v6.0 Update today (OMG I'm so excited)

Comments

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    I'm sorry you feel that way. It is a bit of a change, true. My doll doesn't really look much like she used to either, which kind of makes me sad, but I'm also enjoying the process of finding her a new look. Maybe spread your creativity and make her look completely different for a while? Do something crazy.

Yeah, I'll try that! Maybe she'll have silver hair for now, and some purple eyes with white lips. Maybe she's tired of being a green eyed brunette for almost 3 years.

I think it is cool that they decided to make the color palette of the game white and gold, I just don't understand where the blue and brown came from, they don't match...
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I'm sure you just need to get used to the new options. I really think they are better and you can create more unique faces with them. I'm excited how Vats turns out in the end, but I'm sure he's gonna stay one of the most handsome guys around :rolleyes:!

You're the best ! Agree we totally will get used to the new visual of the game in a while, ask to anyone to get used to in less than a day is too much.
    Spleen wrote: »
    Something weird is happening for me with real run in... (it happened twice already)
    Whenever I meet a celebrity on the streets, I answer and then the game zooms in and gets stuck (i took a screenshot). Nothing happens next, I have to quit the game and restart it. I checked and each time I didn't get any reward (no energy, cash or kstar were added)
    Is it happening to someone else as well ?

I had just 1 run in until now and didn't happened that to me Spleen.:confused:
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Sebastian changed his outfit and bought a new pose! In love!!

k9zQwD.jpg

Looking great buddy!

I did something really stupid, the new wardrobe has a bit of delay when you click on something and I was cleaning my lookbook, instead of delete a look I bought a new space:eek:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Tbh, I had to change everything. I had to buy new eyes, lips, and eyebrows, eye shadows, and lipsticks. Absolutely none of the SG lips and eyes, nor the NARS, the Christmas facial features worked. None.

Yeah, at first I was disappointed but I'm actually much happier with my doll's current look. It's an adjustment for sure but I don't want to go back to my old look. Perhaps they can refine the NARS makeup to harmonize with the current aesthetic. Also, I think the problem with the nose is that there is no space between the lips and the nose. It's like a slight cleft palette going on just like in K&K. At least it's not chinless like the K&K dolls, though lol.

My advice for people who don't like the facial features is to buy a new one. I had to switch up and actually buy smaller eyes because my usual large ones looked goofy on my doll. The lips are great. I'm all about the bigger, the better. Love the gloss options!

Keep it coming, Glu!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I like the clean look of the speech bubbles. I had to look at them again to see what you guys were talking about. Maybe some subtle shadowing around the boxes will help? That way it's popped out from the background a bit.

I also noticed the pale skin shade no longer looks sickly :)

Zoyechka I had to buy a new face also... something still seems off about it though and I think it's the nose.
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I can't believe that we got this update this soon, I really thought we wouldn't get it until the middle of December. But that being said imso excited for this update! I was so hoping for a change like this to our avis and it happened! Hurray for closet organization, I've always hated that it would take forever to scroll through looking for things I owned. I hope with this new update we get new stories etc as well.
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I like the clean look of the speech bubbles. I had to look at them again to see what you guys were talking about. Maybe some subtle shadowing around the boxes will help? That way it's popped out from the background a bit.

I also noticed the pale skin shade no longer looks sickly :)

Zoyechka I had to buy a new face also... something still seems off about it though and I think it's the nose.
    True. Every nose seems off. It like it's too detailed that we think it looks too big.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Sebastian changed his outfit and bought a new pose! In love!!

k9zQwD.jpg

Omg.... heart palpitations...... ::swoooooon::
    You remind me of the babe...
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I'm still so obsessed with the update. I love the new poses. They are so fun!

baOVqTK.jpg

Someone pointed out the issue with the nose in an earlier post, but I did a before and after example.

MT3pCx8.jpg

The problem is they added a little shadow on the 'new' nose, on the right side. So either we can get used to the new little shadow, or maybe they will drop the shadow in the next update. I'm okay with either, really. I'm so over the moon about the new hair colors, new makeup options. I do agree that we need a tweak on a tan for our avatars (Skylar looks a little sunburned now), but I'm excited they added new skin colors, period!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    OMG VATSEY LOOK I CAN TOUCH YOU

MV3M9oE.jpg
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    AngeredFan wrote: »
    Whew, I guess I've been gone for longer than I thought.
    This update looks sick, love it. I'm updating my game right now, and I'm extremely hyped!

Wow, quite interesting to read!
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I can finally be my true self, the ginger me <333
    vKtBPiy.jpg
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    I have a suggestion. The level # and energy # at the top are in a black font (on a dark color background), so I'm finding them hard to read. I sometimes have to put the phone closer to my face to read it. I really think these should be in a white or more light color font like the cash and k-star #s.

Screen_Shot_2016_11_30_at_12_13_50_PM.png
  • AngeredFanAngeredFan Registered Users 36 Posts
    I don't know about you guys, but Nathan and I are absolutely enjoying the new update.
    No complains, everything looks stunning.. I heard some of you were missing several items, but it seems like everything is in order in my closet.

wdLGKHZ.jpg
    Me and God.. nah, we don't get along.
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Everything is back in my wardrobe too. I'm sorry that so many people don't like the new update, I'm in the few ones that really like it. The only problem as many as said are the noses, I think they're quite strange and change all the facial armony.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Having read through the comments posted since my last one this morning I feel the need to clarify something: I adore it but can nalso understand how it would turn off others. Really, my only issue was attributing blame on it to BSAD, especially since it was cancelled for updates (seemingly). In any case intent doesn't change impact as it were and if it came across as aggressive over the style change in a general sense than I apologize.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Khaleesi89Khaleesi89 Registered Users 34 Posts
    This update is everything, the dolls look so much prettier, the closet is organized and we have more color options! Slay !!!
    Queen Khaleesi slaying with 1.0 Billion fans ! 👸🏽💕
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Everything that was missing is back in my wardrobe too! My beautiful blue jumpsuit, I missed you! Lol and the problem with the necklaces is fixed too.
    But this ring is still glitched :/ it's my favorite, please glu!!
    Screenshot_2016_11_30_18_21_21_1.png
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    Did you choose people who actually take a critical eye to things or just people who praise everything Glu does?

No offense but it seems like dissenting voices here are unwelcome and cold shouldered, if not outright shamed for not praising everything.

I don't like the new look. It's gotten the juvenile fishface K&K aesthetic now. That was the reason I deleted K&K after the trial. My doll was an adult and mother of two who now looks like she's 17.

Was this just a switch to draw in more of the teen crowd of buyers? I don't get it at all. Who asked for this?

Eh whatever. I'll stop now and summarily be ignored as always. I'm genuinely thinking of deleting. That's probably quite welcome though, as I'll be one less complaintant in a sea of yes men.

We hope no one feels like they’re being ignored here because we’re constantly monitoring social media to understand how you feel about the game. The team considers all of your comments when we’re trying to improve the game.

Please continue sharing your opinions with us. Keep in mind that we like to hear both positive and negative feedback from you guys. We review your posts carefully to see how we can incorporate your ideas in future updates.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    It's just like reading a five-star review at Amazon, et. al. Maybe it's just our beloved e&b. Or Rob in Accounting. Or Harold Flower. Tsk tsk.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Yay! The diamond ring issue is now fixed, thanks Glu!!

z6ksdiJ.jpg
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    It's just like reading a five-star review at Amazon, et. al. Maybe it's just our beloved e&b. Or Rob in Accounting. Or Harold Flower. Tsk tsk.

Lori, it won't let me pm you again. Mailbox is full! :o
    You remind me of the babe...
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I just took the update because I had to just linger a little bit longer in the old KKH. I still haven't updated for Xan yet! Maybe when I wake up later.

