Options

Game transfer

kriszellekriszelle Registered Users 46 Posts
Hi, I bought a new phone, oppo f1s, I used samsung j7 before, how could I transfer my progress in kkh into my new phone? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Haven't seen you in a long time. Have you looked at the instructions up in the site FAQs? Let me try to grab a link. I just got up and I'm on a mobile instead of my laptop. Try this. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=transferring-your-game-to-a-new-device&f=transferring-from-one-android-device-to-another&l=en. And I'll be back in a short while. First off can you keep the game on on your own device when you try to bring it up on the new one? Having a game incline on one device when you're transferring to another is kind of like a safety now. Do not delete the game from your old device until it's up And working on the new one. Fingers crossed be back soon.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kriszellekriszelle Registered Users 46 Posts
    Thanks, I was about to do the instructions you have given and when I launchend the game on my new phone, I got my progress back.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I am so glad to hear that. When you didn't post again, I hoped it worked for you. Seriously, due to issues with devices, and new devices, I've had to do it a number of times, and the full game always comes up for me. I am so glad it worked. :) If I don't see you around beforehand, have a wonderful Holiday and New Year. :)

rockettes.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary