⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I would love for our dolls to fidget a little less in the wardrobe screen. A little animation is fine, but it's hard to judge how an eye or eyebrow shape looks when she's constantly closing her eyes and making faces.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Give us more mannerisms. Just like in K&K, I would love for my doll to put on lipstick, check her cell phone and take selfies.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • JennahJennah Registered Users 22 Posts
    In the new update, the guys avatars' noses are too close to the mouths. I guess that's why there's the beard issues.
  • Savannah OSavannah O Registered Users 21 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    I would love for our dolls to fidget a little less in the wardrobe screen. A little animation is fine, but it's hard to judge how an eye or eyebrow shape looks when she's constantly closing her eyes and making faces.

Yaaaas, that is really annoying. Also PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make it so that we can change the hair color and style (makeup would be awesome too) of our contacts, not our friends just our contacts, barring that please let us do it for our signifigant others! Please, the number of prospective suitors I pass up because they have a neon blue afro, but are otherwise fine is getting to be too many to count.

Oh and Pantyhose, preferably in a few colors. The leggings that end at your ankle are ok but the lack of pantyhose breaks up the symmetry of some outfits depending on what shoes you wear. Also we need more types of OTK boots.

Oh and thanks for the Kendal & Kylie type makeup effects, have wanted those for a long time and for all the athletic wear and sneakers.

~S
    ~Savannah

Star ID: X6LD4VXG
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I want to say that I love the new update sooooooooooooo much, but I know that there have been some people that have expressed their disappointment and disapproval of the game's drastic update and I can understand that. No one asked for the game to completely change and take on a style similar to K&K except for maybe me. I admit that I wished KKH had the same closet organization, customization, and overall look as K&K, but it's not really fair to change the whole game without giving loyal fans a heads up and let them decide if they wanted the change or not. So my suggestion is that Glu should make an option in the settings to where players can change between the new and old style if they wish. I'm not sure if that is possible on a mobile app, but if Glu is able to do that then I think that will please the players that preferred the old style.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please return the fundamental things that made out dolls faces, their face. I lost a nose that I chose in June of 2014, and wore exclusively. If you can bring my clothes over, how about my nose?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Baby PrinceBaby Prince Registered Users 31 Posts

ー chat with friends in the game (similar to K&K game)

ー alternative way for adding friends, perhaps a code? kaomoji_set_1_6_19_by_megaman5000-d7d8dmy.gif
    ー it would be great if we can change the physical features of the contacts we date

thank you for your effort tumblr_lmsr20tsbf1qcfn0j.gif

• rose1rose1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    - Can the box showing my current gig not disappear when I start the job? Cause many times I go around the world collecting energy and forget where I'm working!

- Can the guy outside Reykjavik not have that exclamation mark if there are no gigs at the ice club at the moment?

- Sometimes when I save clothing it doesn't work...maybe they fixed it already with this update!

Thank you for reading. :)
  • ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
    Makeovers for spouse.
    Increase spouse stardom.
    Personal assistant or tab in phone to track all our business interest timers and such.
    Selectable date length.
    Touch and hold to fill bars.
    VIP missions that require a certain friend. Increased proc rate.
    iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Sometimes when Maria calls for a luxe goal, I can't seem to figure out what she means. For example she's calling about eyes right now but I'm not 100% which ones she means. I took a pic with my phone and I think I figured them out, but I wish there was a way where they could be more specific. It's not often obviously since there is a good variety, but I have accidentally bought the wrong thing before
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    • When Maria offers a LuxeGoal, if we could tap and be taken directly to the wardrobe item to purchase that would help tremendously. Black pants are especially hard to differentiate, as are some sunnies. Players end up buying the wrong item.
    • If we marry an NPC, having a choice between the photobooth 'romantic' pose where he's right up against your rear, and the 'professional' pose where they are standing beside you would be awesome. I had that with my lost hubby, a choice between rear and beside photos, and I never used the behind. they're invading our personal space in a public atmosphere. (and smelling our hair which is kreepy in a photo)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    -Playing offline would be totes amazing. I mean, I'm the type of person who doesn't bring wifi everywhere or has wifi everywhere. We only have wifi at home. It would totes be cool if we could play offline. I mean, we could be limited to do some stuff like we can't collect the daily giftbox or connect with friends or buy something from the closet and home, something like that. It would be totes adorbs to the infinite power if this would be considered :o
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • XerneaXernea Registered Users 2 Posts
    •Customize Spouse/Significant other and NPCs (e.g hair style and colour).

•Have a way to raise spouse's rank.

•Be able to tap things when notifications appear in the bottom right.

•More tasks with Cassio. 💕

•Let spouse hold one of the babies instead of that nany.

•Fix the spelling mistake "Aparments" in downtown L.A.
    ♡ ❀ Life is but a dream ❀ ♡
  • mmonimmoni Registered Users 20 Posts
    After the latest update I can't see how many energy points I have left, because as the blue strip shrinks, the numbers are black on black.
    Android 9
    1) More skin tones in the yellow and olive range. Right now we have two yellow based colors but we need more.

2) Customizable spouses. Give us the option to upgrade our spouses. I'd personally part with some Kstars for that priveledge.
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    It's hard to keep track of where you're pets are if there are so many pets and houses. I find it hard to know where my bought pets are and the ones I didn't buy. A pet store will make it easier for us to buy the pets we don't own and a pet house will be easier for us to tap all pets at one place.
    • A pet store where we can buy pets we don't own. This includes details of the pet's city, it's cost, etc. And after we buy it, it will go directly to the house where it belongs and/or to the pet house(next suggestion)
    • A pet house:
      -where we can see all our pets
      -where we see buttons which lead us to the city of our pets
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
    Please make the difficulty of parties on par with all the other projects and gigs. It would make the party event weekends less restrictively difficult. Thanks.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • SighSigh Registered Users 17 Posts
    ThanatosX wrote: »
    Makeovers for spouse.
    Increase spouse stardom.
    Personal assistant or tab in phone to track all our business interest timers and such.
    Selectable date length.
    Touch and hold to fill bars.
    VIP missions that require a certain friend. Increased proc rate.
    Yes yes yes just this and we need to be able to get back stuff back we bought with kstars in an event when we restart or buy them back
    If somebody can gift me those thigh high boots with a yellow stripe, I will give you a gift as thanks
  • SighSigh Registered Users 17 Posts
    What if we could get our doll 3d printed, I would so buy it ( I want mine to be 60cm and it should be able to pose well)
    If somebody can gift me those thigh high boots with a yellow stripe, I will give you a gift as thanks
    Please remember to simply post your own sugfestions, quoting another's post if even simply to agree can open up the door to discusiions, which is not wht this thread is for :-) if you agree with what someone said say it again yourself and anything else you want but please don't quote. It's a Pandora's Box. Thanks. You know I love you all :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I wish we could have an NPC refresh. The NPCs in literally every location in the game NEVER change for me now. I never see anyone new out of the hundreds that are in the game. It makes finding someone I actually want to date so difficult. I'd also love to be able to level up those we date and have more control over changing their appearance. Maybe not complete control but at least adding the ability to change their hair would be great.
    I would like to see another big house like Calabasas.
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Like, can we buy an island too?
    PM to add
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Like, can we buy an island too?

Ahahahahahahaha!!!:p :p:p

• Tropical island for purchase, and we can name it and earn stars and kash off it
    I'ld love
    • a radio station. (Khloe had a show in Dallas, and the family all participated.) earning cash and stars weekly. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Stripper pole in the Hollywood home. I'd like it to be part if a workout/gym partnership thingy where we can earn stars. Maybe Kim's sister in law, Blac Chyna can train us to do pole tricks the way Gunnar Peterson trains Kendall before the VS show.

Speaking of which, can Blac Chyna and Rob be VIPs in our game, pretty please????????
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Please make it so that the energy we get from leveling up is added on top of the energy we currently have (just like the energy from gift boxes or completing achievements) so that the energy we currently have is not lost.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I know that I have said it already, but Glu can you make it to where the items won during events is also won for the spouses as well. For example, if my doll wins a hairstyle during a weekend event, then the male hairstyle will also be won for her hubby. This will allow for more items to be added in the spouse's closet because right now I think that the items are very limited.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    It would be nice if we get a Canadian location in the game maybe like Toronto or Calgary. In kendal and Kylie game Montreal is added as a location.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    can you layer the sunglasses so the temple and temple tips go under the long male hairstyles?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats