My ugly husband

LeahAnnLeahAnn Registered Users 28 Posts
Well I married probably the ugliest guy in the game (because he was the only A-lister back then that wanted to date me :cool:). My question here is... Is there any chance I can transform this ugly husband of mine? At least the hair, because he looks like black Shaun White... Like literally... :cool:

Comments

• Baby PrinceBaby Prince Registered Users 31 Posts

tumblr_m9gcuvmluS1qzckow.gif hahaha ahh sorry!

well i wish we can do that.. but unfortunately we can'ttumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow.gif
    you can only change the outfit.. so good luck!

• LeahAnnLeahAnn Registered Users 28 Posts
    Oh Jesus Christ... I really hoped someone here will know the trick xD I really don't want another divorce here, it would be my 5th or 6th?? :rolleyes:
  • Baby PrinceBaby Prince Registered Users 31 Posts
    LeahAnn wrote: »
    Oh Jesus Christ... I really hoped someone here will know the trick xD I really don't want another divorce here, it would be my 5th or 6th?? :rolleyes:

i actually did the same thing this is why i'm laughing so hard tumblr_m9gcuoBe0o1qzckow.gif hahaha
    so you didn't find a new one?
    or just being lazy & don't want to waste more money
    tumblr_m9gcr4ZOvq1qzckow.gif
    I don't want to lose all my progress, really. My relationship with my husband is so deep, it's close to 15.000 points. We really, really love each other I guess. But what really annoys me is that he calls me every single day, I don't even have a chance to miss him! And he threatens me with divorce every couple of days, I mean... Why am I even married? xD

Haha so sorry, I'm in a good mood today xD
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    LeahAnn wrote: »
    Well I married probably the ugliest guy in the game (because he was the only A-lister back then that wanted to date me :cool:). My question here is... Is there any chance I can transform this ugly husband of mine? At least the hair, because he looks like black Shaun White... Like literally... :cool:

Hahahahaha! LeahAnn, this is so funny. But am def laughing at the situation--ahaaaah, a black Shaun White. And personally, I think he's adorbs, myself, but.... My doll's husband is no longer just some normal-tan guy from Bel Air; he is now a baby-faced 12-year-old-with-a-goatee and an African American as well, not the man isabeau married at all. Not thrilled he's become a man-child and a different race from who he was. Alas, for better or worse, isabeau is not a Kardashian/Jenner, and her husband's no longer the man she once knew. But I believe Glu is working on/gathering info on these things, so hopefully something can be done. Take heart in all those gold medals on display in all your homes, doll, and...maybe take up snowboarding...?
    Well Shaun White looks **** pretty, but his hair... Oh god. My husband is black with orange hair. (Well they're brown, but with his dark skin they look orange). He is a good husband, but he misses me waaaay to much. I need some space to breath! :D well at least I dressed him well... ;)