Game keeps crashing

Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
After I updated the game to version 6.0.0, the game began to crash at the opening sequence. I'm playing the game on an iphone5s, iOS version 10.1.1. If someone can please help me, it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry this is happening. Tell us if it is still crashing this morning, and I'll try and get some advice for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    The game is still crashing. :mad:
    After I updated the game to version 6.0.0, the game began to crash at the opening sequence. I'm playing the game on an iphone5s, iOS version 10.1.1. If someone can please help me, it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi. I reached out to Glu about this, by any chance do you have or can you get in to get your Hollywood ID#? If you do, you can submit a ticket, using the form under contact us on the FAQ pages. That happens to be a page about android crashing, but maybe there is something you can use. If I hear anything from Glu on this, I'll post it here. Sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I can't access my id because the game crashes as soon as I attempt to open it. I contacted Glu and followed the tips and advice that were given but the game continues to crash quickly. I don't know what to do. I'm so sad about this.
    I was hoping you'd saved it as a precaution. But let's see what customer care says. If I hear any thing else, I'll post it here. Good luck. I'm sorry this is happening. We're here for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Please ensure you have at least 2 GB of free space and then try to open your game again.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    The game has been crashing all week. This is the second time that this has happened to me this year btw. I've tried just about everything to fix this issue but nothing is working. Two years of playing this game down the drain! I'm sad and angry. :(:mad: