Comments

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!
    2wlrg9y.jpg
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    pizzaparty wrote: »
    I don't think I like that they now zoom in from the waist up when you walk into restaurants because you can't see anyone's full outfits. When I'm in the Hamptons, the bottom half of my dog is cut off and i can't see my shoes :/ I hope there aren't serious glitches that affect anyone's chances of playing since it's such a major update.
    Other than that everything looks great so far!

Even though you couldn't see the bottom half of your dog or your shoes in the Hamptons, that's how the game was designed so there's nothing wrong with it. We introduced these close ups so that you can see the new high res facial customizations.

We'll continue to collect your feedback, so let us know what you all think of the new update!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Love the closet organization! I also have to say, all the new items that were added are spot on. Can't wait for the next VIP event now :D
    I only have one small thing I don't like, in the closet when in the accessories tab it zooms in on your doll. That's a nice idea since you can see the necklaces/earrings up close but you can't look at the bigger picture, so you have to exit out to check whether the earrings match the shoes and that is super annoying.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow that was unexpected!

I'm curious and afraid to see Vats after the update.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Any news on the new update for android? I would love to start joining in the KKH community especially after the new update!
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Any news on the new update for android? I would love to start joining in the KKH community especially after the new update!

Probably tomorrow or maybe in a few hours!
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    I´m really shocked to see that Glu actually took one of my suggestions from the "Best Wardrobe Choices" Thread and put this amazing Khloe outfit in the wardrobe. Thanks Glu!!

TcfpLgL.png
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yeah join us Ladouce!

There isn't any sign of Android update though...

Wow 6.0! That means I'll reach level 60 at 6.0 well done Glu!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    I love the blue color for eyes they added too. plus the lavendar/platinum hair....for FREE! Thank you glu loving it so far. Wow. Thank you.

Ah I cannot wait to see the blue eyes !! I've always thought the blue eyes on this game looked too green to me !

Come on android update:):)

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I would like to also see a bigger picture when doing some accessories.

But still, I love it and it's fantastic! I'm a long time player and I was really getting bored with the game. The mid week events piqued my interest, but this is a new interest. It reminds me of the very first Halloween event in 2014. I love it! Well done, Glu, well done.

44383E8D-7FA2-403F-BE74-AE0C7B003385.jpg
  • Ananas1033Ananas1033 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Several of my jumpsuits are missing from my closet since the update. The only ones I have are the ones from the daily gift boxes. Does anyone else have missing jumpsuits?
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I am so happy for the new facial features and new closet, too.
    Love the glossy lip and the eyelash choices and they are FREE!
    I don't feel so bad that I missed the so glamm eyes & lips from the past. Thanks Glu!

Welcome Ladouce! So good to see you here!! :D
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Wow 6.0! That means I'll reach level 60 at 6.0 well done Glu!

Wow, I'm a moron....never put that together. :-)
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I am so happy for the new facial features and new closet, too.
    Love the glossy lip and the eyelash choices and they are FREE!
    I don't feel so bad that I missed the so glamm eyes & lips from the past. Thanks Glu!

Welcome Ladouce! So good to see you here!! :D

Hey Angeline/John and Vats! Thanks ahaha I screamed when I saw the photos over the web at first I thought Glu released a new game then I found out it was KKH!! I can't wait to play the game again I feel like it revived my once enjoyment for it lol!
  • Valentina PazValentina Paz Registered Users 21 Posts
    I think that I will have to get used to the new things, I wasn't expecting it, but I have the same doubt as Ananas1033, where are my jumpsuits?!??
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Oh my!~ Can't wait for the android update come on come on :eek::o Btw dear dolls, how many MBs for the new update? Hope the size isn't too big... internet is so lame ~_~
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    The ones I can't find are the black draped jumpsuit, black jumpsuit with zipper, white Easter jumpsuit, two patterned jumpsuits, and two other white jumpsuits that I'm not remembering the details of two well. The balmain jumpsuits are there under the balmain menu, but are not in my closet.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Android coming out later this evening, with other platforms to follow as they become available.
    So, we have to check periodically for Android. But tonight. : And I'm showing 6:17 now. so......
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Ananas1033 wrote: »
    I can't find any of my jumpsuits. Anyone know where they are?

Jumpsuits are in the Pants section! However, some might be in the long sleeve, shorts, or short sleeve sections, depending on how dominant that aspect of the look is.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Wow!!! I can't believe that Glu gave us such an awesome update! I love it! I went ahead and gave Neko a whole new look. It cost about 400 K stars, but it was worth it. She's changed so much since she first started out in Hollywood.

iQ0yMyJl.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    I only have pants, shorts, and skirts in my pants section. There are no jumpsuits.
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    I love the update so far!!! I already bought some new lips, but I'm saving the rest of my stars for the next VIP event. Then I'll go nuts, haha. Thanks for listening about the new features Glu! I'm off the go check out the new hair colors.... I didn't notice them the first time.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
    I really love so much about this update, and appreciate all the hard work that was obviously put into it. And I'm so sorry I'm about to sound like an ungrateful brat for a minute, but I just have to say it, I really miss my doll's old face! :-( I know, I know, all they did was add a little shadow to that nose (I think that's all?), but I kinda just want the old one back! I know it's silly, it's such a tiny change.

Hopefully I'll be used to it before I even know it...I mean, even the GS eyes took me a second to adjust, even though with those, I actually did like them from the beginning. But still, it was still a change, and apparently I kinda suck at change? :-) I'm sure I'll adjust. And again, and my disappointment about this one tiny thing is definitely nothing compared to how excited I am about the rest. So yeah...sorry, I'll shut up now and go back to being excited about everything else (and I really am!). Just had to mourn my dolls old face for a second. :-(

Unrelated: if you bought the SMC from this past weekend (I think? The most recent one with the black shoes, hair, sunglasses)....where are those sunglasses in the wardrobe? It's possible I just can't tell them all apart enough and that might mean it doesn't even matter, but still....I'm sure they're somewhere right in front of my face. If someone would be so kind as to tell me where to look, I'd appreciate it!
    Also the overalls are missing too. I've searched my whole wardrobe. I can't find the Kylie overalls, the shortalls, and either denim overalls.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    OMG you guys, check out Willow's new look!

7GkKoJU.png?1

Looking at my contacts, it looked like Kim's face has been adjusted to fit the new aesthetic, too-- so much to get used to!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Wow!!! I can't believe that Glu gave us such an awesome update! I love it! I went ahead and gave Neko a whole new look. It cost about 400 K stars, but it was worth it. She's changed so much since she first started out in Hollywood.

iQ0yMyJl.jpg

She looks so great! And I think I may have to adopt your approach towards all of this and do something similar, just change my doll's entire look. The way it's just a tiny bit different now is what's killing me about it, I think, so perhaps a drastic change is in order. I mean, she probably shouldn't look exactly the same for years anyway, right?

Also, just curious, where did Neko's name come from? (I'm a huge Neko Case fan, couldn't help but wonder...) :)
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    Ananas1033 wrote: »
    I only have pants, shorts, and skirts in my pants section. There are no jumpsuits.

Just wanted to let you know you're not alone, I'm also missing jumpsuits and the overalls. One of my favorite items was a pink blazer/short set inspired by Kourtney and it's gone.
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I will miss my old face too :( I mean I know i'm going to love so many things about this update when is finally released on android but for now I only see the downsides.
    Like, how the new poses make the dolls look too skinny :/ It's kind of the opposite of what I wanted in terms of body shape
    Now all glu games look pretty much the same...
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Omg with all your positive feedbacks I can't wait to have the update for Android! I'll probably do screenshots of everything before the update, just in case. I look forward to see the new featuring, I've been playing this game since the release and now I'm so curious!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    OMG you guys, check out Willow's new look!

7GkKoJU.png?1

Looking at my contacts, it looked like Kim's face has been adjusted to fit the new aesthetic, too-- so much to get used to!

She looks pretty, dang it! Lol :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here