v6.0 Update today (OMG I'm so excited)

Comments

• JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Hahaha Vats, why does my doll look so grumpy? I think you look great!

Question though- my doll is currently wearing the new gray cutout top, not that old white t shirt that is showing in Vats' pic. What's that about??

Also, got the update late last night and played for awhile. I love it! It's a lot of big changes, but in my opinion there's a good balance of old and new features. Excellent job, Glu.
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Thank you thank you thank you!! So glad our suggestions were taken into account and I'm loving the new update so far! Only wish I would have known BC I spent more kstars than I should have on TB boxes.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Great update! Love the new facial customization!
    But...
    I want my missing clothes back (i am sure this will happen soon) and slow down with these prices. I hope this game it won't transformate in K&K game...
    Funny fact: The last man left in the game is Rick the pilot :))
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    One of the best features with this new update is dolls without the dreaded "doll arms". I'm so relieved. I'm so in love with my doll that I literally can't sleep now. This update is freaking mind blowing.

waso0m.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_ohgffmUAKb1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

Genuinely shook at this update!! I'm going to miss the wink on the guys (the smile instead is cute but slightly mean looking? IDK) and still really, really want to be able to have custom eyebrow colors separate from hair - hopefully soon! - but I adore all the changes. We all look so much fresher though I did change my eyes so they suit my face a bit more. :3

and LOL Vats - I was worried about my husband too but thankfully he's still really cute and I was also happy the facial features I personally liked best were free too ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    #GluGetsItRight

o7km09.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    OMG I CAN'T BREATHE

The update is HUGE. Thank you so much for all your efforts, Glu!

I need a little time to get used to it, but I already love it!!

Oh, but Cherrey needs a nose job now :/
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Where's everyone? This thread should have like 50 pages by now! Guess everybody is busy playing!

Julesmo your doll changes her clothes a lot (always fabulously) during the day so is difficult to keep track, l checked few minutes ago and she has a total different look right now!

I agree about the eyebrows color Andrzej! Now that they introduced a light brown hair color I could use that color to Vats eyebrows, mine are a bit lighter than that, but I won't complain that there isn't an exactly match if this become a reality.

Just a nose job Cherrey? That means you're almost flawless and IMO you are flawless! Seriously I had to change every single facial trait from Vats to him look decent!

Finished those three 1h gigs of the new restaurant... 65 k-stars to get 2 k-stars a week, means 33 weeks until starting to receive profit:rolleyes:

I love that there's a new button where we can see the 'featured items' from the update it helps a lot.

Actually all this new closet organization is much better than I expected.

I need to check if there is something missing in my closet too, but feels so much work to compare to the screenshots...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    I agree about the eyebrows color Andrzej! Now that they introduced a light brown hair color I could use that color to Vats eyebrows, mine are a bit lighter than that, but I won't complain that there isn't an exactly match if this become a reality.

See, the eyebrow matching is what keeps me from playing with hair color more since I only like the black brows on my guy/his skintone. The sisters IRL play with hair colors and keep their black brows so hopefully we'll be able to do separate coloring in the game one day too.

#ComeBackVats
  • Holli berriHolli berri Registered Users 26 Posts
    Stuff are missing out of my closest , Dane it my Halloween wizard of Oz shoes are not there ,when I click to put them on it gives me ugly brown boots sooo bummed , I do like some of the other stuff and I don't have the Christmas sweater to buy , have fun everyone ***
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Has anyone gotten the option to watch videoes for free k stars back? Im afraid of buying a k star pack if im loosing the videoes again :(

Btw, I really like the update!!!! Yesterday I was sooo sceptical about the dolls looks, but now im cool with it :D
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    NONONONONO!!!
    What have you done to my game???
    It's lost its character and charm.
    I don't understand why everyone is so happy.

There is still only one shade of red for the nails.
    What kind of eye colors are that? Hepatisyellow?

And what is with the mouse - perspective?? I am a tall person and have never looked at the world like that. Unreal!!
    At Oak I get claustrophobia: everybody is in my face! Give me some space!

I was hoping for higher max levels in achievements. Simple things. Better closet organization, but not turning everything upside down.

And our babies?.....

Haven't even seen yet, what's missing. For sure one of my favorite items:
    sketch-1480502070861_zpsbv8kgpq3.png

I am not happy. I closed the game to go play K & K game. After all - where is the difference now?

^^^^THIS^^^^

No, no one asked for the game to be turned inside out and upside down. And for the harsh and unfriendly lines of the wardrobe. A K&K clone, one of the worst aspects of that game, too. You didn't listen. And now all these BSAD dolls. And why on earth don't you realize that, apart from dear Vats, the majority of the rest of the world no longer cares about Britney Spears? And that residence in Vegas always means death?? Why would you take a good thing and proceed to ruin it as much as possible; it's beyond me.

Yes, please return all the clothes. Thank you.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I remember that Maria gave me 25 k-stars for the house in Rome, 13 for the one in Chile.
    Is this the new generosity of v6.0?

Screenshot_2016-11-30-15-44-04_zpspbp4zagr.jpg
    Android
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Just a nose job Cherrey? That means you're almost flawless and IMO you are flawless! Seriously I had to change every single facial trait from Vats to him look decent!

The doctor recommended to define her cheek bones and jawline aswell. Afterwards she went to the hair salon which is also a nail studio and got a new hair color and some fake nails.

l5FlDM9.jpg

I LOVE the new picture quality by the way. I wanted this for so long!

Vatsy, I think the new Vats is very handsome! I was a bit shocked at first because his face got drastically slimmed down, but he looks great though. Like the prince from Beauty and the Beast :rolleyes:
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I remember that Maria gave me 25 k-stars for the house in Rome, 13 for the one in Chile.

Oh no! :( did you buy the house or are you going to wait for a better offer? Maybe it's a glitch?
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts

For me when there is a Luxe Goal with houses I always get it with only 1 KStar off. So it's not a glitch.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• ElleJonesElleJones Registered Users 12 Posts
    i want my big diamond ring back :(
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts

Were those other Maria offers for shorter time frames? When I have two hours to buy a house, I'm offered 1 kstar. If it's an hour or a half hour offer, I receive more kstars.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    No Camila, I am not in the mood to buy anything right now. I'm sure one of my NPC friends has a k-star for me, somewhere... Or I'll find one on the road.
    Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Morning. I know. yesterday was wild, updated 3 games. First the iOS just wouldn't offer the update, so I put the game on an old iPad, then took it off the right device, reinstalled, got the update and lost Fabs. My hubby is gone. He called for a date, I said yes, he is nowhere in any lists. So, I didn't even 'leave' him somewhere. Time wound down while I was sleeping. Woke up and no mention of any missed date. nothing. So.....am I off the hook dating wise now? Will he break up with me later? So, if we dont' break up but he calls for imaginary dates, I can live with that. He's in all my homes, my jet, saying the sweet things he always does...this COULD be the perfect relationship. If however, I get the break up call, then I need a new hubby. Anyone got a cute male doll I can secretly marry and date every day? Sigh. Poor AppleP. SHe's already got a temper, if she loses her man ....I don't even want to think about it.
    Basically, I'm loving the update... besides the missing clothes, are we having any issues?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I don't like the zoom in, I hate the big white speech bubbles. they are so obtrusive. They didn't bother me before, and at least take them away when the conversation is over?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I stop paying attention for two days and LOOK WHAT HAPPENS! WE GET CLOSET ORGANISATION! That's very cool. Though sadly, I too am missing several jumpsuits, including the short yellow one I love so much. I'm also missing the fishnet tights I bought for Black Friday, though all the other tights still seem to be there.

On the whole im happy with the new look and all the new options and colours, but there is a clipping issue with flat shoes and some of the pets, the icon in Downtown LA is covering us up again, and what's with the evil face on the dance emote in the photo booth? XD
    IMG_0422.jpg
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
    Rumpel and Isabeau are not feeling the love of the update that most of the forum is posting about. So, it's not easy to be unhappy about something and hearing others rave about it, so let's at least let them air their views without criticism or recrimination.

There are things I don't like about it. I don't care for the 3 steps closer to K&K. I liked the feel of our game, I'm sad my game hubby is 'almost' wiped from the game, but I'll get over it. The best way to get rid of disappointment is to air it out. So, let's hear from everyone.

Thanks, :) ANd dolls, I'm sorry you're hurting. Maybe if there are a couple of things you like about he new update, you think about that and it will help the transistion. Because if either of you dolls, or anyone else thinks they're walking away.....um. not gonna happen. I'll attach myself to your legs and you'll have to drag me out with out.

I feel your pain dolls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Rumpel and Isabeau are not feeling the love of the update that most of the forum is posting about. So, it's not easy to be unhappy about something and hearing others rave about it, so let's at least let them air their views without criticism or recrimination.

There are things I don't like about it. I don't care for the 3 steps closer to K&K. I liked the feel of our game, I'm sad my game hubby is 'almost' wiped from the game, but I'll get over it. The best way to get rid of disappointment is to air it out. So, let's hear from everyone.

Thanks, :) ANd dolls, I'm sorry you're hurting. Maybe if there are a couple of things you like about he new update, you think about that and it will help the transistion. Because if either of you dolls, or anyone else thinks they're walking away.....um. not gonna happen. I'll attach myself to your legs and you'll have to drag me out with out.

I feel your pain dolls.

And I'm totally down for us airing grievances too as even with the art shift I have complaints - the word bubbles and scrips look really flat now? And the colorization kn them is off - but this has nothing to do with Britney herself or the now cancelled BSAD you know?

#ComeBackVats
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    So I haven't mentioned the snow and I feel like I have to. I love it, it's such a nice touch and since I rarely get any snow where I live, I can at least have some in the game.

The restaurant. I'm usually all for the K-Star earning places, I think they're great... but they're not getting too much. Soon we'll be busy all week doing the gigs in out stores, fashion house, ice club, restaurant... I appreciate the chance to earn K-stars and also giving people that are done with all the storylines something to do in the game, but....

Also small thing, it really bugs me when the pay option on dates is something that just makes no sense to be costing money. In Vail it's "interesting conversation" or something that costs 75 (don't remember exactly). Why couldn't you put the price on romantic dinner? That would make so much more sense. It's the same in Maipo Valley.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • CloudyPianoCloudyPiano Registered Users 24 Posts
    I have tried the deleting maxed contacts. The problem is I see them again. But there's no conversation bubble to re-meet them. Maybe someday it'll get sorted out or more NPCs added. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ETA: only 2 stars a week for the restaurant isn't enough. At least the fashion house gives 7.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Finally downloaded this morning! Still trying to get used to the new navigation but here are some initial thoughts:

- I like the look of the dolls and how clear the picture is! However I cannot find a nose I like.
    - My spouse has a baby face now :( And the other hot NPC in my game suffers from the same fate.
    - I agree with someone else that I don't like the zoom when trying on accessories.
    - My nude NARS eyes look horrible now!
    - I wish we would've gotten this update before Black Friday so we could've gotten a discount on the new stuff.
  • ElleJonesElleJones Registered Users 12 Posts
    glu worked really hard to make a good update for us. i just think some people should not be so ungrateful. it's not k&k, it's still kk:h. if you don't like the new changes at least be more respectful with those who try to give us what we want.
    best update ever! - it's like a new game, a new experience and everything looks amazing.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    See, the eyebrow matching is what keeps me from playing with hair color more since I only like the black brows on my guy/his skintone. The sisters IRL play with hair colors and keep their black brows so hopefully we'll be able to do separate coloring in the game one day too.

IKR? Once I tried to pretend that the light shade of my hair was natural by bleaching also my eyebrows on that color... My face got deformed! Lesson learned and I always keep them on dark blond now.

And it's really commom people to have mismatched eyebrows and hair. I met a girl that had naturally dirty blonde hair and her eyebrows were black! Also my cousin was a medium golden blonde for her entire life, she was already on adult age when she start to bleach her hair, last year she stopped and was a shock cause her hair became light brown, but her eyebrows kept blonde.

isabeau wrote: »
    No, no one asked for the game to be turned inside out and upside down. And for the harsh and unfriendly lines of the wardrobe. A K&K clone, one of the worst aspects of that game, too. You didn't listen. And now all these BSAD dolls. And why on earth don't you realize that, apart from dear Vats, the majority of the rest of the world no longer cares about Britney Spears? And that residence in Vegas always means death?? Why would you take a good thing and proceed to ruin it as much as possible; it's beyond me.

Sorry that you are frustrated over the changes. Putting aside Britney's relevance, I don't see similarities between KKH and BS:AD or even KKG. I feel that the game now has more identity and doesn't look like a rip off from Stardom anymore. And at the end of the day is still KKH on it's hits and flaws, hope you and everyone else will get used to it on a snap and start to have fun again.
    Cherrey wrote: »
    The doctor recommended to define her cheek bones and jawline aswell. Afterwards she went to the hair salon which is also a nail studio and got a new hair color and some fake nails.

l5FlDM9.jpg

Vatsy, I think the new Vats is very handsome! I was a bit shocked at first because his face got drastically slimmed down, but he looks great though. Like the prince from Beauty and the Beast :rolleyes:

Thanks Cherrey! The hair color change was a nice touch to avoid the comments of the media about plastic surgery, since the changes were very subtly, people will just say 'Nah, she just changed her hair' lol.

I'm not entirely satisfied with Vats' new mouth, but couldn't find a better option. I keep staring Vats and then the mirror to try to find the most similar lol. Where the lips looks right, the smile looks wrong *sigh*, but I don't want to spend 100 k-stars on something I'm no sure. So I'll keep staring for a while...

Where's Bilal? I need to find out if any male item is missing too. He is really good on notice this kind of things.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    twitter_6_0_teaser_promo.jpg

Happy to hear how much you love the new update, with its new look, new location and new wardrobe! We're working hard to give you back the items you're missing ASAP and resolve the issue with accessories.

I want to give a special shout out to some forum members who gave us feedback for 6.0 in advance. I shared a small preview before it was released so we could incorporate as many suggestions as possible. Their responses were all very helpful and they kept it confidential, so we could surprise everyone. Thanks, dolls!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.