Weekend Event 12/09/16 ~ There's SNOW time like the present

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No, it's below shoulders, I think mid back. We'll check after this announcement from AppleP

Picture's worth a thousand words. But...May I present Mr. & Mrs. Noah and ApplePrincess Hall. (at least I think that's their name. they were married about 6 a.m. Whirlwind romance. And yes, he is saying sweet things in Apple's houses.
    File_Dec_09_7_10_48_AM.jpg
    Yes, her eyes are closed in all the good photos. that's what photoshop is for. We'll fix it later. He's a cutie no?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I can't believe it I am never this lucky I only wanted the hair an was willing to chase for it and I got it in my free box 😱😳😱

UJXcHXWn.png 0OToKDM2.png kYynjpSX.pngc
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Wow... I want that hair ♥.♥ Is that shoulder length? :)

One girl from our Russian comm got that hair from her box and posted a picture, I'm reposting it to show you what it looks like on:

szfiwg.jpg
    It's quite nice!

Eternallove99, lucky you! Your doll looks adorable. That hair may become my favorite hair ever, so pretty.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    HAHAHA that's me, Kayla! Got cash and energy in my boxes, of course :mad: I did manage to get the shoes so thank God for some event points, but I missed the hair and the jacket :(
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Those earnable boots!!! I've had my eye on a pair of those every winter for a few years now, but they are kinda pricey and I live somewhere where it doesn't snow so while they'd be cute, I'd only get like 2 days use of them. At least my doll doesn't have to worry about real weather.

The giftbox stuff is cute too, but we all know the way it's been going I'll get energy and kash.
  • Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts

Eternallove99, lucky you! Your doll looks adorable. That hair may become my favorite hair ever, so pretty.
    Thanks 😄 Still in shock when I saw the spoilers yesterday I even said well there goes my stars chasing the hair 😂 Makes up for constantly getting cash or horrible shoes in my daily and throwback boxes
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I won the hair in my free box :( Normally I'd be happy with a hairstyle but I feel like this one makes my doll's head look tiny. I would've liked the top out of all the gift box items which was the box next to the one I picked. Don't like it enough to chase it though. Oh well, back to grinding away! I'm not a huge fan of the earnables but I will try for them only so they don't take up TB box space in the future.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Good morning everyone! It's a beautiful cold day today at least for me. Here to share my daily gift boxes and event gift boxes. I missed the Christmas sweater, but that's OK I can get it next time. It took a lot of restraint to not chase the shoes because sometimes I feel like I have to have all of the gift box items.

mOXXAyDh.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congrats to AppleP and her new beau!
    bDuBmDh.png?1

Got k-stars again.

Ok I like them, but would be much more sweet if I have picked the box on the left. *sigh*
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Congrats AppleP! Show us his face!

NQueen The Christmas sweater is cute! I know what you mean about the need to have all the gift box items! Have I already said it's my dream to own every single item? #Obsessed******

Vatsy are you going to open more boxes? I'm going to, the beanie is freaking cute!

Ok here's mine, so lucky! Weird that mine and Vatsy's boxes doesn't have the sweater and shoes.

xoHd4mP.png
    PM to add
    No beanie for Vats. I saw on one of the update banners that soon guys's will get TWD's 'Jesus' hair. It comes with a beanie too and it's longer. Saving my k-stars to that one in case I need them. :p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I had all 4 in mine! Though I don't like the top, shows his belly. :p

xHmcvmS.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Congrats Koko to AppleP and Noah, that's definitely one of the best looking NPCs I have seen!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    I followed Kate's pick, choosing the bottom left then top left. It worked the first 2 tries, so I continued alternating between the 2 boxes and wow, Kate thanks <3

G6ToYuP.png
    luoDVY8.png
    S7PgmRc.png
    wPTbkYh.png
    HA9NmSH.png
    PM to add
    Aw, Nai, I'm so happy for you!

• Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    No beanie for Vats. I saw on one of the update banners that soon guys's will get TWD's 'Jesus' hair. It comes with a beanie too and it's longer. Saving my k-stars to that one in case I need them. :p
    Really?!!! I love Jesus he's quickly becoming my favorite, I have no self control and i read all about his comic self online, spoilers be ****ed! I hope they do him justice on the show, he's a really good character

Save those kstars you have to be him! With a beard and a long leather coat ;D

Did you watch last episode if not
    [SPOILERS]

It seems he stayed at the sanctuary after hearing or seeing Daryl and I could not be more happy with that because I totally ship them! I mean they stare way to much at each other lol
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Baby PrinceBaby Prince Registered Users 31 Posts
    Yes, her eyes are closed in all the good photos. that's what photoshop is for. We'll fix it later. He's a cutie no?

ahahaha tumblr_m9gcuvmluS1qzckow.gif
    koko that made me laugh so hard !!!

well, here's a toast to mr. & mrs. Noah
    tumblr_meh6kh9SmO1qdlkyg.giftumblr_lmsr20tsbf1qcfn0j.gif
  • Baby PrinceBaby Prince Registered Users 31 Posts

KKH_Screenshot_1481295202642_zpswwpkflds.jpg

tumblr_m9gctfxHbH1qzckow.gifhmmm not bad ..
    though i believe the ladies boxes gifts are much better tumblr_m9gcvxaBVe1qzckow.gif lucky!

