Happy Birthday!! Wlll we Celebrate with A midweek event?

12346Next

Comments

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Huh? Come back here now and tell me everything! Got me super curious, doll!:p

Hi Vats! A very early good morning!! I got home not so long ago from a dinner party--it was so nice and a crazy lot of fun--there were real comedians there and I laughed my head off constantly. But I'm so tired I kept falling asleep while writing Nai a reply in the K&K forum, so I'll write to you a little later, k?:) :):)
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Amazing job Koko, I love the picture! I would say that is a great turn up for Nai's birthday party :)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    It's beautiful Koko! Thank you for including my doll!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aw, you're welcome. I just feel like I missed someone. Hmmmm, I'll track down my list later. It was fun, I kept expanding the sides of the club as the place filled up. AppleP and Bilal are up on the 2nd tier, hmmm, she's getting close to the cake, which is slightly obscured now, Bilal better keep her out of it till it's cut.

oh, totally unrelated but a sugary thought. I went to a big box store yesterday, and we got a Vat of pillsbury sugar cookie dough. Yes, I'm cheating this Thursday, those snickerdoodles are NOT being made from scratch. Here's Auntie Koko's recipe for Side Eye Snickerdoodles. Take sugar cookie dough, mix in cinnamon and stir well. Then form into little *****, and roll in a sugar/cinnamon mixture. Press them down gently with a fork and Boom....sideye snickerdoodles. (side eye because only YOU & I know they're made from a tube. ) Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Nai_Birthday_Party.jpg

Wow this pic looks so great, Koko!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I hope I didn't miss anyone..... Happy Birthday Nai.

Nai_Birthday_Party.jpg

If I missed you, let me know. :)

So cute Koko! Thanks for putting this together, you rock girl!
    isabeau wrote: »
    Hi Vats! A very early good morning!! I got home not so long ago from a dinner party--it was so nice and a crazy lot of fun--there were real comedians there and I laughed my head off constantly. But I'm so tired I kept falling asleep while writing Nai a reply in the K&K forum, so I'll write to you a little later, k?:) :):)

Glad you had fun! Take your time and if you aren't willing to tell me about it, please don't feel pressured by my gossip mood:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Aw, you're welcome. I just feel like I missed someone. Hmmmm, I'll track down my list later. It was fun, I kept expanding the sides of the club as the place filled up. AppleP and Bilal are up on the 2nd tier, hmmm, she's getting close to the cake, which is slightly obscured now, Bilal better keep her out of it till it's cut.

oh, totally unrelated but a sugary thought. I went to a big box store yesterday, and we got a Vat of pillsbury sugar cookie dough. Yes, I'm cheating this Thursday, those snickerdoodles are NOT being made from scratch. Here's Auntie Koko's recipe for Side Eye Snickerdoodles. Take sugar cookie dough, mix in cinnamon and stir well. Then form into little *****, and roll in a sugar/cinnamon mixture. Press them down gently with a fork and Boom....sideye snickerdoodles. (side eye because only YOU & I know they're made from a tube. ) Lol
    My mind is going places trying to figure out how you're shaping your cookies :D seriously, the censoring is too funny sometimes...
    Oh but I love snickerdoodles. Unfortunately there is no sugar cookie dough mix in my country so I have to make them from scratch if I want any :(
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS