v6.0 Update today (OMG I'm so excited)

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
So I was looking in the app store, and there's a new video! I can't freaking believe it. I'm so blown away I don't know how to steal screenshots or anything. Go hurry hurry;)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456715

Comments

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I can't believe it! Updating... Nervous and excited in the same time... Hope I'll like it
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Look at everything. I see the stuff but not the update yet. oMG, I was so excited, I felt like a tongue tied Paul Revere. Did you get the update or just the listing for it?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Yayayayy!!!!! I wondered if they had this up their sleeve!!!
    FALSE ALARM . I don't know what My phone said update about but there was nothing. the wait continues.

what about what you saw? THe wardrobe? I'm faint. I'm speechless.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    When I didn't find all of my hard earned eyes and lips and hair and clothes I freaked out and nearly had a heart attack... But everything is THERE STILL!!!!!!!!!!!! tHANK gLU gOD

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    My game is updating right now??? ������
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    OMG. I don't have time to add pics because I'm about to teach... BUT THIS UPDATE IS AMAZING.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Strangely, I had the Chile update available again to download.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    MnssXbp.jpg
    PM to add
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHhhhhhh
    Yessssss! So many things that people have asked for! And I lived in Vail for three years, I cannot wait to see what it looks like!
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    The new customization tools is pretty much like Kendall & Kylie game. I like it!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    No update on my android yet.
    Android
    No update on my android yet.

Mine either, and usually I am patient about it but not today :)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    The big update we've been teased so much. But I won't update yet, I need to take a deep good look at our old layout, maybe take a ton of screenshots of it before I update.
    PM to add
    I will miss my girl's old look so much :(

• PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Oh, I love the hair!

15258725_1311586492233317_6423472346807402496_n.jpg
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    The big update we've been teased so much. But I won't update yet, I need to take a deep good look at our old layout, maybe take a ton of screenshots of it before I update.

Aw, good idea, I should have done that. It's so different! Good though, I think. After staring at the same thing for 2+ years, I think it might take me a second to get used to it.

I really think my doll's nose is different...but I guess there are more noses to choose from now, so maybe she'll get a new one. Or I'm imagining it. Anyone else?

Super happy the closet has some level of organization! Trying to find stuff used to make me want to hurl my iPad across the room. And like KatePillgrim, I freaked out too at first, when I couldn't find my eyes. But they're there, under makeup. Hopefully everything else is....somewhere. :-) Still looking around. But yay for separate tabs for tops vs. dresses, heels vs. flats, etc!!! Kinda wished they'd separated necklaces and earrings but I'll survive. :-)

Next VIP weekend I'm buying ALL the hair colors, so excited about those!!!
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    This update is everything!!! My girl looks kind of weird now haha so I think I'll have to update her features :) I love the dark eyebrows from the NARS look but I also love the new options with makeup! Oh decisions decisions!!!! This is awesome!
  • ellelaurinellelaurin Registered Users 24 Posts
    Wow the update is amazing. I wish I had saved the Kstars I used for TB boxes for all these new lips and eyes; the noses all seem new too?
    Whoa. Walk into Oak (or I guess probably anywhere you see NPC's?). Everyone is huge! And even the waitress has a new look.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Has anyone gotten the update for Android yet? I still show the Nov update...

I'm so excited!
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Has anyone gotten the update for Android yet? I still show the Nov update...

I'm so excited!

No android update over here yet either! This update is very exciting !! I gave up on thinking we would ever get closet organization haha

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Squeeeeee!!!! I lurve it!!!! I need to have a proper play around with it first. Thankfully, I work "from home" tomorrow ;).
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG this update is just amazing!!!! And all those new customisations, I'm gonna play around with new looks a while!!!
    Thank you so much for listening to us, Glu!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    Glu finally answered! I am still wishing for eyebrow colors and different body shapes (not everyone in this world looks like the KKK dolls).
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
    And purple eyes!

Some of those hair colors are stupid expensive....but they did give us a few new ones for free (plus added all this new face/makeup/etc type stuff, not all free of course, but I wouldn't have expected that). So I'm okay with that....I'll just wait patiently for a VIP and happily turn over my K-stars. :-)

I don't even know where to begin with all the eyes / lips / etc! Almost overwhelmed, might have to just leave my doll as is for now, until I have some time to play around with all of it. Except for the purple eyes, those are already mine. :-)

Thank you, Glu!!!!!
    I love the blue color for eyes they added too. plus the lavendar/platinum hair....for FREE! Thank you glu loving it so far. Wow. Thank you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    sad Android player here :(
  • pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    Wow this new update is awesome, I wasn't expecting it at all. The new closet is the best. I was hoping they'd make it easier for players to look through items they already own and that's exactly what they did! I got a little worried at first because I thought my Nars makeup and some other things were deleted, but they're just REALLY organized!
    The new close up feature makes me appreciate some of the older hairstyles more, they look so pretty and more detailed. Same goes for the clothes!

I don't think I like that they now zoom in from the waist up when you walk into restaurants because you can't see anyone's full outfits. When I'm in the Hamptons, the bottom half of my dog is cut off and i can't see my shoes :/ I hope there aren't serious glitches that affect anyone's chances of playing since it's such a major update.
    Other than that everything looks great so far!