Options

Weekend Event 12/09/16 ~ There's SNOW time like the present

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    A dating event? You're killing me Glu. I'm never going to be able to buy another house at this rate lol.
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I just got a new phone!! Went from iPhone 6 to iPhone 7 PLUS!! Love the extra screen space on the game!!

Also, how do we add people as friends in the game on iOS now that Game Center isn't its own individual app anymore? My SO just made a file on KKH on his phone and I want to add him so I can date him. xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts

Also, how do we add people as friends in the game on iOS now that Game Center isn't its own individual app anymore? My SO just made a file on KKH on his phone and I want to add him so I can date him. xD

This is adorable :)
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Love is in the (chilly) air!

I love those women's pants with the metallic zippers because I had a pair just like them in college. They also had zippers at the ankles. It's all about the small details, right? And the preppy men's gift box items are nice too.

You asked for more winter items and here they are! What do you think, dolls?

Dec_09_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Dec_09_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda! I love all of the earnables and the giftbox items. Hopefully, I will be able to get the hair before the weekend is over.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Oh it's a 30,000Ka$h event. LOL πŸ˜†

*Sigh* The hairstyle is sooo gorg πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– ...but it's in the box again. 😞

Really hoping to see a decent earnable hairstyle someday...
    πŸ˜₯
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I only want the earnable hooded parka, that's it. If I get the hair on my free gb, then I'll be stoked.
    GC: ZoΓ« Strange
  • Options
    I know this isn't the place for this, but I am so sad.. :(
    My Kendall and Kylie game got set back months ago and I don't know why. When I first got the phone I opened it and it was fine but I reopened it and it is from months ago.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    My Kendall and Kylie game got set back months ago and I don't know why. When I first got the phone I opened it and it was fine but I reopened it and it is from months ago.

Aw.. Did you only connect your K&K to FB?
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    Syndra x wrote: Β»
    Aw.. Did you only connect your K&K to FB?

Nope, I was signed in with GameCenter but it says a GameCenter file cannot be found. And I am POSITIVE that I was signed in because I checked before I went and bought my new phone.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Nope, I was signed in with GameCenter but it says a GameCenter file cannot be found. And I am POSITIVE that I was signed in because I checked before I went and bought my new phone.

I also signed in GameCenter but my K&K isn't saving my progress at all (several times I tried but still the same) even after the update...so I just stopped playing. Maybe some people here can help you...Anyhow, congrats on your new phone! Must be so cool 😱
  • Options
    Syndra x wrote: Β»
    I also signed in GameCenter but my K&K isn't saving my progress at all (several times I tried but still the same) even after the update...so I just stopped playing. Maybe some people here can help you...Anyhow, congrats on your new phone! Must be so cool ��

I love it so much. But I was worried about this and even messaged the mods to take every precautionary step that I could for this to not happen, and they said as long as I was signed into iCloud (which I was), then I wouldn't lose my progress. And KKH is fine but KKG is gone and I cannot bear to start over or even from the point it set me back to. I could deal with it if I didn't lose all the clothing. The storylines I could redo.. but sooooo many event clothes are gone. :(
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    CloudyPianoCloudyPiano Registered Users 24 Posts
    I like the gift box items. But I won't bother going for them. I am SERIOUSLY sick and tired of wasting 40 koins to get 30 energy or cash. It's rude and feels like I've been cheated. When that issue is finally addressed then I'll get excited and participate in weekend events again.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Aww, Lants I'm so sorry to hear this. Our Dolls are so important to us. Were you backing up to the cloud? What about itunes?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Aww, Lants I'm so sorry to hear this. Our Dolls are so important to us. Were you backing up to the cloud? What about itunes?

