Game crashed after Kstar purchase

CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
I just tried to purchase a 50 pack of Kstars. Everything went fine, but after I was told that my payment was recieved, my game crashed. I entered the game again and no Kstars where added to my account. I gave it another try because I thought I did something wrong, but my game crashed again and still no Kstars for me. Now I have the feeling that I'm gonna be charged 10 Euros for both of this attempts because both time my game crashed at the end of the process after the payment went through.

I`m really worried now. How can I check if I'm gonna be charged for these failed purchases? And why am I unable of buying Kstars? This is so frustrating :(

Any help is very appreciated. Thank you in advance :)

EDIT:

Well, I just found out how to check my purchases in my Google Play account. I really purchased both packs. What am I gonna do now?? :(

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry this happened. I would contact Google Play, explain there was a crashing problem, and see what they say. Good luck. Now just to be clear, the stars weren't added to your account, but you were charged twice? You should have no problem having that reversed. If the stars were delivered, it would be less of a slam dunk, but you can still appeal to them. Good luck, and let us know what happens.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Cherrey, ugh I'm so sorry this happened to you. I know how annoying and problematic as well as disappointing it is, let alone you feel robbed. When it happened to me (3 times in a row! urrrrr!!!) E&B told me to make sure I was near my wifi when I made purchases. This was the total key to it--for me at least; so now whenever I make a purchase--even for an SMC, for example, I either sit in the same room as my connect until the transaction is complete, or--I swear to god *I stand right smack in front of the modem/router.* It's kind of funny--Nai does that too! And that's what always works for me now. I'm sorry, yes, I'll bet your money was accepted, though hopefully not. Anyway, if you have your receipts, doll, I bet Glu will take care of it ASAP, they did so for me. Good luck, Cherrey.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Thank you Koko and Isa!

I sent an ingame ticket and attached the screenshot of my purchases. I hope they can do something. It really sucks because now I can't buy those earrings you need for the SYS event which makes me very sad because I really like the prizes.

I don't think it has something to do with my wifi. My game crashed both times after the paying process and no stars were added to my account, after I re entered the game.

Thanks again, girls! For taking the time and helping me :)
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Thank you Koko and Isa!

I sent an ingame ticket and attached the screenshot of my purchases. I hope they can do something. It really sucks because now I can't buy those earrings you need for the SYS event which makes me very sad because I really like the prizes.

I don't think it has something to do with my wifi. My game crashed both times after the paying process and no stars were added to my account, after I re entered the game.

Thanks again, girls! For taking the time and helping me :)

Oh no, that is so not good; Cherrey, if I could give you the earrings, I would. <3
  • ElleJonesElleJones Registered Users 12 Posts
    the same happened to me, but it was when I was trying to buy Kim's bundle today. i can't believe I lost my money :(

edit: i sent an email to google play and hopefully i'll have my money back

i'd like to ask why this is happening

edit again: i got my money back, but I really want to know if i'll be able to buy again or no. my wi-fi connection works pretty fine, so i don't know what to do
    isabeau wrote: »
    Oh no, that is so not good; Cherrey, if I could give you the earrings, I would. <3

Thanks Isa <3
    ElleJones wrote: »
    the same happened to me, but it was when I was trying to buy Kim's bundle today. i can't believe I lost my money :(

edit: i sent an email to google play and hopefully i'll have my money back

i'd like to ask why this is happening

edit again: i got my money back, but I really want to know if i'll be able to buy again or no

This is very good to know! Thank you very much! I sent a message to Glu. I hope I get the Kstars. If not, I'm also going to contact Google Play and hope to get my money back. I don't know what's going on, but now I'm scared to buy any more Kstars to be honest.
    Thanks Isa <3

This is very good to know! Thank you very much! I sent a message to Glu. I hope I get the Kstars. If not, I'm also going to contact Google Play and hope to get my money back. I don't know what's going on, but now I'm scared to buy any more Kstars to be honest.

i'm scared too, i'm afraid they won't give my money back if the same problem happen again. i always buy things in kkh and it was the first time i faced a problem like this
    ElleJones wrote: »
    i'm scared too, i'm afraid they won't give my money back if the same people happen again. i always buy things in kkh and it was the first time i faced a problem like this

It was also the first time for me. Maybe it has something to do with the new update :/
    It was also the first time for me. Maybe it has something to do with the new update :/

i hope they can help us, because i really want the Kim's bundle
    i cleared data and cache from google play, changed to 4g connection and did the purchase using another google account, and it worked now!
    yay! Good thing you have more than one account. That worked out well. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Happy to hear it works again, ElleJone!

I keep waiting for Glu's response :)
    Still no response. I really like to get my stars or my money back :(
    I'm so stupid. I really wanted to open a gift box, so I tried again to buy star pack in hope they fixed the issue, but NO.

My game crashed again after my payment was recieved, no Kstars for me. Still no response from Glu. I'm getting BEYOND ANNOYED.

I'm feeling ROBBED and IGNORED and I'm just angry. I blew 15 Euros for NOTHING.

Thinking about leaving the game. Don't mess with my hard earned money, Glu.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hi Cherrey,

You did the right thing by contacting our support team. Once they look at your game, they can discuss your purchase history with you. I'm sorry they haven't responded yet. Hang in there!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Hi Cherrey,

You did the right thing by contacting our support team. Once they look at your game, they can discuss your purchase history with you. I'm sorry they haven't responded yet. Hang in there!

Thank you, Kalinda!

I love the game so much, but I'm so frustrated right now. These week's gift box items are some of the best ever, but I'm not able to try for them. I contacted the support on monday and my issues get always fixed very quickly, but not this time and now I'm probably gonna miss out so much great stuff. I play the game for years and now it feels like I'm not allowed to play it anymore :(
    After 8 days of waiting they sent me my 150 Kstars + 15 extra stars. Better late than never. Thanks, Glu!

And thanks to everyone who stood by me in this major crisis of my life. You guys really are the best! :)
    After 8 days of waiting they sent me my 150 Kstars + 15 extra stars. Better late than never. Thanks, Glu!

And thanks to everyone who stood by me in this major crisis of my life. You guys really are the best! :)

Yay! & Congratulations drinkup.gif I knew they were good for it. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xAnnaMxAnnaM Registered Users 8 Posts
    The same thing happened to me. I bought the large star pack on the 18th and I didn't get it, contacted support and sent them screenshot of the receipt and im still waiting for a reply. this has happened to me 2 times before. After I get the k stars(which I really hope I will!) I am for sure never buying anything on this game ever again. I'm so frustrated!
    I'm sorry this happened to you . Trust me, you'll get your purchase. Did glu ever tell you why thii is happening? Fingers crossed for a swift response.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • riffraffriffraff Registered Users 1 Posts
    This happened to me last week when i purchased a limited time outfit and star pack. I had to contact the in game support and send them screen shots for proof of payment and the receipt number. Still haven't heard back from them. I ended up going to Google play support but they told me they are unable to refund me pretty much due it being Glu's responsibility to do so. So i had send through a new complaint through email. Sooo frustrating i definitely know how you feel 😭😭
    riffraff wrote: »
    This happened to me last week when i purchased a limited time outfit and star pack. I had to contact the in game support and send them screen shots for proof of payment and the receipt number. Still haven't heard back from them. I ended up going to Google play support but they told me they are unable to refund me pretty much due it being Glu's responsibility to do so. So i had send through a new complaint through email. Sooo frustrating i definitely know how you feel &#55357;&#56877;&#55357;&#56877;

Ugh, I know exactly how frustrating this is. Not recieved purchases are a very sensitive and emotional issue. All I can say is please hold on and wait for the support to contact you back. They are kinda slow sometimes, but they care. Dont't give up!!

I'm actually scared to purchase anything now. I don't want to experience something like this again :(
    I can only speak from experience, one of my games had this problem once, twice, and then after they gave me my stars it has never happened again. This doesn't mean you won't have problems, it's just one case where their attention 'fixed' the problem.

What I would do is screen shot everything. If you buy it and have a problem during the event, pm me and while I can't fix it, maybe I can give advice on getting it fixed, even belatedly. The screenshots are for your own records, glu has all your transactions in the system But think positive. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary