Options

Weekend Event 12/2/2016 - What will the weekend bring? (Do you have a clue? I don't)

Comments

• Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    My birthday is on Sunday, Dec 4th.

Happy early birthday, Holly! Dixie is frozen in my game or I'd post a celebratory pic of us. :(
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I think I might pass up on this weekend event.*None of the items are bad but they just don't fit the season at all. When I think of December I don't think of pineapples and parrots but hey, that's just me.
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    I know, I'm sad that that happened :( I'm not sure how we can fix that without paying the stars. Can you still see Kiki in the photo booth?

Yes. :D I will have to post a photo of us once my game stops being blurry. Sometimes it's blurry and pixelated and sometimes it isn't.. is that just happening to me?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I am glad that the majority is glad about this weekend event, but i was expecting more winter clothes & accesories seeing that is december and is snowing in the game, but is fine, maybe next week. I think these weekend clothes has to do with Chile update, it could be a delay or something.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I like the tropical clothes so much I'm actually tempted to chase which I've never done before, but I'm dreading the possibility of getting three boxes of Kash for my hard earned k-stars. :(
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    How long till the event starts?
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    How long till the event starts?

45 minutes now
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    krystal wrote: »
    I think I might pass up on this weekend event.*None of the items are bad but they just don't fit the season at all. When I think of December I don't think of pineapples and parrots but hey, that's just me.

Someone agrees with me lol
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    I agree. With all the snow in the game I'm in such a cozy wintery mood. I basically spend all my time in Reykjavik/Montana and Vail as long as it is possible. This summery stuff is really taking me out of it. I guess it's still from the Chile update? I hope we'll get wintery clothes soon, I love sweaters, boots and coats.

Same. I would love to see hair with fluffy hats and warn coats with boots <333
  • Options
    pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    I got the skirt in my free gift box!!! Wow I got so lucky, the hair is okay, but I like the skirt the most because it's so summery and tropical. It'll be helpful for extra event points, party weekends are so hard to get through.

*But I noticed I haven't gotten any calls about the weekend storyline?? Is anyone else having this problem?*

I also wish we were getting fall/winter clothes but I know these outfits go along with the new countries that have been added to the game. Poor planning on Glu's part, they should have released Iceland around this time and Chile a few months ago. The clothes are cute anyway but I hope we get more winter clothes in the upcoming events or in the closet to buy.
  • Options
    Baby PrinceBaby Prince Registered Users 31 Posts
    Can I ask that you stick to darker text? The light light blue text color is very hard to read in a lot of lightings. Thanks so much. Whenever members use a light color, last time it was a light pink, it's not easy to read. Pm me if this is a problem.
    :)

ahh that’s me !

& sure.. tumblr_lmsr20tsbf1qcfn0j.gif
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    pizzaparty wrote: »
    I got the skirt in my free gift box!!! Wow I got so lucky, the hair is okay, but I like the skirt the most because it's so summery and tropical. It'll be helpful for extra event points, party weekends are so hard to get through.

*But I noticed I haven't gotten any calls about the weekend storyline?? Is anyone else having this problem?*

I also wish we were getting fall/winter clothes but I know these outfits go along with the new countries that have been added to the game. Poor planning on Glu's part, they should have released Iceland around this time and Chile a few months ago. The clothes are cute anyway but I hope we get more winter clothes in the upcoming events or in the closet to buy.

True, I didn't get a call in either of my games!
    I got event points in Lalas free box which I'm fine with since I'm not very keen on grinding this weekend... but I noticed I only had two event items in my boxes. I can post a screenshot later but I'm kind of in a hurry right now.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I got the parrot in my free box and the hair in my third box!! I was so excited I forgot to screenshot..!
    I did not get a storylines either..
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

ahh that’s me !

& sure.. tumblr_lmsr20tsbf1qcfn0j.gif

Thanks so much. You rock. and Welcome to the forum. snowblls.gif

Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    So, is there a storyline for the weekend event or not? I really hope so, because the storyline is were a lot of my event points come from. :(
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I haven't gotten a call about a storyline either :(
  • Options
    Hmmm, I thought we had one, but now I'm not sure. :(

In AppleP's quest for a new man, she's not ready to give up the sweet nothings they say at home, so it's NPC. Fabs was a real player game that went wonky, and acted like an NPC game. So, who likes Noah? ANd, Fabs didn't change clothes for a year. I can dress the NPC after I marry him?

Maybe I should start a Husband Search thread. Weigh the options of NPC vs Real Player. Anyway.....what do you think about Noah?

Bachelor1.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Never trust a man who wears sunglasses all the time! He may be after your money :p Or he's a bro.
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Good morning! I started my 8hr party before bed last night so I got the free gift box halfway through my first 3hr one. No luck in the first palette but I got the skirt and the bird on my second attempt lol. I'm at home sick from work today so I plan on tapping and napping lol
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Oh yeah, no storyline here either! What's up with that??
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    Never trust a man who wears sunglasses all the time! He may be after your money tongue.png Or he's a bro.

awww, you're right. can I take them off him if we tie the knot? He's the best looking NPC I have. I would faithfully take a forum doll, but I'd have to do it clandestinely. Wouldn't want to make anyone uncomfortable. Z did that once. dated and married a forum doll. Dolls owner got so mad, they left. It wasn't my fault. lol. the game wanted my doll married. I grabbed a friend. Oooops.

So, no storyline to go with the event? In poker we call that 600 points the hard way. (no, I made that up. ;) )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Only me who does'nt like any of the items this week? :( ill stop at the denim dress, I hatee both hairstyles, sorry
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Never trust a man who wears sunglasses all the time! He may be after your money :p Or he's a bro.

I agree, out with the sunglasses! What if he's one of those weirdos with red or yellow eyes lol expose him koko :D
    Other than that he looks good
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    awww, you're right. can I take them off him if we tie the knot? He's the best looking NPC I have. I would faithfully take a forum doll, but I'd have to do it clandestinely. Wouldn't want to make anyone uncomfortable. Z did that once. dated and married a forum doll. Dolls owner got so mad, they left. It wasn't my fault. lol. the game wanted my doll married. I grabbed a friend. Oooops.

So, no storyline to go with the event? In poker we call that 600 points the hard way. (no, I made that up. ;) )

You can dress any of the NPCs that you meet in the game. Go into your phone (contacts), find the NPC, and then click on gift. You will most likely want to buy him something to wear, but you can definitely take the sunglasses off.

I think he has potential!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    So I manage to get at least three of the items from the gift boxes. The palettes weren't too bad in my opinion. I'm just glad that I got the cute little bird. I'm still thinking on what I should name him.

gbhjhAtl.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Ugh.. no luck with my free pallet. This is what taking a chance with 80 stars got me. I'm fighting the urge to try again, but I love the outfit and hair.

wa38uv.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    My free box contained the bird! Yay! It's perched on my doll's shoulder and may never leave it. It's adorable.
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm not surprised by the lack of storyline this weekend. So many people have been complaining about them lately, they are probably revisiting that portion of the events and working on it.

I had a great palette for my free box. Of course this happens when I don't care about the items, lol:

IMG_1112.png
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I feel relief at no storyline since a lot of them pile up and keep me from luxe goals - since they drain SO MUCH energy I usually avoid them - and no storyline is surprising but not a bad change right?

The summery clothes is amusing for me since Floridian winters are usually in the 50s at the lowest - today we're in the 50s, tomorrow it will be in the 70s and one day next week will be in the 90s IIRC? - and it makes me feel at home LMAO

I ended up with the pants in my free box but had all 4 items in my pallet (I recommend checking the corner boxes for hair possibly!). I'm not sure I will EVER wear them but j certainly appreciate the boost!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I feel relief at no storyline since a lot of them pile up and keep me from luxe goals - since they drain SO MUCH energy I usually avoid them - and no storyline is surprising but not a bad change right?

Without a storyline we won't get any bonus event points. I usually put all my other gigs on hold for weekend events. The extra boost helps, especially on harder weekends like this.
    urnxo wrote: »
    Good morning! I started my 8hr party before bed last night so I got the free gift box halfway through my first 3hr one. No luck in the first palette but I got the skirt and the bird on my second attempt lol. I'm at home sick from work today so I plan on tapping and napping lol

This is a great idea! Ugh, why didn't I think of that?