Throwback Styling/ Doll Before/After 6.0. Merged

CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
I thought it would be interesting to see how our dolls changed after the update

Please feel free to post before/after pictures of your doll and tell us what you changed D

This is Cherrey before 6.0:

WdKhNZajpg

And this is her now:

dkG4z21jpg

Cherrey was in dire need of a new nose because the old one looked a bit off after the update. The doctor was also kind enough to refine her cheek bones and jawline at one go. After everything swole off, Cherrey went to the hair and nail salon, turned from dark brown to ashy brown, and got some high quality fake nails. Afterwards she went to a spray tan institution and got a new tan because she was tired of looking slightly sunburnt.

Now I'm excited to see how your dolls changed o
Prev13

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My doll got some work done due to a "deviated septum". She also took a pledge to stop tanning so much and embrace her pale skin!

JA4N6ZJ.jpg?1

9ZTTljg.jpg
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I like this thread! So this is my doll before
    KKH_Screenshot_1479280156058_zpskr5ac6pb.jpg

And this is my doll after
    KKH_Screenshot_1480549941867_zpsmspr6lj8.jpg
    as you can see she remains true to herself and she didn't change much, I only think that now she looks more younger than before.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    What a fantastic idea for a thread!

Cherry, soundspretty, and Sil5678 - your dolls all look great. This update has really suited them. :)

Here is Khaleesi. I'm surprised I didn't stick with the white blonde hair; I have been waiting for it for so long, but it just didn't look quite right to me. I am still going to be changing some things: 99% sure I will be buying the freckled nose during the next VIP, and maybe even some new lips. Maybe after that I will go back to blonde!

So far, I have changed Khaleesi's skin colour (no more sunburn, as Cherry pointed out), as well as her nose. She also got some face re-shaping done. I think the most impressive work she had done was the shoulder surgery, though... :)

*also had to change her eye colour, as the one she had before has to be bought now*

IMG_1106.jpg
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    What. Great ide. I'll post mine tomorrow. So subtle, but very nice changes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    5xmjh2.jpg

Nothing drastic, BUT I'm one of those who needs to buy eyes and hair color to make it actually look like myself, so post next VIP event...

2zswq6f.jpg
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    I absolutely love the way my doll looks with the new update and I thought she was beautiful before. She did have a little nose job and changed her hair color but nothing too drastic. I just love her so much now.
    35472036-4E56-4102-94F0-699DA1EEE1CC_zpsq7sbgc29.jpg
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I'm still playing around a little with all the different face options, but so far I like this look.

IMG_0447.jpg

I recreated this picture exactly because I think it's interesting to notice the differences. The collarbones are slightly more realistic and I like how the skirt now casts a shadow across her legs. I also like how the hands are drawn more sophisticated and elegant, though sadly the toes seem to have lost some definition.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Good idea Sappho. I haven't noticed the softer hands before, they look nicer now. Hopefully they can do something about the toes. All the dolls seem to look more beautiful and elegant with the new update.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    This is an awesome thread! I love everybody's updated look. They all look so much better than before.

Don't get me wrong I love everybody's old doll, too like I love my old doll. It had a symmetric face and the NARS set did wonders before the update. But take a look at the detail on the update to your right. The new doll has a more feminine, softly seductive look. The hands, the eyes, the lips... everything really. I'm happy with it. Sure my old doll looked chic and severe but I actually prefer her updated look which is soft, ethereal, and womanly. I guess Glu is bringing sexy back.

2s0ljy9.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I love this thread Cherrey!

So this is Vats' former look:
    XxbA5Bj.png?1

I was satisfied with his looks, I could see myself perfectly on him.

After the update this happened:
    8Kz522Z.png

I got a bit shocked with his look on the first pic, cause I didn't recognize myself on him anymore, the eye color got lighter, his nose was so small and his smile was tiny and timid.

Since now eye and eyebrow are split, I finally could match the perfect pair of shapes that represents me better, also I bought the proper color for the eyes that was included on this update.

I'm happy with his new nose, but the mouth (lips and smile) is the trick part, I'm trying to get used to it though.

After trying on lots of face shapes I decided to keep the original, now all I need is a cleft chin.

My heart is showing more love to the new Vats while he's displayed bigger on the screen than when his distant, don't know why.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Nice idea Cherrey :3

tumblr_ohiey9w3tL1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

While I always thought Andrzej was cute he didn't match me as much as the newer update's babyface version LOL

I'm mulling over this face vs. the one directly below it that's rounder but for now I'm satisfied, only changing the eyes & eyebrows to match him & myself more.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Everyone's dolls looks great! I really hope to see some more transformations. I know that I posted Neko's new look in the other thread but I decided to post another before and after photo in this thread. In the before picture, this is the very look that she started and met Kim with. You can see that she's not very happy in the beginning, but after getting famous, finding love, and making it to the Top of Hollywood Neko is shinning like the superstar she is.

eEJspOBl.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    So many great transformations!!

soundspretty I really like the more natural look of your updated doll. She looks much more unique now. How do you feel about red hair? I think she would ROCK that to pieces!

Sil the changes on your doll are very subtle, but I noticed immediately that her new make up is on point! The old make up options are very heavy if you ask me.

katiealexandraa Khaleesi looks GORGEOUS! She was gorgeous before, but her new style is on a whole new level. And I think the steel blue eyes fit perfectly to her. SHE IS SO GORGEOUS I JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT

Kayla I love your doll! She looks very unique and the fox red hair is just perfect. I love the new red options in the game and I think sooner or later Cherrey is gonna turn foxy aswell!

Lia GORGEOUS!! She reminds me of Khaleesi and I already freaked out about her. Your doll is a true classic and humble beauty.

Sappho I agree, those new features are more realistic and fill the dolls with much more character. You doll is so cute. She looks like a dreamer. Especially on your ava. So cute!!

Zoyechka Your updated doll reminds me of a Bollywood star. A misterious and bold beauty. I think the new eye options are much more lively than before!

Vatsey you must be very handsome if you can see Vats in yourself! I actually really like the new version of him. I have a weak spot for blondies and it's no secret that Vats makes my heart melt over and over again!

Andrzej your doll looks handsome aswell! The updated face makes him look younger indeed, but now he is a pure heartthrob! TAKE ME RIGHT NOW ON THE SPOT PLEASE

NQueen wow, that is a KILLER transformation! You really made a star out of Neko. She looks like a super modern version of Marylin meets Rihanna. I love it!!
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Love this thread!
    Kara before and after!
    IMG_1550.jpg
    IMG_1593.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    You all look so great!!
    Here is a before and after pick of my doll. She had a minor nosejob and changed her hair color:

IMG_2174.jpg

I love this hair color, it is really similar to my color in real life. Also, I'm buying the freckles next VIP and some long nails as I have those too in real life!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Baby PrinceBaby Prince Registered Users 31 Posts

nice thread !

omg.. i hated the old doll so muchhhh i looked like an old man ugh。
    ..so i will only post the new one tumblr_inline_mm2wf3KnIx1qz4rgp.gif

3530_zpsndw4jf7s.png

Vats wrote: »

8Kz522Z.png

tumblr_inline_mm2wbdwIcT1qz4rgp.gifthe one on the left looks great ー just saying。
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Cherry, I'm always on this thread first thing I wake up so I can check out other players transformation, get tips, ect. I love how people are pairing up the new pink hair color with the lightest skin. It gives it a dreamy, airy, fairytail-look. When I get more cash then I'm buying that color. Baby Prince, welcome to the forums! Your doll is so beautiful! I love his look!
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Baby Prince, welcome to the forums! Your doll is so beautiful! I love his look!

[FONT=&quot]thank youuu Zoyechka[/FONT]tumblr_lmsr20tsbf1qcfn0j.gif
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I posted this in another thread, but here is my before and after!

MT3pCx8.jpg

Love this thread, Cherrey!

And welcome to the forum, Baby Prince!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    You made my heart melt with your lovely words dear Cherrey. Seriously you're such a temptation!
    tumblr_inline_mm2wbdwIcT1qz4rgp.gifthe one on the left looks great ー just saying。

Thanks for the sincerity Baby Prince and welcome to the forum. I'll keep my doll with the new look, cause my twink days are over lol. Your doll is FA-BU-LOUS though and his style is one of a kind for sure!

Max looks like your doll has a tail lol. What is that?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    And welcome to the forum, Baby Prince!

thank youuuu ~ tumblr_lmsr20tsbf1qcfn0j.gif
    your doll is gorgeous btw ..

Thanks for the sincerity Baby Prince and welcome to the forum. I'll keep my doll with the new look, cause my twink days are over lol. Your doll is FA-BU-LOUS though and his style is one of a kind for sure!

"my twink days are over" ahahaha that made me laugh !
    & thank you so much kaomoji_set_1_9_19_by_megaman5000-d7d8f5d.gif good choice on keeping the new doll btw, he looks amazing..
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Here is Unique's before and after! Not a ton of change but the clarity difference is amazing. She changed skin tone, eyes went to a better suited blue (the blue eyes before always looked green to me) and changed her hair color from light brown to this beautiful chestnut color. Oh wait, haha she also did get a more defined jawline so I suppose she had quite some work done.

20161202_192221.png

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    thank youuuu ~ tumblr_lmsr20tsbf1qcfn0j.gif
    your doll is gorgeous btw ..

:o:o:o Thank you!

Max looks like your doll has a tail lol. What is that?

Hahahaha, I just noticed it now that you pointed it out! Hahahah. It's a throw blanket or pillow in the Rome house! Hahaha. Or maybe Skylar is secretly a Furry? Heaven forbid!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Love seeing everyone's transformation!

Jax used a lot of bleach for this transformation, his skin color, hair color and eye color. He shaved his beard, reshaped his thick brows, and had a jaw surgery. Don't embarrass this guy here, but don't you think he gained weight? His fingers don't look as slender as before!

I actually like this look on him, I call it the bada ss look.

H1OLBJG.png
    PM to add
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Cherrey was just taking her Sunday stroll through Hollywood when she encountered the new Jax. She was ridiculously underdressed, but she didn't care because THE NEW JAX IS SOOOO ****ING HANDSOME **** I CAN'T HANDLE IT

v06PikV.jpg
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I finally have time to participate as well. Here is Lalas transformation:

W541VWn.jpg

IK2vfdA.jpg

Not much has changed, a little nose job, the jawline was reshapen new eye color, spray tan and hair color but that's it.
    I made the mistake of tapping on one of my saved looks in the lookbook and everything was reset and of course I didn't remember which options I had picked... so I had to figure out everything again.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Sassy before and after.. still thinking about the hair color.. :)

noeek5.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    katiealexandraa Khaleesi looks GORGEOUS! She was gorgeous before, but her new style is on a whole new level. And I think the steel blue eyes fit perfectly to her. SHE IS SO GORGEOUS I JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT

Thank you so much for your kind words! I was having a lot of fun playing around with the new options. I will probably post another set of images in here after the next VIP, because I really want that freckled nose and some new lips (I love my NARS ones, but need something for when I want a lighter lip colour).

I love seeing everyones transformations!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • LeahAnnLeahAnn Registered Users 28 Posts
    img00661.jpg

Sadly I don't have the photo from "before" but this is how Tasha looks now :)