Weekend Fashion Show - 12/2/16 1st Fashions with the new v6 Update

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
It's here, the first event of the new version, and now the first fashion thread of KK:H Weekend Events with the v6 Update.

Here are our prizes, so wonderfully supplied by our very own GluGolddess and her doll.....the new Mrs. Dirk Diamonds.
Now you can see the updated event promo windows! Who's ready to show off your new looks and party all weekend?

I love the girls' earnables. I wish shopping for cute boots was so easy.

Dec_02_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Dec_02_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Dec_02_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Dec_02_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Thank you Kalinda for those. now....let's walk the runway and show off the parrot. ;)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Here are the Android Twins, waiting for a flight from San Diego to Havana. They left without AppleP, because Apple couldn't get the Parrot through airport security. Paulie Parrot has this habit of calling everyone Jack. So, you can see how a friendly parrot squawking our "Hi Jack!" to eveyone they saw could become a problem in a busy airport.

KKH_Screenshot_1480676275300.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Koko, I love the purple explosion.

I decided not to chase this weekend and only opened my free box and two additional ones. I was lucky to win the skirt and hair and I'm ok with that.

7C66F739-9DB7-4B84-88A0-B3C9A3A90556_zpshrftyztn.jpg
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Koko and Lia your dolls look great! My doll decided to take another vacay. This time at a tropical resort with her new friend.

qaGCHC0l.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I actually opened some extra boxes beyond the free one his time, and I won the hair and the skirt. I really wanted the jacket though, I love it, but oh well.

IMG_0460.jpg
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    34smfli.jpg
    Got the skirt in my free box. I like it! I wasn't going to open any extra boxes and I'm glad the item I got is something I actually like and will help me earn those super cute brown boots and the denim dress.
    But can I just say.... I'm ready for some new Photo Booth backgrounds. I know some of you do very cute edited pictures where you make your own backgrounds, but that's not really for me, lol.

Alsooooooo.... Praying next weekends event has some clothes fitting of the beautiful snow.... Over the summer thing, haha.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    My doll, celebrating in Colorado with a beer (just for the pic, she actually hates beer lol) after earning the boots of her dreams ❤ cheers!
    Fotor_148071963046052.jpg

Also she's still very insecure about the changes on her face so she will be using glasses for some time to hide a little lol
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Tropical vibes! I wish I was here IRL lol
    KKH_Screenshot_1480727152741.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I sadly did not win any event items in my free box however I did just earn the boots

alo3L78.jpg
    2znsw8k.jpg
    Love the boots!!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

• maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    How I styled some of the items :)

8By27Dp.jpg

I'm in love with the new poses.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    My doll, celebrating in Colorado with a beer (just for the pic, she actually hates beer lol) after earning the boots of her dreams ❤ cheers!
    Fotor_148071963046052.jpg

Also she's still very insecure about the changes on her face so she will be using glasses for some time to hide a little lol

Camila! My doll doesn't like beer either and...is now very often hiding behind sunglasses!!! :)
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Koko and Lia your dolls look great! My doll decided to take another vacay. This time at a tropical resort with her new friend.

qaGCHC0l.jpg

Taking the first flight out! I am soooo tropical-hanging with NQ!
    Here are the Android Twins, waiting for a flight from San Diego to Havana. They left without AppleP, because Apple couldn't get the Parrot through airport security. Paulie Parrot has this habit of calling everyone Jack. So, you can see how a friendly parrot squawking our "Hi Jack!" to eveyone they saw could become a problem in a busy airport.

KKH_Screenshot_1480676275300.jpg

Loving all of this!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Here is my doll showing her winnings thus far:

IMG_2250.jpg

IMG_2258.jpg

I really like the items seperare from each other. And the parrot will not leave my doll's shoulder next Halloween!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    isabeau wrote: »
    Camila! My doll doesn't like beer either and...is now very often hiding behind sunglasses!!! :)
    Lol there are some huge black sunglasses in the wardrobe that are perfect! But my doll didn't want to wear them, they kill her winter vibe :D

She went through another intervention a few minutes ago, she looks like this now lol
    Screenshot_2016_12_03_03_54_21_1.png
    That's it! She's staying like this for more than a day, I swear!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    And I earned the dress!
    2pza5w0.jpg
    Too tired to really style it. I probably won't work towards the hair, mainly because i have to work 30 hours this weekend and also need to sleep!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

• LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Everyone looks amazing but I just need to say Linda, your style is on point in every single photo.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I won the shoes.

IMG_0462.jpg
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    #GluCompletesMe

kef4uf.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Lol there are some huge black sunglasses in the wardrobe that are perfect! But my doll didn't want to wear them, they kill her winter vibe :D

She went through another intervention a few minutes ago, she looks like this now lol
    Screenshot_2016_12_03_03_54_21_1.png
    That's it! She's staying like this for more than a day, I swear!

Ok now, this doll is gorgeous! I think she's a keeper, Camila, no? Yes! I have those sunnies, I know just the ones you mean! Hee, hee, hee!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    It's been a while since I last came to post, but the new update and this week's event inspired me to come. Here is Xime with her new skirt and her new self...I loving this new photo poses so much!

KKH_Screenshot_1480783480074.jpg
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    isabeau wrote: »
    Ok now, this doll is gorgeous! I think she's a keeper, Camila, no? Yes! I have those sunnies, I know just the ones you mean! Hee, hee, hee!

Yep it's a keeper! I made it official, I put the pic as my avatar in the forum :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    i posted this in the other thread, but it really belongs here!

TkTam9G.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Ok I'm almost at the earnable hair but for now this is how I style the boots and the dress/jumpsuit
    KKH_Screenshot_1480766282965_zpswagehcfl.jpg
    KKH_Screenshot_1480803495714_zpsuav2vr47.jpg
    I really like them, even if I style them together!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Finally finished :cool: Party weekends are so exhausting, but always happy to grind for a cute hairstyle ;)

image_zpsa2clffjd.jpeg
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    How I styled some of the event items. The denim dress shirt/skirt combo is favorite item this weekend.

image.jpg
    Sophie
    I'm done too! :D
    Fotor_148080919674031.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Welcome back Stardust! I love Xime's styling of the pineapple skirt!

Sil, I really like the shoes your doll is wearing with the denim outfit! They look really cute with the leopard bag, too!

Sugar, Kiki looks so cute! The earnable hair really suits her.

Sophie, I love your doll and your looks! Really fab. :)

Camila, I'm glad you found a look for your doll-- I think it suits her well!

And these are just the pics from this page of the forum! I love seeing everyone's looks. Thanks for taking the trouble to post! xoxo
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • haloghenhaloghen Registered Users 24 Posts
    Decided to not get the hair since I didn't find it appealing.IMG_4546.jpg
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    33jpoqr.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014