v6.0 Update today (OMG I'm so excited)

Comments

• krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    unique123 wrote: »
    I agree!! They listened on a LOT! Closet customization was a must plus more customization in general for everyone. Also they got rid of that annoying shoulder line that would show on certain outfits. It's all just a needed upgrade but I also still think it looks like KKH. It needed an upgrade. I was truthfully getting bored with the game. I do agree the noses do have a different shading that will just take some time getting used to but I am excited about this update. :) Needs some fixes but should get worked out.

I noticed the shoulder line being gone too and was so happy! It still shows on my favorite dress however, the long, white, see through lacey gown. I think it was one of the recent SMC's.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts

ETA: my suggestions for further refinement of the game include more game generated contacts. I rarely meet new people anymore and when I do they're usually E listers and the only option is get number as a romantic contact. Not interested. I'm maxing out all my A list contacts to use on gigs so either expanding levels with contacts would be nice or more game generated A listers.

My husband seems to have gone from brown eyes to red eyes and it's too Twilight-y. Guess I have to divorce him. Lol

This was happening to me, too, but I figured out a solution that may work for you--when you max out a relationship with an NPC (non-playable character, the game-generated ones), you can just delete them from your contacts list. This will reset your relationship like you've never met, so you can "meet" them again and get all the bonuses for leveling up with them again.

That being said, I would also like to see some new NPCs in my game, just because I like variety! ;P
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • haloghenhaloghen Registered Users 24 Posts
    I love the changes! Especially on what they did on the closet! I fell in 😍 again!
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    This update has breathed so much fresh life into KKH again. Bravo, Glu! I'm especially head over heels in love with the new hair colors. And fixing the shoulder seam on the dolls! Such a subtle change, but it makes off the shoulder dresses 1000x better.
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Glitch time!
    Some of the weekend event necklaces don't show up, when you click on them it goes back to the last necklace you put on.

Can some of you lovely people check? Maybe it's just my game

The pieces that are giving me trouble:
    Screenshot_2016_11_30_01_08_51.png
    Screenshot_2016_11_30_01_09_29.png
    Also this ring looks odd now! Lol :D
    Screenshot_2016_11_30_02_12_45.png
    Screenshot_2016_11_30_02_13_03_1.png
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    All the NPCs in my game look cringeworthy now. The tan color I like so much is somehow a lobster red orange color, it's atrocious. I'm getting Oompa Loompa vibes lol. But I love that they finally have the medium golden skin color. I've been rocking that with grey hair and my doll is nailing it.

I would desire a shade darker of the golden color. Kind of like a suntan but with yellow/olive undertones. Cheers to diversity!!!!

skyvm0.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    Glitch time!
    Some of the weekend event necklaces don't show up, when you click on them it goes back to the last necklace you put on.

Can some of you lovely people check? Maybe it's just my game

The pieces that are giving me trouble:
    Screenshot_2016_11_30_01_08_51.png
    Screenshot_2016_11_30_01_09_29.png
    Also this ring looks odd now! Lol :D
    Screenshot_2016_11_30_02_12_45.png
    Screenshot_2016_11_30_02_13_03_1.png

Same problem for me too....also noticed the same glitch with the big shiny diamond ring and any purse that has a pet in it
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I'm finding the changes to the NPCs fascinating. My two ex-husbands became much better looking (!!!) and my new beau less so. Figures!

I was gifting my new guy some clothes in the men's wardrobe, and I lost the scarf he had on-- he tried another on, but now the original scarf is gone. Here's a picture of it:

ayTuvQl.png?1

Do any of the guys have this scarf in their wardrobe at all? I really like it and would like him to be able to put it back on!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    THis update is so amazing!!!! I have no words!!! They finally did what we asked for so long!!! Btw I think nobody mentioned it yet but they also added 'new Christmas items' to the daily boxes I already saw an amazing hair; a sweater & a purse!!
    THis update is so amazing!!!! I have no words!!! They finally did what we asked for so long!!! Btw I think nobody mentioned it yet but they also added 'new Christmas items' to the daily boxes I already saw an amazing hair; a sweater & a purse!!

Really?!! Do you have a screenshot?
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    nice! i opened my daily but it looked basically the same as usual.

edit: while my husband Bort is better looking, I wish I could take off his stupid hat. It looks like I'm dating Curious George's owner cept without yellow
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I would desire a shade darker of the golden color. Kind of like a suntan but with yellow/olive undertones. Cheers to diversity!!!!

Agreed, so much! Maybe sometime in the future, pretty please? :-)
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    This was happening to me, too, but I figured out a solution that may work for you--when you max out a relationship with an NPC (non-playable character, the game-generated ones), you can just delete them from your contacts list. This will reset your relationship like you've never met, so you can "meet" them again and get all the bonuses for leveling up with them again.

That being said, I would also like to see some new NPCs in my game, just because I like variety! ;P

I do this too. It's actually kind of great, particularly with the ones you see in the same place all time...I've gotten way more stars/energy out of them this way. Also, I delete mine as soon as they reach 1000, and start over. You get energy at 250, energy and a star at 500, more energy and a star at 1000....and then it would take twice as long to get something out of them at 2000 (I think it's 2000? Haven't let it get that far in a while, but I know I had a reason for deleting them at 1000. And I think, if memory serves, that you even don't get as much at the highest level - maybe it's just a star and no energy? But I might be remembering that wrong). So yeah, I see no reason to work up to another 1000 points with nothing along the way.....hopefully I'm making sense here.

But hey, if something has changed since I started deleting NPC's at 1000, someone let me know! I'd definitely be curious if that's not the way to go anymore. :)
  • sadnertsadnert Registered Users 24 Posts
    Well. I think male faces are more drawn. I mean, rather childish. Perhaps this is not quite correct comparison. However, the old version was better. Men are less toned body that against adding flex pose quite inappropriate. although the legs are now done correctly. The game interface seems clumsy and color menu windows sometimes merge.
    P.S. Still is not a shirtless option.
    I looked in the pants section, too. These are the items I can't find. Good that I took screenshots of my event items before updating the game.

IMG_4101.jpg
    These 2 jumpsuits are missing too!
    Fotor_148049037438949_1.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Are any of you having problems signing into Facebook or Game Center through the app? It won't let me.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg where's Vats?

"My loneliness is killing me...."

x6jc6.jpg

this update is

#Everything!

thats it. I'm proposing to the Glu staff. This is insane. Not even any of my ex boyfriends have ever made me feel this complete.

#DailyGluLove
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    WAIT WHAT UPGRADED WARDROBE?!!! NEW FACES?!!! Did Glu finally take those bananas out their ears??
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I really love so much about this update, and appreciate all the hard work that was obviously put into it. And I'm so sorry I'm about to sound like an ungrateful brat for a minute, but I just have to say it, I really miss my doll's old face! :-( I know, I know, all they did was add a little shadow to that nose (I think that's all?), but I kinda just want the old one back! I know it's silly, it's such a tiny change.

Hopefully I'll be used to it before I even know it...I mean, even the GS eyes took me a second to adjust, even though with those, I actually did like them from the beginning. But still, it was still a change, and apparently I kinda suck at change? :-) I'm sure I'll adjust. And again, and my disappointment about this one tiny thing is definitely nothing compared to how excited I am about the rest. So yeah...sorry, I'll shut up now and go back to being excited about everything else (and I really am!). Just had to mourn my dolls old face for a second. :-(

Unrelated: if you bought the SMC from this past weekend (I think? The most recent one with the black shoes, hair, sunglasses)....where are those sunglasses in the wardrobe? It's possible I just can't tell them all apart enough and that might mean it doesn't even matter, but still....I'm sure they're somewhere right in front of my face. If someone would be so kind as to tell me where to look, I'd appreciate it!

I agree with the noses! Especially one nose (the first in the closet) has such a weird big shadow now that I had to change it because I couldn't stop staring at it.
    sadnert wrote: »
    Well. I think male faces are more drawn. I mean, rather childish. Perhaps this is not quite correct comparison. However, the old version was better. Men are less toned body that against adding flex pose quite inappropriate. although the legs are now done correctly. The game interface seems clumsy and color menu windows sometimes merge.
    P.S. Still is not a shirtless option.

Also yes to that! My male doll went from a man to a boy. Seriously, he looks like maybe 17 now, not very manly at all. I change s some things around and it's better now, but he still looks a lot younger than before.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    I'm really impressed with this update. I can't imagine how long this must've taken. Whole new design with the wardrobe, new design overall! I also checked out the photo booth, we got at least 6 new poses! <3

And and.. I GOT THE THROWBACK SALE!!! YAAAAASSSSS! They fixed the issue with the new update! I'M SO HAPPY!

