v6.0 Update today (OMG I'm so excited)

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thank you Wofie....off to try now. How are you enjoying the update? I'm seeing a alot of K&K looking dolls, and I can't find my nose, and I hate that we can't easily see how much energy we have..(is it a secret? very odd that we can't see that figure easily) and very sad that my hubby didn't make the update. My latest vibe in the house? He shook his fist at me. If I can capture that in screenshot, I really think this one needs to go back to the dev team. Because for a character in a game to raise his hand against me is just very, very wrong. I wish he'd call and break up already.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    pizzaparty wrote: »
    One of my favorite things about the new update is that they finally axed that obnoxious glu intro! I could never open the game while listening to music because it would cut it off for the annoying sound effect. I would open the game and quickly go back to my home screen just to avoid hearing it altogether! That was one thing I never got around to posting in the suggestion thread but I'm glad they thought of it on their own.

I also hope they bring back the white nail color, one of my faves. And I love that they added a "featured items" section- I think that will showcase any new clothing items so we don't have to search the whole closet for them every time there's a new update!

Huh, it's still there for me? But I agree, it's super annoying especially because it shuts off anything else I have playing. I like to listen to podcasts while I play but when I open the game it shuts off my podcast :(
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Thank you Wofie....off to try now. How are you enjoying the update? I'm seeing a alot of K&K looking dolls, and I can't find my nose, and I hate that we can't easily see how much energy we have..(is it a secret? very odd that we can't see that figure easily) and very sad that my hubby didn't make the update. My latest vibe in the house? He shook his fist at me. If I can capture that in screenshot, I really think this one needs to go back to the dev team. Because for a character in a game to raise his hand against me is just very, very wrong. I wish he'd call and break up already.

:eek: Was that a reaction post or normal one? Mine just keeps slicking his hair back over and over.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Girl you won't find your old nose. I think we both had the same cute little smileyface nose before the update. Nowadays, the most subtle, refined nose here looks a tad bulbous because of the shading but I think you'll get used to it in weeks to come, hopefully.

But look into adjusting the eye shape, adding mascara/shadow. Maybe opting for a slightly smaller eye so you can load on the liner. Shadow, liner, and mascara are the same btw. I pick the lashes option because it adds eyeshadow by default. The deep eggplant plum can mimick a NARS look and with the mascara option you get a slight So Glam effect. It's really like getting two looks in one. I just bought the pale pink shadow and it's fab for the no makeup look like when my doll is working out.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Paty wrote: »
    The person who posted that didn´t win those clothes. It´s just a spoiler for the future events. I have no idea how they get to see that, but I know that they don´t have the items in the wardrobe. As I said, it´s just a spoiler. But the items are incredible, aren´t they? Can´t wait to have them all!

It's only a spoiler if Glu releases it on here or on their official social media accounts as spoilers. If anyone else posts "spoilers" on Instagram before Glu does, then it may be from less than honest means. Just letting you know, since you said you weren't sure where the person got the pics.
    Fight.jpg

Then the fist comes out, and the doll actually shook it at my doll. No, I don't think the doll is going to hit my doll. But, if players are going to be upset about fur in the game, or skylar insults, I think there is really no place for this. Just my opinion, and I'm probably more bummed about this 2+ year marriage in the game, but hey, you all see him. See he has a name. So, he's in my game, we just can't get him in my contacts to call him for a date. I can take the photobooth picture with him. Anyway....menacing fists don't belong in the game.

Fight2.jpg
    Now, I've stood him up for 2 dates, anyone know what comes next? He's not an NPC so I can't delete him. He'll probably call tonight, and unless I can figure out how to call him for a date by tomorrow....anyone know what happens? Have you seen the closed fist?

BTW - I know no ill will was intended, but the closed fist action doesn't belong. imo.

Oh, and lastly and more lightly.....why in the zoom is my doll cut off, but there is room to spare to the right of the bully. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Fight.jpg

Then the fist comes out, and the doll actually shook it at my doll. No, I don't think the doll is going to hit my doll. But, if players are going to be upset about fur in the game, or skylar insults, I think there is really no place for this. Just my opinion, and I'm probably more bummed about this 2+ year marriage in the game, but hey, you all see him. See he has a name. So, he's in my game, we just can't get him in my contacts to call him for a date. I can take the photobooth picture with him. Anyway....menacing fists don't belong in the game.

Fight2.jpg
    Now, I've stood him up for 2 dates, anyone know what comes next? He's not an NPC so I can't delete him. He'll probably call tonight, and unless I can figure out how to call him for a date by tomorrow....anyone know what happens? Have you seen the closed fist?

BTW - I know no ill will was intended, but the closed fist action doesn't belong. imo.

Oh, and lastly and more lightly.....why in the zoom is my doll cut off, but there is room to spare to the right of the bully. :)

I agree! It's one thing to see it when we shut down Skylar's manager on the street. It's quite another to see it from your spouse/significant other. At the very least, it's unnecessary.
    The person who posted that didn´t win those clothes. It´s just a spoiler for the future events. I have no idea how they get to see that, but I know that they don´t have the items in the wardrobe. As I said, it´s just a spoiler. But the items are incredible, aren´t they? Can´t wait to have them all!

