v6.0 Update today (OMG I'm so excited)

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    My husband just called for a date, and he's not in my contacts. He's in my home, we're couple number 13 but he's unreachable, and no, I didn't leave him anywhere looking for me. :( In fact, before the update, we just finished a date. Wah. He says beautiful things. He's a live person game from Game Center. ;(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Anyone see the blue Khloe strapless jumpsuit thing? Or the sunglasses from most recent SMC? It's possible I'm just not seeing them, but trying to see what else hadn't been mentioned in addition to the stuff in pics above.
  • Ananas1033Ananas1033 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Anyone see the blue Khloe strapless jumpsuit thing? Or the sunglasses from most recent SMC? It's possible I'm just not seeing them, but trying to see what else hadn't been mentioned in addition to the stuff in pics above.

I don't have the blue strapless jumpsuit either.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    She looks so great! And I think I may have to adopt your approach towards all of this and do something similar, just change my doll's entire look. The way it's just a tiny bit different now is what's killing me about it, I think, so perhaps a drastic change is in order. I mean, she probably shouldn't look exactly the same for years anyway, right?

Also, just curious, where did Neko's name come from? (I'm a huge Neko Case fan, couldn't help but wonder...) :)

Thanks lalaloveyou! I'm really going to miss my doll's older look too, but the fact that she's finally able to have lashes and glossy lips makes it easier to welcome the new change along with her new red hair. Besides, what Hollywood celebrity hasn't gone through a little surgery? As for her name, I'm a big fan if the TV show Empire, so I named my doll Neko Lyon after the Lyon family from the show. Neko is Japanese for Cat and I didn't want to name her Cat Lyon, because I thought it sounded to boring and thought the name Neko would be cuter. :)
    Wooow Neko looks stunning!

Thank you Camila! I'm really loving her new look and I'm eternally grateful that Glu finally made to where her dolls have make up like the K&K game ! :)
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    My husband just called for a date, and he's not in my contacts. He's in my home, we're couple number 13 but he's unreachable, and no, I didn't leave him anywhere looking for me. :( In fact, before the update, we just finished a date. Wah. He says beautiful things. He's a live person game from Game Center. ;(

Please PM me about this so we can chat. If anyone else is experiencing this, let us know.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    Ok guys if any of you need anything I took screenshots of my entire wardrobe because I don't have the update yet. Obviously keep in mind that the items are what I bought or win during the events and so maybe I have less items than you or don't have any that you missed. On the other hand if I can help someone I'll be happy :) hoping they will fix this

Thanks!

I'm trying to have faith/not panic....I'm assuming they must have some master list of every item ever that they can compare against what's there now and then hopefully sort it out. I really hope so, anyway.

But if you want to post the regular wardrobe (since everyone has the same regular wardrobe, and stuff is still there even if you haven't bought it, etc), I wouldn't mind looking it over. If you or anyone else wants to post event stuff too, I say go for it, but I'm not a mod and I'm not always sure what merits its own thread versus what may be deemed as cluttering up another thread, etc. I'd start a new thread for this myself, but I wouldn't really have anything to add to it except to ask for everyone's screenshots. :) (also I've never started a thread in this forum before because I'm weirdly shy about stuff like that for whatever reason...usually I just lurk):)

So I don't know, new thread maybe? Or post it here? I'd love pictures of the wardrobe... I'd even say PM them to me, except that sounds like a total pain and way too much effort for the sender. Probably way easier for those who have wardrobe pics to just post them up here or another thread?

Thoughts anyone? Koko in particular? (And sorry about your husband! Hope they fix that too! :-( I'm going to go try and call mine just in case it's a more widespread thing...)
    Thanks, I pmd him, we haven't spoken in a while. I send family pics ever so often. He plays another glu game, so I'm hoping if we can get added in FB he'll come through. Otherwise.....I'll just find another man. Sniff sniff. Fabs says the sweetest things. Fingers crossed I can get him back. If not.....it's a game. I'll get over it. :) But I sent in my info so we'll see what happens. I wouldn't miss missing some of the missing clothes, but some I'm anxious to get back. :) Like the hubby status....it will all work out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Okay, no problem. We will sort it out. Screenshots will certainly help, but if you owned the items before updating, the game should remember this -- it might just be an issue with the items being sorted incorrectly or not showing properly. We should have an answer for you within the next day or two, don't worry :)

Thanks e+b! Angeline gotta say hi to one of her favorite moderators on the forum!
    IMG_4116.jpg

Got this red dress/ shoes in TB sale boxes! Angeline is so ready for Christmas! Love the snow flakes in the game, too!
    IMG_4115.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Thanks e+b! Angeline gotta say hi to one of her favorite moderators on the forum!
    IMG_4103.jpg