But.. this is my new look <3
    AZTcv3h.jpg
    And for the people who want to know what the new house looks like:

LyslvUT.jpg
    WwtamoJ.jpg
  • anaa0anaa0 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Finally!!!! I'm speechless, beautiful update, just like a dream!! :):o<3<3
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I woke up 4am and got the update and after that I couldn't sleep anymore!

Glu really putted a LOT of effort on this update, they changed every detail of the game, no wonder we had to wait so loooong to it be released.

But the wait was totally worthy! The game feels so fresh and full of life again, there's so many things to explore and play around, feels like I'm back to 2014 trying to figure the best way to go with my doll.

I always thought that Vats looked a lot like me on his previous look, but after the update surprise he became a totally different person lol

I'm not a good fisionomist so I'm still trying to find a new look to him and that's so exciting, I probably will spend the whole day doing that.

I want to comment so many things, but first I need to calm my a$$ down.

GluGods this is for you:
    SMpC2Kw.gif
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Omg where's Vats?

"My loneliness is killing me...."

x6jc6.jpg

haha Erica is so hot! And honey you need to find another man lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yay, I'm happy for you, Minji! And your doll looks gorgeous. Can't wait to get those freckles and hairstyle with the next VIP event!
    But really just everybody's doll look so gorgeous!! I'm just loving this update!!

OMG, thank you for posting, Francescahill!! Can't wait to open my daily box today!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    These 2 jumpsuits are missing too!
    Fotor_148049037438949_1.jpg

FCDA978F-72C9-4519-B629-FFDC87666F62.png

The one my doll is wearing is also missing. And the one to the left of it in the wardrobe. There is also a brownish ruffly jumper that is missing, but I can't find a pic of it.

I feel like there is a lot missing :/
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    NONONONONO!!!
    What have you done to my game???
    It's lost its character and charm.
    I don't understand why everyone is so happy.

There is still only one shade of red for the nails.
    What kind of eye colors are that? Hepatisyellow?

And what is with the mouse - perspective?? I am a tall person and have never looked at the world like that. Unreal!!
    At Oak I get claustrophobia: everybody is in my face! Give me some space!

I was hoping for higher max levels in achievements. Simple things. Better closet organization, but not turning everything upside down.

And our babies?.....

Haven't even seen yet, what's missing. For sure one of my favorite items:
    sketch-1480502070861_zpsbv8kgpq3.png

I am not happy. I closed the game to go play K & K game. After all - where is the difference now?
    Android
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I finally got the new update and I'm in love with everything! I like even the graphic, I literally spent 30 minutes looking at the new features in the wardrobe and I already changed my doll looks! In the next vip event I'll definitively buy the new makeup eyes options because they are beautiful. This new update is amaziiing!
    For the missing items I don't have this two jumpsuit, the white one on the top right and the pink one on the left bottom, but I hope they will fix this.
    Screenshot_20161130-005927_zpsmotfyqbb_edit_1480503286658_zpsmel5zwbk.jpeg

And this is my doll new look, I'm not sure about the noses in the wardrobe but I like all the new features!
    KKH_Screenshot_1480503051724_zpsly51amkf.jpg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    For every problem there is a solution and I have faith that the missing items will be sorted, I love this update it shows that the "suggestion thread" is not for nothing our dolls needed these facial upgrades!! &#55357;&#56832;
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    After the update Vats was looking like this:
    qDVYHJj.png?1

Boo! Jules is judging you!

So I had to give him some treatment... that means I changed everything on his face lol
    S1PFItn.png

Then/Now

Not sure if this is his definitive look though.

Thank Gosh most facial traits I thought were more adequated were free! Had to buy only his eye color that changed severely from brown to a very light brown. Things are freak expensive on this new update. Can we already have a new Black Friday?

Also Bort still got it! *Phew*

A bit upset that now purple eyed babies aren't almost an exclusive article anymore, but at least now I'm able to change Mell's appearence without any trouble.

I have to explore deeply the locations, but I saw that there's a new led panel at 10AX now.

Oh and there's snow too!

My daily boxes haven't any new item though.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • stfnaxstfnax Registered Users 40 Posts
    Come out of reading and hiding to say that I love this update!!

flwye.jpg