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Everly had pretty good luck with the boxes! I wasn't crazy about the hair when I saw the spoilers, but now that it's on my doll I think I do like it! Very glam!

iewB0lW.png?1

VDpegpO.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    I just noticed, why do androids not have the new background when opening boxes? It's still the old red carpet look.
    PM to add
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I have inched my way to 150 event points with nothing but 1 hr dates, lol! In some ways, it is easy. I just wait til I have ten energy and then go back to Oak and hope for the right actions. I got the hair in my free box and the pants in my purchased box, and I think I am done. I never seem to go for the jacket/top combos when dressing my doll, so I think I will save my stars this week and go for the earnables.
    Jules, I found in Oak, 2 hour dates are very often done for 650$ and 8 Energy. if the wine is up, take the kiss...5 stars pays back 1 (and gives you and extra 2 Event Points) and then 4 for the wine. I honestly have stopped doing the 1 hours sometimes, because in oak a 2 hour for the same energy is very appetizing. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I was on a pretty good roll but then I got stuck with nothing but 1 hour dates. Got lucky the first time with wine appearing then nada after that. I would get down to only needing a couple hearts and my only options would be love guru or the meal which both cost 8 energy. 45 energy bolts wasted on 3 dates blah!
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Jules, I found in Oak, 2 hour dates are very often done for 650$ and 8 Energy. if the wine is up, take the kiss...5 stars pays back 1 (and gives you and extra 2 Event Points) and then 4 for the wine. I honestly have stopped doing the 1 hours sometimes, because in oak a 2 hour for the same energy is very appetizing. :)

We can choose the length????
    Julesmo wrote: »
    We can choose the length????

It's random; you get offered dates of different length, you can choose to take one or wait for when the length of offered date changes.

I think it switches to a different length every hour. Doesn't help when you're sitting with a full energy bar ready to go though.
    Hey BabyPrince hope your dolls' legs aren't frozen!!!

Everly is looking stunning with the new hair haftime. I checked it on couple of my ingame friends and definitely it looks fabulous. Why guys can't have a hair like this too?!:o
    Charli wrote: »
    I had all 4 in mine! Though I don't like the top, shows his belly. :p

Take advantage to show your belly button piercing, buddy!:p
    Really?!!! I love Jesus he's quickly becoming my favorite, I have no self control and i read all about his comic self online, spoilers be ****ed! I hope they do him justice on the show, he's a really good character

Save those kstars you have to be him! With a beard and a long leather coat ;D

Did you watch last episode if not
    [SPOILERS]

It seems he stayed at the sanctuary after hearing or seeing Daryl and I could not be more happy with that because I totally ship them! I mean they stare way to much at each other lol

I read the comic book. Started back when the show was at it's second season I think, so I'm aware of the spoilers. Yeah I hate when they mess with the characters on the show, Jesus is a fun character, hope he stays close to his HQ incarnation. lol at your ship! Jesus is such a heartbreaker, did you know that?
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I just noticed, why do androids not have the new background when opening boxes? It's still the old red carpet look.

I noticed that. Just haven't realized that were only Androids though.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I got the top in my free gift box. It's probably my favorite item from the gift box ones I guess, so I'm ok with that :)

Those 1 hour dates are the worst. Especially when you need 2 more hearts and the only option is to buy vintage vine :(
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The new gift boxes are cute! We decorated the studio and had a holiday party yesterday. And we went home with personalized ornaments.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    That sounds like a goodtime, Putting up the decorations are so much fun, taking then down...not so much. Hope you enjoyed the party. santawave.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I read the comic book. Started back when the show was at it's second season I think, so I'm aware of the spoilers. Yeah I hate when they mess with the characters on the show, Jesus is a fun character, hope he stays close to his HQ incarnation. lol at your ship! Jesus is such a heartbreaker, did you know that?

Yeah I read something about that, If I remember correctly he had a thing with a guy named Alex but Jesus was not into it that much? Or they were not really serius, something like that ???
    And my ship lol yeah we (there's a lot of people, search Desus or Darus on tumblr lol) are very aware that there's almost no chance that it's going to happen. But we are closer than the people I've seen starting to ship Jesus with Sasha or even Maggie! Crazy. That's the reason why I want them to reveal his sexuality soon... but also I want ****phobes to really like him before their world is crushed "But we have three other gay characters, they have enough representation, the agenda..." I can already her them!
    I'm afraid for what's gonna happen on the show tho, I feel like they are going to kill Eric so they can immediately pair him off with Aaron. Does something like that happen in the comics? They just killed Denise!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here