v6.0 Update today (OMG I'm so excited)

Comments

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Amen! Everything you said right there in a nutshell. I don't like that all my less than six months old NARS sets are obsolete at this point. Aesthetically, they are all wrong from the current upgrade. They need to redo the NARS stuff because it's such a crying shame that it just doesn't look right on the doll's face. Maybe airbrush it and make it more subtle.
    The new eyes in the wardrobe all look appropriate for the updated dolls. And the makeup is great. I'm really feeling it. That's probably the only thing stopping me from being mad right now because my doll looks so frickin hot. It's as if I had plastic surgery IRL, but on an animated doll with a way better body than me lol.

I have to admit, I didn't change a thing about my doll's face since the update. She's a total stranger, it's so weird to look at her, but what Cherrey had said to me when I posted her pic was everything to me. Somehow, isabeau came out as perfect to me as could be, and I've even left the NARS eyes alone--I know the look there is different, the colors are ashy and thisclose to poorly applied, blending too much into each other and losing some definition. They're not what they're supposed to be, but it works, and I don't want to mess with it. I would like them back the way they were as I purchased them, and yes, at full price, but with the wacky new skin tones she looks almost like the undead, and so the eyes happen to look very well. The dark NARS lip shade is the same, or almost exactly the same, I think, and I like it, so there it stays. As for the features, face shape, nose, etc., also v lucky there; she's really, as I said, so perfect-looking to me, the angles and definition of her face are still there, but just a smidge softened, and I'm afraid to touch it at the very least; why mess with what looks like perfection to me--plus, my biggest worry is fooling around with things and being unable to to get her brand-new look back again. I need to delete and re-save stylings with her new look, to my Look Book; that way I can "tamper" with things if I want, but get this new, "true" look back. Though at any rate, yeah, I'm good with her; somehow she worked out as as best as she possibly could be. Happy, but still freaked out when I see her. All I can do is stare. She's not my doll, she now looks nothing like me as she used to, but I'm good at my end. I'm good.
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Ok.... So, still no update on facebook computer version..... :mad: I think i am done with the game.........
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It's monday morning, facing a new week. Don't lose hope yet. You will absolutely love the wardrobe in the update, it is very worth waiting for. I realize coming from someone who has the update this seems hollow, but really just hang on and give it a chance. It's really worth it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes, the Nars eyes are too wonky for me. I'm hoping they get fixed, because my dolls paid full price for the eyes and I hate wasting money. I can forgive the game breaking up my longest running marriage, I can forgive them taking 2 million fans in the breakup I couldn't stop. (ok, if they erased my hubby, do they have to take the fans?), But don't charge me hundreds on eyes, to just wipe them out in the update.

Again, we don't know what's on the fix list, and what is as done as it gets. So, we sit tight, sing songs and keep good thoughts. Usually this year it's the Naughty or Nice list we worry about. This year to me it's the Fix or Ignore list on my mind. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It's monday morning, facing a new week. Don't lose hope yet. You will absolutely love the wardrobe in the update, it is very worth waiting for. I realize coming from someone who has the update this seems hollow, but really just hang on and give it a chance. It's really worth it.

I was looking at the pics that you guys post here and i am really pumped with the new update, but it's been a week since you guys got it. At least, are we going to get it in time for Christmas? (that is a question that nobody answers) :confused:

But if you got the update today and it was all full of problems you wouldn't be happy for long. You have to trust that they are working to bring you the update as soon as humanly possible. It won't be much of a kkh Khristmas if one of the platforms didn't have our early present. The wardrobe is all that and more. That's why you have to hang in there and try not to lose faith because the wardrobe and it encompasses is beyond words. You have to experience it. and unfortunately that means you have to wait a little longer. Good things happen on Mondays maybe today? ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Not sure if this has been mentioned, but hairstyles that fall to the front have a glitch that causes them to slide between the arm and torso of the doll when she moves her arm or head. Yikes!
  • A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    @Vats at which home did u buy that Mercedes??
    But if you got the update today and it was all full of problems you wouldn't be happy for long. You have to trust that they are working to bring you the update as soon as humanly possible. It won't be much of a kkh Khristmas if one of the platforms didn't have our early present. The wardrobe is all that and more. That's why you have to hang in there and try not to lose faith because the wardrobe and it encompasses is beyond words. You have to experience it. and unfortunately that means you have to wait a little longer. Good things happen on Mondays maybe today? ;)

You are right, i'm just gonna be hopeful and keep an open mind and think positive... Thanks for the support and the answer kokokokonut, they are both really appreciated!!!! (fingers crossed it will come out on time) :D :rolleyes:

• LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    You made it perfectly clear Camila!
    What a great idea! Why didn't I ever think of that?
    Don't mean to be a Debbie downer but this is probably going to suddenly not work anymore after the next update....
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Couple of bugs that need to be looked in San Diego:
    jMNzSCB.png?1

The doll is wrongly sized here.
    781Qai3.png?1

No Vats isn't trying to hide from Cherrey, he is overlapping with the furniture.

Talking about things overlapping, again the car button needs a fix in Downtown.

Now someting that is bugging me, is it my impression or there is a drop in the image quality of the dolls when they're zoomed out?

Vats looks slightly blurred when he is with his full body on display.

Same goes to the photobooth images, I never had huge sized screenshots nor high quality images from him, but he's traits used to look ok, now although the size is still the same the drawed lines are blurred.

Hope this feedback helps to the dev team improve the quality of the game.

We're aware of that happening in the game. Thanks for your feedback!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    For Zoyechka or anyone who wants a look into the men's new facial customization.

exYr74O.jpg

I also had some fun creating different looks! I used different skin tones and also tried my best to use all the new eyebrows, eyes, nose and lips. I actually like all of them, but my fav has to be guy #2!

3RQGdLJ.jpg

Omg and yes, please stop frigging moving and blinking so much, it took me so long to screenshot all these!
    PM to add
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Omg and yes, please stop frigging moving and blinking so much, it took me so long to screenshot all these!
    I know that feel, Is so frustrating! And it's worse when you are trying to get a pic of them smiling lol
    Guys don't have freckles? that's too bad, they would look adorable!
    Thank you Nai!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Baby PrinceBaby Prince Registered Users 31 Posts
    Kardashian_2016-12-06-06-52-19_zpste8jgeaj.png

...tumblr_m9gcke9CKA1qzckow.gif that was creepy [FONT=&quot]ー[/FONT]maybe i watch too much horror movies haha..

Lii wrote: »
    Don't mean to be a Debbie downer but this is probably going to suddenly not work anymore after the next update....

What would they do? Change to new NPCs constantly? I would kind of like that tbh lol Take away the xp points for guessing names? I dont think so, that's something that has always been there, they can't just make it disappear saying it's a glitch like what happened with SCL
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    that looks very creepy. I've seen a number of glitches, this one is really good. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Kardashian_2016-12-06-06-52-19_zpste8jgeaj.png

...tumblr_m9gcke9CKA1qzckow.gif that was creepy [FONT="]ー[/FONT]maybe i watch too much horror movies haha..

Oh my god...what kind of sorcery is this? Haha 😂
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • ZovyZoZovyZo Registered Users 39 Posts
    I honestly don't understand why some people don't like this new update I love it!!! It looks awesome!!! and I'm a fan of Kendall and Kylie's game graphics so I am happy that it looks sort of like Kendall and Kylie's game I like the new skin tones and facial features the most
    What would they do? Change to new NPCs constantly? I would kind of like that tbh lol Take away the xp points for guessing names? I dont think so, that's something that has always been there, they can't just make it disappear saying it's a glitch like what happened with SCL

Make it so that you just can't talk to them anymore after you've deleted them... that would be so bad though, since there are not enough NPCs in the game and between reality shows and parties you need so many!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Make it so that you just can't talk to them anymore after you've deleted them... that would be so bad though, since there are not enough NPCs in the game and between reality shows and parties you need so many!

Maybe spilling the beans and suggestions about how to "punish"'people by ruining certain aspects of the game for everyone else shouldn't be posted in the forum, it is seriously just such a bad, really, really bad idea. I think that's part of what you were saying, Lii, if I'm not wrong.

EDIT: Cheating doesn't occur to me, that's not what I'm about. And I'm certainly not interested in going in and out, in and out, in and out of someplace, deleting and tapping the same NPCs over and over again. And that's even if they *are* in that same place again. Which my only few of like NPCs are anyway. Come on, dolls, really?? What a waste of time, and not something I would expect from forum members. It doesn't even fit the bill for the disposition of the big majority of people here. Cheating, please, ugh. Plus, if you're a forum member you should already know that cheating just ruins the game for everyone else who has to "suffer" the consequences. Fkd up. Really. And where's the satisfaction and fun in the results of that kind of thing? Sorry, I just don't see it. But now it affects all of us. I suggest striking that post, so anyone who hasn't seen it yet doesn't get any ideas that they, also, should do it too. And no. They wouldn't have to take away the option of guessing. Doll, I like you so, so much, you know that; but realize there's a "fix" for everything. They can just code for it happening more than once, that recently deleted NPCs don't appear over and over again; and games that hit the system with something like that can make an NPC disappear from a person's game altogether, or that they don't appear again for a good long time. And that means no Industry points from them as well. I'd rather max mine out, than to do what was brought up. I like reaching milestones and the rewards they bring. And I like leveling up on my own steam. Sorry, can't even add an apologetic "that's just me" here. Oh ffs, come on, please???:(
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Naimonster.... I absolutely love the boys facial features and hair! And omg the price is so much affordable than the girls! I wonder why that is?
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Zoye I think is what they call 'Pink Tax' or something like that, women always pay more for any kind of service, since men doesn't show the same interest on purchase stuff our prices tend to be more 'atractive', however I think that even guys' price tags aren't that atractive anymore these days... 160 k-stars for a 'mini-poncho'?! Really Glu?!
    A.P.T wrote: »
    @Vats at which home did u buy that Mercedes??

Hi A.P.T!

The car is called 'Speedster' and you can buy it at both Paris or London. Can't remember for sure its price, since I have it for a long time, but I believe is between 50 and 100 k-stars.
    We're aware of that happening in the game. Thanks for your feedback!

Thanks Kalinda!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Naimonster.... I absolutely love the boys facial features and hair! And omg the price is so much affordable than the girls! I wonder why that is?

Tell me if you create a guy doll ok!

The features are slightly cheaper than girls', probably because of what Vatsy explained, but the hair colors are as expensive! 160kstars for the ash grey color?!
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey Nai!!

Jax looks soooooooooooooo different! I wonder how Xan is looking right now?!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Well I'm very happy that you're happy. You said you honestly don't understand, so let me explain. A lot of K&K players frustrated with glitches and issues, have come over to KK:H for a more stable game. That's been posted in both game forums. Naturally, they (and a lot of original KK:H players) are thrilled that our dolls are morphing into dolls that resemble K&K dolls. But please remember that for those of us playing with a doll for 2 1/2 years, we appreciate the opportunity for you to be happy with your K&K doll looks in KK:H, but we are not happy that our dolls had to change appearance to make way for K&K makeover. It does give one the feeling of being pushed out of their own game.

If you're happy with the update, by all means share that enthusiasm, but please don't dismiss the feelings of unhappy long time KK:H players. If our previous looks are again provided as an option, I'm sure the unhappiness will disappear. Breaking it down even more basic - we're unhappy because they took away our dolls and gave us all K&K dolls. I want to emulate Kim, not Kendall in my game.

And everyone remember, the update just came out, things are always tweaked and amended. I'm sure we'll all be happy again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Vats wrote: »
    Hey Nai!!

Jax looks soooooooooooooo different! I wonder how Xan is looking right now?!

When next VIP comes, I hope to give Jax a different look with his original black hair!

As for Xan, I'm keeping the suspense :p
    PM to add
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

It *would* be nice to get a refresh of NPCs every now and then. Especially if you're looking for contacts or trying to find a spouse. I'm not sure how that would work though, because what if you're trying to climb ranks so you can date someone? Then suddenly they disappear :eek: I just get tired of seeing the same ones over and over.
    isabeau wrote: »
    Maybe spilling the beans and suggestions about how to "punish"'people by ruining certain aspects of the game for everyone else shouldn't be posted in the forum, it is seriously just such a bad, really, really bad idea. I think that's part of what you were saying, Lii, if I'm not wrong.

EDIT: Cheating doesn't occur to me, that's not what I'm about. And I'm certainly not interested in going in and out, in and out, in and out of someplace, deleting and tapping the same NPCs over and over again. And that's even if they *are* in that same place again. Which my only few of like NPCs are anyway. Come on, dolls, really?? What a waste of time, and not something I would expect from forum members. It doesn't even fit the bill for the disposition of the big majority of people here. Cheating, please, ugh. Plus, if you're a forum member you should already know that cheating just ruins the game for everyone else who has to "suffer" the consequences. Fkd up. Really. And where's the satisfaction and fun in the results of that kind of thing? Sorry, I just don't see it. But now it affects all of us. I suggest striking that post, so anyone who hasn't seen it yet doesn't get any ideas that they, also, should do it too. And no. They wouldn't have to take away the option of guessing. Doll, I like you so, so much, you know that; but realize there's a "fix" for everything. They can just code for it happening more than once, that recently deleted NPCs don't appear over and over again; and games that hit the system with something like that can make an NPC disappear from a person's game altogether, or that they don't appear again for a good long time. And that means no Industry points from them as well. I'd rather max mine out, than to do what was brought up. I like reaching milestones and the rewards they bring. And I like leveling up on my own steam. Sorry, can't even add an apologetic "that's just me" here. Oh ffs, come on, please???:(

Well... I definitely didn't read all that. I don't consider it cheating that's why I posted it, I know you consider quite a few other thing cheating, like using old weekend event gigs for later, but unless someone from glu headquarters, tells me otherwise, what i'm doing it's not cheating. And i don't do "in and out" a bunch of times just a few times and only when the bar it's almost full so I don't waste extra energy. If you were talking about me, girl i like you too but you are the only one seeing and saying bad things about some methods or tricks people have, and you want people to strike my comment? Wow. I was just trying to help people out, It's not your place to tell me what's wrong and what's right. You can just ignore what i said, keep playing the game the way you think is fair and move on.

Sorry if there's any typo, i'm quite upset.
    I know what cheaters do on this game, I refuse to be called the same as them just for using a little trick a few times
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    In conclusion and to end this argument, everything would be fixed if Glu made it so that the energy you get when leveling up was added to your energy total, no matter how much you had, just like with energy we receive in gift boxes or as rewards from completed achievements.
    It would solve the whole tip tapping around trying to avoid getting a full, or even half full,energy bar in order not to waste energy. Please Glu, that would be such a nice Christmas present.
    From the official KKH instagram

15306618_668983053270248_921064369511464960_n.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here