Monday Morning Think Tank 11/21/16 - What a Wild Week this will be!

1235Next

Comments

• Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    I got the exact same earrings this week!
    I reached the second box with Finn, I got Kash, but I'm not complaining since I'm saving up to buy the Calabasas mansion. And a car. And clothes.
    At least we can't get them anymore in throwback boxes, I'm trying to think positive! Yeah I got cash too in one of the black box and even in the gold one! So disappointed because I don't really need them cause I'm not planning to buy anything.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Okay okay I don't know how it happened but two of my games got to the throwback they each got earrings I'll never use but as you said at least I won't get them in a future TB. However my carrot cake looks delicious my crystal is shimmering and I still have a lot to do wah :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    4yu2DKo.png?1

Done. Finally!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    so while i'm on my way to my TB box, I thought i'd share how i've done so far:

my first box i got stars! and what a pallette-- no kash at all, and two TB items!

4zRVJUP.png?1

in my second black box i got TB sunglasses, so no complaints.

HYCpmuR.png?1

in my gold box i got gold box boots that are pretty fierce, but if i'd picked my usual second box, i would have gotten that sweet TB necklace!

EyMD2Nq.png?1

so here's Everly with her husband wearing her new shades and boots. They're up to number 11 on the top couples chart, way higher than she got with her first husband (and the father of her kids). She's getting very close to maxing out her relationship, though, and I gotta say, I'm actually pretty excited to dump this guy because the next guy she has her eye on is pretty good-looking!

mStOceP.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    so while i'm on my way to my TB box, I thought i'd share how i've done so far:

my first box i got stars! and what a pallette-- no kash at all, and two TB items!

4zRVJUP.png?1

in my second black box i got TB sunglasses, so no complaints.

HYCpmuR.png?1

in my gold box i got gold box boots that are pretty fierce, but if i'd picked my usual second box, i would have gotten that sweet TB necklace!

EyMD2Nq.png?1

so here's Everly with her husband wearing her new shades and boots. They're up to number 11 on the top couples chart, way higher than she got with her first husband (and the father of her kids). She's getting very close to maxing out her relationship, though, and I gotta say, I'm actually pretty excited to dump this guy because the next guy she has her eye on is pretty good-looking!

mStOceP.jpg

Those boots look soooo good!
    You remind me of the babe...
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »
    Those boots look soooo good!

Thanks, Megannita! I'm glad we can wear them with pants. :)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Just a quick post sharing my boxes from the mid week event. I don't really enjoy dating events now that I've reached the max with my husband, but I think it paid off (for the most part):

IMG_1082.png

IMG_1083.png

IMG_1084.png

IMG_1085.png
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    HAHA yes you're right Syndra. He definitely doesn't give 2, in fact, I'm lucky if I get 1 energy from him, quite often he just gives me points or cash :rolleyes:
    Syndra x wrote: »
    And also the gold fish in Downtown LA :)
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I'm late late late, but thanks Glu, for letting players who have the TB items participate in this event for k-stars! Very fair!