First, I gotta say wow to the new and improved resolution. I'm all for pixels. I once asked why androids do not have crystal clear resolution like iOS and Kalinda said the game was designed that way. I felt like the end of the world, Jax will never be HD.

The saddest thing is, now Jax will never wear his fav beard, ever. When I first saw Jax in the middle immediately after updating, I had the shock of my life. What in the world is with the beard UNDER the nose? Why is our mouth shifted up and nose enlarged/shifted down? There needs to be spacing between our mouth and nose!

This is new Jax. I think he only changed to new skin tone, changed eyebrow and... and... shaved...

Let me cry until I sleep...

5sptnlM.jpg
    PM to add
    Nai you hit the nail on the head! I couldn't figure out what was so weird about my spouse. It's the beard :(

8u6gDzP.png?1
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    What????? There is k-star earning places????? Tell meeeeee

Lii wrote: »

The restaurant. I'm usually all for the K-Star earning places, I think they're great... but they're not getting too much. Soon we'll be busy all week doing the gigs in out stores, fashion house, ice club, restaurant... I appreciate the chance to earn K-stars and also giving people that are done with all the storylines something to do in the game, but....

Also small thing, it really bugs me when the pay option on dates is something that just makes no sense to be costing money. In Vail it's "interesting conversation" or something that costs 75 (don't remember exactly). Why couldn't you put the price on romantic dinner? That would make so much more sense. It's the same in Maipo Valley.
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    One of my favorite things about the new update is that they finally axed that obnoxious glu intro! I could never open the game while listening to music because it would cut it off for the annoying sound effect. I would open the game and quickly go back to my home screen just to avoid hearing it altogether! That was one thing I never got around to posting in the suggestion thread but I'm glad they thought of it on their own.

I also hope they bring back the white nail color, one of my faves. And I love that they added a "featured items" section- I think that will showcase any new clothing items so we don't have to search the whole closet for them every time there's a new update!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    The saddest thing is, now Jax will never wear his fav beard, ever.

You know I feel the same, right? It was a part of my doll's signature look, too. And I did the same ... Shaved!

And this is the reason why I wasn't here, Vatsy. I miss it so much, it was kinda his identity, you know? Just like Vats' hair !!! Oh, and there are no missing items in our closet.

I'm happy with the new skin tone, separate tabs for sunglasses, hats etc. and even the close-up view. But it doesn't matter, until and unless Bilal gets his beard back! :(

And don't even get me started on the Restaurant! :mad:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Everything that was missing is back in my wardrobe too! My beautiful blue jumpsuit, I missed you! Lol and the problem with the necklaces is fixed too.
    But this ring is still glitched :/ it's my favorite, please glu!!
    Screenshot_2016_11_30_18_21_21_1.png

We're aware of this issue and it should be fixed in the next update, so please hang tight!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    pizzaparty wrote: »
    One of my favorite things about the new update is that they finally axed that obnoxious glu intro! I could never open the game while listening to music because it would cut it off for the annoying sound effect. I would open the game and quickly go back to my home screen just to avoid hearing it altogether! That was one thing I never got around to posting in the suggestion thread but I'm glad they thought of it on their own.

That was the worst. Especially when I'd forget to turn my sound off before bed and I'd wake up bright and early and open my game only to fill the house with the sound of the Glu woosh which 9/10 times would scare the **** out of me.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    What????? There is k-star earning places????? Tell meeeeee

Well there is the Ice Club in Reykjavik, So Chic London & San Diego, the Chevier fashion house and now the restaurant.

Also, I agree with everyone talking about the guys mouths being shoved in their noses. There just a tad bit to close, it looks weird.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Have people gotten the watch a video for one k star back? I know there has been a lot of struggles that if you actually BOUGHT a kstar pack youll loose the watch a video option :/
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds