Throwback Styling/ Doll Before/After 6.0. Merged

Comments

• Baby PrinceBaby Prince Registered Users 31 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Love seeing everyone's transformation!

Jax used a lot of bleach for this transformation, his skin color, hair color and eye color. He shaved his beard, reshaped his thick brows, and had a jaw surgery. Don't embarrass this guy here, but don't you think he gained weight? His fingers don't look as slender as before!

I actually like this look on him, I call it the bada ss look.

H1OLBJG.png

ommmmmg!!
    i loved the silver demon kaomoji_set_1_9_19_by_megaman5000-d7d8f5d.gif i MUST add youuuuuu and ditch my other dates!!

Cherrey have i told you that your doll look so pretty unique? like a super model & her eyebrows are like tumblr_lmsr20tsbf1qcfn0j.gif

SassyVoguette your right!! your doll is sassy... tumblr_lmsr20tsbf1qcfn0j.gif & btw the middle hair looks better..

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    [/COLOR]Cherrey have i told you that your doll look so pretty unique? like a super model & her eyebrows are like tumblr_lmsr20tsbf1qcfn0j.gif

Thanks, Baby Prince! How lovely you are. I wish I could add you to my game, but you are iOS right? :(
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I think I have my doll Frankie's final looks down! I convinced myself to buy these eyes for 90 stars and then began to hate them the more my doll wore them haha! So that was a waste of stars BUT the eyes I chose were free at least! Working on a split pic to upload of the new her!!
    [IMG][/img]IMG_0078.jpgimage ru

Here's the old and the new Frankie! She's really missing her dark brows though :( were hopeful that she only has to keep them bleached for a another update or two ;)
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    I think I have my doll Frankie's final looks down! I convinced myself to buy these eyes for 90 stars and then began to hate them the more my doll wore them haha! So that was a waste of stars BUT the eyes I chose were free at least! Working on a split pic to upload of the new her!!
    Girl, I feel you. I've changed my doll's face so many times already that even I'm starting to get an identity crises. I'm set on my current look, though. I'm hoping they do something about eyebrow colors because the matchy-match scheme is annoying af.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Girl, I feel you. I've changed my doll's face so many times already that even I'm starting to get an identity crises. I'm set on my current look, though. I'm hoping they do something about eyebrow colors because the matchy-match scheme is annoying af.

that's literally the only thing I could make a complaint about with this update! Those darn eyebrows are killing me but in all of their adverts the dolls have mismatch eyebrows so I'm hoping they make it possible in the next update or two!! Otherwise this update has been LIFE! I wish I could find my dolls very first face haha she has come a long long way!!!!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    I finally have time to participate as well. Here is Lalas transformation:

W541VWn.jpg

IK2vfdA.jpg

Not much has changed, a little nose job, the jawline was reshapen new eye color, spray tan and hair color but that's it.
    I made the mistake of tapping on one of my saved looks in the lookbook and everything was reset and of course I didn't remember which options I had picked... so I had to figure out everything again.

WHOA!!! OMG, ARE YOU KIDDING, Lii?!!!

Are the stylings we saved in our "old" Look Books the OLD ONES??? PLEASE. Please tell me no!!! Maybe I misunderstood....?
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »

Are the stylings we saved in our "old" Look Books the OLD ONES??? PLEASE. Please tell me no!!! Maybe I misunderstood....?
    They're not actually the "old" ones, sorry. They're just what the old looks were transfigurated into in the new system.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

The stylings you saved beforehand will be with the translated version of the face you had beforehand so if you've altered your look in anyway face wise you'll have to delete & resave them ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    A little late but I had to search old forum posts to find the "before" pics

My doll before:
    Fotor_148090370942243.jpg

My doll (for) now:
    Fotor_148090521765672.jpg

That was fun, even with the sad reminder of my favorite ring without the glitch lol :D I will miss using those nars eyes but they look so different now :/ I also changed her face shape, nose and her skin color.

Here's a better close up
    Fotor_148090532377499.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »

I totally am on an identity crisis. I keep going back and forth with Vats' face.

I started to analyze pictures of myself and found out that my lips are thicker than I thought, so now I'm in peace with the lips.

However when it comes about his face shape I can't decide which is the right one. I like the original, but I'm feeling a bit bloated since it was updated.

The one which looks appropriate according to my RL self, looks like is everyone's new favorite, lacks personality due being oversused.

Real struggle!:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Sappho and Andrezj, I can't thank you enough for restoring my peace of mind--seriously. Update-freak-out mode still in full force. Maybe there should be an Update 6.0 counseling thread...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh, Camila. I miss our nose. Don't you. Looking at them like that I miss it more. :( I'm sure the ring things will be fixed. Some things that might be a glitch I hope don't revert.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Oh, Camila. I miss our nose. Don't you. Looking at them like that I miss it more. :( I'm sure the ring things will be fixed. Some things that might be a glitch I hope don't revert.

Koko, I had the same nose that you both did, and my doll's new nose looks almost exactly the same. Did you not think any of them were a match?
    Sappho and Andrezj, I can't thank you enough for restoring my peace of mind--seriously. Update-freak-out mode still in full force. Maybe there should be an Update 6.0 counseling thread...

Feel free to start one doll. It will also help the team by having the complaints about glitches and changes right there in one place. And they'll see our angst in addition to the listing of the issue in question. ;) But...no insults Comment about an issue , not who might have popped it in there. No one likes to read that anyone thinks poorly of them, bad enough we don't like what they worked to provide, but nothing personal.

475edf5374432c1e4857ac22409b3daa.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Koko, I had the same nose that you both did, and my doll's new nose looks almost exactly the same. Did you not think any of them were a match?

Someone posted a comparison with the nose. The only difference is the detailing on the side of the nose. The problem I'm having with the noses is in the wardrobe or photo booth where the image is larger it doesn't look bad but zoomed out in gameplay it looks odd. I've tried playing around with face shapes but I can't seem to find the right combination that makes me happy.
    Side, which I'm covering up with the nose stud. Never did I wear it till the update. But then there's the Bottom drop down a bit - someone said it looked like a post nasal drip. I agree. But I see that lower shading more like a little tiny beginning beak. They say you look like your pets, but we just got the bird. I haven't pulled pic for an over lay or side by side, right now I'm wearing the purple flower puff hair on all w dolls till I discover who's not updating, and why. And I didn't have that hair pre-update. I'm hopeful we'll get back missing noses.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Yes, the one I chose does have that shadow. And it's the same shape as the old, but it's larger. I've been fussing with eyes and lip shapes, maybe I need to revisit the nose.
    Oh I have a brain like a sieve sometimes. I did gather pictures and I had a side-by-side I was measuring the distance between the lower nose shadow and the upper lip and the space was measurably there pre-update and practically nonexistent since the update. I was posting that in the thread and then I realized if I'm just an idiot with Photoshop And I could see difference then our glu God Graphic artists ...they'll know what we're talking about. They'll decide what to do. But that downturn is what my big deal about the nose is. But...this is why there are so many plastic Surgeons around. It started with nose jobs. Lol.

storyline for the nose fix: Skylar sucker punches us in the nose....she loses fans...we pay for one of Maria's best Rhinoplasterers. She'll offer it as a lux deal ; 0
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Cherrey was just taking her Sunday stroll through Hollywood when she encountered the new Jax. She was ridiculously underdressed, but she didn't care because THE NEW JAX IS SOOOO ****ING HANDSOME **** I CAN'T HANDLE IT

v06PikV.jpg

More like Jax can't handle the new Cherrey! You look awesome even in your underdressed state! These days, he's finding a new girlfriend... :rolleyes:
    ommmmmg!!
    i loved the silver demon kaomoji_set_1_9_19_by_megaman5000-d7d8f5d.gif i MUST add youuuuuu and ditch my other dates!!

Thank you!! I'd love to add you too, Jax is android! And I have another game that's iOS but she's female. So either way, we could still add each other! But I'm hoping it's android because Jax lacks friends in the android world.
    PM to add
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    The long awaited (or so I say)... I present the new Xan!

To be honest, I struggled so much with the lost of my old babyface look... I mean, I love the new facial features but it doesn't mean I want my old look to be gone, you know? Sigh...

She looks like she has grown up now. She did jaw and nose surgery, that's all. But I also found her a different look that I like, very foxy!

3klh2hm.png
    PM to add
  • Baby PrinceBaby Prince Registered Users 31 Posts

To be honest, I struggled so much with the lost of my old babyface look... I mean, I love the new facial features but it doesn't mean I want my old look to be gone, you know? Sigh...

she definitely lost her baby face tumblr_m9gctfxHbH1qzckow.gif
    the new foxy i like!!! tumblr_lmsr20tsbf1qcfn0j.gif
    omg, Naimonster, the new Xan is a true s/e/x kitten!

she's too beautiful!
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Nai your doll looks so beautiful! I know I posted a before and after look already, but after going through the thread and looking at the other doll's side by side looks I decided to do one as well. This way seeing the differences is a lot easier. I know that a lot of people are upset at losing the old nose and I was as first, but I ended up liking the new one on Neko as well as the altered eyes and lips shapes. I like that the eye shadow doesn't look so heavy in the new pic and finally my doll can wear lip gloss. I find it interesting that in the old pic her hair covered her purse strap, but in the new one it's behind the strap. I guess Glu wanted our dolls to be able to show off their purses and not have the hair block them. Also, I can see that Glu tweaked the old poses just a little with the different positions of the hands. Lastly, is the way the legs are drawn and this is the first time that I actually prefer the old drawing style over the new. What do you guys think?

rEdVndwh.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Hey everyone! I'm loving this new update everything is so much sleeker and its great we finally have more options to customise our dolls. So great! I also love that you can use the option of 'my items' so no more trailing through dozens of things you don't own. Here's my before and after not much different just a touch

8D400C70-D78A-4FB3-ABAE-4AAC1818A6B3_zpstwhfvjw8.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Vats wrote: »
    I totally am on an identity crisis. I keep going back and forth with Vats' face.

I started to analyze pictures of myself and found out that my lips are thicker than I thought, so now I'm in peace with the lips.

However when it comes about his face shape I can't decide which is the right one. I like the original, but I'm feeling a bit bloated since it was updated.

The one which looks appropriate according to my RL self, looks like is everyone's new favorite, lacks personality due being oversused.

Real struggle!:(
    I feel like someone should do a thread about this. That's because I have a set face for my doll but then I also have two other faces, as well. One reflects the real me with the drooping eyes on the side and the very basic average thickness lips. The other one is my default look translated into the update. Of course my set face looks the best, but I'm seeing that with makeup and lashes, my doll can kind of look like me in real life. The least attractive to me right now is my old look translated into the update. I can't even look at it because it looks so awful.

Of course the artists at Glu can always step it up by really adding individualized features like for instance, I have a high forehead. All the foreheads for the girl game are quite low. The whole thing of accepting a look closer to my own rather than a look I chose myself because I've personally find it attractive is very liberating. I'm all game now for more options and more tweaking.
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    The long awaited (or so I say)... I present the new Xan!

She looks like she has grown up now. She did jaw and nose surgery, that's all. But I also found her a different look that I like, very foxy!

3klh2hm.png
    Omg Nai she's so gorgeous!!!!! I love the last look, that headband is so cute!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Lastly, is the way the legs are drawn and this is the first time that I actually prefer the old drawing style over the new. What do you guys think?

I noticed that too with the side by side comparisons. The old legs almost look like they fit in better with the new style than the new legs do. It's weird. However I do like the shading/shadows on the new legs better. So I guess it's a toss up :p
  • KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    This is my doll before and after the update:

KKH_Staff_Before-After_20161207_zpsf8uz081b.jpg
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    So many great transformations! Even the sublte ones make a huge difference and the dolls look so much better :eek:

Nai, I think the new Xan looks gorgeous! I LOVE the last look! :rolleyes:

Vatsey, how is it going? Are you getting used to the new Vats or are you keep changing him?

Cherrey went for another change, but this time the doctor was not involved. She was brunette for a long time and since we finally got a nice shade of blonde, she was ready to bleach the heck out of that hair!

bLofOdJ.jpg