Update 5.7 is here!

Comments

• JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    also, her hands seem.... large.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Maria just offered me a deal to purchase this pet in Maipo Valley. She called it "llama"?!?! :confused:

IMG_3884.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Omg first thing I noticed was dem shoulders yo. Is this going to happen in the BIG update? No more kreaking shoulders.

I grabbed this from the official FB page btw.

rC0N0RU.jpg

I bet the new shoulders are gift box exclusive.

giphy.gif
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I bet the new shoulders are gift box exclusive.

giphy.gif

Yes please. Because our dolls' shoulder is a little disturbing... Like this

2rhy4j9.jpg
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i am really NOT a fan of playing a video for a KStar and getting energy.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    Kindle got the update, how about facebook? When will we get the update?
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Still no update on facebook... This is so frustrating!!:mad:
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Maria just offered me a deal to purchase this pet in Maipo Valley. She called it "llama"?!?! :confused:

IMG_3884.jpg

WHAT?

I took a lot of care while I was researching the differences between Llamas and Alpacas to bring the correct info, but I failed... Sorry guys.:(

What makes me confused looks like that Llamas have bigger ears and long faces, while Alpacas's ears are smaller and their faces looks like more flattened as the pet looks to have.

However the pet has a longer pelage which is a trait of the Llama. TBH don't know if Glu checked the accuracy of this (remember Taj Mahal at New Dheli or Pisa Tower in Florence?), but if the intent is to be a Llama let's call it so!

Anyway still soooooooooooooo cute, but be careful Llamas aren't as docile as Alpacas lol

Omg first thing I noticed was dem shoulders yo. Is this going to happen in the BIG update? No more kreaking shoulders.

rC0N0RU.jpg

Now what we have here?

I need that pose with hands holding the waist in the photobooth (along with the thumbs up and hand on the chin poses), also that new height to guy's dolls, please!

I presume that the clothing that the male doll is wearing is a traditional costume from Chile, it share some similarities with the gauchos costumes from Brazil/Argentina mainly the riding spurs. Is Camila here to tell us if there is a relation?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    WHAT?

I took a lot of care while I was researching the differences between Llamas and Alpacas to bring the correct info, but I failed... Sorry guys.:(

What makes me confused looks like that Llamas have bigger ears and long faces, while Alpacas's ears are smaller and their faces looks like more flattened as the pet looks to have.

However the pet has a longer pelage which is a trait of the Llama. TBH don't know if Glu checked the accuracy of this (remember Taj Mahal at New Dheli or Pisa Tower in Florence?), but if the intent is to be a Llama let's call it so!

Anyway still soooooooooooooo cute, but be careful Llamas aren't as docile as Alpacas lol

Now what we have here?

I need that pose with hands holding the waist in the photobooth (along with the thumbs up and hand on the chin poses), also that new height to guy's dolls, please!

I presume that the clothing that the male doll is wearing is a traditional costume from Chile, it share some similarities with the gauchos costumes from Brazil/Argentina mainly the riding spurs. Is Camila here to tell us if there is a relation?

It's definitely an alpaca. But I think Glu doesn´t know the difference...lol.
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts

rC0N0RU.jpg

I agree! I hate our "Barbie shoulders" too. We desperately need some normal human being shoulders.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    WHAT?

Now what we have here?

If it makes you feel any better, Vats, it does indeed look like an alpaca. I have no faith Glu does any fact checking, and am betting *you* are right.
    I doubt the shoulders come in a gift box or are sold. I think they must just come with new, upcoming clothes that have bare shoulders. Then again, what do I know??
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    i am really NOT a fan of playing a video for a KStar and getting energy.

Kayla--today I got a single video for the $10 kash, and it gave me one bolt instead. About 1/2 hour later. Maybe they were testing how pi$$ed off we'd get if stars were changed to energy rewards so now they're checking out kash vs. energy. And in that case, I'll take energy over a crummy $10. But do.not.mess. with our stars.
  • DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    have a book on Chilean fauna. Turns out our new pet is a rare animal called a Llampaca....the few in captivity are known to be great pets and every once in a while they spit out bolts of energy to help out their owners.
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts

It is the traditional chilean costume! Here's called a "Huaso" glu did a pretty good job!
    I couldn't find this picture in a better quality but anyways, here's a picture of a huaso!

8d4c1fbeba60315a53d69cf1830e91a6.jpg
    Very similar, Thumbs up glu!

But I will die believing that's an alpaca, Vats you described perfectly the differences between an alpaca and a llama #TeamAlpaca!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Ops I forgot! They even put the espuelas on the boots, that's so cool
    x5558916055_59bebbe254_1_jpg_pagespeed_ic_GQA0z_F.jpg
    I don't think those shoes or clothes would be the guys favorites lol but from the bottom of this Huasa's heart, thank you glu for including some of our culture :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    5.7 is live on Facebook now!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    5.7 is live on Facebook now!
    Thanks for updating our games! But will we have the weekend event?
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Daleth wrote: »
    have a book on Chilean fauna. Turns out our new pet is a rare animal called a Llampaca....the few in captivity are known to be great pets and every once in a while they spit out bolts of energy to help out their owners.

You win. :D:cool:
    You remind me of the babe...

So doesn't that mean a llama bred with an alpaca? And then everybody's right! (Well, in the forum, I mean. As for Glu--wrong.) It's just so seriously cute tho!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    So, this llampaca, still a spitter isn't it? Well, as long as he's spitting out energy......I'm just glad FB My tablet is charging, Fingers crossed for me.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    There was a new update this morning that fixed the ads issue! Yay!
    hackers can burn in hell
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

I just laughed out loud, thank you for this!!
    daffodil wrote: »

Oh great that they are working on fixing these glitches!! Now let's hope they fix the 'we now give you an energy bolt instead of a K-star after you watch a rare video'-glitch!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Glu took away watch video option to open another daily gift box! :mad:
    I need to get all the white giftbox items ASAP so they won't show up in my weekend event paid Kstar gift boxes!!

IMG_3870.jpg

I got the watch video to open another daily giftbox option back yesterday then it's back to open another 10 KStars again this morning. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I love how this k-star sale for next week popped up and then vanished today while my game started glitching/resetting once again. I looked at the prices not much of a sale.

I don't really see what is so "amazing". Oh sure Maipo Valley looks nice but only being able to purchase 5-9 items does not sound like a treat compared to past updates. The team could release two things for purchase and have a storyline where Kim gives us a free t-shirt after an eight-hour photo shoot at Brazen followed by an eight-hour appearance at that oversized eyesore Unity Theater and some fool will shout "Omg Best update ever!". The least they could do is give us some decent looking stilettos in black, white, red, and beige. Us VIP subscribers are still getting energy and cash in our boxes, nothing has been improved/added, there are button up shirts that don't tuck into pants, I still cannot change the skin, hair, and eyes of my NPC contacts and some of the clothes for men are not even available to purchase for them. Then Bianca met this starving artist in Chile.

u8u05SB.png

The team could have EASILY arranged a simple wine-tasting party/appearance with Kim and Kris and that's it. However, someone decided to bring yet another unnecessary character into the game. You want to bring someone new then take the time to make them look decent. I love how the team can take the time to assemble these fake promos with these attractive characters but once you get in the game it is literally a bunch of tacky NPCs who are on their way to a costume party. Half of the characters introduced in this game could have been the exact same dolls used in the promos. The guy here could have been Juan Garcia, the guy here could have been Maria's nephew, and lastly he could have been Alonso. I want characters to look the same I remember when So Chic London was introduced and there was a sloppy NPC there with sickly pale skin, hoop earrings, purple lipstick, and tattoos calling herself the manager.
    daffodil wrote: »

Glad that your ads are working again, I also got the update earlier today, but still not working to me

Thanks for the support Paty and isabeau!

I live for the Llampaca Daleth! Thanks for the good laugh!!!:D

Camila thanks for providing that info! Now I can search about the Huaso and know a bit more of your beautiful culture, that Huaso from the picture... *sigh* I'm totally here for those boots and riding spurs!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    There's a sale? I don't see any. I spent the morning updating the new/repaired? tab, took forever with updates, 2 week old game came up, I looked in my other hand, the old phone was playing the game with ads...so I shut it down, A few other things updated, and then when I opened it up, Kat was home again.
    Thanks glu for making the game reliably save and transfer in a majority of the cases. The ads were gone now I see it was global so that's good. Did anyone who had been seeing ads notice no more rapid recharge? Or is it just me?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    My rapid recharge is firm and strong at it's forever timer of 6d23h, however since my source of ads is almost completely dry I can't take advantage from it anymore.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm also having the problem where I watch a video for k-star, but get given an energy bolt instead. I've contacted support, and I'll be really upset if they do not give my account those k-stars. Super shady.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Glad that your ads are working again, I also got the update earlier today, but still not working to me

Oh wait maybe I wasn't clear, I still have issue with non-exsistent k-star ads (and very delayed k-star payouts). The update just got rid of the in-game ads that I shouldn't be seeing since I'm paying for VIP :) I saw a few other people complain about that so I just thought I would let everyone know.
    hackers can burn in hell