Options

OOTD ~Keeping Up With Kouture - Fashion Thread 2016

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This is the best way to start a week, in Paris,wearing Balmain and accompanied by the always flawless Cherrey! Is this a dream?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    #OOTD

Enoying a relaxing day in Florence with my BFF of sorts with Mr. Balmain himself, Olivier Rousteing.

2eppthi.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Getting into the winter spirit with a display of white.

IMG_0453.jpg
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Your doll is so beautiful. Love the ethereal look.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Lia wrote: »
    Your doll is so beautiful. Love the ethereal look.
    Aw thank you. I was surprised how much of a difference just the white hair made, she almost looks like a ghost now.:D
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Today is Britney Spears birthday, I did a little tribute to post on my almost inactive IG account with her avatar and my dolls and decided to share here too!
    OgzkliG.png

Think it is cute!:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Awwww Vatsy I just love all of your obsessions, you are adorable :o
    Vats wrote: »
    Today is Britney Spears birthday, I did a little tribute to post on my almost inactive IG account with her avatar and my dolls and decided to share here too!
    OgzkliG.png

Think it is cute!:o
  • Options
    Kiki has missed her sweet Sebastian, so they're going to have lunch in San Diego and catch up :o

image_zpsu39uxm9d.jpeg
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I ended up playing around in the new wardrobe some more and while I still like my own face clean shaven some of the facial hair options are pretty cute on Andrzej -

tumblr_ohod7k3oIJ1qfvh9po3_1280.jpg

I wish #2 connected up higher and #4 is nice but slightly less my taste but 1 & 3 might just get scooped up on our next k-star weekend LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I ended up playing around in the new wardrobe some more and while I still like my own face clean shaven some of the facial hair options are pretty cute on Andrzej -

My preference is #1 :) I'm not a fan of beards, however I don't mind #2 as it's well groomed ;)
  • Options
    Baby PrinceBaby Prince Registered Users 31 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_148097395978_zpsb1prahnx.png

with the prettiest girl in the game kaomoji_set_1_9_19_by_megaman5000-d7d8f5d.gifCherrey ~
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    with the prettiest girl in the game kaomoji_set_1_9_19_by_megaman5000-d7d8f5d.gifCherrey ~

Staaahp it :rolleyes:

I'm happy Cherrey met the cute Baby Prince Pie in Rome! Looks like they flew to Milan afterwards for an extended shopping mission :rolleyes:

SFRwHah.jpg
  • Options
    Baby PrinceBaby Prince Registered Users 31 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Staaahp it :rolleyes:

I'm happy Cherrey met the cute Baby Prince Pie in Rome! Looks like they flew to Milan afterwards for an extended shopping mission :rolleyes:

yaaaay more shopping !!! tumblr_lmsr20tsbf1qcfn0j.gif
  • Options
    Well, what do you know! I FINALLY got these dang shoes :eek: :eek: I had given up on these long ago LOL!

a84f34bc-03e5-4e80-9027-7fbe709aafb1_zpsg7sklgyt.png

image_zpsy9rvhrfd.jpeg
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    omg yay for Kiki! Perfect for Christmas :o
    PM to add
  • Options
    Thanks Nai :D and luckily I got the cute pajamas in a TB box a while ago so Christmas morning Kiki will be stylin :p
    Naimonster wrote: »
    omg yay for Kiki! Perfect for Christmas :o
  • Options
    Congrats Sugar! That feels really impossible. Theses days I dreamed that I was opening my daily boxes and I got the Miragio's...Sweet illusion!

Here's Vats and his new friend Finn Lii going on a hike:
    MTBV0ph.jpg

Welcome to my game buddy!

