FB not connecting

Dany27Dany27 Registered Users 22 Posts
Sorry if this has been asked I've been searching all over the web and I can't find anything. I noticed yesterday that my game wasn't connected to Facebook when I click sign in the box pops up for me to authorize and I do and nothing happens. I do not have or want the Facebook app on my phone I use browser and that's how it connected before. I've restarted the game, restarted my phone made sure everything is up to date. Is anyone else having this issues? Do we need FB app to connect now?
Daily iOS 10 player
FB friend requests welcome at https://www.facebook.com/dany.may27

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I just transferred devices, and didn't put the app on the device. hang on I'll go see if I'm still connected......

eta: My device is Android, and it's still connected. in Settings in the game, you should authorize there as well as the little box on the game face. It's in options.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Dany27Dany27 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Yeah I've tried connecting under options too with nothing happening there either. I'm not sure how it disconnected I even checked FB to make sure I didn't block anything. It's so strange..
    Daily iOS 10 player
    ok I'm going to request add using my ios game. If you're not connected, you shouldn't see me, and I shouldn't see you currently dressed if I see you at all. so lets check this before you submit a ticket, and tbh, this if not a known error, sounds like a user issue, and trying to sort out my own connection issues turned one game into the lunatic I am now. But I'm good at connection things.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I know for sure my friends doll is in an outfit she wore over the weekend. And I pulled you up and it shows you with a head wrap and the newest event boots.
    Daily iOS 10 player
    Haven't worn that for a few days. My iOS doll is currently in this weekend's orange top, the hair from last week with the jewel headpiece, black capri pants that were 2000$ (Half a gb!) and the Springs boots with the rivets going up. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yeah I have no clue what's going on I sent in a ticket to flu so hopefully I hear back soon.
    Daily iOS 10 player
    Update... got an email back from my help ticket pretty much saying they weren't sure why I was having the issue no additional help besides suggesting I download FB app to see if it helped. After a few days of trying it connected without the app. Now the last few days I've been experiencing the same issues but realized it'll connect after selecting don't allow which is odd. But it connects to my personal FB instead of my game account. Which is also odd considering my personal FB account is not logged in/connected to any apps on my phone, I've double checked that and restarted my phone. Anyone have any thoughts/tips before I put in another help ticket?
    Daily iOS 10 player
    Ok, as far as clothes not changing..we're finding a few games with that, and we're trying to troubleshoot it ourselves. I'm about to open up my other iOS and see what she looks like. Hang on, as far as not connecting to FB, mine seems to be fine that way, but we've just started really trying to pinpoint the issue, before asking Glu to help more. If it turns out to be a setting thing, that's great. But hang on and watch the General discussion thread about AppleP's not changing her clothes. I'd link it but I'm not on my laptop
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Dany,- is this what you're wearing now?
    IMG_0984.jpg

And and you are NOT seeing my doll in the purple outfit in your game?

Can an iOS player check my doll again. She should be in the purple dress and the purple shoes, and the new purple puff hair from the weekend.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes I'm wearing that but you're in a brown outfit with a brown fringe purse. It's weird it keeps doing this I've been playing for months and it's never had these issues.

Also it shows me now in my contacts under friends as my full name and in fan rankings with both my names.
    Daily iOS 10 player
    Ok, and Support told you they don't see an issue? Let me see what kind of advice I can get for you. Our problems are probably not the same, my game seems to be connected, I took a photo and shared it through the game, so I'm connected, just not changing clothes.

Don't worry, we WILL figure this out. I'm not grinding for the event so I'll have more time later on to work on figuring things out. Have you tried putting "Kim Kardashian Hollywood Game - can't connect to FB iOS game" into Google? I'm going to do that in a while, and I'll pursue other Avenues. Let's try and troubleshoot this ourselves a little, while I call for reinforcements.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It let me log in the morning! When I clicked it this morning it opened my browser and asked if I wanted to connect in browser or app and it logged me into my game account. Now I guess I'll see how long it works this time...

When I contacted them the first time they said they were unsure and suggested downloading the FB app to see if it solved the issue. I hate to be rude but I was a little surprised by lack of help they gave.
    Daily iOS 10 player
    Hi. I saw you change your clothes just now, so I came over to ask how???? Can i ask what is AppleP (Koko Kokonut) wearing? I just wiped my back up pad, opened my 2nd account that doesn't really play, and pulled up Apple's look from August. Sigh. I'm so glad you're resolved, and I'm hoping to grab the answer from what you just went through.

Wish me luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SaxonicaSaxonica Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi, This might be the wrong place to writhe this.. But I can't get my game connected to facebook. I can start the game from the facebook app on my phone, i can also start it from the game itself. But when i try to start it on a computer, the game is as if i never have played before.. What to do? I prefer to play on PC but it's nice to have it on my phone too... And yes, i have connected it to facebook from the app...
    Thank you!
    I'm I'm sorry you connect with Facebook to see your friends activity as far as changing their clothes Etc. You can't play Your android or your iPhone game on the Facebook platform. if you're playing on Facebook you can start a new game and play that but you can't bring up your phone game on the Facebook game on your computer. I'm sorry. But. If you'd like to play two games I will gladly welcome you to the dark side. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Dany27 wrote: ยป
    Yes I'm wearing that but you're in a brown outfit with a brown fringe purse. It's weird it keeps doing this I've been playing for months and it's never had these issues.

Also it shows me now in my contacts under friends as my full name and in fan rankings with both my names.

that made me wonder, have you signed into both FB accounts on that device? Is that the way it appears on your personal account?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary