didn't get the show your style because of the update I said that we don't get the show your style I already know that fb platform doesn't support it it's not fair... and on top of that we always get delayed updates.
  • Options
    I didnt say that we didn't get the show your style because of the update I said that we don't get the show your style I already know that fb platform doesn't support it it's not fair... and on top of that we always get delayed updates.
    I'm sorry. I must missread. I totally agree with you, but what can we do? There is no point in complaining. Certain things will never change...
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    If you got the update but not the event today, I've reached out to glu and we'll see if we can find out what's going on. I'm sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm sorry. I must missread. I totally agree with you, but what can we do? There is no point in complaining. Certain things will never change...

Its ok I should of explained it better.
  • Options
    If you got the update but not the event today, I've reached out to glu and we'll see if we can find out what's going on. I'm sorry this is happening.

There is still no weekend event ��
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi, I'm very sorry, but there were logistical errors that prevented Facebook players from getting the event. I'm really sorry this happened, there isn't really anything to say to soften the blow. You have to believe that glu doesn't want to disappoint players, but somethings just can't be helped. The holiday season has a lot in store, and I'm sure you'll be just as pleased as the rest of us. Again I'm sorry. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary