Options

Weekend Event 12/09/16 ~ There's SNOW time like the present

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
672375_400w_1000h.gif

We're opening the Weekend Event Thread a little bit early because

We got a hint from the Lovely Kalinda......

She's seen the Weekend Event Clothes.......
And she said
"They're perfect for spending time in Colorado!"

Now I've been to Colorado, and I don't see the dolls doing any White Water Rafting in December

1lg096rafting.gif

So does that mean.......
chic spandex for the slopes?
warm cuddlies for the SkiLodge?

Or are we mountain climbing?

giphy.gif

We won't know any more, till Kalinda is ready.

so, uh, what do you think the event will be? And what kind of clothes.......?

We know it's Colorado but......

Thread's Open for whatever, whenever

rockettes.gif

(I'm so excited. I don't know why, but I just am.

woooohooo.gif
:cool:
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I really looove it when kokokokonut starts the weekend thread I'm sooo excited! 😍
    I smell "coziness" in this weekend event's clothing items 🎊
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    AngeredFanAngeredFan Registered Users 36 Posts
    I didn't really like last week's earnable male items, so I hope that changes this time.
    Me and God.. nah, we don't get along.
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Yayyyy winter clothes!!! Winter season in the game!!!
    giphy.gif
    Finally! I'm so ready.

Does this mean we are going to have the spoilers/teasers later or tomorrow like we normally do?
    Also, any updates on the holiday's special daily boxes?
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Baby PrinceBaby Prince Registered Users 31 Posts

my favorite seasontumblr_m9gcm8DTas1qzckow.gifsnowball fighhhhhhhhhttttttttt !!!!
    ..but seriously; nothing excites me more than having new clothes haha tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow.gif ahhhh winter cozy clothes ~

maybeee scarfs or some gloves, knee socks, long coats orrr a jumpsuit!!! i always wanted a jumpsuit ...ok i should probably not get too excited tumblr_m9gcr4ZOvq1qzckow.gif haha
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Whatever the weekend event will be I will most likely won't be able to complete it. Since I got a seasonal job at Macy's, I have to work every weekend, so I won't have time to complete the events especially if Glu decides to not give us any weekend gigs :(
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Whatever the weekend event will be I will most likely won't be able to complete it. Since I got a seasonal job at Macy's, I have to work every weekend, so I won't have time to complete the events especially if Glu decides to not give us any weekend gigs :(

Aw dollllll. But you know what? Employee discountttttt!!!!! Clothes for *you*, NQ!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    As long as we don't look the way poor Goldie Hawn does whenever *she's* in Vail. Not good, dolls, not good![IMG][/img]image_zpsiznudhqk.jpeg
    Avoiding Goldie and Kurt in Iceland....

EDIT: Note this glitch--these "booties" are in fact the black-with-orange-stripe-up-the-side thigh-high black boots from two weekend events ago!!! (You can see the little orange stripe on them.)
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I am so excited!

I am worried about completing it, though. I have exams right now, and even one on Saturday! This would be a perfect weekend for a VIP, but I doubt it will be as we had one 2 weeks ago. Hoping it won't be party or dating!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    I'm hoping for a Christmas weekend VIP. I can NOT grind over the Christmas weekend. I'm excited. It's going to snow here, so we'll be bundling up, time to bundle up my dolls. :)

Isabeau, that boot glitch is awesome.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Spoilers?? :D:rolleyes:
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'm hoping for a Christmas weekend VIP. I can NOT grind over the Christmas weekend. I'm excited. It's going to snow here, so we'll be bundling up, time to bundle up my dolls. :)

Isabeau, that boot glitch is awesome.
    Me too! I will be at my grandparents' in they don't have wifi... also I want to spend time with my family, I don't see them that much....

But so excited for this weekend, I hope it's a reality or 5-star one, I have to work all day Saturday so I won't have that much time. Fingers crossed!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Woop woop can't wait to see those spoilers!!

cHNWdUagtlFba.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Can't wait for the spoilers too! I love winter clothing 😍
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    I love those old time muphs. It's like tubes of fur and you stick your hands in the middle to keep them warm. I found some here online that are fake fur so we can forget about opening that can of worms again.

il_570xN.816374728_4vg6.jpg

I'd love to see one of these pop up. Actually, I love this one's color. lol. Might actually go buy it. Thanks Glu Forum. :) This is like hanging at that bag forum I came from. lol.

I think it's so cool that we got an early hint so we can ponder the wonderful winter clothes (maybe) that wait for us. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    I am thinking either 5-star gigs or keep the cameras rolling or even a 5-star dates.....
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Who Wore It Best this weekend !!! ������
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I think there will be VIP :(
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Well, NYE has to be parties and Christmas will be 5-star. So it's either VIP this weekend or next.

A mystery event in between, and I just hope it's tomorrow. Perhaps I'm straining more than needed? Still high on painkillers, lol. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    I will be at my grandparents' in they don't have wifi... also I want to spend time with my family, I don't see them that much....

For the record, I am ALL about spending time with the family. However, I'd love to introduce your grandparents to my grandparents because they got WiFi to Skype with their grandchildren and never looked back!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Love is in the (chilly) air!

I love those women's pants with the metallic zippers because I had a pair just like them in college. They also had zippers at the ankles. It's all about the small details, right? And the preppy men's gift box items are nice too.

You asked for more winter items and here they are! What do you think, dolls?

Dec_09_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Dec_09_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Dec_09_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Dec_09_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    YES!! I love it! I know I always say that lol. I love that we actually get something like a ski boot! And again, I am so happy to have the Vail location. I lived there for a few years and it is a wonderful place!
  • Options
    It's hard to get older people into technology sometimes. When I'm old, I expect my son to keep me hooked up with the latest technology. "Come to grandma's for dinner. Daddy can bring Grandma up to speed Device and technolody wize, and she'll cook Italian food and stuff you full of Canollis. :)

ETA: SPOILERS !!!!!!!!! Excuse me I'll be right back.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OMG. AppleP needs to find a man STAT. Ok, iOS NPC or forum member? I think I'll go put Apple's Singles Ad in Gifting and Friends. Or should I just grab someone and not tell? Oh wow is me

Love the clothes btw. and Hahahaha on the wrong IG reports that it was VIP.

giphy.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Yay, I love these outfits! Glad I have a little money saved up too, dating is expensive! Time to find a new boyfriend/hubby now haha
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    A dating event? NOOOO I just bought the Abi Dhabi house :(

The earnable items are a bit too functional for me. The gift box items are cute, but I'm not crying if I end up getting none. I would also not complain if I get a gift box item in my free box for the sake of the bonus points :D

The guys items are waaaay better in my opinion! I love them :)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow, I really love all the girl earnable items!! And ofcourse the hair is not earnable... I'm just hoping I get it in my free box! Can't wait for the event to start!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    The girl's gift box hair is dope.. I hope I get it in my free box. I may chase it a bit, not sure. I especially like the guy's gift box items this week.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Yes a dating event! I enjoy them because I can finish them all the time! I really like the items too, so winter!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm very happy to see some winter clothing! It will be a difficult event for me to finish because of my exams, but we'll see how far I can get...

I used to love dating events, but the last few have been really hard for me (I think because I no longer have any dating items or milestones to work towards). I think Khaleesi will date around a bit this weekend, maybe it is time to divorce Dirk...
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I dislike the first two earnables pieces, the cap is cute though.

The boxes' items are more interesting this week, particularly the shoes and scarf, but any of those are welcome for an extra bonus help during this date event.

Thanks again Kalinda!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!