Got this red dress/ shoes in TB sale boxes! Angeline is so ready for Christmas! Love the snow in the game, too!
    IMG_4115.jpg

ooh my!! Angeline is so cute in the game ahaha <3, and that polar bear is it a pet? or a tappable? lol
    IMG_4116.jpg

Got this red dress/ shoes in TB sale boxes! Angeline is so ready for Christmas! Love the snow in the game, too!
    IMG_4115.jpg

Hi fellow Krew member! That dress is adorable with those tights! Your doll looks lovely. :-)

Is there a KKH Jon, too? On K&K I only have Kate, but I have a girl and a guy on KKH. And for as much as I was whining about my girl's nose changing.... wow, my guy doll did not make it through the update well. Like, way more of a change than my girl game. Haven't seen many guys post yet, so I'm curious. :)

Edit: Duh, just noticed your av. That has to be him. :-)
    ooh my!! Angeline is so cute in the game ahaha <3, and that polar bear is it a pet? or a tappable? lol

Thanks Ladouce!
    Yes! The polar bear is a pet in the ice club.
    Just like other pets, it's tapable and it's super cute when you tap it. :)
    Let me post a picture for you!

IMG_1857.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Hi fellow Krew member! That dress is adorable with those tights! Your doll looks lovely. :-)

Is there a KKH Jon, too? On K&K I only have Kate, but I have a girl and a guy on KKH. And for as much as I was whining about my girl's nose changing.... wow, my guy doll did not make it through the update well. Like, way more of a change than my girl game. Haven't seen many guys post yet, so I'm curious. :)
    Edit: Duh, just noticed your av. That has to be him. :-)

Thanks, Kate! Yes! I have two dolls in both KKH & KKG.
    Call me crazy. It didn't take me long to play from one doll to four dolls!!
    I changed Jon's facial a bit after this update, too. I also Love the new clothing items adding to the closet for the male dolls, especially that white coat for 25 KStars!! I'm in love!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg where are my jumpsuits and onesies? I'm kinda panicking here.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Don't panic, many of us are missing these items and Eggsandbananas is looking into it for us :)
    Zoyechka wrote: »
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Well, I'm giving up on the Android update for this evening. Super lame, Glu. I've enjoyed seeing all the new stuff through everybody's posts!
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    My android is giving me the option to update from the playstore now! :D I'm kind of nervous to update though.. I havent backed up my game recently

any androids updated yet? lol

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Ananas1033Ananas1033 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »

We've been discussing it on the thread. Lots of us are missing those items. They are looking into it.
    unique123 wrote: »
    My android is giving me the option to update from the playstore now! :D I'm kind of nervous to update though.. I havent backed up my game recently

any androids updated yet? lol

I'm about to update mine right now thanks for the heads up!

The game is running smoothly and it's great!! I'd say go update wooo! also anyone el's diamond ring glitches in their game like mine? like the diamond part is missing lol

BE4RmOo.jpg
    Taking the Android update one device at a time. ;) fingers crossed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Excuse me while I go heat up my melting heart! These new poses are adorable!!

TTdBXH.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I actually love all the changes, except for.... well, except for I felt like the old look was prettier. For instance, I see the style of dolls features follows that of the K&K style. There are plus and minuses with that. The plus is the customization. How can you complain when you can fully customize your dolls now?

The minus is the absence of definition, shadows, and overall facial symmetry like the previous style. Another minus is Glu still missed the memo on players wanting customizable eyebrow colors. I do not want white eyebrows on my doll when I change its hair color to white. Why wasn't this option put out? After all, they did copy the K&K style then why not give us the ability to choose our own eyebrow colors.

Overall I do indeed love the changes. A few tweaks here and there in a few weeks time and it will be perfection. Also, where are my jumpsuits and rompers?

Btw, the new customizations have my doll Erica, looking like Jaimie Chung and Emily Ratatowski, depending on her skin tone. Also, I'm going to have to divorce my hubby eventually because his skin tone is not customizable

25rebk2.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    Well...I'll say it...I hate most of it...I love that there is more customization and options...but its way too much like the k&k game...like I would play that game if that's what I wanted...overall I don't find it very user friendly and it seems slower or something...do not like the zooming in during gigs...I like to see my whole outfit...I admit I don't love change...and I'll get used to it I guess...but I wish it wasn't so completely different..sigh...BTW hi everyone..long time lurker first time poster
    Yay! Android update went smoothly!

