Options

Change Name of collection chevier

ModivaModiva Registered Users 4 Posts
Something went wrong during the process to give my designer collection a name. Now I got a strange name combining words.Can I change it?

Comments

• Options
    Something went wrong during the process to give my designer collection a name. Now I got a strange name combining words.Can I change it?
    see more
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Offhand I don't know how you would change it, but the good news, your next collection gets a brand new name, so after you complete this collection, the next one can be named anything you want. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Welcome to the forum. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh, and I found the same question you posted in General info, and moved it here. Whenever there is a quesiton about the game, your best bet is right here in the KK:H Game forum. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi ! Thanks! Didn't know about new collection. And yes I also wrote on the wrong forum. I tried to remove it but haven't got much time to find out who and where to delete it. Thank you again for the help.
  • Options
    Not a problem Modiva, You found the right place. :) But next time I have a collection running, I'll see if I can change the name. You should pop over to the General Discussion section, we have a lot of just chat threads, where you can meet people and get your feet wet. You should also post in the Introduce yourself thread. You can follow this link. :)

Plus, we have a thread right now, where we are waiting to find out if there is a midweek event. That link is in my signature. Hope to see you around.

Welcome.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Modiva wrote: »

You can change the name every single week. Last week I went from my winter collection name to my resort wear line name. (Sorry, dunno where this was moved to.)