Options

A Whole Section of My Doll's *Husband's* Wardrobe is Missing

isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
Hi. I started this thread because all the others on missing items concern the active players' dolls, not their oftentimes NPC "other half."

All of my doll's husband's watches and bracelets are missing. I don't just change my own doll's clothes a lot, but her husband's twice a day. I didn't play for a few days, and when I decided, ok, I don't love my doll anymore, I can at least like her, maybe, I focused mainly on her and how the game had changed. So all her poor husband was getting that twice a day, was a change of shirts, pants, and shoes. So today when I was changing from his silver earring to the gold one I wanted to put on his gold watch too and...it was nowhere to be found. So, yeah. All his watches and bracelets I had bought are gone. That whole part of the guys' wardrobe is gone. (Just in case I didn't already say that like, three times already. :p) I'm guessing so must everyone's Guy's Wardrobe for Gifting, I'll call it, be gone too....

Comments

• Options
    shazgoldcoastshazgoldcoast Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have exactly the same problem - all watches except gold one my spouse is wearing are gone & so are the bracelets/cuffs! The jewellery items he's wearing don't show in his closet either so if I remove gold watch from his arm I think it'll disappear too!
    I emailed support in-game & got a generic reply saying please check under featured or designer items - clearly failing to see I said SPOUSE gifts not my doll closet!
    I replied & clarified politely & with screen shots but have so far been ignored.
    I spend thousands of dollars on this game as I'm in treatment for serious illness & it's saved my sanity but I need this resolved coz no one wants to lose items at all - let alone purchased with real cash!
    Please help Glu Support! I'm not spending on anything else until it's fixed. ����
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I'm so sorry this has happened. Please understand that the Update was huge, and the team will be correcting things that are wrong. Even though glu reads the threads faithfully, I'll be sure and put this issue on the short list of things that came up over the weekend.

Every update has it's issues, and with the revamp of the wardrobe this was a huge one. So please have patience, and know that glu is dedicated to bringing us the best game possible. If you bought things for your npc spouse, I'm confident they'll be restored.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I am having the exact same problem. I find it funny they are pictured in the jewlery section but there is no tab for them. Even before this stupid Kendall & Kylie knockoff update there were so many clothes that male KKH dolls could buy that were not in the wardrobe to gift to those of us who have dolls dating the guys generated by the game. So there is something else they did not even bother to fix. So I guess we have to wait a month for them to fix this just like I have been waiting weeks for my problem to be fixed.
    isabeau wrote: »
    Hi. I started this thread because all the others on missing items concern the active players' dolls, not their oftentimes NPC "other half."

All of my doll's husband's watches and bracelets are missing. I don't just change my own doll's clothes a lot, but her husband's twice a day. I didn't play for a few days, and when I decided, ok, I don't love my doll anymore, I can at least like her, maybe, I focused mainly on her and how the game had changed. So all her poor husband was getting that twice a day, was a change of shirts, pants, and shoes. So today when I was changing from his silver earring to the gold one I wanted to put on his gold watch too and...it was nowhere to be found. So, yeah. All his watches and bracelets I had bought are gone. That whole part of the guys' wardrobe is gone. (Just in case I didn't already say that like, three times already. :p) I'm guessing so must everyone's Guy's Wardrobe for Gifting, I'll call it, be gone too....

I have the same feelings looking at my doll. It is almost like she is just...I can't even describe her, the closeups make me want to hurl. I want the old look back right now.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I shared this glitch with our team and we're looking into it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry this has happened. Please understand that the Update was huge, and the team will be correcting things that are wrong. Even though glu reads the threads faithfully, I'll be sure and put this issue on the short list of things that came up over the weekend.

Every update has it's issues, and with the revamp of the wardrobe this was a huge one. So please have patience, and know that glu is dedicated to bringing us the best game possible. If you bought things for your npc spouse, I'm confident they'll be restored.

Thank you so much for your kind reply. I feel better knowing you're onto this glitch & it'll be resolved soon. I did notice it was a huge update & I know these things happen.
    I really enjoy this game & as mentioned it's saved my sanity while I battle this illness.
    Looking forward to the resolution.
    Kind Regards
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I'm not sure if there has been a thread that already started about this or if Glu is aware of the situation and trying to fix it, but I'm going to bring it up anyway. My hubby's watches are missing. Not just the watches that he owns under the "My Items" tab, but there are no watches under the "Everything" tab for him to buy either. I looked through all the clothes, shoes, and accessories, but no watches.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Hi Queenie, I'm sorry this happened, but the good news....the team knows about this and it should be addressed in a timely manner. (lol. see what I did there? missing watches....timely manner? Ok, sorry. Not trying to be insensitive, it's just 6 a.m. and I'm morning punchy.

Seriously, they're on this. And, i moved your post over here. :) Happy Wednesday doll.
    wednesday_037.jpg (tomorrow means spoilers for the weekend event!)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    And it's not just the guys. I don't see a tab for skirts when I try sending gifts to a female NPC. I only see pants and shorts. And a lot of stuff is missing from the accessories, too, like all purses and bags.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options

PLEASE READ: I got a message from "Umashankar" in Support Dept saying this glitch had been fixed, all items were returned & to enjoy my game again. I excitedly go to my Spouses wardrobe only to find NOTHING WAS ANY DIFF & GLITCH DEF NOT FIXED so I cleared cache on iPad, reloaded & STILL NO DIFF!! So I patiently & respectfully replied attaching screen shots proving it wasn't fixed & again I'm ignored!! Do you have any intention of fixing this or do I give up & play XXXXXXXXX more often instead?
  • Options
    Hi. I'm sorry your thing s have not been returned. You wrote back to customer care, and that was the right thing to do. By posting here, we'll here whether other's things were returned or not, and if not chances are it's been corrected and you'll see it in the new update.

And, I'm sorry, but ordinarily I just delete a post with a problem, like talking about a non glu game, but because I'm sorry this is still happening, and seems to disagree with what Customer Care told you, I just edited it out. Hope you don't mind, it was that or just remove the whole post and pm you about it. I mention it here so no one thinks you did anything wrong, and they know it was just a non glu game name.

So check back tomorrow and see if there have been more comments about this. Again, believe me, if you are missing clothing, it will be returned. For example, we're missing pants from our own closets, and they've found it, fixed it, but it won't roll out till the update. Perhaps that's what customer care meant. Hang in there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It wasn't my intention to break rules so I'm sorry & thank you for not deleting my post.
    Ok seeing as you've guaranteed our items will be returned I'll wait - as patiently as possible lol.
    I was thinking it was looking likely they'd never be returned. I do hope the update won't take months to be done though. I'm not sure why Umashanka would say the glitch was fixed when clearly it's not but I accept your reply & I'll await roll out of the update. (I have all correspondence w Support if you ever need to see it)

Hi. I'm sorry your thing s have not been returned. You wrote back to customer care, and that was the right thing to do. By posting here, we'll here whether other's things were returned or not, and if not chances are it's been corrected and you'll see it in the new update.

And, I'm sorry, but ordinarily I just delete a post with a problem, like talking about a non glu game, but because I'm sorry this is still happening, and seems to disagree with what Customer Care told you, I just edited it out. Hope you don't mind, it was that or just remove the whole post and pm you about it. I mention it here so no one thinks you did anything wrong, and they know it was just a non glu game name.

So check back tomorrow and see if there have been more comments about this. Again, believe me, if you are missing clothing, it will be returned. For example, we're missing pants from our own closets, and they've found it, fixed it, but it won't roll out till the update. Perhaps that's what customer care meant. Hang in there.