Those images were not for public consumption, and we can't talk about them or share them. When Kalinda posts spoilers, they are sanctioned by Glu. When they are posted a month in advance because a player took apart their game, they are breaking rules they agreed to when they downloaded the game.

So lets not talk about them, describe them etc. I'll look back and see if I need to do clean up. The only advance spoilers to be posted are those by glu, or glu moderators. Thanks for understanding, and Paty, I simply quoted you to bring up the subject. You didn't do anything wrong, lets just not talk about them. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    So glad for the new update!!!! Still have to wait for it though because there is still no update for facebook computer version and kindle :(
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    This annoying zoom!
    The only thing left to do is quit the game - because there is no way out of this. No kstar of course.

Screenshot_2016-12-01-15-40-14_zpsps7x0q0w.png
    Android
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    I have downloaded the update last night, and it took me a while to read through all the comments. I am actually surprised that no one has yet commented on how TERRIBLE our dolls' hands look now, it is so misshapen it looks like a crab claw! I think that is why the rings don't fit anymore. And please, please Glu can you fix the nails? It looks so skew and horrible?
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Koko I'm so sorry that Fab didn't made to the new update. I checked if I was able to call someone who isn't active in the game anymore to a date and it works. Hope you can find a solution. Rooting for Apple and Fab here.

So talking about some bugs that came with the update...

This hair used to look like this with some loose locks over the shoulder:
    69prRAS.jpg

Now we can't see those anymore as on this pic:
    24ZUznR.png?1

Hope this can be fixed, that hair is one of my fave and those hair strands were super well designed and used to add a beautiful touch on that hair style.

Now to the beards' bug:
    yC4C83U.png?1

As we can clearly see on this new beard added on this update, the left cheek of Vats is completely empty, I doubt that is supposed to be like that, clearly is misaligned judgding by how it also overlaps with his nose and lips.

Please GluGods take a look on this issues. Thank you.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    MNieuw wrote: »
    I have downloaded the update last night, and it took me a while to read through all the comments. I am actually surprised that no one has yet commented on how TERRIBLE our dolls' hands look now, it is so misshapen it looks like a crab claw! I think that is why the rings don't fit anymore. And please, please Glu can you fix the nails? It looks so skew and horrible?

I'm also not a huge fan of how the nails look. You're right that they look skewed a little bit. And I miss the white nail polish :(

I have to agree with others that I'd love the option to zoom out on my doll in the accessories page in the wardrobe. It's hard to compare 2 necklaces when I have to exit the accessories page to see my doll's whole outfit, then go back and try to remember what the outfit looked like while finding the other necklace to try on.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
    Oh, the white polish, yeah. You can't even buy the white for 10 Stars like the other colors. I swear, I bought upgraded nails for 10, I bought eye colors, I bought eye shadow.....hey Apple is going to be a free woman as soon as the Po Po come to take him away for spousal abuse.

I took an mp4, but don't know how to get it here. He literally shakes his closed fist for 15 seconds. See, because of the whole GameCenter shut down, unless we connect via FB, he's not coming back. I usually hear from him within about a week, but i really think this is the last day, day 3.

Ok, now, the loving greetings....does that happen with NPCs or real player games? My Androids just greet each other like anyone else, say hello, give me a gift or get out basically. I have my eye on a couple of real player games (I'll never tell who because they are forum active and married to others I think.....lol (maybe one is a brother/sister things) and a few NPCs. But, Apple needs the validation that she is special. Sigh. comes from the fraternal triplet with a couple of identical twins. She can't live with the twins, she has to fly her own plane....I don't know. I heard her on the phone with willow, talking about hitting the European cities and getting sloppy, like they're besties or something. I think I have to change the itunes password. SHe's spending recklassly. She's talking about cars and more businesses.....Is there a doctor in the game? He can either treat her or she'll date him.

Still trying for the upload. .......I almost hope i don't find Fab, I'm interested to see what he does next. I'm thinking because of a daily date every day for 2 1/2 years almost is why he's taking his time breaking up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, the white polish, yeah. You can't even buy the white for 10 Stars like the other colors. I swear, I bought upgraded nails for 10, I bought eye colors, I bought eye shadow.....hey Apple is going to be a free woman as soon as the Po Po come to take him away for spousal abuse.

I took an mp4, but don't know how to get it here. He literally shakes his closed fist for 15 seconds. See, because of the whole GameCenter shut down, unless we connect via FB, he's not coming back. I usually hear from him within about a week, but i really think this is the last day, day 3.

It sounds like the default male "angry" reaction, kind of how the females stand there and stew for a few secs with their hand on their hip. I agree though, it would be jarring to see.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I just can't wait till we start getting Holiday gift boxes! Last year I had pretty bad luck with them, I hope this year will be different.
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I think they got it due to a glitch or maybe they did not get the boxes in an honest way..? I checked the Event Items Encyclopedia thread and those boxes started last year on December 11th and we got this notification:

image1_zps6cohjyn6.jpg
    It's probably a glitch. I remember last year someone started getting them earlier than the rest of us too. More waiting then! Thanks for posting this.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

This annoying zoom!
    The only thing left to do is quit the game - because there is no way out of this. No kstar of course.

