New update...are you here yet?????

kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
Calling on players that play the game on facebook computer version... Did you guys get the new update yet??? We just lost a weekend event and i am so disappointed........ :mad:
KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

Comments

• mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    Calling on players that play the game on facebook computer version... Did you guys get the new update yet??? We just lost a weekend event and i am so disappointed........ :mad:
    I didn't get it either. Correction, this is the second event that we miss due to a delay in the update... Not to mention the ones we missed out during summer because the game wasn't updated for months...
    It's a shame that kindle players get the update by making a lot of noise here in the forum and we are still waiting on the update and things to get fixed on facebook, for example the missing friends or the game not saving any progress...
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Nothing is stopping the Facebook KKH players from making noise too. Honestly, I believe Glu does the updates according to number of users. The greatest number of users are IOS, so they are first, then Android, then Amazon Kindle, then Facebook. I am sure they are working on it. I am sorry you missed this event, very sorry because it stinks.. I've been there too. I hope your update comes ASAP.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    ChicCharlotte, there are a lot of facebook users, don't think just because that you can only see two here that there are less fb users than any other platform. I have more than 100 friends that play KKH on facebook, but because since the game has a lot of issues on facebook that aren't solved in the updates, it gets worst everytime, like game not saving progress, missing friends in the contacts list and getting replies to our tickets such as "clear your cache" after a 10 days wait on the reply all of that gets people tired, so most of the friends that I have gave up on sending tickets or even posting here in the forum.
    I know that Glu works a lot, but is getting frustrating to not get the update and then reading a lot of posts complaning about trivial stuff in the update. If you read all the posts in the update thread you would know what I'm talking about. We are not ungrateful people, we just want to play the game!
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Nothing is stopping the Facebook KKH players from making noise too. Honestly, I believe Glu does the updates according to number of users. The greatest number of users are IOS, so they are first, then Android, then Amazon Kindle, then Facebook. I am sure they are working on it. I am sorry you missed this event, very sorry because it stinks.. I've been there too. I hope your update comes ASAP.

I am trying to keep a positive mind and hope that the update will come soon... I know that Glu worked hard to get that update out, and i am very grateful for all the work that they do, but..... We just want an answer like is it going to be today, tomorrow, in a week??? Are we at least going to get it before Christmas???

• inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    US facebook users usually get the shaft.
  • inging Registered Users 54 Posts

Trust me facebook users make noise. I know I do, several people I know do also. We never get replies or help for that matter. The last time we didn't get an update of anytype I actually spoke to a rep from GLU and was told that it wasn't glu it wasnt facebook but i needed a new computer, WTH!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't believe it is only size....I think honestly the FB platform might have a boatload of constraints due to the fact that it's played through FB. iOS isn't social media, none of the platforms are except for FB, and I have to believe that's part of why FB takes so long. Just my opinion. But please hold on a little longer. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The update is finally here.... Yippee ��

• ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I'm really glad to see the Facebook update finally arrived!!! I felt bad.. KKHaddict could be my name too. I HATE missing any game activity and know how frustrating it can be. I'm glad you're back in business. Have fun!!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    I'm really glad to see the Facebook update finally arrived!!! I felt bad.. KKHaddict could be my name too. I HATE missing any game activity and know how frustrating it can be. I'm glad you're back in business. Have fun!!

Thanks a lot ChicCharlotte!!! (loving your name btw) This update is amazing!!!! :o