Unique has a fresh 'updated' look ! SO excited about this chestnut color hair! (more like mine IRL)
    PhotoGrid_1480477246310.png

Cannot wait to purchase some new blue eyes and some new eyeshadow! Some really neat new customizations. Exactly what we have been asking for.

I'm about to update mine right now thanks for the heads up!

The game is running smoothly and it's great!! I'd say go update wooo! also anyone el's diamond ring glitches in their game like mine? like the diamond part is missing lol

BE4RmOo.jpg

My diamond ring looks normal! I'll post a pic below. So strange yours is like that. Ladouce Femme needs her bling back glu! ;) lol And none of my purses with pets work either. Like when I click on them they don't show up on my doll just the previous selected purse shows. There are some things to be fixed.. but i'm pretty pumped about this update. My one complaint is I wish we could delete old friends that are stuck in my game. Also YES on the eyebrows. Why on earth didn't they add changing eyebrow color ??

20161129_215527.png

Unique your doll looks so gorg! I also re-vamped mine by changing the skin colour and nose from what I previous had on, and the new graphics are so refreshing to the eyes. really hope they could fix the diamond ring soon it's like the only accessory that I wear in the game ahaha! gotta love the bling

fyz05gl.jpg
  • CloudyPianoCloudyPiano Registered Users 24 Posts
    All pantsuits and overalls are missing from my game as well. They are not in the pants section. At all. Hopefully that will get cleared up and items returned soon.

Disapponted the video offer stars are still screwed up. I had contacted support about it and received a reply it's been "submitted" for investigation. That was several days ago. I don't get video offers and when I do get to watch ONE video it doesn't give a star but one energy. The other offers have never ever given the stars promised so I don't waste my time on those.

The high res faces are a little weird. I didn't care for the Kendall and Kylie game look and deleted it, so I guess it sucks to be me and I'll learn to adjust. lol.
    I find it funny you can have free pink eyes (conjunctivitis anyone?) but have to pay to have regular blue eyes. Guess who paid to have regular blue eyes? ;)

ETA: my suggestions for further refinement of the game include more game generated contacts. I rarely meet new people anymore and when I do they're usually E listers and the only option is get number as a romantic contact. Not interested. I'm maxing out all my A list contacts to use on gigs so either expanding levels with contacts would be nice or more game generated A listers.

My husband seems to have gone from brown eyes to red eyes and it's too Twilight-y. Guess I have to divorce him. Lol
    Unique your doll looks so gorg! I also re-vamped mine by changing the skin colour and nose from what I previous had on, and the new graphics are so refreshing to the eyes. really hope they could fix the diamond ring soon it's like the only accessory that I wear in the game ahaha! gotta love the bling

fyz05gl.jpg

Thanks ! <3 Your doll is absolutely stunning!! I'm going to need to play around with the different noses :) Oh yes I love my bling also. I'm sure glu will fix things fairly quickly. **Crossing fingers**

ALSO my diamond ring now looks like yours. So strange when it was showing up..

• OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    Agree with Calantha and CloudyPiano. I didn't care for the Kendall and Kylie game look either, which is why I never really played it and ended up deleting it. Don't know why they'd try to make KKH look like that game when it seems like Kim's game is the one that is the most successful. If anything, the Kendall and Kylie game should have been taking pointers from Kim's game lol. But guess I'll just have to get used to it.
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Omg this new update is amazing!!! I love everything! I think that while it is more similar to K&K it still feels like KKH. I love the hair colors and makeup. My favorite new feature is probably the nose with freckles. I'm head over heels in LOVE with it!!

Sad my pantsuits are gone but I know Glu will fix that for everyone.

I also love the new interface. Much sleeker and classy. Thank you Glu for listening and finally giving us the things we've been asking for!!
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    One thing I would love to see added is an option for the photobooth to take images of our dolls in the close up view.
    krystal wrote: »
    Omg this new update is amazing!!! I love everything! I think that while it is more similar to K&K it still feels like KKH. I love the hair colors and makeup. My favorite new feature is probably the nose with freckles. I'm head over heels in LOVE with it!!

Sad my pantsuits are gone but I know Glu will fix that for everyone.

I also love the new interface. Much sleeker and classy. Thank you Glu for listening and finally giving us the things we've been asking for!!

I agree!! They listened on a LOT! Closet customization was a must plus more customization in general for everyone. Also they got rid of that annoying shoulder line that would show on certain outfits. It's all just a needed upgrade but I also still think it looks like KKH. It needed an upgrade. I was truthfully getting bored with the game. I do agree the noses do have a different shading that will just take some time getting used to but I am excited about this update. :) Needs some fixes but should get worked out.