Chevier Real estate agent gone no way to buy??!

samanthayhsamanthayh Registered Users 25 Posts
I didn't have enough o buy it the first time around and when I go in now there is no real estate agent there? How do I buy?
Prev1

Comments

• samanthayhsamanthayh Registered Users 25 Posts
    I alredy did the quest line and I didn't have enough stars to purchase at the time and now she is no where to be found. How do I buy?
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Hey Samantha.

The person should be on the retail floor, are you sure you're in that level of the fashion house? And it might not be the real estate agent, it might be Elise, daughter of the Chevier guy who will sell you the house, I can't remember. But if you see her there (I think she has pink hair, at least in my game), click on her speech bubble to see if she will sell it to you.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    hi. Have you checked all 3 floors of Chevier? If she's not on the retail floor, try the other two choices. Check them, then come back to this one and let me know. I'm moving your other thread over here to FAQ & Support, my fingers are crossed. If not, I'll look into it, and you can buy it as soom as we get it straightened out for you.

ETA: Just saw Max's reply....more thorough than mine, if no one is there on the retail floor, try the others. If we don't hear back, we'll assume you found her.

P.S. Thanks Max.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    The realtor, Sandra, was the one sold me the fashion house on the retail floor.
    I didn't buy it when the update came out. I waited until last weekend's VIP event to buy and she was there.

IMG_3198.jpg
    ๐ŸŽ iOS dolls๐Ÿ“ฑ ย 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Rosie90210Rosie90210 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having the same problem - I had to wait a bit to accumulate 65 K-stars and now Sandra is nowhere to be found. I am 100% sure I have checked all three Chevier floors. I've exited the game and gone back in, etc. It would be awesome if you could look into this!
  • Savannah OSavannah O Registered Users 21 Posts
    The realtor, Sandra, was the one sold me the fashion house on the retail floor.
    I didn't buy it when the update came out. I waited until last weekend's VIP event to buy and she was there.

IMG_3198.jpg

I play this game shamelessly on 3 platforms, on two of them I purchased the Fashion studio when I finished the quest-line, on my Kindle I didn't have enough K-stars and had to wait. As of today there is no one on any floor of the building, restarted the device, still no change, it is the real estate agent we're looking for.

Kindle Fire HD (Generation 4)
    Female
    Lvl 25

~S
    ~Savannah

Star ID: X6LD4VXG
  • LululuLululu Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have been specifically saving for Chevier and finally have enough kstars. When I go there, Sandra Kirkland is no longer there. Chevier is empty on all 3 floors. The last time I saw her in Chevier was Thursday evening, now nothing. Please help!
    Ok, I'm going to try and get resolution for this this weekend, but bear in mind that it's a dual country holiday. I'll let you know what I find out, but please be patient. I'm going to ask you to hold onto those stars and don't spend them till this is fixed. Im sorry this is happening, but at least you can still play. Aside from the inconvenience, is there anything else you notice ?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    No Koko that's the only thing new that's not working to expectations.

Thank you,
    ~S
    ~Savannah

Everything else seems to be working for me as well. I'm also playing on a Kindle Fire (hdx 3rd gen) like a previous poster.
  • samanthayhsamanthayh Registered Users 25 Posts
    I play on iOS and just updated my phone to iOS 10 not to long ago, I definitely tried all 3 floors and she's no where to be found. I did the quest line alredy so I was given the option to buy from the real estate lady and I didn't have the kstars. Checked again today and nothing changed
    I'm sorry you're all going through this, as soon as we have an answer I'll post it here. thanks for your patience.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I just checked and turns out the realtor is missing at Chevier for me too. Every floor is empty. I've no intention of buying it anytime soon so it's not really a pressing problem for me, but still.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
    something that occurred to me...the only "unusual" thing that happened between when I could find Sandra in Chevier and when she disappeared was that I collected Kim's 10 kstars from So Chic in Downtown LA after seeing her irl tweet.
    Good thinking Lulu. You never know what info will help. Let me see what the status is....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I checked and I did submit this to Glu, which means they're investigating and will update us as soon as possible. But, I'll keep it on a short list to make sure it doesn't drop off the radar. Very often minor fixes like this probably, are just fixed and tacked on to an update or mini load like for an event or something. Thanks for your patience.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the information. We're looking into this issue now.

e+b
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    Thanks Eggs and Koko...

~S
    ~Savannah

Sandra's back, y'all. I just bought Chevier. Thanks so much, Koko and Eggs. Xo
    Yay. Thank Eggs, I just sat here and held hands. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Justice-RaingerJustice-Rainger Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello, i have that task which says that i have to talk with Elise and Denis at a retail space in Chevier. I go there, but nobody is found. October update didn't fixed it too. Only Elise appears each week, but only to make a new collection. Also there's nobody on runway and studio floors. An help?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hello, i have that task which says that i have to talk with Elise and Denis at a retail space in Chevier. I go there, but nobody is found. October update didn't fixed it too. Only Elise appears each week, but only to make a new collection. Also there's nobody on runway and studio floors. An help?

We're aware of this glitch affecting some players. Please contact support (|||>help>glu support) from your game so we can help.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Chantee129Chantee129 Registered Users 27 Posts
    I am also having the same problem.
    I'm sorry you this is happening. Please contact support (|||>help>glu support) from your game so they can help. Hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Aramisita88Aramisita88 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi, the mission "A house reinforced" I have troubles with this, when it first appeared to me, I did the task and one month later it appeared again, and I try to do it but when I go to the retalier ,only the girl who wants to sale the house to me is there.. Any suggestions?
    Hi. First off Welcome to the forum. I hope you don't mind, I changed your title to be more effective in attracting others who may have gone through this. I suggest you submit a ticket to Customer Care, according to things on the Web, others are having this issue. Let's see what Support says.

So, Can you submit the ticket in game? Here's a post that might help. Tell them you completed the Chevier storyline, and it has reappeared, and you're unable to complete it.

When you send in the ticket you are automatically added to the queue for Support. Good Luck, and if others have had this happen, they'll be responding here I'm sure.

Again, Welcome to the Forum, please look around and see if any General Discussion threads interest you. There is usually an event thread going on, and the link is in my signature if that makes it easier. :)

Welcome.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I seem to be having this issue and I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue or had this issue. I'm on the quest called A house reinforced and I'm supposed to go and talk to Elise and Denis in the Chevier retail place in Paris.

But every time I go into the place there's no one to talk to! Elise is there but only to do the weekly fashion line quest thing, Which I do..finish and then go back in only to have No One There.

It's been like this for a little while now, Since I've gotten the quest. I keep thinking that after I continue on to play some other quests and then come back it'll be there. But, I've had no such luck. It's just really annoying that I can't seem to get rid of this quest!

I've contacted support, I'm just waiting for them to respond. Which takes time I get that, But I just wanted to put it out here.
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
    Hi Amberspa. I merged your thread with another on the topic. When did you contat them? I'm sorry you're going through this. They will get to it as soon as they can. It doesn't help now, but they're very responsive.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    No problem
    Saturday or Sunday, can't totally remember.
    I see now that I'm not the only one that has/had this issue I was thinking it was me.
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
    Oh, do you have any undone tasks in your game? Whenever there is an issue like this, one of the first things Customer Care asks if whether there are unfinished tasks. So, clean those up and then submit a ticket.

And, if any one who went through this has had it resolved, how did you do it?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary