Options

Weekend Event 12/2/2016 - What will the weekend bring? (Do you have a clue? I don't)

12346Next

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    djkecxz.png?1

Really satisfied with all earnables this time:)

Holly if you're watching this thread:
    Happy Birthday!!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Happy Birthday Holly!

GxqasW5.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Happy Birthday Holly!!!!;)

happy-birthday-cupcake-candle-pink-picture-for-HOLLY!!%20Have%20a%20FAB%20Day!.jpg
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I'm really coveting the gift box jacket this weekend, but I am afraid to chase it any further. I've opened way more gift boxes than I ever have, but only have the skirt and parrot.. I wanted the jacket most, the hair second, skirt third and parrot fourth. Of course I won the parrot and skirt. I wish I could swap the parrot for someone's jacket!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm 71 points away with 11.5 hours to go... I just may finish this weekend :) I still think party weekends are hard because it's constant game play. I'm also sick of Calabasas. The good thing about the event storylines is it breaks up the monotony of earning points. Their missing this weekend makes boring gameplay in my opinion.
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Happy Birthday Holly!!!!

giphy.gif
    You have not been on the forum as much recently but I remember you from my "lurking the forum" days lol
    I always loved how you style your doll and you seem like a really nice person. Have a nice day!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    no event for facebook this weekend! no update
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy birthday Holly!!
    Hope you are having the best day filled with love and laughter!

giphy.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_ohoddbL51H1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

Good luck to everyone still at it and Happy Birthday Holly!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm sorry to any of the Facebook players who are having so many problems!

But to those of you with the event, I'm glad you are enjoying it. Good luck to those of you who still have points to earn.

I gave up on this event around 70 points (early on Friday). I really was not feeling the parties, nor any of the items. I thought this would be a good week to have a break from grinding. I did still complete other gigs, mainly just SCL and Chevier.

I cannot wait to see what this week's midweek event brings, as well as the next weekend's event! I'm hoping for some nice winter items, definitely some coats, and maybe some cute winter hats? I cannot wait!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Holly!!!!

About grinding this weekend, I'm trying but it's a struggle. I'm not a big fan of denim skirt and blouse sets and the hair is just so so for me. But I have everything from the GB items so I'm all set for now. I'm like several Artie's away from the denim set so let's see.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    HnO98c8.jpg
    Of course.... Good luck to anyone still grinding!

And Happy Birthday Holly!!!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    LeahAnnLeahAnn Registered Users 28 Posts
    I only got the gift box :( It's just too much stars you need and I don't really like to spend the real money on games, so I don't buy extra energy and nothing...
  • Options
    ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    LeahAnn wrote: »
    I only got the gift box :( It's just too much stars you need and I don't really like to spend the real money on games, so I don't buy extra energy and nothing...

Completely agreed. It was a letdown to not have events to do along with the party. This whole weekend event was impossible without purchasing to win, so I sat this one out after getting the mystery box
  • Options
    Ok finally got the dress. I'll stop right there. I'm more stunned at the beauty that is Peter Macdowell. Lord have mercy, I think my doll wants to get pregnant by him lol. I'm so wanting a boy doll now. The update with the new boy features makes me rethink what an ideal man should look like for my doll.

#TotalCrush

2v354ye.jpg
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I gave up after the shoes. Haven't played all day today, or much of yesterday. Parties are stupidly hard to complete, and it's just discouraging me from playing. I actually like the hair and wish I could get it, but I'm not gonna grind all day long for it. This is supposed to be a game, not a job.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Why is the denim dress placed before last weekend event items?
    Screenshot_2016_12_04_01_30_47_1.png
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Ok finally got the dress. I'll stop right there. I'm more stunned at the beauty that is Peter Macdowell. Lord have mercy, I think my doll wants to get pregnant by him lol. I'm so wanting a boy doll now. The update with the new boy features makes me rethink what an ideal man should look like for my doll.

#TotalCrush

2v354ye.jpg

The new boy lips really are nice. I like what I chose but those one and the closed mouth big ones also appeal. Maybe on a future VIP weekend LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    I finished the event with 5 hours left, surprisingly. It worked out well for me because I finally decided to do a comeback on Thursday so I'm already on the B-list and the extra energy helped.

I didn't care for the earnable items, they were okay. The combat boots were the only good "in season" items but it seems like they just threw the red flower hair on it because they didn't know what else to do with it.

My new outlook on event items I'm not crazy about is that I should try winning them anyway because l'd be so disappointed if I won them in a throwback box haha
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    LeahAnn wrote: »
    ofortuna wrote: »
    Completely agreed. It was a letdown to not have events to do along with the party. This whole weekend event was impossible without purchasing to win, so I sat this one out after getting the mystery box
    Hang in there! I know party events are crazy hard in the beginning (I just started a new game so I totally feel your pain) but later one it gets easier. They're still the hardest and most annoying of all to complete but once you're energy bar goes above 40 and you have a lot of the pets you can complete them without playing every hour of every day or purchasing extra energy.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    One type of event should not be this much harder to complete than the others. And certainly not so hard that it disappoints people and discourages them from playing the game at all.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    The new boy lips really are nice. I like what I chose but those one and the closed mouth big ones also appeal. Maybe on a future VIP weekend LOL
    I am dying to see the boys closet! Andrzej, if possible can you please post a screenshot? Just the facials like lips nose and eyes and also hair. I'm totally wanting to set up a boy doll for my doll to marry.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Kkhde2000 wrote: »
    Kalinda why some people on the ig community already get christmas daily boxes and some not? I'd say 80% not and 20% get it.They even didn't do something, maybe a glitch?

We have not released daily gift boxes for the holidays this year. Stay tuned to find out what we're releasing for Christmas!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Kkhde2000Kkhde2000 Registered Users 26 Posts
    10iceoh.jpg What's this then kalinda ?Please don't delete.I even drew the Christmas items away that nobody can see the clothes.Is it a glitch?
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    10iceoh.jpg What's this then kalinda ?Please don't delete.I even drew the Christmas items away that nobody can see the clothes.Is it a glitch?
    Yeah my little collage got deleted but honestly I didn't knew it was something who we were not supposed to get yet I thought it was some kind of glitch. 😬
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts

If you see things on Instagram that a Glu rep tells you is not released yet, then it is not a glitch. Maybe you should ask the person on Instagram how they got it.
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    One type of event should not be this much harder to complete than the others. And certainly not so hard that it disappoints people and discourages them from playing the game at all.

I know it's frustrating, but it does get easier as you level up and complete perk levels. It shouldn't be so difficult at lower levels, but know that it isn't always like that.
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

Btw, Kkhde2000, is this your own daily gift box palette? Just askin
    :)
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