v6.0 Update today (OMG I'm so excited)

Comments

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Have people gotten the watch a video for one k star back? I know there has been a lot of struggles that if you actually BOUGHT a kstar pack youll loose the watch a video option :/

I was able to watch a video for a K star :)
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Is any one else having issues with v6.0 crashing?
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    OMG VATSEY LOOK I CAN TOUCH YOU

MV3M9oE.jpg

I'm mesmerized by this high quality image of my doll, excuse me and let me have a very narcissistic moment right here. D@mn I'm hot! I decided to go back to my previous face shape though.

And oh dear Cherry! I can see the effect of that magical touch on the front of your skirt... D@mn I'm super hot lol

Okurrrr wrote: »
    I have a suggestion. The level # and energy # at the top are in a black font (on a dark color background), so I'm finding them hard to read. I sometimes have to put the phone closer to my face to read it. I really think these should be in a white or more light color font like the cash and k-star #s.

Screen_Shot_2016_11_30_at_12_13_50_PM.png

I totally support this idea!

No don't cry Nai-Nai, definitely there's a misalignment with the beards that need to be fixed take a look on this goatee:

sHFZRm8.png?1

Also there's something going one with one of my favorite hairstyles, if I remember I'll post pics later.

Bilal thanks for the info. Now let's focus on getting the beards back to their place!

Maria called me to buy Vail house, just 1 k-star back too, but I went out and forgot to purchase lol. Hope she offers it again. Anyway I'm not impressed with this particular place TBH.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Or when you're at work trying to sneak a peek at the game and all of a sudden WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH! full blast :rolleyes: lol
    That was the worst. Especially when I'd forget to turn my sound off before bed and I'd wake up bright and early and open my game only to fill the house with the sound of the Glu woosh which 9/10 times would scare the **** out of me.
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    We're aware of this issue and it should be fixed in the next update, so please hang tight!

Thank you!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    Definitely a little more tweaking needs to be done to get things just right lol, but i'm confident Glu will eventually be able to fix all the little glitches :)

92fdf58e-74d6-4c2e-84a0-a2c4cee2bb1b_zpsazcohghi.png

Edit: After posting this, I noticed the shading on the dress is questionable too :eek: LOL! Last time I'll be wearing THIS dress!
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    We hope no one feels like they’re being ignored here because we’re constantly monitoring social media to understand how you feel about the game. The team considers all of your comments when we’re trying to improve the game.

Please continue sharing your opinions with us. Keep in mind that we like to hear both positive and negative feedback from you guys. We review your posts carefully to see how we can incorporate your ideas in future updates.

Thank you! It's obvious you guys do listen, it just takes awhile sometimes. And that's fair...some stuff takes time, and I know we aren't always the most patient bunch. :) And thank you for the stunningly quick work on the missing clothes. That was fixed so fast! I'm genuinely impressed.

On the topic of our opinions and feedback, I just wanted to toss out a thought....I'm wondering if there's some way (maybe in the suggestion thread, or possibly a new thread) where you guys could kind of give us feedback on our feedback, I guess? What I mean is, if someone asks for something, it'd be awesome to know if it was something being considered/worked on, or just no/not possible/won't happen/forget it.

For example, I'm assuming (and I could be wrong) that different body types just isn't going to happen. I'm fine with that, and totally content with the current body type, but I'm sure you've seen that people ask for it pretty frequently. I'm guessing it would be quite the task to redo every last thing in the closet to accommodate various body types, and to me that would be a completely acceptable answer for why it'll never happen, or why it won't happen anytime soon. I'd even be happy with more vague answers than that....a simple "sorry, that's not currently in our plans" would be totally fine. Others may disagree, but at least they'll know to stop getting their hopes up/feeling let down when it doesn't happen. Same with different color eyebrows (maybe someday? under consideration? not in the plans?), or whatever's going on with the kstar videos (was the change intentional? Will they ever return? Is it being looked into or is it genuinely not a priority right now?). I'm sure most of us would accept whatever answer is given...even if it isn't the answer we wanted, it's an answer. I can only speak for myself, but I'm so much happier when I feel like I've been heard vs. feeling like I'm screaming into the void.

So maybe that's a lot to ask for, but I just wanted to suggest it. I know you guys certainly don't have to do anything like that, but I think really it would be helpful. We spend a lot of time and energy on this game...many of us have been playing (some daily, even) for YEARS now! Which is pretty amazing, and I'm so happy that Glu seems to be as dedicated to the game now as it was in the beginning. But for all our time/money/energy, it absolutely makes sense that players also feel pretty invested in this, and why we can get so upset over "just pixels" sometimes. I know you guys answer certain questions here and there (on preview, perfect example right above this :-), but a dedicated thread, with someone checking it regularly and responding where it's appropriate, would be amazing. (To be clear, definitely wouldn't expect a reply to every single suggested clothing item worn by a Kardashian or every storyline idea, etc...but definitely for the things that get discussed often or seem to be a concern for a lot of us, or direct questions like the one you answered about the ring above).

Sorry for the wall of text! Sometimes I kind of over-explain stuff in an effort to be clear....probably just makes it worse. :) I swear I'm almost done! But if anyone made it through all of that and has thoughts, please share. And maybe this happens already much more than I realize and I just wasted everyone's time, but I don't think it does in the way I'm suggesting? But let me know if I'm dead wrong.

One last thing, about some of the unhappiness about this update. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like the noses might be the most frequently mentioned complaint. Guys and girls both (seems like it's the general nose area for guys, with the beards and stuff), but I've seen a lot of people say they can't find a nose they like (myself included). Since in some cases it looks like it's just a tiny bit of shading here and there, would it be at all possible to add back the old noses as an option alongside the new ones? Seems like that might go a really long way to making some of us happier (personally, I just want that first one without the shading like before, but I'm sure it's different noses for others). No idea how challenging that would be to put back in, or if there might be other reasons why it just wouldn't work, but I had to ask. :)

Ok, I'll shut up now. Thanks for listening. :)
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    The game is crashing over and over since the closet fix. So glad I'm gonna tank an 8 hour gig I was doing. :/

I barely even want to play with my ugly new face. Was trying to give it a chance. I'm really being driven further and further into deleting a game I've invested two years into. Awesome.
    Regarding the zoom in feature, can we have a button that allows us to zoom out on the screens that we don't want to have close up? e.g., the street views where we have our pet beside us. I don't like the fact that we can no longer fully see our pets when the view is zoomed in :( If we could control zooming in or out on each page I feel like I would be happier with this feature. Thanks for considering.
  • texaskkhaddicttexaskkhaddict Registered Users 3 Posts
    Petition to send in pictures of yourself if you have freckles so that you don't have to pay the 220 k stars just to look like yourself 😅
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    For example, I'm assuming (and I could be wrong) that different body types just isn't going to happen. I'm fine with that, and totally content with the current body type, but I'm sure you've seen that people ask for it pretty frequently. I'm guessing it would be quite the task to redo every last thing in the closet to accommodate various body types, and to me that would be a completely acceptable answer for why it'll never happen, or why it won't happen anytime soon.
    I actually always saw this suggestion and though "I don't think that's ever going to happen, they would have to adjust everything in the wardrobe to fit new body shapes"
    But now, seeing the new poses and the way glu had to adjust all the items has me thinking that it's actually possible. Maybe that can be the next big update or the holiday one for next year! Who knows :D
    I mean they gave us flats, new facial features, more colors for hair, lips, eyes etc. And completely changed the style of the game... what other BIG suggestions are left besides more body shapes? I know there's still the petition to let android and iOS people to play together too but what else is there? What is next? :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Petition to send in pictures of yourself if you have freckles so that you don't have to pay the 220 k stars just to look like yourself ��

Lol!

That is actually my only comment, but according to the forum, it is too short to be posted. So please enjoy this random sentence of nothingness so I can post my lol.
  • ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
    Did anyone else's family get hit with spray tan. Both baby girl's, spouse and character all got bumped one shade, the NPCs seem unaffected. They looked super weird with big white and light coloured eyes. I can fix the MC + Lookbook and the babies myself but no makeover option for spouse means she is stuck that way.

Also was there ever a plan to let us level up our spouse stardom level. Some sort of story chain or events to appear in together.
    iOS
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Oh no I can't find my so glamm lips! :(

Edited: Found them. :D
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Chelsea. wrote: »
    Oh no I can't find my so glamm lips! :(

Edited: Found them. :D

lol, i about had a panic attack when I thought I lost them as well.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Thank you so much GLU for this amazing major update!
    I couldn't be any happier tho it takes some getting used to. Haha. All in all, it really looks refreshing~

PS Thank you for fixing our disturbing shoulders ;) haha

Lotsa love 💖💋
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    RXo7sf4.jpg

SO in love with these new features.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Love this update, but why is my screen sometimes zoomed in and sometimes not?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Did anyone get a Christmas box instead of a usual daily box? I didn't and I saw people on Instagram already winning awesome Christmas clothes.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Did anyone get a Christmas box instead of a usual daily box? I didn't and I saw people on Instagram already winning awesome Christmas clothes.

Also didn't get any special boxes. Weeeeirddd..
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Minji wrote: »
    Also didn't get any special boxes. Weeeeirddd..

Yeah, I thought we will start getting them on December 1st.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

I think they got it due to a glitch or maybe they did not get the boxes in an honest way..? I checked the Event Items Encyclopedia thread and those boxes started last year on December 11th and we got this notification:

image1_zps6cohjyn6.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I rather like this eye shape in the middle here. However, the eyeliner and mascara versions of it (left & right) don't really have the same shape at all, which is a shame.

IMG_0443.jpg
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    This update is everything and more!! I have played this game since it first came out and never lost interest in it, but 6.0 has me so much more excited to play. Sure, there seem to be some glitches like my doll almost levitating at times but I know Glu will work on them.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Can some one tell me how to use the shadow, liner and mascara settings? Those boxes are just frozen, and no amount of tapping will change it. ;(. I'm about to open my game, and have the longest forum marriage implode. Can't find my hubby in the game, so the date timers are just running out. Sigh. Here goes everything......
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I LOVE THIS UPDATE!

The new customisation features are absolute heaven!! I love the new skin tones that have been added, the new eyes and how we can change how eyeshadow is applied, NEW HAIR COLOURS!!!!! omg I love everything!!

God I hope this weekend is a VIP event so I can go nus and buy all those different hair colours and makeup shades!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Can some one tell me how to use the shadow, liner and mascara settings? Those boxes are just frozen, and no amount of tapping will change it. ;(. I'm about to open my game, and have the longest forum marriage implode. Can't find my hubby in the game, so the date timers are just running out. Sigh. Here goes everything......
    Hi Koko, it won't work if you're using So Glamm eyes! You need to go into the eye tab and change your eye shape, then go back into the makeup tab :)
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Hi Koko, it won't work if you're using So Glamm eyes! You need to go into the eye tab and change your eye shape, then go back into the makeup tab :)

Thank you for this, I didn't even notice those grayed out options (I'm using NARS eyes right now). I'm going to go try it out. Oh, and it's good to see you back here!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Spleen wrote: »
    Something weird is happening for me with real run in... (it happened twice already)
    Whenever I meet a celebrity on the streets, I answer and then the game zooms in and gets stuck (i took a screenshot). Nothing happens next, I have to quit the game and restart it. I checked and each time I didn't get any reward (no energy, cash or kstar were added)
    Is it happening to someone else as well ?

15303809_10211518755627104_1201058088_o.png?oh=d59a4f99e43a62fd00f6bcd1478847e1&oe=5841DCA5

I had this happen this morning. I don't know if I received the rewards or not. I have had run-ins since the update though and all was okay. My glitch happened with Kris in Iceland if that matters any.
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts

The person who posted that didn´t win those clothes. It´s just a spoiler for the future events. I have no idea how they get to see that, but I know that they don´t have the items in the wardrobe. As I said, it´s just a spoiler. But the items are incredible, aren´t they? Can´t wait to have them all!