v6.0 Update today (OMG I'm so excited)

Comments

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    ElleJones wrote: »
    glu worked really hard to make a good update for us. i just think some people should not be so ungrateful. it's not k&k, it's still kk:h. if you don't like the new changes at least be more respectful with those who try to give us what we want.
    best update ever! - it's like a new game, a new experience and everything looks amazing.

Agree!
    I appreciate all the Glu team hard work.
    I personally have some unlikes either for this update too, but i do Have more likes. And yes, maybe is pretty similar eith K&K, but i am very happy that they keep the soft/warm lines on dolls (in k&k dolls are more straight and cold at least this is what i feel it).
    Sorry my english.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Uhmm.. Alrighttttttt. Guess I'll go back to playing now-cough-
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    For me when there is a Luxe Goal with houses I always get it with only 1 KStar off. So it's not a glitch.

Me too. The single star for a house, and it's never an incentive. I just buy the houses when I want them. One star. Pffffft.

And on another Luxe Goal note, I keep getting offers only for old junk no one who's been playing more than a few months wants because it's cheap and ugly and we only bought just a few when we wanted clothes--any clothes!--so badly, because we had so little, and was just that cheap enuf for us to afford. And still the same offers for the few ugly artworks that I never bought in my homes. Sighhh. Maria. You keep insisting I need to impress people. And while I can assure you that I couldn't care less about impressing anyone, you are *not* offering me anything impressive. To impress anyone with.
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I agree with Vats on the subject of that there's no real comparison. :) And now that I think of it, the game looks like something Kim would make of it with all the gold etc
    It looks like her game and not a rip-off from stardom anymore.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Even though the dolls are more updated to the style of K&K (I don't really know how to describe it) I like that the game play stayed the same. I always loved Stardom and KKH was a great replacement but like Vats said it was very similar. This update gave the game a complete new identity. I'm not 100% convinced on my doll's facial features yet (I need to play around some more when I get a free moment) but I do like that you can see details better on hair and clothing. It's just going to take some getting used to. I'm almost overwhelmed and I keep tapping the wrong things.

I had a moment of panic after seeing my spouse and I went to check on the babies: thankfully they're still cute. And you can give them any hair color for free? Awesome
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. I deleted a couple of posts. Hope you understand, everyone's feelings are valid, but keep it about the game, let's not chastise other members. Things read one way can be in a cajoling, jovial manner, read another way it's scoliding.

Thanks for understanding. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    NONONONONO!!!
    What have you done to my game???
    It's lost its character and charm.
    I don't understand why everyone is so happy.

There is still only one shade of red for the nails.
    What kind of eye colors are that? Hepatisyellow?

And what is with the mouse - perspective?? I am a tall person and have never looked at the world like that. Unreal!!
    At Oak I get claustrophobia: everybody is in my face! Give me some space!

I was hoping for higher max levels in achievements. Simple things. Better closet organization, but not turning everything upside down.

And our babies?.....

Haven't even seen yet, what's missing. For sure one of my favorite items:
    sketch-1480502070861_zpsbv8kgpq3.png

I am not happy. I closed the game to go play K & K game. After all - where is the difference now?

There is no longer a white nail color either. I do not know how clueless you have to be to enable that color.

So yesterday I check instagram when I get home, it has been a long stressful day and I am running on three hours of sleep, and after a few inspirational posts from @Cory_fit and @Nate_Tebow, I see what I assume is Kendall & Kylie. I think the run around and take selfies game has received another update. No. To my great disappointment, it is Kim Kardashian Hollywood. If it is not broke then do not effing mess with it!!!!!

It sure does not take a lot to impress some people around here and I do not know what is up with these poses. I sure as h-ll won't use any since Bianca looks like she is about to fall over. Clearly the development team is taking stupid pills. You mean to effing tell me you COULD NOT enable the closet organization, makeup features, and VAIL Colorado WITHOUT completely turning this game into a Kendall & Kylie knockoff?? I want the old look back RIGHT NOW. I am paying you people $20 a month for this incredibly cheap and PATHETIC subscription WHICH YOU HAVE MADE ZERO EFFORT TO IMPROVE. I completely regret updating my game and from this moment forward it looks like I am stuck with this trash. When I said I want new facial features. I mean new NARS facials. I meant facials BASED OFF OF REAL COSMETIC BRANDS. With the platform Kim has I am sure one of the companies out there would not mind partnering up with the game. I even suggested I wanted old school Kim clothing that actually covers the body because unlike some people in the KKH world I dress my sim conservatively not like some hooker on a street corner. I wanted my stuff back from the hell I went through with Google for the past two months. Months of progress, event items, and purchases gone. Like I read in an earlier post which I have quoted above. A selected few of us DID NOT ask for the game to be flipped upside down and turned inside out. I swear the game is like swimming in a fishbowl now. Kim does not even look the same and I can see some decent Kim looks that I was HOPING would become Shop My Closets are GONE.

Also about this "zoom" trash. I love how they could not even get the locations to match up. You're pratically standing in the street in Beverly Hills but on the sidewalk in Downtown LA.
    glu worked really hard to make a good update for us. i just think some people should not be so ungrateful. it's not k&k, it's still kk:h. if you don't like the new changes at least be more respectful with those who try to give us what we want.
    best update ever! - it's like a new game, a new experience and everything looks amazing.

So sorry, I can't find any posts where people haven't been "respectful," ticisss. Oh well.
  • ElleJonesElleJones Registered Users 12 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    So sorry, I can't find any posts where people haven't been "respectful," ticisss. Oh well.

you must love this girl named ticisss cuz you can see her everywhere and in everyone lmao
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Update: We fixed the issue that caused the jumpsuits and other items to go missing in 6.0 for iOS players. Please check your games! The same fix for Android devices is coming soon.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ellelaurinellelaurin Registered Users 24 Posts
    Update: We fixed the issue that caused the jumpsuits and other items to go missing in 6.0 for iOS players. Please check your games! The same fix for Android devices is coming soon.

Thank you Kalinda, my stuff is back in my closet.
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda and all the team it's a great news!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yes all missing items returned to my game! Thank you, Kalinda!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Ananas1033Ananas1033 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Thanks Glu! All my missing items are back!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    On the whole im happy with the new look and all the new options and colours, but there is a clipping issue with flat shoes and some of the pets, the icon in Downtown LA is covering us up again, and what's with the evil face on the dance emote in the photo booth? XD
    IMG_0422.jpg

It's not only happening with flats. My doll is constantly stepping on her poor doggie's feet :(

5DhgoxZ.png
    Vats wrote: »
    Thanks Cherrey! The hair color change was a nice touch to avoid the comments of the media about plastic surgery, since the changes were very subtly, people will just say 'Nah, she just changed her hair' lol.

I'm not entirely satisfied with Vats' new mouth, but couldn't find a better option. I keep staring Vats and then the mirror to try to find the most similar lol. Where the lips looks right, the smile looks wrong *sigh*, but I don't want to spend 100 k-stars on something I'm no sure. So I'll keep staring for a while...

Haha, that was the plan!

I'm sure you just need to get used to the new options. I really think they are better and you can create more unique faces with them. I'm excited how Vats turns out in the end, but I'm sure he's gonna stay one of the most handsome guys around :rolleyes:
    Minji wrote: »
    I agree with Vats on the subject of that there's no real comparison. :) And now that I think of it, the game looks like something Kim would make of it with all the gold etc
    It looks like her game and not a rip-off from stardom anymore.

YES!!! Now the game finally stepped out of that ugly Stardom shadow!
    So I've been exploring the insides of some locations. I know there are close-ups for gigs/dates/etc. but it also seems like the characters are bigger/smaller depending on where they are standing. Has it always been like that? It's giving more of a 3D effect - I like it.
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    twitter_6_0_teaser_promo.jpg

Happy to hear how much you love the new update, with its new look, new location and new wardrobe! We're working hard to give you back the items you're missing ASAP and resolve the issue with accessories.

I want to give a special shout out to some forum members who gave us feedback for 6.0 in advance. I shared a small preview before it was released so we could incorporate as many suggestions as possible. Their responses were all very helpful and they kept it confidential, so we could surprise everyone. Thanks, dolls!

Did you choose people who actually take a critical eye to things or just people who praise everything Glu does?

No offense but it seems like dissenting voices here are unwelcome and cold shouldered, if not outright shamed for not praising everything.

I don't like the new look. It's gotten the juvenile fishface K&K aesthetic now. That was the reason I deleted K&K after the trial. My doll was an adult and mother of two who now looks like she's 17.

Was this just a switch to draw in more of the teen crowd of buyers? I don't get it at all. Who asked for this?

Eh whatever. I'll stop now and summarily be ignored as always. I'm genuinely thinking of deleting. That's probably quite welcome though, as I'll be one less complaintant in a sea of yes men.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I think the update is good, but I don't think I'll get used to it any time soon. Don't judge me for complaining, please.
    I hate the way my doll looks. No matter what I do and how I change her face, it seems off and ugly. I'm very upset. Don't even feel like opening the game and looking at her anymore.
    I also hate the way speech bubbles look. I wish they weren't blue.
    Kim's face to me seems bloated and like her last botox session went wrong... I'm sorry.
    I don't know what to do to my doll to make myself like her again. Hope this feeling will go away soon.
    I love this game so much, I've been playing it since 4th of July 2014, so of course it will take a lot of time to get used to this new look. Designers and artists worked hard on this update and it really shows. I just hope I will find a good look for my doll soon.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Something weird is happening for me with real run in... (it happened twice already)
    Whenever I meet a celebrity on the streets, I answer and then the game zooms in and gets stuck (i took a screenshot). Nothing happens next, I have to quit the game and restart it. I checked and each time I didn't get any reward (no energy, cash or kstar were added)
    Is it happening to someone else as well ?

15303809_10211518755627104_1201058088_o.png?oh=d59a4f99e43a62fd00f6bcd1478847e1&oe=5841DCA5

I'm trying to remember if I bought the pose where I'm holding the baby. I thought I did but it wants me to purchase. Does anyone else have this problem? I can't remember if I purchased it or just thought about it but never did.
    you must love this girl named ticisss cuz you can see her everywhere and in everyone lmao

Hi Elle! There's a super special emoji I found for you!! Maybe I'll pm it. :)
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I think the update is good, but I don't think I'll get used to it any time soon. Don't judge me for complaining, please.
    I hate the way my doll looks. No matter what I do and how I change her face, it seems off and ugly. I'm very upset. Don't even feel like opening the game and looking at her anymore.
    Kim's face to me seems bloated and like her last botox session went wrong... I'm sorry.
    I don't know what to do to my doll to make myself like her again. Hope this feeling will go away soon.
    I love this game so much, I've been playing it since 4th of July 2014, so of course it will take a lot of time to get used to this new look. Designers and artists worked hard on this update and it really shows. I just hope I will find a good look for my doll soon.

I have noticed what you are talking about with the facial features. If I am not using NARS or SG features, I can't quite get a look I am happy with. I had this same problem on K&K. I quit playing that game after about two weeks. I do think that this update did a good job of refreshing the looks without making it look just like K&K, but any changes made WERE skewed in that direction so the comparison is easy to make. That's my opinion. I am also not one who will pay lots of kstars for features, unless it's a really good one or there is a sale, so customization is limited for me.

The closet organization is pretty amazing, though. Now I zip through my items!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Sebastian changed his outfit and bought a new pose! In love!!

k9zQwD.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    If I am not using NARS or SG features, I can't quite get a look I am happy with.

Although I am using NARS eyes (1st and 2nd) and Christmas eyes (they are my favorite go to eyes, I used them most of the time, switching up to NARS makeup occasionally), they don't look the same anymore, so this needs getting used to too. I don't even know what is so revolting to me. Maybe it's the noses - they all seem too big and clumsy on her face. Also the faces all seem too wide for my taste. Lol I know it's too much of complaining but I can't help it.

I also don't like spending KStars on everything there is, and since I already bought two pairs of NARS eyes (for full price, mind you, couldn't wait until the sale) and big glossy lips, and also have Christmas eyes and lips (I successfully used them all before the update) I don't think I need buying any more facial features. And the rest of don't really excite me too, so not buying them.
    But I like all of the eye shadows. Hope they will help me get back to liking my doll's face.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Don't you adore the pose where it looks like someone broke your doll's neck?
  • AngeredFanAngeredFan Registered Users 36 Posts
    Whew, I guess I've been gone for longer than I thought.
    This update looks sick, love it. I'm updating my game right now, and I'm extremely hyped!
    Me and God.. nah, we don't get along.
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Don't you adore the pose where it looks like someone broke your doll's neck?

I am baffled by that pose. If I saw someone standing like that in real life, I would immediately try to keep them from falling over.
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    I really loved the new update. My doll looks more young and bold now. I bought the deep blue eyes for her and she looks so gorgeous! The deep red hair color is incredible too. I was really tired of the same old and outdated features. I play this game since the end of 2014 and I already got used with the whole new look of the game. I´m beyond happy, really. Can´t wait to see this weekend event!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Sebastian changed his outfit and bought a new pose! In love!!

k9zQwD.jpg

Sebastian looks gorgeous :rolleyes:
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I'm sorry you feel that way. It is a bit of a change, true. My doll doesn't really look much like she used to either, which kind of makes me sad, but I'm also enjoying the process of finding her a new look. Maybe spread your creativity and make her look completely different for a while? Do something crazy.

And I totally agree with you on the speech bubbles. They look flat and, well, cheap. And the action bubbles seem odd and lopsided, like they were put together wrong. It doesn't look good to me at all. Plus the "cancel" button has the same color as some of the other options which is just plain confusing.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3