Weekend Event 12/2/2016 - What will the weekend bring? (Do you have a clue? I don't)

Comments

• JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Y'all, I am so excited about that bird. I don't know why. Just the idea of it, and it is so cute! I have rarely wanted one of the gift box items more.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda! I really love both the earnable and gift box items. Hopefully I will be able to get the animated bird. :)
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thank you for so much purple. And the purple Parrot....and the purple hari/hat. The only think I don't see myself wearing, which means it will be my first GB item......the skirt. But everything else....oh yeah. Thank you glu. Absolutely loving the new items. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Wow.. I love the gift box items! I may have to chase some of them. I love the earnables too, but I'm pretty fearful that the Kindle Amazon 6.0 update won't come in time for us to start the event when it begins and if we will have enough time to finish. Fingers crossed. :)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Was really hoping for jackets or something cold-like. Kinda weird that we get a Hawaiian theme when it's december. I like it but I'm really in the mood for thick coats etc
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    So awesome, thank you for sharing, Kalinda!!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    SGRbdUs.gif

I can't believe that I lived to the day we're getting an earnable long hairstyle! And it's an AMAZING one!

Honestly I'm living the KKH dream since September of this year, every update brought so many GREAT stuff to the guys. I never been on so many good terms with this game!

I like all the earnables and also the Huaso outfit from the boxes, I'll be happy if I pick any of those, but that boots with horse spurs is a must have!

I'm dying here with girls' parrot. I am loving all this thematic outfits!

Let's party!!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I can't believe that I lived to the day we're getting an earnable long hairstyle! And it's an AMAZING one!

Honestly I'm living the KKH dream since September of this year, every update brought so many GREAT stuff to the guys. I never been on so many good terms with this game!

I like all the earnables and also the Huaso outfit from the boxes, I'll be happy if I pick any of those, but that boots with horse spurs is a must have!

I'm dying here with girls' parrot. I am loving all this thematic outfits!

Let's party!!!!

I was WAITING for your reaction LOL!

And I agree - two earnable long styles on a party weekend! And I like the earnable more than the box one so I won't chase. I'm excited!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Minji wrote: »
    Was really hoping for jackets or something cold-like. Kinda weird that we get a Hawaiian theme when it's december. I like it but I'm really in the mood for thick coats etc

I agree. With all the snow in the game I'm in such a cozy wintery mood. I basically spend all my time in Reykjavik/Montana and Vail as long as it is possible. This summery stuff is really taking me out of it. I guess it's still from the Chile update? I hope we'll get wintery clothes soon, I love sweaters, boots and coats.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • AngeredFanAngeredFan Registered Users 36 Posts
    I love the earnable male items. Those pants are fire.
    I've never been a fan of long hairstyles for men, but I gotta admit, that earnable hair looks hella nice.
    Me and God.. nah, we don't get along.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Oh no, a party event! They're so hard for me to finish but I need that hair! Tap tap tap. :p
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    I agree. With all the snow in the game I'm in such a cozy wintery mood. I basically spend all my time in Reykjavik/Montana and Vail as long as it is possible. This summery stuff is really taking me out of it. I guess it's still from the Chile update? I hope we'll get wintery clothes soon, I love sweaters, boots and coats.

I'm still waiting on my comfy boots! It's still early in the month though so hopefully we'll start seeing some warmer wear soon. Technically the first day of winter isn't until Dec 21 so maybe we just have to be a bit more patient :) I'm thinking in a few months I'll be ready for summer again. It's starting to get cold here and I'm in denial. I'm not ready to dig out my coat yet.
    Thank you for so much purple. And the purple Parrot....and the purple hari/hat. The only think I don't see myself wearing, which means it will be my first GB item......the skirt. But everything else....oh yeah. Thank you glu. Absolutely loving the new items. :)

Awww, wishful thinking. There is no such thing as a purple parrot, but the fingers just glide over the keys to voice a dream..a purple parrot, must be all those cusomizable eyes in the wardrobe. Lots of purple there too. /)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Now you can see the updated event promo windows! Who's ready to show off your new looks and party all weekend?

I love the girls' earnables. I wish shopping for cute boots was so easy.

Dec_02_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Dec_02_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Dec_02_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Dec_02_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Really just wanted to move this forward to page 1--so much easier for dolls to not have to go on the search and find mission! :)
    A little off topic but can anyone tell me how to make my avatar NOT blurry? xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Baby PrinceBaby Prince Registered Users 31 Posts

tbh [FONT=&amp]ー [/FONT]i'm not exited about the outfits kaomoji_set_1_16_19_by_megaman5000-d7d8gz9.gif
    buuuuut.. i'm happy to party
    tumblr_m3lvrsFDng1qf290m.gif

LantsPance wrote: »
    A little off topic but can anyone tell me how to make my avatar NOT blurry? xD

i believe you need a higher resolution !
    the size of the picture 125x125 but save it as JPEG high quality..

tbh [FONT=&]ー [/FONT]i'm not exited about the outfits kaomoji_set_1_16_19_by_megaman5000-d7d8gz9.gif
    buuuuut.. i'm happy to party
    tumblr_m3lvrsFDng1qf290m.gif

i believe you need a higher resolution !
    the size of the picture 125x125 but save it as JPEG high quality..

Thank you but how do I change the quality?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Baby PrinceBaby Prince Registered Users 31 Posts
    Thank you but how do I change the quality?

mmh do you have photoshop?

mmh do you have photoshop?

I pm'd you so that we don't keep going off topic :)
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I love the hair on women's earnables, of course but omg..... the men's earnable hair is to die for! Thank God this week's men's earnable hair was inspired by our Vats.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    You see how much you're obssessed with something when your friends start to wait your reaction or say things are inspired by you!!!!

Got to love this forum!

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda!

I'm liking the earnables this week, but I'm also looking forward to seeing some new warmer clothes in the game. Now that it's snowing it's weird seeing my doll in short skirts haha
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I pm'd you so that we don't keep going off topic :)

That, Lants, was very cool. And I love your av!
    Vats wrote: »
    You see how much you're obssessed with something when your friends start to wait your reaction or say things are inspired by you!!!!

Got to love this forum!

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

I immediately think of you when I see a long hairstyle. xD
    Good luck on the event, everyone!
    isabeau wrote: »
    That, Lants, was very cool. And I love your av!

Thank you! Me too! He helped me to fix it. I'm so thankful ^_^
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Good to see you my lil LantsPants :o and Sebastian is looking hotter than ever!! Kiki's really drooling all over him now LOL :p
    I immediately think of you when I see a long hairstyle. xD
    Good luck on the event, everyone!

Thank you! Me too! He helped me to fix it. I'm so thankful ^_^
    SugarK wrote: »
    Good to see you my lil LantsPants :o and Sebastian is looking hotter than ever!! Kiki's really drooling all over him now LOL :p

Heyyyy!! <3<3
    I loooooveeee the new update and I love Sebastian's newest outfit. Kiki and I had a rough break up. I would love to work things out but the kstar cost is too high :P
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    For the first time, I'm caught unprepared. The BlackFriday Event, magnificent VIP weekend, then the update with the Snow.....wardrobe revamp.....oh so much more.

So what will the weekend bring? Haven't a graphic or a clue. So let's just sit and wait for the spoilers.p

Do we have any birthdays to celebrate? After All, everybody likes cake.

4a89a04370eed33fc32d7ff3eb8d67c0.jpg

My birthday is on Sunday, Dec 4th.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I know, I'm sad that that happened :( I'm not sure how we can fix that without paying the stars. Can you still see Kiki in the photo booth?
    Heyyyy!! <3<3
    I loooooveeee the new update and I love Sebastian's newest outfit. Kiki and I had a rough break up. I would love to work things out but the kstar cost is too high :P
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda!

I'm not in love with the items this week, not really my style. I was hoping we'd start getting some Winter-themed items now that it's December, but I guess I will have to wait a bit longer! I've been trying to dress my doll for the weather, but I've been having so much trouble! I want some pretty coats! I am happy that so many of you like the items, though. And very happy that Vats loves the hair!

Not going to pressure myself too much this weekend, but the parties will be nice to climb up a bit higher, now that I am on my last comeback!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Can I ask that you stick to darker text? The light light blue text color is very hard to read in a lot of lightings. Thanks so much. Whenever members use a light color, last time it was a light pink, it's not easy to read. Pm me if this is a problem.
    :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary