Is Something in the Air? YES!11/29/16 TB Sale!

2Next

Comments

• SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    MNieuw wrote: »
    Was the TB not supposed to start at 12? I don't have it....��
    I have it, so I'm sure it's started. I also got the Rapid Recharge back today that had been missing over the weekend.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    I don't get the midweek event.... :(
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi.there is a Throwback Sale, no gigs or anything other than the sale. If you don't have the sale, were you getting the Tab events, or were you missing those as well? It is the basic - buy a TB box, get your mystery TB prize. I'm sorry if you're missing the sale, maybe we'll hear about why later on, maybe not. I booted up the iOS game and that got the Sale, I'lll check the others.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    What dress is the SMC? IOS didn't get that, just the sale. screenshot?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    Oh yes I mean I don't get the throwback sale, sorry I called it an event because I don't know what is the event for this midweek, because I open my game and nothing happens , the tab event or rapid recharge is gone. Thanks Koko for your explanation ^_^
    I wish I had ba magic wand to give you the sale, ;( I guess the SMC is something I already have. I'll try the other games.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    SMC is the gorgeous blue gown and hair from what I saw on instagram
    PM to add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    What dress is the SMC? IOS didn't get that, just the sale. screenshot?
    I too already own it, but I saw it on IG that it is the blue gown.
    zitrone wrote: »
    However, the SMC seems to have 50 kstars instead of 60 kstars. Hmmmm...
    I found this pic in my archives, zitrone, as you can see, we got 50 K-stars then too..?!
    2016-01-15%20smc_zps3aiyo6xi.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I confirm that the SMC is what LindaVB post and I see it when the event began but now I don't have this offer anymore so I don't know, I only have the TB sale and the rapid energy charge. I play on an Android
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    I confirm that the SMC is what LindaVB post and I see it when the event began but now I don't have this offer anymore so I don't know, I only have the TB sale and the rapid energy charge. I play on an Android

Did you try going in and out of your closet? I know sometimes my SMC doesn't appear when I first go into my game.
    PM to add
    I've had offers like that pop on and off the screen. It will reappear after a short while. It's a great gown. This is the third offering I think. I bought it in the first appearance. For those of you without the TB sale, I'm sorry this is happening to you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm debating if I want the SMC. I really wanted it last time but decided against it and here it is again... mostly I just want it for the hair. Hmm I can't decide again :confused:
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Thank you Koko and Nai I will try it for the SMC! I only wanted to confirm to everyone that don't get to see the offert that is exactly what LindaVB post here :)
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Good morning everyone! I'm kind of disappointed that there was no midweek event, but I got the SMC and opened only four TB boxes. I wasn't too disappointed with what I won. I hope everyone else gets some great items! :)

cfgRf3Sl.jpg

Gfa1JgPl.jpg

zIxWy89l.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I'm going completely bonkers. This is the third time I've been excluded from a throwback sale! And 3 months since my last midweek event UGH!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I passed on this SMC the first time, and decided to buy it today. Until I saw the 60 stars was changed to 50. I bought FOUR STAR PACKS over the long BF holiday weekend. I didn't spend all that money to be s c r e w e d out of ten. Glu. The forum has been over this twice before. Now you can keep it.
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Minji wrote: »
    I'm going completely bonkers. This is the third time I've been excluded from a throwback sale! And 3 months since my last midweek event UGH!

Do you have anything left to buy? I remember one of the first sales, you said you bought tons of boxes and started getting hairstyles. I think if you have a certain percentage, even if it isn't all items, you don't get the sale. Since you haven't gotten sales or events in three weeks, maybe this is the reason. What does support tell you when you submit tickets?
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Minji wrote: »

Maybe it's not Glu; perhaps there's an issue with your game.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I passed on this SMC the first time, and decided to buy it today. Until I saw the 60 stars was changed to 50. I bought FOUR STAR PACKS over the long BF holiday weekend. I didn't spend all that money to be s c r e w e d out of ten. Glu. The forum has been over this twice before. Now you can keep it.

I think it's because it was released during a time where they tried out the 50 KStar thing. They changed it back because everyone got mad didn't they?
    if they offered the exact same thing now but with 60Kstars some people would probably feel cheated and think it's unfair... also they would've had to change the graphic.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I too already own it, but I saw it on IG that it is the blue gown.

I found this pic in my archives, zitrone, as you can see, we got 50 K-stars then too..?!
    2016-01-15%20smc_zps3aiyo6xi.png

I didn't realize that it was 50 Stars then. Oh well, my mistake. I guess I'm just used to the 60 Stars.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'm saving all future stars for the fashion house purchase and furnishings first so no sale for me but -

tumblr_ohfm1fEZho1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

I FINALLY got this shirt after wanting it since the pics leaked and that might just be better IMO ;3

(I wish there was one like this in real life for me to buy that was my size and not mega expensive. Hopefully one day I'll find it)
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I'm saving all future stars for the fashion house purchase and furnishings first so no sale for me but -

tumblr_ohfm1fEZho1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

I FINALLY got this shirt after wanting it since the pics leaked and that might just be better IMO ;3

(I wish there was one like this in real life for me to buy that was my size and not mega expensive. Hopefully one day I'll find it)

Have you tried ASOS? They have everything.
    Please list and provide screenshots of any missing clothin items in this thread

If someone else put the screenshot in of an item, please don't repeat it. But even if we don't have a screenshot, let's make sure it's on the list. So if someone wants to go start our listing there, that would be awesome. THanks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    So I realized I didn't have the perfect thing to wear for the big western wedding today, so I was forced to open some boxes-- which I told myself I wouldn't do! Here they are:

IrKd7ms.png?1

A great pallette! There are some things I would have really wanted in there, but I got some nice shoes. But nothing perfect for the wedding! So I opened another...

dpCteYq.png?1

And I got a red bandana! Perfect for a western theme! But my first pallette was so nice I opened a second... and the dreaded green boa is now out of the way. But look at the rest of that pallette! There was some more really good stuff there. But I am not going to open any more, not with all that good stuff in the new update to spend my stars on!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.