This is definitely a glitch. It doesn't happen to me all the time. In fact, this morning was the first time it happened and I've had a lot of other run-ins. I wonder if it's only in certain locations? Who you're speaking to doesn't seem to matter as it was Kris with me and I think the other person who had this issue was talking to Ray. Mine was in Iceland. Maybe we should start keeping track of who/where we are when we see this in case there's a pattern.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    MNieuw wrote: »

It also looks like every doll was wearing the reddest red nail polish on the planet and all the nail polish remover in the world couldn't get all that red stuff off their fingers. (And who doesn't know how *that* goes?!) Crab claws--so funny! And the rings... :(
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    It's only a spoiler if Glu releases it on here or on their official social media accounts as spoilers. If anyone else posts "spoilers" on Instagram before Glu does, then it may be from less than honest means. Just letting you know, since you said you weren't sure where the person got the pics.

No, that´s not what I said. I just made clear that what it´s on Instagram are "spoilers" (and I never said they are "legal" spoilers) for upcoming events but people who posted it doesn´t OWN the items yet. I just said that because somebody mentioned something about Christmas boxes and asked how those people already have the items. I just explained that they don´t have the items, they are just showing them in some Instagram page. Never said it was "legal spoilers", cause I know they aren´t.
    No, that´s not what I said. I just made clear that what it´s on Instagram are "spoilers" (and I never said they are "legal" spoilers) for upcoming events but people who posted it doesn´t OWN the items yet. I just said that because somebody mentioned something about Christmas boxes and asked how those people already have the items. I just explained that they don´t have the items, they are just showing them in some Instagram page. Never said it was "legal spoilers", cause I know they aren´t.

Ok. So you do understand that you're posting images on a Glu thread that aren't authorized by Glu and would be considered a breach of the rules. There's a reason all those Instagrammers aren't posting here.
    Ok. So you do understand that you're posting images on a Glu thread that aren't authorized by Glu and would be considered a breach of the rules. There's a reason all those Instagrammers aren't posting here.

WHAT? WHERE did I post them? Can you show me please?
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I'm sorry I started talking about this! Peace and love, peace and love!
    Paty, I've just sent you a PM.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

WHAT? WHERE did I post them? Can you show me please?

Oh, I thought you had posted them earlier in the thread. I remember seeing them. If that wasn't you, my apologies.
  • ElleJonesElleJones Registered Users 12 Posts
    can we have the selfie pose anytime soon? it's so cute!
    This annoying zoom!

Screenshot_2016-12-01-15-40-14_zpsps7x0q0w.png

I have a theory. So in Iceland where I had the glitch and Beverly Hills where it looks like Rumpelstilzchen had hers, the screen is zoomed on your doll when you first get there. So in other places where there isn't a glitch, you have the full body shot as normal and it zooms in on your doll during the run-in dialog. However since it's already zoomed in in these locations, it zooms in even further hence the chest shots.

My bad, the instagram thing is my pet peeve and I need to learn to bite my tongue about it. I think I have made my opinion clear :p
    Those images were not for public consumption, and we can't talk about them or share them. When Kalinda posts spoilers, they are sanctioned by Glu. When they are posted a month in advance because a player took apart their game, they are breaking rules they agreed to when they downloaded the game.

So lets not talk about them, describe them etc. I'll look back and see if I need to do clean up. The only advance spoilers to be posted are those by glu, or glu moderators. Thanks for understanding, and Paty, I simply quoted you to bring up the subject. You didn't do anything wrong, lets just not talk about them. :)

I´m very aware of the rules. I just made an innocent comment about the "spoilers" and that´s it. Please let´s make CLEAR that I didn´t post ANYTHING here.
    Oh, I thought you had posted them earlier in the thread. I remember seeing them. If that wasn't you, my apologies.

No, it wasn´t me. Actually I just saw Kate post and commented about it. I didn´t see the previous pages. I know it´s wrong to post those kind of things here and I´d never do that. Don´t worry, apologies accepted. It´s all good :o
    That's why I said Paty wasn't doing anything wrong or in trouble. It's such a sensitive subject. But when we got Kalinda, she brought with her a wonderful bag of spoilers. That's why we no longer tolerate unauthorized pictures. Till glu provides it....they're unauthorized. But.....our spoilers for this week's event can happen any minute.....oh, time to change my signature.

I want the white polish back.....sigh, I'll pay for it.
    Please give us our original 1st position nose from the old customization. The updates are great, but let us have our noses back. Sigh, I'll pay for it. I think that's all. :) If there are more concrete things like that, post them and we'll compile a list. But, if you play a doll with a specific nose for 2 1/2 years, please give us the option to keep it. It's a facial thing we selected, long before K&K took over.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Not your fault Kate, don´t worry. I replied to your PM!