I'm upset that my photobooth images are so blurry since the update. I never had high quality pics, but they do looked decent before.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thank you Vatsy :o Just goes to show you can never give up hope! I'm sure you'll find it too some day ;)
    Congrats Sugar! That feels really impossible. Theses days I dreamed that I was opening my daily boxes and I got the Miragio's...Sweet illusion!
  • Options
    Cherrey went for a little vacation, since the holiday spirit is not much taking over in her case.

hIMHh2A.jpg
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Cherrey went for a little vacation, since the holiday spirit is not much taking over in her case.

hIMHh2A.jpg
    Well deserved Cherrey! She looks stunning :) and yeah i think all of us have been "a little bit" stressed these last couple of days :/
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Wait, the guys have a camera? I want one too!

KKH_Screenshot_1481669315833.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Wait, the guys have a camera? I want one too!

KKH_Screenshot_1481669315833.jpg

Thank you, Camila! :) Your doll looks stunning aswell! I love the jumpsuit with the cutout on the sides.

I've never seen this camera before. Is it new, or is it just barely used by anyone? :D
  • Options
    Thank you, Camila! :) Your doll looks stunning aswell! I love the jumpsuit with the cutout on the sides.

I've never seen this camera before. Is it new, or is it just barely used by anyone? :D

Thanks Cherrey!

I've never seen it before either, I was just checking on the looks of my friends on the game and the camera caught my attention, I don't really know this guy so I don't really want to ask him lol
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Oh Cherrey and Camila, this way you two break my heart, I was 'wearing' the polaroid camera in the last page on my hiking look.

Are my images so bad on quality that nobody wants to look at them now?:(

Anyway, I love Cherrey's Mykonos look, really hot! And Camila, I'm impressed on how you are able to change so many times your doll clothes in the same day and always put things so well together.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Oh Cherrey and Camila, this way you two break my heart, I was 'wearing' the polaroid camera in the last page on my hiking look.

Anyway, I love Cherrey's Mykonos look, really hot! And Camila, I'm impressed on how you are able to change so many times your doll clothes in the same day and always put things so well together.

Oh Vatsey, I'M SO SORRY.

You know that I love checking out Vatsey's looks. The camera is perfectly camourflaged on that shirt and I probably wasn't wearing my glasses. Please forgive me for overlooking it!

anigif_enhanced-16557-1413257663-16.gif
  • Options

Oh Vatsy, I'm so sorry, just forget this conversation ever happened :)
    You know it's not about the quality, we both play on Android after all lol
    And I'm always undecided with my doll's looks, that's why I change her a lot :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Cherrey, how can I resist to Lucy Wagner's (A.K.A Britney Spears) apologies?;)

Camila I took this pic of our dolls last week while they were having a good time at Abu Dhabi:
    usYYVUl.jpg

Vats is still suffering from the mutant face virus. The face has been stable for like 4 or 5 days, but today something is itching, and I don't know what I can do to make it better.:confused:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Cherrey, how can I resist to Lucy Wagner's (A.K.A Britney Spears) apologies?;)

Camila I took this pic of our dolls last week while they were having a good time at Abu Dhabi:
    usYYVUl.jpg

Vats is still suffering from the mutant face virus. The face has been stable for like 4 or 5 days, but today something is itching, and I don't know what I can do to make it better.:confused:

Vats and Mila look so good! Thank you for taking a picture :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts

Here's Vats and his new friend Finn Lii going on a hike:
    MTBV0ph.jpg

Welcome to my game buddy!

I'm upset that my photobooth images are so blurry since the update. I never had high quality pics, but they do looked decent before.

Omg Vats, I didn't even see this until now! I was so frustrated with the game, I didn't even feel like going to the forums.... but this cheered me up now. Finn is such a newbie, hanging out with someone like Vats is huge for him. It's pretty much like hanging out with Kim :D
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Glad you liked Camila! And please don't make me blush Lii:o!

A very fly Santa was spotted in L.A. driving around Bervely Hills!!! And he brought Christmas decorations with him! Do you guys already saw those?
    RHxmxd1.png?1
    Christmas is here!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.