I backed up my phone to my iTunes at 2am and went to the store to get my new phone around 11am. When I got home, I restored my phone from the backup I had created at 2am. KKH seems fine but KKG got set back a few months.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    Love all the weekend items! I have a comment/question on gift boxes in general though. Why are all the good hair styles always in gift boxes?? You have to spend valuable k-stars to try and get them, and even then you're not guaranteed to pick the right box. Why can't we add some of these awesome hair styles to the regular updates where we can just purchase them in the store/closet? I mean, there are hardly ever new hair styles added to regular updates and when they are, they're usually just average. Idk, just my two cents.
  • Options
    Ok, dating. My ios game, AppleP lost her spouse and 2 million fans in the update, but Que sera sera. So, I found a nice NPC I will claim him. Anyone know when the 2 hours dates kick in with new dates? I hate 1 hour dates during a dating event. I love Oak, and sometimes it's more energy and kash for a 1 hour date than a 2 hour date. And less Event points.

His name is noah something. but he's very cute. Or I picked out another......life was so easy with Fabs. :(

Upside finished the event with 30 minutes to share....got the green st patty's day So I finished even though I was ready to quit when I got my first bad 3rd Prize. Then the oatmeal hit me on the head, and gave me the will to fo on. lol.

Hydrate if you don't want your family hearing an alarm to get up and play the game. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BlackWhiteBlackWhite Registered Users 7 Posts
    ANYONE SAME ME?
    Cannot see/join Mid-Week Event, but still enjoy Weekend-Event normally as always :confused:
    And FOR GOD'S SAKE, I afraid I'll never enjoy Mid-Week Event again!!

KKH_Screenshot_1480665340815.jpg
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Those earnable boots!!! I've had my eye on a pair of those every winter for a few years now, but they are kinda pricey and I live somewhere where it doesn't snow so while they'd be cute, I'd only get like 2 days use of them. At least my doll doesn't have to worry about real weather.

The giftbox stuff is cute too, but we all know the way it's been going I'll get energy and kash.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Black pants! My doll only has 14 pairs (oh yes, I counted) of tight fitted black pants right now so I'm really glad that she'll be able to stock up with not only 1 but 2 additional pairs!
    In all seriousness, I love the earnable jacket for the girls so I'm excited for that. Lala just maxed out her husband yesterday and I'm not sure whether I want to divorce him since it's the doll of a friend... I guess she'll just have to date around.

I'm not very excited about the first two earnables for guys but I love the hat! I think it'll be too hard (and expensive) for Finn to get there so I might just try for the free box.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    I love the boots for the earnables, 20 minutes to blast off.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Eh, it's OK. My doll can't ski, so the boots are kind of useless. I do like the jacket, so I'll go for that. I would've liked something more après-ski for the earnables.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Christmas boxes are here!!

I saw nothing for Jax, going to open for Xan's now!
    PM to add
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I got the top in my free gift box and that gorgeous hair in the one that I bought next! I am so happy I'll keep smiling the rest of the day. AND I also got a Christmas gift box after the event started!!!!! I saw that we can win a pair of ice skating boots that we can wear as an accessory! I won a golden Muse partnership plate but I am so excited!!!!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Here are my boxes for anyone who wants to look at patterns and figure out what ones are better to open:
    xnsxme.jpg
    2ceq0j8.jpg
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Not bad, not bad at all. Now I would just really like that scarf.

9nEEAA.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Should we get a separate thread just for Christmas boxes?

Yay Lants!! The beanie hairstyle is super cute!
    PM to add
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Ouch!!!
    Screenshot_2016-12-09-12-55-43_zpss4mqzloo.jpg

That one hurts.
    Android
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box!! Yuu Huu!! ;)

I can't remember how to post pics...but my avatar is happy! :)
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Woop woop for daily Holiday gift boxes!!
    Should we get a separate thread just for Christmas boxes?

Yes that is probably better. I will start a thread on this, Nai.

Edited to add: opened a thread!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Ouch!!!
    Screenshot_2016-12-09-12-55-43_zpss4mqzloo.jpg

That one hurts.

Wow... I want that hair β™₯.β™₯ Is that shoulder length? :)