v6.0 Update today (OMG I'm so excited)

Comments

• Ananas1033Ananas1033 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Just wanted to let you know you're not alone, I'm also missing jumpsuits and the overalls. One of my favorite items was a pink blazer/short set inspired by Kourtney and it's gone.

I love that set too! I don't have it either.
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Wow!!! I can't believe that Glu gave us such an awesome update! I love it! I went ahead and gave Neko a whole new look. It cost about 400 K stars, but it was worth it. She's changed so much since she first started out in Hollywood.

iQ0yMyJl.jpg

Wooow Neko looks stunning!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    I'm excited about this update, it really is a major one! Android update must just come already!

Welcome back Ladouce! Hope you will enjoy your comeback :)
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    Ananas1033 wrote: »
    I love that set too! I don't have it either.

Wow, nice going Glu. Trying to find pictures of the items I'm missing is proving to be difficult. Kylie's overalls, denim overalls, Kourtney's pink blazer/short set, Kourtney's pink romper, white jumpsuit from the baby shower event, a silky looking jumpsuit purchasable with kash, Khloe's navy jumpsuit, Kourtney's black and tan floral jumpsuit purchasable with K stars, Anna Del Russo's event outfit. (Found ADR'S outfit)
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Just wanted to let you know you're not alone, I'm also missing jumpsuits and the overalls. One of my favorite items was a pink blazer/short set inspired by Kourtney and it's gone.

Maybe we need a new thread for this? Like, list of suspected missing things, so we can figure out what's gone (or if things actually are gone, and not just hiding)? It certainly wouldn't be the first time I've looked through that closet and missed something that's staring me in the face....but I'm not seeing that stuff either. Wonder what else....
    Wow, nice going Glu. Trying to find pictures of the items I'm missing is proving to be difficult. Kylie's overalls, denim overalls, Kourtney's pink blazer/short set, Kourtney's pink romper, white jumpsuit from the baby shower event, a silky looking jumpsuit purchasable with kash, Khloe's navy jumpsuit, Kourtney's black and tan floral jumpsuit purchasable with K stars, Anna Del Russo's event outfit.
    These are all the same things I have missing! And the 110 kstar jumpsuit I purchased during the Black Friday sale.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Jumpsuits are in the Pants section! However, some might be in the long sleeve, shorts, or short sleeve sections, depending on how dominant that aspect of the look is.

I looked in the pants section, too. These are the items I can't find. Good that I took screenshots of my event items before updating the game.

IMG_4101.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Yeah like Angeline said I recommend to who didn't update the game yet to take screenshots of every event or purchased items so you have proofs to show.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    I looked in the pants section, too. These are the items I can't find. Good that I took screenshots of my event items before updating the game.

IMG_4101.jpg

those are the missing event items for me! Lucky that you grabbed the screen shots.
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    As I said in my previous post, though most jumpsuits are in the Pants section, some might be in Shorts, Long Sleeve, or Short Sleeve, depending on how dominant that aspect of the look is on the jumpsuit. So please check these other sections too! In the meantime, we will investigate!

Thanks for playing!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    Um, calling all android players? Would some of y'all be willing to super amazing and screenshot the whole wardrobe before you get your update, please?

I really wish I had done that....I had all of it too, so that would have been helpful, kicking myself a bit. But I mean, who'd have thought?

But yeah, if you're an android player or non-updated iOS player, pretty please? (And if you happen to have most things or even everything, raise your hand! If you know someone like that, please PM them!) I'll feel a lot better if there's shots of all of it....

Don't have shots of what I have personally, but hopefully they can give the things back to anyone who should have it, like however they fixed it a while back when some of the throwback stuff some of us already owned was in the wardrobe for kstars...
    As I said in my previous post, though most jumpsuits are in the Pants section, some might be in Shorts, Long Sleeve, or Short Sleeve, depending on how dominant that aspect of the look is on the jumpsuit. So please check these other sections too! In the meantime, we will investigate!

Thanks for playing!

They are not there. I looked through my entire wardrobe, multiple times. There is not a single jumpsuit in the pants, shorts, or skirt section.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    Yeah like Angeline said I recommend to who didn't update the game yet to take screenshots of every event or purchased items so you have proofs to show.

My game updates automatically so I didn't even know there was an update until I opened my game :/
    I'd been planning to screencap my wardrobe but was waiting till after this VIP weekend b/c I knew I'd be adding to it. If only I'd done it yesterday!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Okay, no problem. We will sort it out. Screenshots will certainly help, but if you owned the items before updating, the game should remember this -- it might just be an issue with the items being sorted incorrectly or not showing properly. We should have an answer for you within the next day or two, don't worry :)
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    thanks for this. I can't find any of those either. I'm sure they'll all be restored. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I'm currently perusing different IG pages and seeing a lot of the missing clothing, not sure how to paste all of the photos together to show what's missing (I'm a MacBook Newbie) I've also gone through my wardrobe dozens of times before posting in here to avoid a foot in my mouth moment so..... K.
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    The new look and feel of the game will take some getting used to, but overall I think it's a pretty good update. Love the closet organization!

The Vail house costs $160k or 60 k-stars. Costs to furnish:

Hot tub bar 35 k-stars
    TV + fireplace 25 k-stars
    Ceiling light $8k
    Couch + coffee table $26k
    Pet deer 80 k-stars
    Wine rack 15 k-stars

Here's a pic of the new pet:
    unnamed.png
    I'm currently perusing different IG pages and seeing a lot of the missing clothing, not sure how to paste all of the photos together to show what's missing (I'm a MacBook Newbie) I've also gone through my wardrobe dozens of times before posting in here to avoid a foot in my mouth moment so..... K.

I looked through several times before posting too! I think I'm obsessed with my kkh wardrobe. I change my dolls clothes several times a day.
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Ok guys if any of you need anything I took screenshots of my entire wardrobe because I don't have the update yet. Obviously keep in mind that the items are what I bought or win during the events and so maybe I have less items than you or don't have any that you missed. On the other hand if I can help someone I'll be happy :) hoping they will fix this
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Okurrrr wrote: »
    The new look and feel of the game will take some getting used to, but overall I think it's a pretty good update. Love the closet organization!

Hot tub bar 35 k-stars
    Ceiling light $8k
    Pet deer 80 k-stars
    Wine rack 15 k-stars

unnamed.png

Thank you, Okurrrr!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Any one else checking the play store every 5 min?
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    Ok guys if any of you need anything I took screenshots of my entire wardrobe because I don't have the update yet. Obviously keep in mind that the items are what I bought or win during the events and so maybe I have less items than you or don't have any that you missed. On the other hand if I can help someone I'll be happy :) hoping they will fix this

For the regular items, what I can tell is missing is the black silky jumpsuit, the white silky jumpsuit, the patterned jumpsuit, both pairs of demon overalls, and a dark jumpsuit costing over a 100 kstars....it looks like a khloe outfit to me.
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts

Yep, me! It's taking so long...
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts

omg soundspretty! it's so funny you pointed that out I've been refreshing for the past few hours every 5 min LOL!!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Where is this update????

I'm almost going to bed!

I made screenshots from my wadrobe too. New organization sometimes means chaos to me lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Okurrrr wrote: »

Hot tub bar 35 k-stars
    Ceiling light $8k
    Pet deer 80 k-stars
    Wine rack 15 k-stars

unnamed.png

Aw thanks, I was wondering about this. I always buy the new houses and pets immediately, but after seeing everyone else get calls from Maria for houses and pets, I'm trying to make myself wait. But I was so curious about the pet! A deer, how cute!

This is the first time I haven't even bought just the house after an update, not sure I'm going to be able to help myself....I'm still waiting for her to call me about the llamapaca from the last update!

SPOILER ALERT, if you haven't done the first three 1-hour gigs for the new storyline and don't want to know.
    But if you have...did anyone here get the restaurant right away? Can't decide if I want to wait or not...
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    OMG!!! I just DL'd the update (IOS, I'm just late) and I have to buy eyes and hair that is closer to real life which is a bummer, but next VIP event I'm gonna look like a real me!

Not sure about any missing items as I just figured things out before I left the house real quick, but I'll have to check things out

edit: Just checked from the pics other people had and yup, missing some of the same items.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    My husband just called for a date, and he's not in my contacts. He's in my home, we're couple number 13 but he's unreachable, and no, I didn't leave him anywhere looking for me. :( In fact, before the update, we just finished a date. Wah. He says beautiful things. He's a live person game from Game Center. ;(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    Ok, something that is still happening and it's annoying me SO much!.. When you click "get free stars" to watch a video for a free k-star, more often then not, it skips this screen:

unnamed.png

And goes directly to the "other offers" screen:
    unnamed_1.png

GLU can you pleeeeasssseeee fix this!! It makes watching videos for k-stars super difficult. Thanks!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^Yeah, that's been the thing since the last update and I'm not a big fan of it either cause sometimes I get stuck on it loading the offer page.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College