Missing Items With New Update

Kathyz08Kathyz08 Registered Users 14 Posts
I've noticed that items I've purchased with k stars are missing from my wardrobe ever since the new update. Some items don't appear in the "My Items" tab but I am able to find them if I look through "All Items". Other items that I know for sure I had bought are now just gone completely. What the heck Glu....

Comments

• Ananas1033Ananas1033 Registered Users 23 Posts
    There are a lot of missing items. We have been discussing it in the update thread.
  • Kathyz08Kathyz08 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Yeah I realized that. I feel like creating a new thread specifically for the issue would be helpful thought in concentrating discussion. Also from reading other people's comments it seems that most people are missing jumpsuits
  • pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    I don't even remember how many jumpsuits I have, but I know I'm missing that black silky one and the pink blazer with the pink shorts (I think people mentioned that too?). BUT in the dress section I have all the jumpsuits we get in the daily gift boxes and a light denim one (not sure what event that was from?) so that's strange
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I started a thread in Support, and hope players will list and screenshot if possible any of the missing items. Don't forget the fishnet stockings. The thread is here..... Thanks for your help in this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We restored the missing items. Please check your games again. The jumpsuits can now be found under dresses.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    THANK YOU SO MUCH KALINDA AND GLU :cool:
    We restored the missing items. Please check your games again. The jumpsuits can now be found under dresses.